Immortal Soul Black Survival WiKi: Tips and tricks for passing the game
Immortal Soul: Black Survival is a game released by Boltrend Games. This game combines RPG and Battle Royale elements. The strategy involves collecting and improving the parameters of the hero on the main screen of the game. And the moments of the battle royale are associated with matches that take place for 20 - 25 minutes on maps with several areas. The result of the battle - only 1 player should remain alive.
- A Guide for Beginners
- Battle Tips
- Hacking Guide
- Gameplay Answers
- A Guide to the Areas of Lumiya Island
- Seoul Region Guide
- Character Guide
- Weapon Tips
Immortal Soul Black Survival: A Guide for Beginners
At the very start of the game, you go through training. It is very important to read all the tips and follow the system prompts to understand the gameplay. The game has several characters that differ in the type of weapon possession and skills. But you will take your first steps in the game as the hero Hyun Woo. According to the plot, this guy is a test subject in a scientific laboratory, where they are working on studies of various physical and intellectual abilities of people and animals.
At the beginning of the gameplay, it is important to understand the structure and mechanics of the game, as it is fundamentally different from similar projects. You will be presented with several combat modes, one of which is training. Later, when you close it, the "Training" mode will appear in its place, where you can test the strategy of actions of any hero without penalties.
Gold - You earn gold for every match you play. The amount of gold earned depends on the performance of your encounter and current rank. Using the gold coin booster before entering the mode is the reward for this game.
Gold can also be obtained in the following ways:
- Purchase for gems (not recommended).
- Possible reward for drawing bearish points (500, 1000, 3000 gold).
- Reward for entering the game.
Gold can be spent on the following:
- Syringes of Trust.
Bear Points (BP) are one of the game currencies in Black Survival. Unlike gold and gems, BP cannot be purchased from the in-game lobby shop. But you can earn Bear Points at the end of each game. The amount of BP earned depends on the duration of the match, and ranges from 0 to 20 BP. Using the Bear Point Booster before entering the battle will double the reward.
Bear Points can also be obtained in the following ways:
- Completing Daily and Weekly tasks.
- Record Research Awards.
- Rewards for Practice Trials.
- Reward for entering the game.
- Buying gems for real money.
- Promotion from the League of Herbivores.
- Completing research journals (£ 400 per research journal).
You can spend Bear Points by playing Bear Point cards by clicking on your BP balance in the upper right corner of the main menu. They can buy 1 chance of a draw for 100 points or 6 chances for 500 points. You can get the following prizes from the BP draw (1 prize per card):
- Gold (500, 1000, or 3000 gold per card).
- Gems (20, 100 or 1000 gems per card).
- Access codes (2 or 3 access codes per card).
- Storage boxes (3 refrigerators, delivery A or delivery D at card).
- Abilities (supply for 1 day, 1 ability per card).
Gems - can be purchased for real money in the in-game lobby store. The exchange rates vary slightly depending on the player’s location and platform. Gems can also be obtained in the following ways:
- Possible reward for drawing bearish points (20, 100, 1000 gems).
- Killing a GM (Archbears employee) in-game (100 gems reward).
How to spend:
- Supply boxes cost 1 gem each if you don’t have one (all supply boxes are free in the League of Herbivores).
- Accelerators cost 2 gems each if the player does not have them.
- Character skins (appearance of heroes).
- Access Codes.
- Fountain pen (1 in-game name change).
- Gold (not recommended)
- Syringe of Trust (not recommended).
Boosters are lobby items that can be used to increase rewards earned in regular and ranked games. They cannot be used in solo or private games. You can choose to use or purchase boosters before entering the battle. Boosters (amplifiers) can be obtained by playing the Bear Point card or bought with gems (2 gems per booster).
There are 4 types of accelerators:
- Booster for gold coins - gives + 100% additional gold.
- Bear points booster (limited in time) - gives + 100% extra BP.
- Confidence booster (limited in time) - the hero can get + 100% additional confidence.
- Experience booster - gives + 100% additional experience (only League of Herbivores).
Confidence ( Confidence Syringe) is a stat used to increase the star ratings of characters. Warriors can be promoted to the next star rating once they reach 100% confidence in their current star rating (up to 5 stars). Upgrading a champion’s Star Rating will improve their base stats, giving them an edge in the match.
You can earn confidence on your chosen hero (unless the character already has 5 stars) by playing regular or rating battles. Confidence cannot be earned by playing private or singles. The amount of trust earned depends on the length of the match. In addition, if you exit the game, your chosen warrior will not receive any trust. Before entering a battle, you can activate Confidence Boosters to double the amount of Confidence earned this game. Confidence Syringes can also be purchased with Gems from the Daily Specials store, but this is not recommended.
Alternatively, use gold to buy Syringes of Trust, which will immediately boost the selected character’s Confidence to 100%.
Which platform is better - Steam or Mobile? In general, the game on PC is slightly faster than on mobile devices if the keyboard shortcuts are used skillfully. However, there are some gameplay elements (like changing positions) that can be done faster on mobile devices. There are top rated players on both platforms. Differences in connection speed and player performance tend to have a larger impact than platform choices.
Remember that players connecting from a computer and a mobile device are playing on the same server, which can affect the course of the battle.
Immortal Soul Black Survival: Battle Tips
After choosing a game mode, you should choose one of the battles that take place in real time. Between choosing a match and entering a battle, you will have a few minutes to select Boosters, character abilities and boosters.
Study all the heroes, as any of them is able to win the match. The main thing is to choose the right equipment and related abilities for him.
Moving to one of the locations on the battle map (district, region), you need to use the "Search". When you press or click on the center of the screen, expend 3 units of stamina, an average of 1.5 seconds is given to explore the current area. Search is necessary to find objects or an enemy.
|Search object||Probability of being in the area|
|Enemy (another player or artificial character)||70%|
Actions at the location
In the match, in the lower right corner, there are 4 action buttons that you can press at the right time. Every action is important at a certain point in time. For example, you should quickly move from one area to another before the onset of the restricted area. The timer located at the top of the screen will notify you about the time of the appearance of the restricted zone.
Movement - involves the movement of the character in the current area. Select a point on the minimap. For 1 movement, you spend 5 units of stamina (blue indicator in the lower right corner of the battle screen).
- Rest is a temporary stop on the spot. There are 3 types of rest:
- Healing - restores 2 health points per second.
- Sleep - restores 4 units of energy per second.
- First aid is time for bandaging. Deal 1 injury over 12 seconds (action heals the last injury suffered in battle, if any)
Remember! Rest of any kind is canceled as soon as you take another action or are attacked by another player. If you use "first aid", then it is not interrupted.
If you decide to inspect the mode tabs or look at the map (without moving), the "Rest" will not be canceled. This can be used so as not to be distracted at other moments of the match.
Exhaustion - when a character’s stamina drops below 0, then he loses health points when performing any action for which you need to pay with stamina. For example, "Search" consumes 3 units of stamina. But it will cost 6 health points if you don’t have stamina.
Position. There are 2 different positions that can be used in the game. You can change your position using the button of the same name located in the lower right corner:
- Offensive position - useful for fighting and meeting enemies. Chance to find an enemy + 30%.
- The dodging position is useful for avoiding fights. The chance of finding an enemy is -30%, and the chance of being found is -20%.
Meeting - you can find an enemy (another player) while searching the area. Since the game is played in real time, players can find you even when you are standing still. If you manage to find the enemy, you can do the following:
- Use combat abilities.
Features of the characteristics of warriors in battle
What is Precision? In an attack, the system first checks the hit probability. Normal attacks and most combat abilities can either hit or miss. Initial Base Accuracy is 80% (assuming Initial Mastery = 0).
How to improve accuracy? Accuracy increases with skill. With each increase in the rank of mastery, the base accuracy increases by 1 - 3%. There are also certain items that increase accuracy when used or equipped.
Attack damage is the actual damage done by lunging towards the enemy that hits them. Attack damage = normal damage + skill damage. Normal damage is calculated using the formula: Total Attack Power x 100 / (Total Enemy Armor + 100). Total Attack Power = (Static Attack + Weapon Damage) x Modifiers (Mastery or Position Rank Effects).
Skill damage - bypasses the armor of the character and equipment (in total, they give an idea of ??the overall indicator of armor). Champion Skills, Item Skills, and Mastery Rank all affect the skill’s damage. When attacking while guarding, the damage will be reduced by 50%.
Additional attack effects:
- Critical hit - 5% chance to activate, increases normal attack damage by 50%.
- Weapon defect and destruction - weapon defect appears with a probability of 1% (ranged combat) or 2% (melee combat). Thrown weapons are depleted instead of being lost. The defect chance is 10% for an unloaded ranged weapon. Broken weapons have their attack reduced by 20%. If the broken weapon gets another defect, it is destroyed and the weapon disappears.
Injury - When attacked by an animal or another player, the chance of accidental injury is 2%. Injuries can be treated with a first aid kit or rest. There are 4 types of injuries:
- Head Injury - Attack Accuracy -20%.
- Hand injury - normal attack -20%, mastery gained from attack -50%.
- Injury to the abdomen - healing rate -50%, damage done + 10%.
- Leg Injury - Movement (Search) consumes 50% more stamina.
Level - you start every match at level 1 and can reach a maximum of level 18. Experience for leveling up increases with each new level. How to get experience in battle:
- Search (+1).
- Normal attacks (+1).
- Crafting Items (Uncommon +1, Rare +2, Epic +3, Legendary +4).
- Killing wild animals: Crow and Bat (+1), Hunting Dog (+2), Gorilla and Bear (+3).
- NPC Killing - Dr. Wickeline (+5), Mr. Meiji (+15).
- Killing another player - +3 points to half the enemy’s level / 5.
Mastery is a measure of your weapon proficiency. This is one of the factors that determine attack damage. The current mastery system in Black Survival is divided into several ranks: the lowest mastery rank is F and the highest is SS. Increasing the rank of mastery provides an increase in base attack power and accuracy. Mastery grades above S provide unique bonuses.
- Damage from a normal attack.
- Crafting weapons (higher quality weapons provide more proficiency)
- Survive the wave of neighborhood restrictions.
Forbidden zones are assigned for a certain period of time, and being in them at the time of the attack will lead you to death. Players cannot travel or search in these areas. Restricted Areas are shaded on the area map. If you remain in the zone when it appears, you will be killed immediately. 10 seconds before the zones become restricted, all areas that remain open in the next round will be highlighted in green (as shown in the image above).
Immortal Soul Black Survival: Hacking Guide
Using a networked computer consumes 30 stamina and has a three second usage time:
- 20% chance to start a hacking attempt.
- 30% to destroy a networked computer.
- 10% will be killed by Mr. Meiji.
- 40% to avoid hacking (nothing will happen).
- The heroine J.P. has a 100% chance to start a hacking attempt.
Remain stationary (stay within the same area, search and rest is allowed) for 70 seconds and the hack will succeed.
Hacking attempts are immediately reported to all players, but the hacker will be out of reach and not visible for 35 seconds at night. If you failed to jailbreak your computer, then you can try again within 30 seconds after the failure. After a successful hack, all Restricted Areas are unlocked for 2 rounds, including the Research Center.
Instructions for assembling a Networked computer (since many players in chats and forums ask the question: how and from what to assemble a networked computer, we decided to provide you with detailed instructions in pictures).
The computer connects to the island’s network. It takes time to activate. It cannot be used in the last Restricted Zone. When hacked, you can use a special effect.
System shutdown (required for successful hacking of a networked computer). Below are the recipes for assembling the system. It needs to be assembled before you fully assemble the networked computer.
Possession of a networked PC and System Shutdown Code allows access to the host computer. The main computer can be found with a 1% chance of finding it in the Research Center. By using the System Shutdown Code, within 7 seconds, you can start operating the PC.
When controlling the system, movement is not possible (a special scene appears). If you fail while controlling your computer, you will be killed. As soon as you turn off the system, all other enemies instantly die.
Immortal Soul Black Survival: Gameplay Answers
My weapon is missing, what should I do? It is likely that the weapon was either destroyed or worn out. Whenever you attack, the weapon you are using has a 1 - 2% chance of becoming disappear. It might just be a crack at first, but if the barrel cracks again it will become unusable. It is advisable to change weapons as soon as they crack.
Why is my opponent taking almost no damage? Your attack was low while your opponent’s armor was high. The final damage is calculated using your static attack, your weapon’s attack, skill, and the opponent’s stats and armor.
Attack and armor can change depending on the position used.An offensive stance increases attack, while a defensive stance increases armor. Changing your position during a fight will increase your chances of winning.
If your attack did not deal a lot of damage, even though the attack rate on the weapon was high enough and the enemy’s armor was low, chances are that your weapon skill was low. Strong weapons with low skill will do only minor damage. Using unfamiliar weapons can be tricky. Improving your weapon proficiency will increase your accuracy.
The pistol is a powerful weapon, but that power is meaningless without precision. It may be more efficient to simply use your fists instead. Each character has a different skill. Test your warrior’s prowess first and then find the best weapon for him.
My opponent does a lot of damage in the first seconds of the fight. Perhaps your opponent has changed position. Depending on the given position, attack and armor can be changed or even provide you with additional abilities. Changing quickly to the best position for the current situation is a skill that needs to be developed. An offensive stance increases your chances of spotting enemies in the same area, so it’s useful when you’re ready to fight.
Why does my health decrease when I move? Perhaps it was caused by exhaustion (complete lack of stamina points). Endurance is consumed not only during actions, but also during movement. If you keep moving even after your stamina is completely depleted, you will be depleted, instead your health points will be used. It would be wise to restore a small percentage of your stamina with rest or special items (such as water) so you don’t take damage when exhausted.
Search consumes 3 stamina, while moving (changing area) consumes 5 stamina. Performing these actions when exhausted incurs a penalty of 6 and 10 health points, respectively.
Why are my opponents very fast at creating items? Try to memorize objects in each area. Knowing where things are can give you an edge over others who are slow to memorize important details of the game.
What’s more important: skill, armor, or food? They are all important, but different playstyles focus on skill / armor / food at different times. One player can create a lot of armor first and then make up for lost skill while dealing little damage. Another player could start by crafting their weapons and lots of food, focusing primarily on skill and potentially gaining armor from killing players instead of crafting the whole thing. Other players can choose their style of play somewhere in the middle.
Typically, characters with high starting stats may play more aggressively early in the game, while characters with low starting stats may need to craft armor / food first. In addition, the skill of finding objects through combat requires some food, otherwise you will find yourself in a very vulnerable position. It may take a bit of experimentation to figure out which playstyle you prefer.
How can I learn to survive in matches? Early death is usually caused by one (or more) of the following:
- Not building armor fast enough and dealing a lot of damage quickly. Try to follow your armor crafting plan and craft multiple items at the same time, instead of crafting 1 piece of armor at a time. If someone hits you with a lot of damage, run away immediately instead of trying to hit him back once.
- Fight too much early in the game with little or no food, or eat too little, fight, and then die with food. Avoid fights when you have little or no food. Eat as often as possible during combat (every 5 seconds). Always try to keep your health point scale as complete as possible.
- Very bad internet latency or disconnection. You can try switching from one platform to another (PC to mobile) or playing on mobile platforms.
There are currently four game modes in Black Survival:
- Single - you are fighting against AI (artificial intelligence).
- Private - The mode creates a separate lobby with a six-digit code. Players who enter the code can join the room. The host can either participate in a private game (standard private game) or observe other players (observer mode).
- Normal - available to all players, but only certain divisions are available to each player, depending on his rank. These divisions primarily serve to match the herbivore league players of similar skill level.
Normal game modes have character star restrictions. Any warrior who exceeds the star limit will have their stats reduced to match the current limit. Heroes with a star limit will not be promoted or their stats will not be increased.
- Starter - fight with players 2 stars or lower, only the League of Mouse and Rabbit.
- Intermediate - Fight with players 3 stars or below, League of Rabbits, Horses and Buffalo only.
- Apprentice - Fight with players 4 stars or lower. Only the League of Horses, Buffaloes, Elephants and Foxes.
- Master - fight players of all star ratings. Only the League of Elephants and Predators.
League of Herbivores players gain experience by playing regular games. Predator League players cannot gain or lose BR, but can earn gold and complete quests and log research in this mode.
Immortal Soul Black Survival: A Guide to the Areas of Lumiya Island
Each area has a unique, limited supply of items to be found there. Some items are only available in certain locations. Zones become forbidden every 2 to 3 minutes. They are temporarily closed, and reopen at the end of the next round. At the beginning of round 5, all restricted areas are permanently closed. Restricted areas are random in every game.
Classic games take place on Lumia Island. There are 22 searchable areas on this map. In addition, there is the Underground Path, an area where players start each match. This area does not appear on the in-game map, and you cannot return to the Underground Path once you leave it.
The underground path is the starting point for all survival games. This area cannot be searched and no other players or animals can be found here. In addition, the skills and abilities of the character cannot be used here. If you selected any Supply Boxes prior to entering the game, the Supply Items will appear in your inventory. Elements can be thrown in the Underground Path, but they cannot be picked up again.
In the lower left corner, you can change your weapon before leaving the tunnel. The equipped weapon will, by default, be designed for the highest skill of the character.
- The alley is an area on the map where you can meet a hunting dog.
- The shooting range is a separate area. From the wild beasts, a gorilla appears here.
- Beach - Osprey appears. The region is the Water Area.
- Cemetery - beware of the bear, they are abundant here.
- Chapel - bats are found.
- Dock (also called Docks) - Osprey appears. The region is a Water Area.
- The factory is the habitat of the gorilla.
- Fire Department - a gorilla appears here.
- The forest is the realm of the ravens.
- The hospital is the home of a bear, you can find many healing items.
- Hotel - a bloodhound appears here.
- The lighthouse is the home of the osprey. Area of ??Aquatoria.
- The Pond is an area on the Lumiya Island map where crows live.
- The Research Center is an area on the Lumia Island Survival Map. Unlike other areas, the Research Center has access restrictions throughout the game. It cannot be entered until someone successfully hacks into the PC using a networked computer. The following character skills cannot be used here: Stealth, Peace Zone.
- School - there is a hunting dog.
- The Slum is the area on the Survival Map where the Hunting Dog spawns.
- The temple is a place for bats.
- Town Hall - A dangerous turkey can be found here.
- The trail - this place was chosen by crows. ...
- The tunnel is a place for bats.
- Upper Town - Bloodhound appears here.
- Well - a bear can look at your light.
Immortal Soul Black Survival: Seoul Region Guide
Team matches are played on the Seoul map. There are 12 searchable areas. As with the Lumia Island map, you start each game with the Underground Path. In a Team Match, players return to this area after death, during the respawn period.
Water areas. Areas located near the reservoir are designated as Water areas. This term does not refer to areas where water may be found. Lenox’s Fishing Skills can only be used in the Waters, and Leon’s Human Torpedo deals additional damage and has a shorter reload time when used in Waters.
Endurance items, bullets and arrows are available in all areas of Seoul. Epic items cannot be found until the end of Round 2 of Restrictions (4 minutes 30 seconds after the start of the game).
- Avenue - Contains Bladed Weapons, Stabbing Weapons, and Armor Armor.
- Boulevard - Contains firearms and accessories.
- Bridge - stabbing weapons and weapons with a blade, accessories are located. This area is the Water Area. Abandoned weapons and hats can be found here.
- Conference Center - Contains throwing weapons and head armor.
- Island - Contains blunt weapons and leg armor. This is Aquatoria.
- Lake - Hand weapons and head armor can be found here. This area is the Water Area.
- Military base - firearms and clothing are located here.
- Mountain - This area contains bow weapons and accessories.
- Post Office - Contains blunt weapons and clothing.
- Seoul Forest - Onion weapons and clothing.
- Sports Complex - This area has hand weapons and armor.
- Station - The area contains thrown weapons and leg armor.
Immortal Soul Black Survival: Character Guide
Which character should I play? Play whoever you want based on any criteria (statistics, play style, hero appearance) that you personally appreciate. Almost all warriors are viable in a competitive game. Most of the champions can be found on trial in regular games. Free trial characters are reset weekly.
Play a character in a free trial before deciding to purchase it.
Which character is the easiest and most suitable for starting the game? There are factors that determine how easy or difficult it is to play a hero:
- Character skills.
- How useful and powerful these skills are.
- Character statistics. Heroes with high starting stats (level 1) are more likely to win the desired starting game.
- Mastery type. As a rule, close combat is easier to play than at a distance. bows require bullets and arrows, and thrown weapons are depleted, so throughout the game it is necessary to create several sets of weapons. In addition, the weapon emits shot sounds: whenever a pistol is fired, all players will be notified of where the shot occurred.
The simplest heroes (according to experienced players):
- Hart - Hart ’s skill in the Peace Zone is very useful for beginners. Hart also has pretty good stats.
- Leon . Leon’s both skills are easy to use. Predatory Gathering speeds up the crafting speed, while Human Torpedo provides a very strong attack in waters. Leon also has strong level 1 stats, although his level 18 stats are somewhat weak.
- Shoichi - possesses strong characteristics of the 1st level, and the use of his "Fake deal" skill often forces the enemy to leave the zone (since they cannot master the skill until the effect of the skill ends). However, his level 18 stats are somewhat weak.
What’s the hardest character?
JP. While JP players can easily win a low-rated match (when players are not using a hack), higher-rated gamers know how to counter a hack by guarding the Research Center, hiding or throwing away laptops, and so on. If there is more than 1 JP in the game, the hacking attempt may not be possible due to the limited number of ingredients. Using JP as a standard combat character is also very difficult because his weapon prowess is completely random and none of his abilities are combat-related. For these reasons, JP has a very low expected payoff.
Isol. Playing as this hero requires balancing an additional aspect of the gameplay (creating traps) along with fighting, making food and armor. There are three main styles of playing him:
- Pure Trap - You only focus on creating traps throughout the match. In this case, you should completely avoid battles. As with JP, this requires running away from other players. The condition for Trap Isol to win is to create a lot of small and medium traps to create the "Guerrilla War" effect, and then kill the last 1-2 players with a high damage trap (eg Double Guillotine) in one hit. However, trap damage can be countered by using an EOD suit or EOD boots.
- Pure Combat Isol - Isol has very strong stats, so he can play as a standard hero with a weapon. You can only set normal traps found during your search, or create very simple traps such as Mithril Rope or Bamboo Trap. The main disadvantage of this strategy is that both of Isola’s abilities are associated with traps, so this play style is akin to playing a character without abilities.
- Hybrid Isol - Hybrid Isol players try to balance both combat and manufactured traps, focusing on one or the other at different points in the match. While this strategy has the most potential, it is very difficult to balance both aspects in terms of both inventory management and time management. Players may find themselves lagging behind opponents in terms of damage or due to lack of food.
Barbara. Barbara has very low base stats to balance her body modification skill. Her early game is very unstable until she gets some body modification skills from turrets and she has to spend time customizing turrets throughout the game. However, Barbara has a very high potential.
Abilities are not generic skills that can be used during gameplay. Finding Bread is the default ability and will be automatically selected if you have no other abilities. Otherwise, you can choose any abilities before entering the queue for the game. Abilities can be purchased in the in-game lobby store (10 days of use) or obtained by playing the Bear Points card (1 day of use of each card).
You can use the abilities of your choice in the game by clicking on the abilities icon that appears in the lower right corner above the "Rest" icon. All abilities have a cooldown and cannot be used again until the cooldown has expired.
Adaptation - increases the attack depending on the number of corpses (the number of deaths of subjects from your team +3) * 2. After use, add 30 damage when attacking the "assassin" (60 second cooldown). Cost - 4000 gold.
Poacher - If there is a wild animal in the current area, you are guaranteed to encounter it on your next quest. For 1 time, your attack on an animal has an accuracy of 50%, and deals 80 additional damage (recharge 70 seconds). The cost is 4000 gold.
Taunt - for about 10 seconds, only you will participate in a battle against enemies, and you will receive 50% less damage, but your attack is reduced by 50% (cooldown for 60 seconds). The cost is 4000 gold.
Rise - for 10 seconds, increases attack by 15%, but reduces armor by 5%. Allies in the same area will gain + 0% Attack (60 second cooldown). The cost is 4000 gold.
Broad Heal - Recovers 10% health and stamina for allies in the current area (60 second cooldown). The cost is 4000 gold.
Acceleration - Moving or searching requires 1 stamina for 15 seconds (recharge 80 seconds). Given when buying for real money for 10 days.
Ambush - the hero can prepare an ambush after not moving or fighting for 7 seconds. For a maximum of 20 seconds, instantly attacks the enemy upon detection and gains 3 experience. The cost is 10,000 gold.
Ammunition Supply - Increases stocks so that the weapon used is fully reloaded. The next 2 bullets become FMJ explosive bullets, increased by + 8% armor penetration. The cost is 6,000 gold.
Search for bread - when searching the area, it is guaranteed to find bread (recharge 180 seconds). Is free.
Counterattack - Take an oncoming stance within a maximum of 2 seconds. When attacking, it takes 40% less damage and performs a counterattack.
Pursuit - chances of finding an enemy + 3%; Finds traces of the last person to leave the current area.
Scout - within 20 seconds, identifies and shows the number of animals and enemy players in nearby areas and reduces the chances of being found by 10%. Cost 6000 gold.
These are random items that you can choose to receive at the start of each game. The items from the supply box will appear in the inventory in the Underground Path, in addition to the 2 Bread and 3 Water that all players receive. The set of items in the box is usually limited to items of rarity green or white, with a few exceptions.
Power type A gives one random weapon item.
A D-type supply grants one random piece of armor.
The refrigerator dispenses one random food or ingredient.
Supply boxes can be obtained by playing the Bear Point card or purchased with gems (1 stone per supply box). Supply boxes cannot be used in Team Match.
Immortal Soul Black Survival: Weapon Tips
The best weapon. Based on attack damage, the "best" weapon is the orange or legendary weapon. With the exception of the Soul Dart and Blood Dart, all of these weapons require a special Arcane Engine. This requires you to obtain Sacred Blood or Secret Stone (or from Dr. Wickeline), and making it can take a long time. The time it takes to craft this weapon may or may not be worth the extra attack damage, and it can only be crafted in the 2nd half of the game.
Indicators of a good weapon:
- Attack damage.
- How quickly weapons can be built.
- What other items (food, armor) can be created during the manufacture of weapons.
- Special effect (if any).
- How popular and competitive is a weapon match (if multiple players are trying to craft the same weapon, it might be better to craft another instead)
Pros and cons of weapons
|Blade||Most purple (epic) weapons. Purple weapons have high attack damage (46-50). Good balance of weapons based on random ingredients and weapons that do not require a random ingredient||Dullness randomly. Each bluntness reduces weapon attack damage by 1 unit. If the same weapon is used throughout the game, the blunt effect can result in -5 or more attack damage|
|Stab||A pure thrusting weapon is not dulled. Strong blue (rare) weapons (e.g., Trident, Bident, Tail Screw) can be quickly upgraded to purple weapons, reducing the chances of a final weapon defect||Purple weapons are slowly crafted|
|Punch||Weapons made from random ingredients are very quick to craft (e.g. Meteor Glove, Fenrir’s Claw). When fighting an animal, you can take off your weapons and fight unarmed to gain more skill||Purple weapon has low attack damage (37-46)|
|Blunt weapon||A strong blue weapon that can be crafted very quickly (2-3 ingredients). Fanged Mace and Red Silencer are extremely quick to craft using the Secret Stone or Holy Blood||Most purple weapons require a random ingredient, are difficult to craft, and have low attack damage|
|Cannons||Blue and epic weapons have high attack damage. Lower defect rate (1%) than melee (2%)||Shots always make noise, making it difficult to control animals and prevent players from fighting. Ammo required (excluding DEW weapons). Limited variety of purple weapons|
|Onion||Purple weapons can be crafted very quickly (within 3-4 areas) and have high attack damage. Quiver accessories can increase attack power and ammo capacity||Booms required which are manufactured separately|
|Throwing weapons||Can achieve greater proficiency by repeatedly crafting weapons, especially if there is a Saint Relic. Weapons cannot be damaged or destroyed||More complex inventory management: When using purple weapons, the blue predecessor often has to be stored for a long time in order to craft more sets. This takes up 1 inventory slot for most of the game. You may run out of ammunition; weapons must be crafted several times per game|
How to craft equipment efficiently?
- Combination with a weapon - if your weapon requires Steel (Gauntlet) and Iron Ore + Scrap Metal gives 2 steel, the remaining steel can be used to craft an item of armor (Steel Shield).
- Example of Common Zones - A Golf Club can be crafted in 3 zones: Factory (for steel pipes), Slums (for lighter) and Town Hall (for Hammer). You can also craft Uchivu (Glass Marble) from the Factory, Cloth from the Slums or Town Hall, Fan from the Town Hall. You can also craft High Heels (Scrap Metal) from the Factory or from the Slums, Slippers from the Town Hall. Thus, 1 weapon and 2 pieces of armor can be crafted in just 3 areas.
- Pairing with other pieces of armor - example of an ingredient: for body armor and basuband an Iron Sheet is required (Scrap Metal + Hammer produces Iron Sheet 2 times).
- Counteracting other players - some armor reduces damage from certain types of weapons (for example, Knight’s Creed reduces damage from blunt weapons by 10%). If there are a lot of characters with blunt weapons in a match, then creating a Knight’s Faith symbol will reduce a lot of damage during the game. These armor items can also be crafted (or stolen) to counter a specific player.
What is an "item bookmark"? Items can be added to the Bookmark page of the item index. One bookmarked page (8 items) is free, additional pages can be purchased with gold. When using the in-game creation guide, the player’s bookmarks page (s) will appear first. In this way, frequently used items can be selected faster.
The author of the article: Evgeniya G.