Om Nom Run WiKi: Tips and Tricks for Game Walkthrough
OM NOM: RUN is a game for android with release date 02/20/2020 from ZeptoLab. Game genre: Action. In the article, we have summarized tips for leveling from TOP players, developers ’answers to gamers’ questions, guides for beginners from the official website and our secrets of passing the game. Attention, the Wise Geek website is constantly updated, visit us more often.
Better Om Nom Run download to computer via this link and play in Full HD resolution with maximum graphics, no brakes and with the preservation of progress. Just download the emulator, log in to your Google Play account, install the game in the window that appears and you will become the Wisest.
- A Beginner’s Guide
- Locations and Quests
- Power-ups and bonuses
- Getting Characters
- Character Leveling
- Championship and Records
- How to make coins?
- A Guide for Donators
Om Nom Run: A Beginner’s Guide
Om Nom: Run - an exciting colorful game in the genre of runner from the company ZeptoLab, the developers of the famous game Cup the Rope (Cut the rope). The creators of the game continue to acquaint users with the adventures of the beloved monster Om Nom. But now players have to take part in races on the dangerous streets of Nyumville.
When installing the game, you can refuse to accept the user agreement, then information from the device will not be transmitted to the developers.
How to play?
The goal of the game is to help Om Nom and other characters to reach the finish line, bypassing obstacles along the way. To successfully complete the levels, you must complete tasks and use power-ups.
The game mechanics are very simple:
- swipe up - jump, overcome an obstacle from above.
- swipe down - bend down , slip under an obstacle.
- swipe left and right - change track, run around an obstacle.
Remember, without amplification, a character can only jump over low obstacles, for example, boxes.
When passing the first levels, the game will pause in order to show the user teaching movements and explain how to properly dodge various obstacles. The further the player goes through the level, the faster the obstacles change and the more the player needs to concentrate his attention.
The player can crash into an obstacle at any time, even when the level, it would seem, has already been passed. So that the player is not so offended, the developers have provided an opportunity to restore life for watching a commercial. To do this, you need to have time to press the "Save me" button. The number of rescues is not limited.
Some obstacles can move, for example, ghosts in the magic forest. Be careful and think in advance on which side to get around them.
To complete the level of the game, you must complete the task for one, two or three stars. As soon as the tasks are completed for all the stars, the level ends. The next level is available to the player after receiving the first star. There are 120 levels in the game, 10 in each story chapter.
Any level can be replayed, for this you need to go to the list of levels, select the desired one, then return to the main screen and press "forward", then the race on the previous level will begin. Earned stars are saved, replaying the level, the user completes tasks to get the next stars.
The main screen presents 3 options for the game character, with the participation of which the level will be completed. Central is the character the user has chosen. Behind - two characters who can be rented to complete one level for watching a commercial.
Main home screen buttons:
- Calendar - opens the daily rewards menu.
- Shop - available offers for receiving coins and restoring previously made purchases.
- Settings - adjust music and sound effects, customize language and notifications, get service information.
- Cup - information about the stunt championship.
- Time Icon - Temporary exclusive offers.
- The Wheel of Fortune is a free lottery to get coins.
- Corona - information about premium subscription.
- Racing flag - information about the records achieved and the awards received.
- Stars - level menu.
- Go - start passing the level.
Om Nom Run: Locations and Quests
The user is visually interested in the constant change of locations and obstacles during the game. The location changes when the character passes through a special portal, or chooses a path leading to a different area. There are currently 8 locations in the game.
- The city is the first location in the game, obstacles in the form of trucks, moving cars, wooden boxes, cyclists, telephone booths, traffic signs, trees, flying pigeons.
- Storm Runoff - Unlocks at level 3, added containers, spider cisterns, and water pipes to obstacles.
- Magic forest - opens at level 6, giant mushrooms, logs, hemp, ghosts, forest monsters are added to the obstacles.
- Tower of Evil - opens at level 9, there are only two paths on the sides of the location, lasers and barricades from boxes have been added to obstacles.
- Factory of Robots - opens at level 14, computer tables, spider robots and electric saws are added to the obstacles.
- Fruit Market - opens at level 20, pots with flowers, fruit shops, rolling watermelons have been added to obstacles.
- Roofs - opens at level 30, fountains, lawn mowers, lampposts, beams, gratings, garbage containers, chimneys are added to obstacles.
- Space Station - unlocks at level 40, turnstiles, driving and flying robots are added to obstacles.
At the beginning of each race, a task is shown that must be completed to complete the level. For completing the task, you can get one, two or three stars. For example, on the first level, to get the first star, you need to cover a distance of 400 meters, for the second - another 600 meters, for the third - another 800 meters. There are 4 types of tasks in total.
- Run the distance - the task completion depends on the distance covered. At the top of the screen, a distance indicator appears in the form of a yellow ruler with a red beacon that shows how much more to run before completing the task.
- Collect Tokens - Completion of the task depends on the number of collected spider tokens. A token icon appears at the top of the screen, the numbers next to it show how many tokens need to be collected and how many have already been collected.
- Perform tricks - the task performance depends on the number of performed tricks. There are scooters with green jumps on the tracks, grabbing a scooter, the character performs a trick, depending on which side the player swipes. A springboard icon appears at the top of the screen, the numbers next to it show how many tricks you need to perform and how many have already been done.
- Collect letters - the task depends on whether the player has collected all the letters of the given word or not. To get one star you need to collect all green letters of one word. Blue cubes with letters appear at the top of the screen, the color of the letter on the cube changes after the character has collected it.
Om Nom Pursuit: Power-ups and bonuses
When passing a level, you can use various enhancements to facilitate the task, or collect bonuses and earn more coins. Power-ups and bonuses are collected when the character passes through it, after which an icon appears on the left of the screen with a green indicator of the duration of the improvement.
- Jumping boots - sneakers with built-in springs, allow you to jump over obstacles of any height and quickly cover the distance.
- VR glasses are virtual reality glasses that allow you to immerse yourself in the game world for a short time and go through the race in the first person, each coin collected is equal to 10 coins.
- A rocket is a device that sends a character into space, where there are no obstacles and the player’s only task is to collect all the bonus coins.
- A magnet is a device that attracts all the coins around the character, regardless of the selected track, and allows you to automatically collect all the coins.
- The multiplier is a bonus that doubles the number of coins collected, instead of one row of coins, the user collects two at once.
Om Nom Run: Getting Characters
The creators of the game have drawn many interesting and colorful characters. Most of them are opened after purchasing with in-game currency. As soon as the character is open, he can be selected as the main one for passing the levels.
All characters differ in appearance and performed tricks on the trampolines. There are no additional abilities for passing races, earning coins and getting game points.
- Super Yum - Om Nom monster wearing a red mask. A free character that the user receives at the beginning of the game.
- Swordsman Kid is a boy in a red and gold robot suit. A free character that the user gets for completing level 10 of the game.
- Am Nyasha is a female character in the game, a monster with long eyelashes and a crown. The cost is 35,000 coins.
- Robomaby is a fashionable raccoon in a tracksuit and headphones. The cost is 50,000 coins.
- Tekhmalysh is a boy with pink hair and flying goggles. The cost is 75,000 coins.
- Space cowboy is a girl in an unusual blue cowboy costume. The cost is 125,000 coins.
- Lamzi is a pink monster with a long tongue. Cost - 190,000 coins.
- Buka is a gray toothy monster. Cost - 290,000 coins.
- Om Nom is a classic green Num. Cost - 390,000 coins.
- Yum made of steel - a monster in a metal suit. Cost - 390,000 coins.
- Yum of fire - red Yum with fiery hair. The cost is 290,000 coins.
- Yum of the Earth is a monster with dark green hair and drawings on his body. The cost is 290,000 coins.
- Ice Yum - Blue Yum with icicle hair. Cost - 290,000 coins.
- Yum of the wind - light lilac transparent Yum. The cost is 290,000 coins.
- Om Nom X is a yellow monster dressed as Wolverine from Team X. Cost - 490,000 coins.
Additional characters sometimes appear on the main screen to rent them one level. For example, Super Nom in a gas mask or helmet, or Om Nom in gold.
Om Nom Run: Character Leveling
One of the directions of the game is getting points for completing levels. Performing tricks during the race allows you to get additional game points.
Each character is capable of performing 3 tricks, each of which can be pumped up to level 10. The player gets 100 points for the first level trick, 200 points for the second level trick, and so on.
The cost of upgrading a trick to a new level varies. The more expensive the character itself, the more expensive it is to improve his stunts. For example, raising Am Nyasha to the second level costs 3500 coins, a similar level increase for Robomaby costs 5000 coins.
Om Nom Pursuit: Championship and Records
A separate direction of the game is participation in the trick championship and the achievement of records in passing the distance. The competition is between the residents of Nyumville. Participation in this direction of the game helps the user to quickly earn coins for discovering and pumping their characters.
Stunt Championship. Held every 24 hours. In the tournament table of 12 prize places, in order to move up it, during the day you need to earn game points by passing levels and performing tricks of a higher level.
At the end of the championship, prizes are distributed:
- from 9th place - 500 coins,
- for 8th place - 1000 coins,
- for 7th place - 2000 coins,
- for 6th place - 3000 coins,
- for 5th place - 4000 coins,
- for 4th place - 5000 coins,
- for 3rd place - 7000 coins,
- for 2nd place - 10,000 coins,
- for 1st place - 15,000 coins.
Nyumville Book of Records. The book contains records that were set by residents of the city. In the event that the user manages to overcome a greater distance than the character of the game has overcome, he sets a new record, rises in the table and receives a cash prize.
The following cash prizes are provided for overcoming the distance:
- for 1500 and 2000 meters - 4000 coins,
- for 3000 meters - 8000 coins,
- for 5000 meters - 10000 coins,
- for 7000 meters - 15000 coins,
- for 9000 meters - 20,000 coins,
- for 12,000 meters - 30,000 coins,
- for 18,000 meters - 40,000 coins.
Om Nom Run: How to make coins?
1. Collect coins when passing levels. After completing the level, the player is shown how many coins he was able to earn per round and is offered to increase the number of coins earned by 5 times for watching an advertising video.
It is beneficial to watch the commercial if you have earned more than 2000 coins per round. In this case, you can get from 10,000 coins at a time.
2. Receiving prizes for completing levels. There is a coin icon in the menu next to the new levels, which means that you can get a cash prize for completing it. The number of coins depends on the difficulty of the level, for some they give 1000 coins, for others 2000 coins and above. The prize for completing the level can be obtained only once.
3. Obtaining coins for opening a gold chest. You can get it in the store for watching a commercial. Each chest brings 500 coins. You can watch commercials and open chests an unlimited number of times.
4. Daily rewards for entering the game. The calendar tab shows which day in a row the user enters the game, for which you can get coins. Day 1 - the player receives 1000 coins, day 2 - 1500, day 3 - 2000, day 4 - 3000, day 5 - super chest.
5. Win coins for spinning the Wheel of Fortune. You can spin the wheel for free every 3 hours, or for watching a commercial. The player can win 1,000 coins, 5,000 coins, 10,000 coins, 20,000 coins, 50,000 coins, or 100,000 coins.
6. Win coins in a stunt championship. You can receive from 500 to 15,000 coins daily. For breaking the records of characters in the races, you can earn up to 200,000 coins.
7. Buying coins for currency. In the store you can buy a "pile of coins" - 5,000 coins, a "mountain of coins" - 20,000 coins, a "mega bag of coins" - 50,000 coins. Purchases can be restored if you change devices or delete a game.
The most coins can be earned by spinning the Wheel of Fortune after watching commercials.
Om Nom Run: A Guide for Donators
Premium subscription. The most interesting offer is getting a free premium subscription. The subscription is valid for 3 days, after which the monthly fee will be charged.
Pros of premium subscription :
- disable advertising;
- all characters become available without purchasing them;
- the user is no longer charged any additional fees.
When signing up for a free subscription, you must enter your bank card details for automatic debiting of funds. Do not forget to turn off the premium subscription after 3 days, otherwise the subscription will automatically renew and you will be charged a monthly fee.
Additional suggestions. Appear after passing levels. There are only 3 offers, and they are periodically repeated, so you can use them at any time.
- Guardian of the law - after purchase, the user receives a new character Om Nom in a cloak, as well as 50,000 coins.
- Hero League - after purchase, the user receives new Super Nom costumes, 100,000 coins, as well as one free revival in each race.
- Run on - after purchase, the user receives one free revival in each race, as well as 50,000 coins.