Valor Legends WiKi: Walkthrough Tips and Tricks
Valor Legends: Eternity is an RPG from Century Games Pte. Ltd. It is based on getting heroes, pumping them, gathering into combat squads and participating in battles in PvP and PvE formats. Here you will go on adventures in the Oasis and fight against the forces of the shadows. A distinctive feature of the game is three-dimensional graphics, good music and a variety of game activities.
- Cheats (promotional codes)
- Tier List
- How to Start the Game Correctly?
- Hero Leveling Guide
- A Guide to Using and Leveling Artifacts
- Chapel of Grace Features
- Magic Forge Guide, Rune Leveling
- Using the Oracle Crystal
- All The Ways To Get New Heroes
- Secrets of Forming a Warband
- Mysterious Lands Battles
- Walkthrough of battles in the Land of Legends
- Endless Challenge
- Trials in the Land of Exodus
- Arena of Glory Guide
- Mission Guide
- Guild Features Guide
- Guild Dungeon Battles
- Guild War Guide
- Completing Quests and Earning Achievements
- How to Maintain Your Friends List Correctly?
- Guide for Donators, VIP System
- Pros and Cons of the Game
Valor Legends: Cheats (promotional codes)
Where to enter the code? To redeem codes and get great free gifts from developers, click on the avatar in the upper left corner, select the "Settings" tab and click on "Gift Code". Then enter one of the current codes and click "Confirm".
To enter the code correctly, do not forget to follow the rules of lower and upper case.
Examples of codes. Please be aware that codes are periodically outdated and updated. Watch for new codes on the official game page . Examples of codes:
- 4kGsGV3j - 800 gems.
- 4ktYjexA - One set of purple 1-star gear and 300 balls of evolution.
- 4kZdnvBw - One Seed of Life, Instant Gold Coins and Energy Essence in 1 hour of off-game time.
- 4kymqQeH is a free hero.
Valor Legends: Tier List
Valor Legends features a variety of legendary and epic strong heroes. So that our readers can form excellent combat units, we have prepared a Tier-list of the best fighters, dividing them by classes and levels. If the characters described below have appeared in your collection, you can safely start pumping them and place them in the formation.
The best warriors (tanks)
The Warrior class is called upon to defend the formation and contain enemy damage so that other fighters can attack in time. Good defense is very important to win.
1. Lionel - King of the forest (SS level). Faction: forest. The only tank capable of surviving the late stages of the campaign due to its invincibility and resilience. Skills:
- Justice of the giant ax. Lionel swings the giant ax in a circle for 3 seconds. For each circle, he deals damage, while restoring his health.
- The Lion King’s Fury. Lionel taunts the enemies around him. The damage of enemies under the effect of taunt is significantly reduced.
- Strength of mind. Increased attack and health characteristics.
- Die-hard. When Lionel takes fatal damage, he instantly restores a percentage of his health and becomes invulnerable for 3-5 seconds.
2. Eric - Lion Lord (SS level). Faction: Legion. Compared to Lionel, it is more suitable for PvP than for PvE. Skills:
- Guardian of the Light. Eric grants allies a shield equal to 10-30% of his maximum health.
- The sanctuary of the knight. Eric heals the lowest health ally as a percentage of his maximum health.
- Unshakable. Increased health and blocking chances.
- Perseverance. When Eric’s health decreases, he raises a shield for protection and increases equipment damage reduction. During this time, Eric cannot use his basic attack.
3. Kardelin - Lord of the Underworld (SS level). Faction: evil spirits. Kardelin is a very strong tank. He is best off fighting assassins in the backline or provoking 2 enemy backline heroes who are usually mages / rangers to use his second skill. Skills:
- Pendulum of the underworld. Kardelin quickly swings his weapon 3 times, each time dealing damage to targets in a semicircle in front of him and gaining a shield as a percentage of his maximum health.
- The roar of the living dead. Kardelin taunts two random enemy targets in the rear and increases his defense.
- Savage. Increased critical hit chance, armor piercing, and health.
- Dominant. When Kardelin’s health reaches 0, he instantly restores some HP.
4. Esakko - Lord of the Abyss (level S). Faction: shadow. At the beginning of the game, Esakko may seem weak, but he is not. Once it reaches 11 stars, it will perfectly cope with the role of an auxiliary tank, providing good protection and damage. Skills:
- Fragments of the abyss. Esakko builds up energy and swings a dark two-handed sword, damaging enemies within range and activating a dark shield. When enemies attack the shield, Esakko heals himself for 2-5% of his maximum health.
- The gap. Esakko targets the most distant enemies. Has a chance to silence them for 4-6 seconds.
- Strength of mind. Increase in ATK, blocking and health.
- Antiphase. Support: When using energy skills, the channeled target gains a shield for 10-30% of Esakko’s maximum health. He also receives energy.
5. Katarina - Valkyrie (level S). Faction: light. A powerful tank that can heal and remove debuffs. Skills:
- The eternal guardian. Katarina emits energy of sacred light, gathering and damaging enemies.
- Sacred medicine. Summons a beam of sacred light and restores lost health.
- The rival of fate. Increased reduction in damage, health, damage against targets from the shadow faction.
- Determination. Katarina’s chance to block increases for each enemy around her.
6. Patrus is a mountain giant (level A). Faction: forest. Patrus has the highest health of any hero. Skills:
- Guardian of Terra. Patrus concentrates the power of nature in his fists and slams the ground, damaging all enemies within reach. There is a chance to stun the target.
- Fast reflexes. Instantly stuns the target after a successful block.
- Strength of mind. Increased health, chance of blocking.
- Firmness. Every time after 4-3 enemy attacks, Patrus increases his defense. This effect can stack 3 times.
7. Ayla - the soul of war (level A). Faction: Legion. Can stun enemies, but does not have high survivability. Provides a team buff. Skills:
- Spear blow. Strikes the current enemy with a spear 4 times, dealing damage.
- Shield blow. Ayla uses her shield to attack and damage the target. There is a chance to stun the target.
- Strength of mind. The growth of attack, health, blocking.
- Unbreakable. When the battle begins, Ayla increases the defenses of the three farthest allies. The skill works 1 time.
Assassins are an agile class that infiltrates enemy lines and attacks the most vulnerable heroes. Often their actions can turn the tide of a battle.
1. Ramiel - Blade of Thunder (SS level). Faction: light. The best assassin in the game. Possesses excellent skills in control, immortality, some self-healing and energy supply. Skills:
- Blade of the Judge. Attacks targets within range, damages them, increases its attack speed and imposes an invulnerability bonus on itself.
- Stunning attack. Deals 4 slashing strikes in a row to the target. Each attack restores Ramiel’s health and energy. Has a chance to stun the target.
- The power of thunder. Attack growth, critical hit chance, attack speed.
- Hyperelectric assault. With each critical hit of Ramiel, his attack and speed grows. Stacks up to 3 times within 6 seconds.
2. Garr - blade of shadows (SS level). Faction: shadow. Garr inflicts powerful massive damage, is able to self-heal and accumulate energy. Skills:
- Sharp bayonet. Summons the power of a dark crystal, damaging nearby enemies and reducing their energy. Increases its rate of energy storage.
- Blade of reflections. Throws a hellish sickle at enemies, damaging them and restoring health to itself as a percentage of the attack.
- Spirit of the Wind. Increase in attack, critical strike chance, critical damage.
- A clever dodge. Taking damage, activates the invisibility effect. During this time, enemies cannot attack Garr for 3-8 seconds.
3. Terrence is an accurate hunter (level S). Faction: forest. Terrence has self support, good damage and evasion. Skills:
- Deadly cyclotron. Terrence swings his war blades and deals damage to 3 random enemies around him, dodging enemy damage up to 3 times.
- Duel. Uses elven javelins to attack the enemy with the highest ATK.
- The gift of a hunter. Attack growth, damage reduction.
- Hunter’s intuition. When Terrence’s health is below 30%, gains a shield and restores a percentage of his maximum health (can be triggered 1 time).
4. Sotha is a whirlwind ninja (level S). Faction: Legion. Can stun enemies and deal great damage. For maximum efficiency, it is recommended to apply a berserker or repulsion rune to it. Skills:
- Furious attack. Swings the weapon quickly and deals 6 hits in a row at the current target, damaging it and reducing its energy.
- Jump and kick. Jumps up and cuts the target. Critical hit chance increased.
- Persistence. Attack and health growth.
- Ninja. With each critical hit, the ATK value increases.
5. Bally - Baron of the Vampires (Level A). Faction: evil spirits. Bally must be attacked in conjunction with other assassins who can weaken enemies for his damage buff. Skills:
- Bloody shadow. Deals damage to the current target (s). When the target’s health is below 50%, it deals critical damage. Recovers 10-30% of your maximum health.
- Bloodlust. Summons vampire bats around the lowest health enemy and deals damage every 0.5 seconds. Increased theft effect.
- Strength of mind. Increased critical hit chance, health, armor-piercing, attack.
- Hot blood. At the beginning of the battle, gains additional energy points.
6. Bella is the queen of spiders (level A). Faction: evil spirits. Possesses good control and significantly reduces the enemy’s attack speed. Also deals good damage. Skills:
- Deadly chelicerae. Bella spins a web, dealing damage to targets in the web every 0.5 seconds and reducing their attack speed. The web exists for 6 seconds.
- Burning poison. Envelops the target in spider silk, making it impossible to move, attack, and use skills. Deals damage to surrounding targets when the silk disappears.
- Arrogance. Increase in attack, critical hit chance, accuracy.
- Spider web. At the start of the battle, Bella uses spider silk to trap the enemy with the highest attack rate, after which the enemy cannot move, attack or use skills.
Rangers are your shock damage dealers that should deal continuous damage to enemies. That is why it is so important to learn their skills and use the right battle formation.
1. Felix is ??a knight of light (SS level). Faction: light. Felix has some of the highest damage rates. Skills:
- Arrows of Divine Wrath. Shoots a bow at the farthest enemy and deals huge damage.
- Dragon Dash Arrow. Fires arrows of thunder or fire. Thunderbolts damage and stun the enemy with the highest ATK. Arrows of Flame inflict damage equal to 5-20% of maximum health to the target.
- Glory. Increase in attack, critical strike chance, critical damage.
- Undaunted Beacon. When Felix makes a critical hit, his own attack is increased.
2. Selier is a dark angel (SS level). Faction: shadow. Deals huge damage. Has good support and helps to quickly deal with "immortal" fighters (for example, Lionel in PvP). Skills:
- Flame of the abyss. Selier throws a spear at enemies (2 people), dealing damage and removing bonuses.
- The magic ball of the abyss. Throws a ball of light at a nearby enemy, canceling their invulnerability bonus and dealing ATK damage. Can stun target.
- Sin. The growth of attack, health.
- Souls. With each use of the skill, the ATK energy and ATK speed of Selier increase. Stacks up to 5 times.
3. Diana is an archer of revenge (level S). Faction: evil spirits. Permanently drowns out the enemy’s forward detachment. Usually easy to get thanks to wishlist and arena battles. A very reliable ranger. Skills:
- Arrow of revenge. Fires 4 arrows of revenge at 4 random targets. Each arrow deals damage and drains energy.
- An arrow of madness. Fires a ghostly arrow at the target, dealing damage. There is a chance to inflict a frenzy effect on the target.
- Soul of revenge. Increased critical strike chance, accuracy and health.
- Eating. Increased critical strike chance when any enemy dies. This effect can stack up to 3 times.
4. Liv - sharp-eyed (level S). Faction: forest. Has good control and damage. Can impose a petrification effect on enemies, which contributes to a turning point in the battlefield. When positioned correctly, it can strike an enemy in a straight line. Skills:
- Unstoppable arrow. Stores energy and fires 3 arrows at 3 random targets. Each arrow deals damage and has a chance to paralyze enemies.
- Threat to life. A basic attack that cannot be blocked is guaranteed. Liv also deals additional damage to targets whose health is below 50%.
- Strength of mind. Increase in attack, critical strike chance, critical damage.
- Praetorian Guard. Liv’s basic attack deals additional damage to paralyzed targets.
5. Rene is a fearless hunter (level A). Faction: Legion. She is very strong at the beginning of the battle, as she can quickly destroy the enemy’s front line of formation. From the very beginning, it gradually increases its attack speed and reduces the attack speed of the enemy. Skills:
- Destructive arrow. Builds up energy and fires a powerful arrow towards the enemy, dealing massive damage and slowing attack speed.
- An arrow of thunder. Fires a bolt of lightning, dealing ATK damage to enemies around the target.
- Brave. Increase in attack, critical strike chance, critical damage.
- Concentration. Every 5 seconds after the start of the battle, René increases his attack. This effect can stack up to 5 times.
6.Edwyrd is an elven prince (level A). Faction: forest. Edwird is a strong support ranger. Can inflict massive damage around allies with the highest damage. Skills:
- Arrows of captivity. Shoots an arrow with the spirit of the forest. The arrow flies between enemies around and deals damage as a percentage of ATK, and also binds (prevents the ability to move) enemies under attack.
- Accurate shot. Edwyrd makes a well-aimed shot at the target and deals damage, reducing the target’s ATK and the chance of critical damage.
- Elven blood. The growth of attack, accuracy, health.
- Shelter of the forest. At the start of the battle, Edwird summons a circle of thorns under the two allies with the highest ATK, dealing ATK damage every 0.5 seconds to enemies that enter the circle for 6 seconds.
The best magicians
Mages are area damage providers. Good magicians in your squad will make opponents feel helpless.
1. Yulwin - Archmage of Nightmares (SS level). Faction: shadow. The best magician in the game. Produces very high damage in most game modes. Skills:
- The cycle of nightmare. Yulwin summons a small whirlwind that appears under all enemies, damaging targets and slowing their attack speed.
- Nightmare Ray. Picks up a ring and fires a laser beam at the target, dealing damage in the direction of the beam, as well as reducing the health regeneration of enemies.
- The field of dreams. Increased damage from skill, health.
- A touch of the underworld. After dying, Yulvin inflicts lethal damage to the enemy with the highest ATK.
2. Oche - Continuum mage (SS level). Faction: Legion. Differs in high area damage and excellent control skills. Can stun enemies. When using Oche, artifacts and runes are important. Skills:
- Interplanetary magnetic storm. Summons a lightning bolt of energy, dealing damage to the target as a percentage of ATK, as well as damaging all enemies in a circle centered on its main target.
- Lightning chain. Every 3 basic attacks, Oche summons lightning bolts to deal damage to a random enemy. There is a chance to stun the target.
- Concentration. Increase in skill damage, health, critical strike chance.
- Energy surge. When Oche deals a critical hit, the skill’s damage increases (can stack up to 3 times).
3. Sinclair (SS level). Faction: light. Gives high ultimate damage with skills and a good team buff. Can dispel debuffs and heal. Skills:
- A cloud of arrows. Sinclair summons a doom arrow from the gate of light and fires it at a target, dealing massive damage to enemies in its path.
- Healing justice. Sinclair heals the ally with the lowest health, and also relieves him of negative effects.
- Wrath of the gods. Increased damage from skill, health.
- Mind manipulation. At the beginning of the battle, the attack speed of 5 allies is increased. This effect stacks up to 5 times.
4. Achis - dark archmage (level S). Faction: evil spirits. Allows you to share damage between allies. Its potential is highly dependent on the composition of the team. Skills:
- A bunch of ghosts. Acis connects 5 allies with a soul chain. Damage taken by any of the chained allies will be equally divided between them.
- The spell of old age. Acis soaks up the health of a nearby enemy and infuses them with a mark of curse, reducing their defenses.
- Essence. Increase in attack, critical hit chance, health.
- The spirit of hate. When Achis is attacked, he gains a shield of 300-500% of his ATK.
5. Frode - spirit of wisdom (level S). Faction: forest. Gives good control, can support increased damage from skills, reduce attack and defense speeds. Skills:
- The land of forbidden magic. Frod concentrates his mana in his staff and summons a deer that runs towards the current target and deals damage. The deer also increases the effect of reducing the enemy’s attack.
- The whisper of a bird. Frod orders his birds to fly to a random enemy, damaging them. There is a chance of being stunned.
- Echo in the forest. Increase in damage from skill, health, damage reduction.
- Spirit tree. When allies are attacked, there is a chance to reduce the attacker’s defense. This effect stacks up to 3 times.
6. Milton - Heart of the Flame (Level A). Faction: Legion. Deals pure damage, but its full damage requires a percentage chance. Receives a buff due to new runes. Skills:
- Destructive flame. Attacks enemies with aerolites. There is a chance to make the target burn and inflict continuous ATK damage.
- A fiery bird. Summons a fiery phoenix to the target, damaging enemies in its path. There is a chance to activate the burning effect.
- On fire. Increased damage from skills, health.
- Fiery heart. When Milton attacks a target while under the effect of burning, there is a chance to trigger an explosion, dealing 120-320% ATK damage to enemies within a short radius.
7. Giselle is a magician (level A). Faction: Legion. Gives a good control effect, energy drain from enemies and a decrease in critical strike chance. Skills:
- Magic cards. Giselle throws decks of magic cards. Each deck damages enemies in its path and reduces the target’s chance of a critical strike.
- Vitality. Giselle has a chance to steal 50 units. enemy energy by making basic attacks.
- Master of deception. Increased damage from skill, health.
- Transfiguration. Support: When a channeled target is attacked, transforms the attacker into a sheep for 4 seconds. During this time, he cannot attack, move, or use energy skills.
Best priests (healers)
Priests are indispensable on the battlefield, as they can heal fighters, giving them the opportunity to continue fighting. Take care of the priests!
1. Olivia - Goddess of Light (SS). Faction: light. The best healer game. Heals each ally, increases attack speed, removes enemy buffs. Skills:
- Divine song. Olivia unleashes the energy sealed in her scepter, healing allies for 15-35% of her maximum health and depriving enemies of bonuses.
- Light of the world. Affects the two lowest health allies, increasing their damage reduction and removing negative effects.
- Sympathy. The increase in the effect of healing, health, immunity to critical strike.
- Goddess protection. When the battle begins, Olivia creates a circle of the goddess under her feet. Allies within the circle gradually restore energy.
2. Margaret is a ghost witch (SS level). Faction: evil spirits. Wonderful healer with massive healing. Skills:
- Fountain of Life. Heals 5 allies by 7% of their maximum health every second.
- Common sense. Restores the health of all allies around him.
- Essence. The increase in the effect of healing, health, damage immunity.
- Resurrection of the soul. Support: If the channeled target reaches zero health, restores it for 35-70% of its maximum health.
3. Flora is a spring elf (SS level). Faction: forest. Heals each ally and periodically removes all debuffs. Skills:
- Cleansing the moon. Purifies allies with a lunar blessing, restoring health and getting rid of all negative effects.
- Elegy. Shields a random ally with a vines shield. When this ally is attacked, 80-240% damage is reflected.
- Echo in the forest. The growth of the effect of healing, health.
- Grace. Support: When the sustained target’s health is below 20-30%, Flora regenerates it as a percentage of her health.
4. Suvere - source of calamity (level S). Faction: shadow. Has immunity to ally’s control, gives full team healing, as well as feeding and reducing enemy energy.
- Arrival of distress. Chooses two enemies at random, damages them and reduces their energy.
- The horrors of the abyss. Grants a random ally a crowd control shield.
- Invasion. Increased damage from skill, health.
- Endless renewal. At the beginning of the battle, Suvere marks three allies with the sign of Pluto, capable of resurrecting heroes and restoring 15-40% of their maximum health after resurrection.
5. Vaga - spirit of healing (level S). Faction: Legion. Great for supporting a shock ally you want to use frequently. Skills:
- Blessing of the sorceress. Plays the flute to heal the lowest health ally.
- Shield of Sublime Music. Grants a shield to the lowest health ally.
- Grace. Increased healing effect, damage reduction.
- Magic guardian spirit. Using the energy skill, Waga restores energy to a channeled target and increases its ATK.
Valor Legends: How to Start the Game Correctly?
Basics of the game. In Valor Legends, you go through stages of the story campaign, unlock new activities, gain experience to level up your account, and improve your team of heroes using the resources you earn. We will tell you how to start the game correctly below.
Server selection. Game servers open regularly, so you will definitely start playing on a new server and swing along with other players. To make your journey more comfortable, you can "practice" mastering the game on any of the existing servers, and later start the main walkthrough on the newly opened server. This way you will have your own idea of ??the game, knowing what you need and don’t need to do to get an effective start.
It is recommended to start playing the game on a free (weekend) day in order to level up well at the beginning, open a maximum of activities and fulfill all the conditions of the promotions for beginners. An active start guarantees your future gaming success.
How do I level up my account and unblock activities? The process of increasing the account level depends on the accumulated gaming experience. You can always see the progress of gaining experience on the scale, which is displayed in the upper left corner of the screen, as well as in the settings. Unlocking new activities in the game is carried out as the campaign progresses. The more stages you pass, the more game opportunities will be available for you! To start fighting in the campaign, click the "Battle" button.
Out-of-game rewards. What are they needed for? Out-of-game rewards are accumulated in a chest on the main screen of the game. The more stages of the campaign you go through, the more out-of-game rewards you receive. These include: gold coins, essence of energy, player experience, mission encryptions and various loot from the stages of the campaign. As you receive non-game rewards, the level of their collection increases, which leads to an increase in the amount of production. The quality of the out-of-game rewards increases as you progress through new campaign levels. To get a lot of good prizes, fight in the campaign as often as possible and do not forget to empty the chest.
Collect non-game rewards on time to quickly level up your account and replenish your resource stocks. The deadline for accumulating rewards in the chest is 12 hours! This limit can be increased with the VIP-level pumping.
How do I get even more out-of-game rewards? Click "Time Travel" on the left to collect the out-of-game rewards for the given period in one click. Each collection adds 1 portion of time energy on the energy scale. With the accumulation of the energy of time, the time period increases, for which you can receive prizes in the future (120 minutes, 360 minutes, etc.). You can pick up rewards 2 times per day: for free and for 50 gems. The progress of filling the energy bar is not reset.
Do not forget to receive rewards in Time Travel and gradually replenish the time energy scale in order to increase the size of your prizes. By regularly receiving in-game rewards and actively completing new stages of the campaign, you can quickly level up your account.
Account linking. Linking your account guarantees the safety of your data in the event of an unforeseen technical failure. There are 3 binding options: using Facebook, Google Play and mail. Click on the avatar, click "Account" and choose the best way. We advise you to do this procedure in the first hours of the game in order to permanently save your progress and play comfortably.
You can switch game accounts in the "Account Management" menu. Moreover, each account must have a separate way to save game progress. It is not allowed to link multiple game accounts to one email address, Facebook or Google Play account.
For linking your account in any way suggested, you get 500 gems in the achievements menu!
Correct settings. Click on your avatar to go to settings. Here you can adjust the music and sound, change the language, country, avatar and change the name (first time free, then 200 gems).
It is very important to choose the optimal graphics settings. If you have a weak phone, it is recommended to set the graphics parameter to "medium" or "low". This will extend the operating time of the device and prevent overheating.
Be sure to take part in newbie events to get a lot of valuable resources at the start and pump your heroes well. The game is rich in various promotions, all of which are related to the usual gameplay and do not require special actions. Your task is to receive awards on time. Let’s consider the most important events.
A gift for a beginner. Event for daily login during the first 8 days. Every day you receive gifts, including a 5-star hero Giselle (on the 2nd day) and an individual hero chest (on the 8th day).
If you missed claiming the current day’s prize, you can claim it the next day!
Soul of War: Beginner Training . An event for newbies with the opportunity to get great rewards for being active in the game. Divided into 7 days, in each of which you are given tasks. For completing tasks, you get resources for pumping, as well as the currency of activity. As you accumulate this currency, you collect additional prizes. The final prize is a Legendary 5-Star Hero for your collection. If you are steadily progressing in the game, then it will not be difficult for you to close the proposed tasks, and no donation replenishment will be required from you. You are given 2 weeks to fulfill the conditions of the Training, which is very convenient. Types of tasks:
- Complete campaign levels: 1-10 to 10-15;
- Complete endless challenge levels 10 to 90;
- Get twelve 5-star heroes.
- Use the call of eternity 50 times;
- Summon a hero of any faction in the fountain of life 1 time;
- Accept missions 30 times;
- Fight in the guild dungeon 10 times;
- Win a battle in the arena of glory 10 times.
- Collect out-of-game rewards;
- Upgrade 1 Hero to Lv. twenty;
- Complete Sacred Relics 2 times.
- Use time skip 5 times;
- Clean the dragon’s nest 2 times;
- Clear Treasure Island 2 times;
- Make 3 purchases at the magic shop;
- Finish buffing equipment 30 times;
- Reach 100% progress on First Signs of Danger research on Easy difficulty;
- Donate 10 heroes;
- Clear Deadwood 2 times.
- Fight on an expedition 2 times;
- Upgrade any artifact 15 times;
- Reach level 80 in the chapel of grace.
- Complete all Battle Tutorials.
A gift for the brave. A Gift for the Brave is a promotion in which newcomers to the game are rewarded for completing the campaign. As you close the necessary stages, you get bonus gems, equipment, resources and summon books. Also you will get a 4-star hero here for your collection! After receiving the current main reward, the conditions of the promotion and its gifts are updated. To see your progress in receiving rewards, click "Gift for brave men" at the top of the main screen.
Receiving gifts in the "Gift of the Brave" will help you complete all the tasks of the Beginner’s Training.
Temporary offers for newbie donators. If you are planning to donate to the game, then this event is especially for you. Click "Vault" in the left sidebar and select the "Temporary Offer" tab of the store. Here are some very lucrative item sets for you that you can buy with huge discounts in the first 2 weeks of the game! Each set is purchased 1 time. Keep in mind: the first donation will give you great gifts.
Don’t forget to get your free demo kit with summoning items and gold coins in the "Temporary Offer" tab - it is located at the very bottom of the list.
Valor Legends: Hero Leveling Guide
Information about the heroes. Go to the "Heroes" menu to view all of your characters and sort them by faction. By clicking on the hero’s avatar, you will be taken to his page, where you will get acquainted with the faction, class, type, information on combat power, characteristics and skills. By clicking on the lock to the right of the hero’s image, you will block him from accidental analysis and absorption. You can also share information about the character in the chat or roll back his pumping to the initial level. For detailed specifications, click the exclamation mark in the upper right corner.
Click in the "Heroes" menu on the extreme icon with the image of the list to open the directory of heroes. Come here when you get new characters, read their biography ("History" button) and take gems as a reward.
Star level. Each hero has an initial star level. The highest possible level is 5 stars. Heroes who initially have 5 stars are legendary heroes. Heroes that initially have 4 stars are considered rare, and heroes with 3 initial stars are considered normal heroes. The higher the initial star level, the greater the hero’s potential.
Use ordinary heroes to get upgrade resources. Only rare and legendary heroes of the game should be pumped, since they are the most powerful and combat-ready. The classification of characters according to different star levels is in the reference book.
Leveling up and evolution of the hero. Pump the level of your hero with gold coins and essences of energy. This resource can be obtained through non-game rewards, Mysterious Lands, and Timewalking. When heroes reach certain levels, carry out their evolution to increase the maximum level limit. For this purpose, you will need gold coins and evolution balls (get it in the Endless Challenge, on the Altar of the Soul, in out-of-game rewards and in the magic shop). Evolution allows you to discover and improve the skills of the hero.
The number of possible evolutions of a hero is limited by his initial star level. To increase this limit, you need to awaken the character.
Awakening. Awakening a hero is pumping his star level. To complete the awakening, you need to collect the required number of identical characters, as well as other heroes of a given stardom. When all the materials are available, go to the "Hero Awakening" tab, place the resources in the slots and click the "Awaken" button. Use the Fast Awaken option to wake up all 4-star heroes with a single tap. Awakening not only significantly increases the characteristics of the hero, but also changes his appearance.
To view the characteristics of a hero at different stages of awakening, select him in the guide and click on the lower icons with the display of the number of stars.
Hero equipment. To further strengthen your fighters, use equipment. For each class of the hero, equipment of a strictly defined type is used. To use equipment, go to the hero’s page, select the "Equipment" tab and click "Autoselect" to automatically apply the necessary ammunition. All equipment is subdivided by stardom and quality: from white (lowest) to red (highest).
Periodically check the equipment of the heroes from your main combat units and quickly replace it with better quality items that give a big increase to the character’s characteristics.
How can I upgrade my equipment? Equipment pumping is carried out by absorbing other equipment. At the same time, the indicators of the target equipment are growing. To upgrade an item of equipment, click on its icon, click the "Enhance" button and select from the list of equipment that can be sent for absorption.
The higher the quality and stardom of the consumable, the greater the increase in the level of the target equipment it will give. Use "Auto Select" to automatically select all absorbed equipment, but remember - it is best to pump the ammunition of all your heroes evenly.
When replacing equipment with a better one, transfer pumping by absorbing previously used equipment. So you can instantly restore the achieved level of equipment and continue to improve it.
Resetting the hero’s leveling is a rollback. The rollback on the Altar of the Soul allows for gems to reset the level and stardom of the character with the return of all spent resources. Thanks to this option, you can unmistakably improve your heroes, compare their performance and use the best fighters in battles. To rollback, go to the character page and click the red "Rollback" button on the right. You will be taken to the Soul Altar menu, where you can select the type of rollback and see what materials will be returned to you:
- When the level rolls back - 100% return of resources spent on improvement and evolution, as well as all equipment used. The level can be reset for heroes with 3 or more stars;
- When the stars are rolled back, the resources used to improve, evolve and awaken the heroes are returned. Evolution materials return as Universal Hero Fragments. Stardom can be reset to zero for 6-star characters and above.
Do not forget to periodically roll back when you receive heroes with a higher initial star level. These characters always have the highest leveling limit, so they are the best for any combat squad.
Donation of heroes. Characters you donate at the Soul Altar will turn into soul stones. Soul stones can be used to buy powerful heroes in the soul stones market. All resources spent on improving the donated heroes will be returned. Equipment and runes will also be returned.
Enable Auto Sacrifice to automatically sacrifice 3-Star Heroes earned with Soul Gems. Keep in mind: sacrificed heroes cannot be restored and disappear forever.
Pumping through the bonds of heroes. Go to Mainland - Archive to apply the bonds of heroes and strengthen the characters in a bundle. To activate certain bonds, choose your own heroes, the heroes of your friends or guildmates. Activated hero bonds strengthen the corresponding heroes. The higher the level of stars of the heroes used to activate the bonds, the stronger their effect will be:
- The first stat bonus - if you have 3-star heroes in one bundle;
- The second bonus - if there are 6-star heroes in one bundle;
- The third bonus is if there are 8-star heroes in one bundle.
Do not forget to go to the archive more often and check the possibility of activating new bonds, as well as bonds with heroes of higher stardom.
Valor Legends: A Guide to Using and Leveling Artifacts
How do I get artifacts? The artifacts feature is unlocked during stage 7-5 of the campaign. Below is a list of the Legends Land locations and campaign levels that must be cleared to obtain new artifacts:
- Archangelus - Foggy Forest location;
- Moonlight Bowstring - Red Maple Past location;
- Eternal Fortress - Location "Frozen Heart";
- Thunder Fighter - Sacred Fire Forge location;
- Stormbreaker - campaign level 26-30;
- Book of the Prophet - Campaign level 28-20.
In addition to getting in activities, you can unlock new artifacts by combining their parts. Buy new parts of artifacts at the magic expedition shop.
Artifact abilities. Use the obtained artifacts in the interface of the formation of a combat squad. The applied artifact will strengthen your heroes in battle thanks to its skill. Only one artifact can be used at a time.
Pumping an artifact and its indicators. Raise the level of the artifact using the Echo of Memory (get this currency in the Mysterious Lands and on the expedition). Upgrading an artifact enhances all of its stats. Keep in mind: Artifact stats will only apply to selected heroes in slots!
The same hero can be placed in several slots. Each artifact has 3 stats that can be unlocked at evolution stage 1, stage 3 and stage 7. The higher the level of the artifact, the more powerful its stats will be.
Hero slots. Add your heroes to the hero slots in each artifact. Hero Slots are located under the "Suitable Heroes" heading in the lower right corner of the Artifact panel. You can unlock more slots by developing your artifacts. The power of an artifact depends on the number of heroes in the slots. The more there are, the higher his strength will be.
Evolution of artifacts. When artifacts reach certain levels, you need to carry out their evolution. To evolve, you need a Herald of Victory Piece, which can be obtained from the Magic Expedition Shop and from the First Signs of Danger. Evolution allows you to unlock more artifact slots and enhance its skill effects. Each artifact can be developed up to a maximum of stage 6. Below is the number of Herald of Victory Pieces needed to evolve your artifact at each stage:
|Stage||Artifact level||Number of Herald of Victory Parts|
Artifact skills. In evolution stages 1-4, new artifact skills will be unlocked. The artifact skill strengthens your heroes in battles. Skill descriptions can be viewed by clicking "Skill" in the artifacts menu.
Valor Legends: Chapel of Grace Features
The work of the chapel of grace. The Chapel of Grace opens after completing stage 7-10 of the campaign. Your five highest-level heroes automatically become chapel priests. The level and stage of the chapel of grace is equal to the level and stage of the priest with the lowest level and stage among all priests. Place your other heroes in the open positions of the chapel so that the priests increase their abilities. So, the level and stage of heroes in positions are increased to the current level and stage of the chapel of grace.
How to open new positions? Unlock new positions in the Chapel of Grace with Eternal Crystal Fragments, which can be purchased for Gems. Please note that heroes placed in positions cannot be upgraded until you recall them from the chapel of grace. Adding a new hero to a position is possible 24 hours after the previous one was revoked.
Overcoming the limit. Upon reaching 260 lvl. overcoming the level will become available in the chapel. After overcoming the limit for the chapel level, all priests will return to level 1. and will be moved to the reinforcement position. Once the chapel level limit is exceeded, it can be upgraded with energy essences, gold coins, and evolution balls. Each 11-star hero can increase the level limit of the Chapel of Grace by 5 (you cannot use the same hero again).
Valor Legends: Magic Forge Guide, Rune Leveling
The magic forge opens after passing stage 13-15 of the campaign and is located in the mainland menu. Here you can pump the level of the runes, carry out their ascension and disassemble.
What are runes used for? Runes are an element for equipping your heroes that can significantly increase their characteristics due to their stats.
Rune leveling and runic skills. To pump a rune, go to the "Increase the level of the rune" tab and apply the specified amount of simple, refined, precious, legendary or eternal dust. The higher the level of the runes, the more rare materials you will need to pump them. Advanced Rune Skill Effects will be unlocked when your runes reach a certain level:
|Rune quality||Maximum level||Number of runic skills|
|Red||twenty||1 base skill + 4 unlockable skills.|
|Orange||16||1 base skill + 3 unlockable skills.|
|Purple||16||1 base skill + 2 unlockable skills.|
|Blue||eight||1 base skill + 1 unlockable skill.|
|Green||4||1 basic skill.|
Unlocking runic skills. Unlocking runic skills is associated with an increase in the level of the rune:
- Red Runes: Rune level 4 - 8 - 12 - 16.
- Orange Runes: Rune level 4 - 8 - 12.
- Purple Runes: Rune level 4 - 8.
- Blue Runes: Rune Tier 4.
Ascension runes and random attributes. While conducting ascension, you can unlock random rune attributes. Random attributes cannot be improved by leveling runes. Higher quality runes have more powerful random attributes. The characteristics of the attributes are random, but you always have a chance to reach their maximum value. You will need the right kind of dust for your ascension. The better the quality of the runes, the more random attributes you can unlock:
|Rune quality||Number of random attributes|
Analysis of runes. Disassemble unnecessary runes on the Disassembly tab. After the analysis, you will receive back all the dust that you spent on pumping the rune. Remember - disassembled runes disappear from your inventory forever, and the resulting dust is automatically transferred to your backpack. The result of disassembling the rune depends on the state of the rune:
- When analyzing runes with a pumped level, simple dust will return to you.
- Deconstructing Ascended Runes will return the dust that was used for Ascension.
Valor Legends: Using the Oracle Crystal
Concept. Oracle Crystal is a new feature found in Mainland - Archive - Oracle Crystal. Here you strengthen your heroes by using the main and class crystals. Each crystal gives increases to the characteristics of the characters.
Main crystal. The main crystal includes three enhancements, namely health, attack and defense. These enhancements apply to all heroes in your collection. In other words, by pumping the main crystal, you increase the indicated stats for the characters. Use the Starfires of Wisdom resource to upgrade the Main Crystal. The higher the level of the crystal, the higher the gains of the declared characteristics will be. Pumping is possible up to level 100.
Class crystals. When you level up the main crystal to level 15 and complete chapter 19 of the campaign, you can unlock class crystals. There are 5 of them in total, and they correspond to the character classes in the game: warriors, assassins, mages, priests and rangers. The level of class crystals is increased with the item "Pure Desires". By pumping class crystals, you improve the characteristics of the characters of the corresponding class.
The pumping limit for class crystals will always be lower than that of the main crystal. Their maximum level is 90. When a class crystal reaches levels 5, 15 and 25, it unlocks a class skill that affects all heroes of this class. The class skill level is automatically increased in a specific order when you upgrade a class crystal.
You can always reset the leveling of class crystals by pressing the orange reset button located to the right of the panel. The process will cost 300 gems. All materials spent on upgrades will be returned to you.
Where to get resources for pumping the crystal? Methods of obtaining:
- Starfires of Wisdom - Awarded the first time a certain legendary hero is acquired and the first time a certain legendary hero awakens to a new star level. Starfires of wisdom can resonate with the oracle crystal and increase its level.
- Clean Wishes - Get Clean Wishes by opening chests.
Valor Legends: All The Ways To Get New Heroes
The Summoning Circle is the main way to get new heroes. Provides 2 types of call: eternal and friendly.
1. Eternal appeal. Consumes Eternal Summoning Books or Gems. Here you can summon a random 3-5-star heroes with the following drop rates:
- 5-Star Hero - 5%;
- 4-Star Hero - 36%;
- 3-Star Hero - 59%
One eternal invocation is worth one eternal invocation book or 300 gems. In addition, you can complete 10 eternal summons at a time using 10 books or 2400 gems. Each eternal summoning adds 10 summoning points to you. After accumulating 1000 points, you will receive 5 seeds of life. 1 free everlasting call is available once a day.
For the first 10 summons in the eternal summons, you are guaranteed to receive a legendary hero!
2. Friendly appeal. In a friendly summon, you can summon random 3-5-star heroes. To do this, you will need a special currency - rays of love, which you receive daily from your friends in your friends list or for helping in battles. One friendly call spends 10 rays of love. Allows calling x10.
The best strategy for summoning good heroes is to "wait" for favorable time periods. So, in the case of receiving 4-5 star heroes, it is recommended to repeat the call and try your luck again. When you receive a 3-star hero, when you are on a "losing streak", it is best to wait for a while and only then make the next call.
Fountain of life
In the fountain of life, you can summon heroes by faction. To do this, go to the Mainland menu, select the "Fountain of Life" and scroll the tower to select the "door" for the representatives of the desired faction. Summons in the fountain of life require a special resource - the seed of life (get it in the tasks of the week, secret missions and other activities). After each summoning of the corresponding faction, you are awarded one faction point (with the exception of summoning the heroes of the factions of Light and Shadow). After accumulating the required number of faction points, you can get a personal hero of this faction!
Summons in the Fountain of Life are a great opportunity to get the right heroes to apply the aura effects of the factions!
The function opens after passing stage 23-25 ??of the campaign. In the prayer portal, you have a chance to get a 5-star legendary hero, as well as other prizes - tickets for an advanced arena, flickering tokens, upgrade stones, gems, Abyss tokens, etc. Enter the prayer portal from the "Mainland" tab and use the prayer coins. The specific rewards are always shown in the prize pool, and the chances of getting items can be found in the dashboard.
You can now select your preferred 5-star legendary hero from the prayer portal to replace the current hero in the pool.
Valor Legends: Secrets of Forming a Warband
Build heroes. Depending on your strategy, you can choose from 16 available combat positions. Heroes on the front line will take a lot more damage than heroes in the rear. You need to set the heroes depending on their class so that they can survive in the battle for as long as possible.
Change the positions of the heroes on the battlefield to choose which targets they attack first. Focus on the goals that pose the greatest threat.
Placing heroes in a combat squad. There are 5 classes of heroes in the game: warrior, assassin, ranger, magician and priest. Heroes of different classes have their own unique characteristics. The fight will be much easier if you use them to your advantage:
- Warriors are extremely tenacious, but they have a relatively low attack. This is a tank game. It is best to place them on the front line so that they can take the damage on themselves.
- Assassins don’t have much health, but their attacks against individual enemies are extremely powerful. First of all, they will attack the enemy heroes located farthest in the rear. It is best to use several assassins in a squad - so their effectiveness increases significantly.
- Rangers are good at basic attacks and skills, and as such, they are best suited to deal continuous damage.
- Mages’ basic attack is comparatively weak, but they do a lot of area damage.
- Priests do little damage, but they are great at healing. It is best to place them in the rear.
When the hero is attacked, his energy increases. If you let the heroes take damage, they can use their skills faster.
Fractions. There are 5 factions in total: Legion, Forest, Uncleanness, Shadow and Light. Factions have their strengths and weaknesses when they fight each other (see screenshot):
- The Legion is stronger than the Forest;
- The forest is stronger than the Unclean;
- Uncleanness is stronger than the Legion.
- The Light and Shadow Factions have advantages and disadvantages when fighting each other at the same time.
Concentrate your attacks to quickly kill enemy heroes and gain an advantage. When changing positions, the enemies will not be able to concentrate the attack on one of your heroes.
The logic of the battle. When the battle begins, the heroes choose a target to attack. The assassin heroes will attack the enemy heroes farthest from the frontline first. Unlike assassins, heroes of other classes will start an attack from the nearest enemy heroes.
Choose your support targets carefully to protect the most important heroes in your squad.
Faction aura. When heroes in a formation meet certain requirements, powerful faction auras are activated and the combat strength of the entire team will increase significantly. The more heroes from the same faction are in the ranks, the stronger the activated faction aura will be:
- 1 hero of one faction - 4% to health, 4% to attack;
- 2 heroes - 8% health, 8% attack;
- 3 heroes - 11% to health, 10% to attack;
- 4 heroes - 14% to health, 14% to attack;
- 5 heroes - 19% health, 19% attack.
By default, the system chooses the strongest available aura. For each hero from the factions of Light and Shadow, the team’s health and attack indicators are additionally increased:
- In the presence of Heroes of Light - 3.5% to health, 4.5% to attack;
- In the presence of Shadow heroes - 4.5% to health, 3.5% to attack.
Press Hatred’s Gaze (the eye icon) to see target heroes on both sides of the battle. If the heroes on the team share the damage they take among themselves, this will help them advance further.
Valor Legends: Mysterious Lands Battles
Concept. Mysterious lands are opened after passing stage 3-5 of the campaign and are located on the Wild Field. There are 5 different territories here: dragon nests, sacred relics, dead forest, eternal ruins and treasure island. Fighting in the territories, you get the most important resources for pumping heroes. You can enter any territory 2 times a day.
Territory awards. Each territory provides its own rewards for clearing stages:
- Sacred relics - equipment;
- Dragon’s Nest - Essence of Energy;
- Treasure Island - Gold Coins;
- Dead forest - fragments of heroes;
- Eternal ruins are echoes of memory.
The territories have 10 stages of difficulty. The higher the level you reach in the campaign, the higher the available difficulty of the territories and the more valuable the rewards for completing them will be.
Do not forget to enter the activity every day and collect rewards from the passed stages in one click using the "Clear" button. Clearing is tantamount to trying to fight, so only carry out it on the last open stages of difficulty in order to receive as many rewards as possible.
Valor Legends: Walkthrough of battles in the Land of Legends
Opening and passing. After completing stage 7-5 of the campaign, you can go to the Lands of Legends. Each chapter of the Land of Legends gives you tasks and has 2 difficulty levels. Beat the current chapter on Normal difficulty to unlock the next chapter and unlock the Hard difficulty. Dispel the fog to progress in the exploration and receive chests upon reaching certain stages. The main rewards for completing the chapters of the Land of Legends are obtaining new artifacts.
Items on the map. In the Lands of Legends, you move around the map of the area and meet various items on your way that give you bonuses. The path to many items is blocked by enemies that must be defeated. Types of items:
- Statue of Blessing - Gives your team a buff that adds 5% attack and 5% health. Buffs stack.
- Prophet Statue - Contains the deeds of past prophets.
- The hero camp is a place to recruit new heroes to the squad.
- Chests - Various rewards can be found in chests: gold coins, echoes of memory or passes with reward offers.
Be sure to explore the entire area of ??the chapter map to collect as many rewards as possible. Uncharted tiles will be highlighted - watch carefully!
Progress chests. For the progress of exploring the area and clearing it from enemies, you receive progress rewards. To pick them up, click on the chests at the top of the activity screen. The progress of exploring the terrain at different difficulty levels is counted separately. All types of awards are listed in the table below:
|Research progress||Reward on Normal Difficulty||Reward on Hard difficulty|
|25%||300 gems||500 gems|
|50%||5 books of eternal appeal||10 books of eternal appeal|
|75%||55 books of eternal appeal||100 books of eternal appeal|
|100%||60 hero fragments||10 seeds of life|
If you do not have enough research progress on Hard difficulty, try returning to the Normal difficulty map and investigating any tiles you missed.
Valor Legends: Endless Challenge
Concept. The Endless Challenge unlocks in Stage 2-15 of the campaign. You can find him at Wild Field. Activity is an endless tower, on each floor of which enemies are waiting for your heroes. The higher the floor, the stronger the rivals. Defeat enemies for basic rewards.
Collect a step reward every 5 floors climbed. The more steps you pass, the more base rewards for victories on the floors will be.
Leaderboards and battle records. Click the cup button at the top of the screen to view the cleansing leaders. If you wish, look at the records of the passage of the floors by other players. This can help you find the right formation to win. The number of attempts to complete the Endless Challenge is not limited.
Valor Legends: Trials in the Land of Exodus
Concept. The Land of Exodus includes two modes - expeditions and battles on the Abyss battlefield. For passing you get a special currency for the activity store. Keep in mind - in these tests, the help of the heroes of your friends is allowed.
Expeditions are divided into rounds, one round is held every 3 days. Players on the same tier are divided into several teams and compete to see who goes next. When the round ends, you get points for improving the tier. The number of points is determined by your place in the ranking. The health of the soldiers on the expedition is not restored. Heroes who were not sent to the battle of the expedition (including heroes who died in the battle earlier) recover 20% of their health after each battle won. Previously deceased heroes will be able to return to battle only after they have restored 100% health.
The supply certificates obtained during the expedition can be spent at the supply depot and recruited new heroes to help you advance further on the expedition. Hired heroes leave your team after death, and you will no longer be able to send them into battle. With the start of the new season, players begin the expedition at a level that will be equal to the highest level reached minus 20. These 20 levels will be easier to complete than initially.
Send the most pumped and strongest heroes from your collection on expeditions. It is also very important to include healers in the combat squad for the timely restoration of the health of the shock fighters.
Collect medals to go to new levels. You can always check the medal scale and find out how much more you need to climb higher. When you receive a certain number of medals, you are given more awards. For the first 15 levels completed, you receive rewards at the end of the round. Among them: Echoes of Memory, Gems, Magic Crystals and 5-Star Random Hero Fragments.
Visit the store of the mysterious merchant to purchase various leveling items, books of eternal appeal, seed of life, etc. for gems. Sometimes you can buy goods here at a very competitive price. The more levels of the expedition you pass, the richer the assortment of the store will be.
Battles in the Abyss are divided into rounds that open every 3 days. Players are divided into groups according to their account level. There are 2 attempts to complete the test per day, which consists in a battle with the boss of the designated faction. Your task is to select suitable heroes for successful participation. Based on the results of the battle, a rating of damage is compiled between the players. Based on the rating, chests with rewards are issued.
Raise your account level during the challenge period to increase the number of heroes available to send into battle. Be sure to choose characters to your team in accordance with the daily combat bonus.
The Abyss Boss has 4 skills:
- Boulder Throw: Throws a boulder, damaging random enemies and targets around them.
- King: Shatters the ground nearby, dealing massive damage to nearby enemies.
- Thunder Fury: Summons thunder and lightning to fire at the enemy in front.
- Winter is coming: unleashes enormous energy and damages all enemies, reducing their defense by 100% for 30 seconds.
For battles on the battlefield of the Abyss, you get gems, runes for pumping equipment and Abyss tokens - the special currency of the Abyss store. Ranking rewards (runes and energy dust) depend on the ranked:
|Ranking place||Received runes||Energy Dust Amount|
|1||1 random blue rune||500|
|2-5||1 random blue rune||300|
|6-10||4 random green runes||200|
|11-20||3 random green runes||150|
|21-50||2 random green runes||100|
|51-100||2 random green runes||50|
Valor Legends: Arena of Glory Guide
Concept. PvP battles between teams of heroes take place in the arena of glory. By challenging and ranking, you get rewards and a special arena currency to exchange in the store. There are 2 types of arenas: regular and advanced.
Formation of a protective system. Defensive formation - these are heroes who repel the attacks of rivals and participate in battles in the arena. Before the start of the battle, you can change your defensive formation and assign new fighters to it. To edit the current defensive formation, click the Build button in the arena lobby.
Do not forget to promptly update the composition of the defensive formation after receiving and pumping new powerful fighters! Your defense should always consist of the most relevant and strongest heroes.
Defense history. See the statistics of victories and defeats in the "History of Defense". All your opponents are listed here, replay is available, as well as the option of revenge. Choose an object for revenge with caution - if the power of the opponent is much greater than yours, then the attempt at revenge will be unsuccessful and you will waste the opportunity to fight.
Selection of opponents and battle. Click the "Battle" button to start selecting suitable opponents. If there are free attempts to participate, the call button will be marked as "Free". Click on it, check your formation and start the battle. Its interface is similar to the design of other activities in the game. By defeating the enemy, you get points and improve your rating.
Try to select enemies for battles that are higher in your rating, but have less combat power. Be sure to check the composition of the enemy teams and the combat power of individual heroes to avoid a fight with strong rivals.
Seasons and rating system. The more points you have, the higher your ranking on the leaderboard. The daily and seasonal arena rewards are based on the current rating at the end of the day and season. In the first season, all players score 1000 points. When a new season begins, points are reset. Players with a higher rating in the previous season enter the new season with a higher starting point.
Enter the arenas every day to take part in more battles and increase your rating. Arenas are unavailable between seasons and if entry conditions are not met.
Normal arena. Unlocks during Stage 3-10 of the Campaign. Here you fight with the players of your server in a 1v1 format. Based on the points received, a rating of a regular arena is formed and a currency is issued - coins of honor. 2 free challenges are available to you per day. For additional attempts to participate, use the Glorious Invitations (available for purchase at the Magic Shop). Arena rewards and ratings are divided into daily and seasonal.
Don’t hoard nice invitations. Use them in time to take part in more battles, advance higher in the ranking and earn many coins of honor.
Advanced arena. To unlock the Advanced Arena, you must be at least 65 account level and have at least 15 heroes. Here you can challenge players from other servers. Each season will last 14 days with a 7-day off-season. Depending on your current point rating, you receive a certain amount of currency - flickering tokens. Use the received tokens to exchange in the store.
6 free calls are available to you every day. Next, you will have to use gems to take part in new battles. When you complete a certain number of challenges, you can unlock the corresponding reward activity chests, which will be reset each season.
The advanced arena rating rewards provide for the issuance of summoning material - the seeds of life. Don’t miss the opportunity to replenish your stocks of this important and rare resource.
Valor Legends: Mission Guide
Mission quality and updates. Send heroes on missions and get rewards for completing them. Missions can be white, blue, green, purple and orange quality. Also, the quality is indicated by stars. The better the quality of the mission, the richer your rewards will be. Missions can be upgraded with coupons and gems to get new, higher quality ones. One free update will be available to you every day at 00:00 (UTC).
It is recommended to take on the mission, starting with purple quality and above. In case of an overabundance of ciphers, the acceptance of green quality missions is allowed. If you are a donator, purchase Benefits in the Value Shop to ensure you receive high quality missions every day.
How to accept a mission? By clicking the "Accept" button, you will be taken to the mission panel. Here are the requirements for stardom and factions of heroes who can be sent on a mission. Select the desired characters manually or use auto-send. To start a mission, you need to spend the appropriate amount of mission encryptions - they can be obtained in out-of-game rewards and in Time Travel. It will take time to complete the accepted mission. A busy hero cannot take on another mission until he finishes the current one. If desired, the mission can be completed instantly - for gems.
In your collection, there must be heroes of various factions and stardom so that you can always select the right characters to send on missions.
Closing missions. Closed missions will remain on the list after the update. You can complete 50 missions at most. The maximum number of missions with uncollected rewards is 99. If you have more missions with uncollected rewards, the system will automatically collect rewards, starting with the missions with the lowest number of stars. In this case, do not forget to check your game mail.
If the number of mission encryptions you have reaches the limit, you will not be able to receive new encryptions from out-of-game rewards. Spend your resources on time!
Valor Legends: Guild Features Guide
Joining a guild. Guild is an in-game community of players created for communication, mutual assistance and joint passage of a number of permanent events. Choosing the right guild is very important for game development and successful participation in guild events. The main indicator of a guild’s success is its activity. Periodically review the list of members of your guild and note how often other players appear on the network. If most of them do not come into the game for several days, your guild can be considered inactive. In this case, your best bet is to get out of it and look for a community with high online activity.
Top guilds of the server always have admission requirements for new members. Be sure to check them before leaving the old guild and joining a new one. As a last resort, if you do not meet the necessary requirements, contact the leaders of the guild of interest and agree on the timing of pumping your combat power.
Basic information about the guild. Guild functionality is located on the "Mainland" tab. In the guild lobby, you can view information:
- About the total combat power of all participants;
- The number of participants;
- Guild level;
- About the entered and exited members (the gear icon - the "Guild Journal" button).
There is also a list of participants in the lobby. For the head and elite of the guild, settings are available (guild language, type, etc.), which can be changed.
What is a guild level? By participating in daily game activities, guild members accumulate activity points, which are converted into guild experience. The maximum guild can get 5000 experience per day. As the experience scale is filled, the guild increases in level and expands the limit on the number of participants and elite.
The level of the guild clearly shows the activity of the members of the guild, which means - its viability and opportunities to develop.
Guild technologies. The game provides 5 branches of guild technologies - one for each class. There are 6 technologies in one branch that you can learn for gold coins and guild tokens. When the current tech reaches level 10, the next tech is unlocked. All spent gold coins and guild tokens are returned after resetting guild technologies. Each branch has 1 free reset chance. Leaving a guild will not affect your guild tech levels.
It is recommended to pump each branch of guild technologies evenly in order to ensure the same increase in indicators for the heroes of each class.
Guild Prayer. Guild Prayer gives you gold coins and tokens that you need to level up guild technologies and buy goods in the shop. There are 3 types of prayer:
- Basic is free. Gives 250 tokens and 35k gold coins;
- Advanced - Costs 50 Gems. Gives 250 tokens and 35k gold coins;
- Legendary - costs 100 gems. Gives 500 tokens and 70k gold coins.
You can use each prayer once a day. Attempts are reset daily, so do not forget to enter the prayer menu in time to receive guild tokens - you will always need them.
Valor Legends: Guild Dungeon Battles
Loops and login attempts. Each guild dungeon cycle lasts 1 week. Only players who are in the guild can take part in this activity. There are 2 daily attempts to challenge the dungeon. After winning, the player receives awards. In case of defeat, the attempt to pass does not burn out.
The composition of the dungeon. The guild dungeon includes a regular fortress, an elite fortress, and a boss fortress. Each fortress is guarded by many enemies that must be defeated to unlock and occupy the next fortress. After defeating all enemies in the elite fortress and the boss fortress, all participants in the battles receive the final rewards.
Adjust the difficulty of passing a regular fortress to get more valuable prizes for victories. The difficulty of the Elite Fortress and the Boss Fortress cannot be changed.
Features of the passage. The first attack on enemies that have not yet been attacked will bring players additional bonus rewards. Occupied fortresses can also be attacked. Uncollected Elite and Boss Fortress rewards will be mailed to players after the dungeon is updated. Unused chances to challenge the dungeon will be lost after updating the dungeon.
If during one cycle the boss’s fortress is successfully occupied, the guild elite can choose the difficulty of the guild dungeon for the next cycle. If the guild fails to occupy this fortress, in the next cycle the dungeon will remain at the same difficulty. Each cycle of the guild dungeon randomly generates 3 bonuses for enemies. In normal fortresses, the enemy will have 1 bonus. In elite fortresses, the enemy will have 2 bonuses. In the fortresses of the boss, the enemy will have 3 bonuses.
Try to challenge enemies that have not yet been attacked to receive bonus rewards.
Valor Legends: Guild War Guide
Conducting a war. The guild war lasts 2 months and consists of two parts: a points tournament and a knockout tournament. The points tournament takes place in the first 7 weeks. There are 2 rounds per week (on Tuesdays and Saturdays) for a total of 14 rounds. The qualifying tournament is held on the 8th week and includes 4 rounds. After the points tournament, the top 16 guilds on the points leaderboard will be qualified for the elimination tournament.
Players who join qualified guilds can participate in guild wars.
Requirements for guilds. Guilds of level 4 and higher with 15 or more participants are allowed to participate in the tournament by points. During preparation, the number of participants who create an individual defensive team reaches 15.
Awards. For participating in one round of the guild war, all participants receive a large number of guild tokens and gems. Exclusive Guardian Chests or Glory Chests may be available for some members. During the Guild War Season, many Guild Tokens, Gems, and Individual Chests containing 5-Star Hero Fragments are rewarded. Players in the top guilds also receive an exclusive Guild Wars Avatar Border.
Gameplay. There are 4 stages in guild war: preparation, registration and deployment, reconciliation and battle.
- Preparation time: 1 day. Create your own defensive squads and get ready for battles.
- Deployment time: 1 day. After registering with the guild leader or elite, start placing your defensive units in the fortresses.
- Approval time: 2 hours. Rival guilds are matched based on guild points.
- Battle time: 1.5 days. Challenge the defending squads in enemy fortresses. By defeating enemies and occupying fortresses, you earn occupation points. The guild with the most occupation points wins the war.
The reward pool is selected based on the guild war rating and the rank in which the guild is located. Then the rewards are distributed depending on the guild contributions. The higher your contribution points, the more your reward will be.
Valor Legends: Completing Quests and Earning Achievements
System of tasks. Tasks are divided into daily and weekly. For completing them, you get points that fill the activity bar. As you accumulate 20, 40, 60, 80 and 100 points, you receive gifts for activity. Daily and weekly quest points are accumulated separately. To proceed to the task, press the "Forward" button.
Quests of the day. Daily quests include:
- Fight in the campaign 1 time;
- Fight an endless challenge 1 time;
- Pick up the "Golden Express" 1 time;
- Fight or clear any mysterious land 3 times;
- Accept 2 missions;
- Use time travel 1 time;
- Make 1 everlasting call;
- Fight in a regular arena 2 times;
- Make a wish for the guild 1 time;
- Fight in the guild dungeon 2 times;
- Upgrade equipment 1 time;
- Make 1 purchase at the Magic Shop.
For completing the tasks of the day, you will receive evolution orbs, mission encryptions, gems and a book of eternal appeal (for 100 points). Try to complete all daily tasks every day to collect the main prize.
Quests of the week. Weekly tasks include:
- Accept 30 missions;
- Fight in a regular arena 20 times;
- Complete 10 missions with 5 stars;
- Fight on an expedition 10 times;
- Complete 3 missions with 6 stars;
- Complete 1 mission with 7 stars;
- Get any 10 heroes for 4 stars;
- Get any 3 heroes for 5 stars;
- Participate in the "Land of Legends" 1 time;
- Complete 20 Eternal Calls;
- Donate 15 heroes;
- Upgrade equipment 10 times;
- Make a purchase at the Magic Shop 5 times.
The final reward for obtaining 100 points in weekly tasks is the seed of life to be summoned in the fountain of life.
Completing weekly quests is the fastest way to get a valuable resource needed to summon a hero of the desired faction.
Achievement system. Achievements have no time limit for completion - you just get rewards as you progress in the game and take new heights in your next activity. Achievement rewards - gold coins, gems and in-game currencies. General achievement categories:
- Getting 3, 4, 5, 6-star heroes;
- Donation of heroes;
- Passing the campaign;
- Leveling up the player’s level;
- Leveling up heroes;
- Time travel;
- Victories in the arena of glory;
- Getting points in the arena of glory;
- Shopping at the magic shop;
- Passage of the guild dungeon;
- Completing missions for 5, 6, 7 stars;
- Opening positions in the Chapel of Grace;
- Passage of the dragon’s nest;
- Passing sacred relics;
- The passage of the dead forest;
- Expedition battles;
- Account linking;
- Subscription to the official communities of the game;
- Downloading the game.
For subscribing to the official communities of the game (Facebook, Discord, Instagram, Reddit), you get 100 gems for each page. This is a great way to get premium currency for free from the first minutes of the game.
Valor Legends: How to Maintain Your Friends List Correctly?
The basics. Friends in the game are needed not only for pleasant communication, but also for receiving rays of love - an indispensable resource for fulfilling the friendly appeal of the heroes. The limit of game friends is 30 people.
The rays of love. Share rays of love with your friends using the "Receive and Send" button. You can receive up to 30 rays of love per day, which means that your entire list of friends should consist of active players who are online every day and send gifts. Friends who enter the game irregularly do not send you rays of love, and you do not receive the required amount of summoning currency.
Update your friends list and remove inactive players from it: in the early stages of the game, they are absent from the network for more than 3 days, in the later stages, they are absent for more than 7 days.
Using heroes. Help your friends go through the stages of the expedition and the battlefield of the Abyss by using your heroes. For each help you will receive 10 additional rays of love. The use of friendly heroes is allowed 1 time per day. You can also always use the heroes of your friends to go through activities and accumulate rays of love.
Choose heroes who will help your friends and guildmates in the "My help" section of the Archive ("Mainland" tab). If you lose the corresponding hero or do not enter the game for 7 days in a row, the heroes-helpers will automatically stop providing assistance.
Adding new friends. You can add friends by entering your Player ID in the Find Players window, but this method is often too complicated and time consuming. It is best to look for new friends in the guild, chat, ratings and among rivals in the arena. To add a player as a friend, click on his avatar and press the "Add friend" button. To receive friend requests from other players, send "Add me" messages to the chat so people will know that you are looking for new friends.
It is recommended to add as friends players whose level is equal to or higher than yours, and the combat power corresponds to the average parameters of the server. Low account level and low team strength indicate player inactivity.
Applications and blacklist. Players who send you a friend request appear in the "List of applications" menu - you need to approve them. If you are uncomfortable communicating with a player or seeing his messages in chats, you can block him and add him to the black list - this way you will exclude any contact with this person within the framework of the game.
Valor Legends: Guide for Donators, VIP System
To view the donated offers of the game, go to the Vault.
Hero growth sets. By purchasing the Growth Pack, you will receive exclusive Gift Packs for leveling the star levels of the selected Featured Hero. Among them: gems, fragments of 5-star characters, summoning materials and other important items. After receiving the reward (free reward or exclusive gift pack), the selected hero will be blocked and cannot be replaced. A hero’s star level is based on the highest star level he has achieved.
For the first in-game purchase, you receive gifts within three days. Among them - the legendary hero Rene and powerful equipment.
Progress tree. For purchasing the Progress Tree, you will receive gems by completing the required stages of the campaign. In total, 38,500 gems will be issued for completing stages up to 20-30, which gives a 3000% benefit compared to the usual purchase of premium currency.
Purchasing Hero Growth Packs and Progress Trees is one of the most profitable ways to replenish your stock of gems.
Shop of values. For purchasing Benefits in the Loot Shop, you will receive valuable bonuses when upgrading missions and getting free passes. There are 3 types of Benefits:
- Blue - gives a guarantee to receive a purple mission and higher when the list of missions is updated for the first time per day;
- Purple - gives a guarantee to receive an orange mission and higher upon the first update of the mission list per day;
- Turquoise (Benefit of the Month) - Grants two additional free time passes (3 passes per day in total) for 30 days after purchase.
In addition to the mentioned Benefits, you will receive packs with materials for pumping and summoning, as well as random fragments of 5-star heroes (in the Benefit of the month) and VIP points.
Monthly sets. Monthly Bundles are a good source of Gems. So, when you buy, you will immediately receive a certain amount of gems and then - their certain parties within 30 days. You will also receive VIP points. The number of gems depends on the type of set:
- Normal. Gives 300 gems at once and 200 for a month (total 6300). Upon purchase, 60 VIP points are credited.
- Premium. Gives 980 gems at once and 620 per month (total 19580). Upon purchase, it credits 980 VIP-points.
The first purchase of a regular monthly kit comes with a huge discount (more than half of the regular price). We recommend purchasing this set to get a lot of gems at a bargain price.
Royal offers. Royal Offers - sets with gems, fragments of heroes, summon books and other items. Divided into daily, weekly and monthly. They can come in handy when you need to replenish your account with a small amount in order to get the necessary consignments of resources. VIP points are awarded for purchasing items from the Royal Offers. All sets are limited, you can buy each one only once until the end of the current sale.
Check out the Royal Offers and get free demo item sets from every tab!
VIP system. Buying gems and other sets in the Vault, you get VIP experience and pump your VIP level. Depending on the achieved VIP-level, the game provides you with a number of bonuses that will come in handy in the process of passing the game and leveling up. These include:
- Gaining additional experience of the hero and the player during the campaign;
- Getting additional gold coins during the campaign;
- Increased chances of time travel and arena battles;
- Increasing the limit on the accumulation of out-of-game rewards;
- Increase in the limit on purchases in the mysterious lands;
- Additional stored mission ciphers;
- The ability to additionally update missions;
- Expanding the capacity of the backpack.
In addition to bonuses, you get good gifts with fragments of heroes and items of equipment for each increase in the VIP level.
Valor Legends: Pros and Cons of the Game
The mechanics of Valor Legends are similar to other similar games, where you need to collect packs of heroes and lead them into battle. At the moment, this game has gained great popularity around the world, and the number of positive reviews about it is only growing. It’s also worth noting that Valor Legends continues to evolve, so more activities and heroes are bound to appear in the future.
Pros of the game:
- Simple pumping system and offline rewards mode that allows you to get the necessary resources outside the game;
- Diverse and interesting characters;
- Nice graphics, good drawing of game elements;
- The ability to reset the pumping of heroes with the return of resources;
- Interesting combat formation mechanics;
- The game loads quickly and does not freeze.
Cons of the game:
- Consumes phone power quickly due to 3D graphics;
- Difficult passage of campaign levels in the middle and late stages of the game;
- There is no way to play without an internet connection;
- Expensive offers for donators;
- It is difficult to get the right heroes in the call.