Walkthrough World of Kings: Tips, WIKI, Reviews
WORLD OF KINGS - Android game with release date 05/29/2019 from the company Zloong. Game Genre: Role Playing. In the article, we summarized pumping tips from TOP players, developers "answers to gamers" questions, guides for beginners from the official site and our secrets for passing the game. Attention, the article is periodically updated, look at the site Wise Geek more often.
- Gift Codes
- Russian Translation
- Class Guide
- Warrior Guide
- Fighter Guide
- Rogue Guide
- Archer Guide
- The Wizard Guide
- Mage Guide
- Healer Guide (Cleric)
- Paladin Guide
- Book Guide (coordinates)
- Wise Geek’s Secrets and Tips
World of Kings: Gift Codes
Where to enter Gift Codes? The code is entered in the System Settings menu (the gear icon is in the lower right corner of the screen) in the main tab, the Gift Code button. Codes are for beginners and can be entered 1 time on 1 account. If there are several characters on the account, then the code should be selected for one of them.Developers periodically delight their players with Gift Codes, by entering which you can get good game items. Gift codes can be found on the official website of the game: https://wok.zloong.com/ .
- ADVDRAZ - 300,000 coins, 50 diamonds, a small bag with gifts.
- AEXBUFD - 20 diamonds, 200,000 coins, a box with a gift for a beginner, 10 purchased books.
- ABQXHJA - 1 platinum gift, 50 diamonds, 300,000 coins, 1 small bag with fragments.
- AGKZGDY - 1 box with a gift for adventure, 1 purchased gift, 200,000 coins, 10 purchased books.
- AMJQLJH - 1 medium bag with fragments, 300,000 coins, 50 diamonds.
- AGRYFVY - 150,000 coins, 100 diamonds, 10 purchased books.
- ACQBCKC - 200,000 coins, 50 diamonds, 1 great gift.
- ADPTCBN - 1 epic weapon (randomly dropped), 50 diamonds.
- AEEKDMX - 1 large gift box.
- AFJQVKU - 200 diamonds.
- AJFJZUF - 1 dungeon key, 10 acquired books, 50 diamonds.
- AHZGSKG - 200,000 coins, 50 diamonds, a small bag with gifts.
Codes quickly become obsolete. Do not forget to visit our site - Wise Geek. Here we will, if possible, add new gift codes for the game. Do not miss, as some codes are valid for a limited time!
World of Kings: Russian Translation
The game is not yet adapted for Russian-speaking users, so many of them have encountered difficulty translating.But, fortunately, there are several special translators on the Internet with which you can make your life in the game easier.
Screen Translator is one of the most convenient utilities for the Android system. When playing from a computer, you can also use it in an emulator. It can be downloaded and simply installed on the device. It does not require special settings. After installation, you can additionally download the necessary language into which the information will be translated.
To translate, select the required text and click the translation button in the menu that appears. The translation will look as shown in the picture.
This tool can translate elements not only in the game itself, but also any highlighted areas of the screen. The program is convenient, and most importantly - free.
PS While we were preparing an article for you, a new update was released in which Russian was introduced. They introduced the truth very crookedly, only 10 percent content was translated. Some names do not correspond to the translation. Let’s hope that in the near future, developers will correct the flaw and make a normal translation of the game. While it is better to choose English (where many have familiar names) or use a translator.
World of Kings: Class Guide
There are 4 races in the game:
Races here do not affect the characteristics of the characters. The only thing is that there are 4 main capitals, distributed by race, in which new heroes appear. The choice of gender affects only the appearance of the hero. The main focus on the characteristics of the developers focused on the classes. There are 9 classes in World of Kinds.At level 40, all players have the opportunity to choose a profession. Each class has 3 specializations. After choosing a profession, the main parameters of the class are strengthened and new indicators are added. After choosing a profession, the hero receives additional skills.
Choosing a hero, it is recommended to rely on a future profession, which can dramatically affect the ability of the hero. For example, a warrior has a profession that allows you to inflict great damage, but at the same time your defense and health will decrease.
Classes and professions
We will tell our readers a little about which classes exist and what professions they have. More details about each class can be read below.
|Warrior (Warrior) - in other words, all familiar tank. It has a lot of health and protection, but it does little damage. Has control over opponents. Melee.||Vanguard (Vanguard) - has a lot of health and protection. He showed himself well in any group (PvP and PvE).|
|Guardian (Guardian) - has a lot of health and armor. More for PvE, but also feels good in PvP.|
|Gladiator - has an increased attack.Good for PvP.|
|Rogue (Rogue) - a ranged character with a good attack, there is control. It works at the farthest distances from the target, there are massive attacks. Distant battle.||Sword Master (Blade Master) - focused more on PvE battle.|
|Enchanted Blade (Spellblade) - Good in both PvE and PvP.|
|Shadow Dancer - focuses more on PvP battles.|
|Fighter (Fighter) - a melee class, but unlike the Warrior has all the average characteristics. Melee.||Berserker (Berserker) - can control the enemy, a good attack. More suitable for PvP.|
|Weapon Master - has an increased attack for a melee fighter. Good in both PvE and PvP.|
|Archon (Archon) - a good helper and doctor. Can pick up fallen comrades. Good in both PvE and PvP.|
|Wizard is a very powerful attack class, but has few lives. They should be put on the back line of the battle. A lot of massive attacks.Distant battle.||Fire Wizard (FireFrost Wizard) - the largest number of mass spells. He feels well during the fight in one goal.For PvE.|
|Ice wizard (Frostwhisper) - there are control skills, can turn into a block of ice. For PvP.|
|Flaming Singer (Flame Singer) - can impose positive effects on allies.Good in both PvE and PvP.|
|Mag (Mag) - have massive spells, good attack and control. But you need to learn how to use them, because each branch has its own combination of spells. In order for the spell to deal maximum damage, it is necessary to cast some spells in turn. These guys are already for experienced players. Distant battle.||Battlemage is a combination of a warrior and a mage, that is, a long-range fighter with a high attack and at the same time has a lot of protection.Good in both PvE and PvP.|
|Scientist sorcerer (Arcane Scholar) - attack, control, imposes positive skills on the team. Good in both PvE and PvP.|
|Crystal Moderator (Crystal Shaper) - pure damage + imposes skills to increase damage. For PvE.|
|Dark Sage (Necromancer) - an interesting class, unexpectedly for the dark side, can heal allies. It has good damage and control.Distant battle.||Chaos Warlock - oriented to PvP, so it has a good attack and a lot of control.|
|Necromancer (Necromancer) - oriented to PvP, so it has a good attack and a lot of control.|
|Vampire (Vampire) - heals itself and allies, has a lot of control over the enemy. For PvP and PvE.|
|Cleric (Healer) - a support class, has many spells that heal allies and give them protection, increase the characteristics of the team.They have less damage than other support classes, few mass attacks, but they can restore the health of a warrior in 1 skill. Distant battle.||Bishop (Exarch) - a profession that heals and cripples. Dealing damage to an enemy can heal allies at the same time. Has control over opponents. For PvP and PvE.|
|The Saint is a 100% healer, even after death he remains faithful to duty and for 20 seconds keeps a unit of healing healing. For PvE.|
|Carrier of Light (Lightbringer) - has control over opponents, puts his armor and heals them. For PvP and PvE.|
|Paladin (Paladin) - the class, for the most part, is focused on the attack, but at the same time perfectly raises his health and defense with the help of skills. It has effective mass attacks. A class for those who like good damage, but be protected. The middle line of the battle.||Templar - Almost all skills for a mass attack. Has the ability to resist control.For PvP and PvE.|
|Inquisitor (Inquisitor) - can turn into a Deity, increasing the attack. It has control and many mass abilities.For PvP and PvE.|
|Dragon Rider (Dragon Rider) - 2 skills can cause the Dragon, which also attacks the enemy. Can restore seba mana and energy. For PvP.|
|Archer (Archer) - is considered the best doctor in the game, due to massive attacks. It has the largest range and works great as a doctor for ranged fighters. Has a decent attack rate. The farthest battle line.||Bard (Bard) - can beat opponents, can not beat, and heal allies. It has massive healing and damage (on which the healing depends). Resurrects fallen comrades. For PvP and PvE.|
|Sharpshooter (Marksman) - puts marks on opponents, on which the team hits harder than usual. Has a high chance of critical damage. For PvP and PvE.|
|Demon Hunter - A good ranged fighter, all abilities are focused on increasing damage and reducing the cost of casting spells. For PvE.|
Which class to choose?
Above, we talked a little about each class. But to the newcomers’ frequent question about which class to choose, it is not entirely correct. Why? For example, we don’t know anything about you at all: have you been playing role-playing mass games for a long time or is this your first experience? Are you familiar with the mechanics of games on a mobile device? Let’s sort it out in order:
- Experienced players. If you are already an experienced player and have been playing such games for a long time, then you better start playing for the character with the technique that is closest to you. Surely for many years of the game you have priorities. Only here it is necessary to consider that some classes are not at all the same as in other role-playing toys. For example, here Vampires are a support class that they treat. And the Paladins are the most insidious rivals.
- Beginners. If this is your first time playing games, then you better start with the melee classes. These are the easiest classes to learn. They are very fat and they will not be killed right away, so you will have time to orient yourself and fend off the blows. The main task of these heroes is to keep opponents on themselves and prevent fragile characters from falling under enemy attacks. Over time, you should learn to use control (spells that inflict negative effects on opponents).
- Playing for the doctors is a big responsibility, because everyone in the squad is waiting for him to receive timely treatment, a block. If team members die, it’s entirely the doctor’s fault. If you don’t want to take on this responsibility, try playing for another class.
- Heroes with a powerful attack - you need to be careful with them. As a rule, these are various kinds of magicians.Playing for them is not very difficult, but these are heroes with a very low health indicator. Therefore, they must be protected from the main batches and keep them a little apart. Thanks to the good battle distance, you can beat enemies without coming close to them. Many have spells that are cast in a specific combination. These combos significantly increase damage.
- Lukari are ambiguous heroes who have many positive aspects. You can even begin to play for them. But they, like magicians, have few lives and are considered ranged fighters. Do not let them in the mess. They can treat and beat from a great distance.
Which class is better? It is worth noting that in the game all classes in the game are balanced. Each character has its own weaknesses and certain disadvantages. But in general, all classes are interesting and deserve the attention of players. The outcome of the battle will ultimately be determined by the amount of Combat Power of the hero and the hand of the character (or rather, his brain). The game will depend on the time spent in it. Rather, from the experience of the player, an understanding of the situation. From a team game, because in solo it will have to be very, very hard.
Warriors and doctors are those classes that will always be in demand in the game, which will always be needed in a team. In 50% of cases (judging by the conversations of the players in the chat) they will look for the right doctor. And in 75% of a straight-armed tank (warrior), which will be able to collect monsters (boss) and keep them so that the monsters do not go to ranged combatants.
How to change the class?
Prior to the release of the new update, it was impossible to change the class. I had to download a new character.With the release of the new update, it became possible to change the class. But that was so easy to do. Now everything is in order.
Reset Skills. In the Skill Upgrade section, the Reset Skill button has appeared. By clicking on it you can reset all skills (if the player decided that he made a mistake when pumping abilities). All resources spent on improving the ability to return to inventory. With their help, you can re-pump skills. But this is for intraclass use only.
Experienced players quickly orientated themselves and now instead of buying 3 professions of the same class at the same time, they simply started pumping and experimenting with skills. It is inexpensive, but there is a lot of benefit. If you have not decided on the choice of a profession at level 40, then you can acquire 3 at the same time, but do not pump skills, and run a little like that. When you decide who you are comfortable playing with, then you can pump one branch of skills.
Class change. In the Transfer Guide menu, select any profession and double-click on it. After that, the player will be near the required NPC (game robot). 2 buttons will appear:
- Cross - Class Profession Transfer.
- Permanent unlog Profissionais.
For changing the class, the NPC will ask the hero for a special roll of Professional Proficiency Scroll. There are 2 similar scrolls in the store: the first costs 380 units of real money, the second - 1680. What is the difference? The player can use the first scroll 1 time and select the required class. The second can be thrown several times between the new and the old class.
World of Kings: Warrior Guide
Warrior class - has good life indicators, protection has control skills.
It is better to dress the class completely for protection and health. All additional skills and talents should be selected precisely for these parameters. It is recommended to study talents on health, accuracy (so that damage constantly passes over the enemy, it is important to keep the enemy on yourself and not let him run away). You can put warriors on the block (the damage will pass minimal or not at all). It is recommended to study or dress (in the additional characteristics of the item) the hero for running speed (if the enemy breaks, you need to have time to run to him).
- Normal attack - read instantly. Acts at a distance of 2 meters (or less). Deals 45% damage from attack power and restores a strip of anger.
- Strong blow - rollback time 3 seconds. Consumes 30 anger. Deals 32% damage from attack power and 27 points of physical damage to the target, and to everyone who is nearby.
- Shield strike - rollback time 6 seconds. The hero uses the shield to inflict 276% damage from attack power and 47 points of physical damage to the enemy, interrupting his spell castes.
- Earth strike - 40 seconds cooldown. Deals 315% damage from attack power and 56 points of physical damage to the target. In this case, the enemy will be disoriented for 4 seconds. If more than 3 enemies are hit, the cooldown is reduced by 20 seconds.
- Trampling into the ground - rollback time - 12 seconds. Deals 150% damage from attack power and 30 points of physical damage to enemies in a radius of 7 meters, attracts them to itself and the ground for 10 seconds.
- Pounce - rollback time - 20 seconds. Breaks into a crowd of opponents. It removes all restrictions on movement and deals 154% damage from attack power and 21 points of physical damage, stunning the enemy for 2 seconds.
- Shield barrier - rollback time 6 seconds. Consumes 60 anger. Imposes a Shield that can absorb 90% of 421% of damage taken. The effect of the barrier does not add up.
Profession - Vanguard
Sometimes the hero is called the Iron Guard. One of the most popular classes.
Advantages - has high levels of protection and lives, has massive control.
Vanguard skills :
- A terrible roar - a rollback time of 30 seconds. Activated when enemies are within a radius of 8 meters. Deals 105% damage from attack power and 21 Physical damage to enemies, causing them to attack Vanguard.
- Blade Barrier - Consumes 200 units of energy. The blades do 88% damage from attack power to all enemies around every second for 12 seconds. Increases the chance to fend off an attack by 50%.
- Bloody battle (passive skill) - all damage taken is reduced by 10%. The chance of a counterattack is increased by 10%. When dealing deadly damage, there is a chance not to die.
Profession - Guardian or Guardian
Advantages - it has the highest rate of health and armor. He has the ability to heal himself. One of the most popular classes.
- Hammer Throw - Cooldown of 15 seconds. The hero throws a hammer from a distance of 15 meters. Deals 405% damage from attack power and 81 Physical damage to an enemy.
- Petrification - the hero turns into a stone statue, increasing armor and resistance by 100%. The effect lasts 12 seconds.
- Defensive counterattack (passive skill) - incoming damage reduced by 10%, evasion + 10%. Increases the chance to parry an attack. Damage absorbed by the protective barrier is increased by 25% when the hero parries or dodges.
Profession - Gladiator
Advantages - has good indicators of protection, health and parry.
- Blade of Chaos - 30 second cooldown. The distance to the target is 21 meters. Throws a chain with a hook at the enemy, which deals 510% damage from attack power and 102 points of physical damage. Attracts the target to itself.
- Anger - rollback time 6 seconds. Consumes 60 anger. Deals 126% damage from attack power and 24 Physical damage to all enemies in the area. Increases running speed by 50%.
- Mortal Strike - Activated when the enemy’s health is below 20%. A killing blow that deals 610% damage from attack power and 121 physical damage.
- Awesome roar - consumes 200 units of energy. Throws fear at enemies within 4 yards for 8 seconds.
- Bloody fever - when a Gladiator is beaten, he gains 2% of his stats for a few seconds. At this time, opponents do not see him.
World of Kings: Fighter Guide
Class Fighter - has all the average indicators.
Here it is necessary to combine several indicators that are more suitable for the specific needs of the player. You can develop a class as an attacker. You can orient him to protection. Talents are best studied, those that add protection and health. It is also recommended that you study talent that reduces the consumption of resources for casting spells.
- A normal hit is a rollback time of 2 seconds. Deals 45% damage from attack power and restores a strip of anger.
- Strong blow - rollback time 6 seconds. Consumes 20 anger. Deals 340% damage from attack power and 40 points of physical damage to the target. Reduces enemy healing by 30%.
- Circle Attack - Consumes 20 Wrath. Deals 159% damage from attack power and 24 Physical damage to enemies.Maximum damage inflicted on 6 objects.
- Berserker hit - 4.5% rollback time. Deals 270% damage from attack power and 48 points of physical damage to the target.
- Blade strike - rollback time 20 seconds. Deals 302% damage from attack power and 60 points of physical damage, increases its damage by 8 seconds.
- Leap - rollback time 20 seconds. Impact distance up to 15 meters. There is no control on the Jump Fighter. Landing, the hero deals 146% damage from attack power and 20 points of physical damage to the target.
- Mortal Strike - Consumes 20 Wrath. It is activated when the opponent’s health is below 20%. Deals 610% damage from attack power and 121 Physical damage to an enemy.
- Boxing - rollback time 12 seconds. Interrupts the reading of a target spell.
Profession - Archon
Advantages - It has maximum protection and evasion indicators. Imposes positive effects on allies and heals himself and his squad. One of the most popular classes.
- Scourge - rollback time 1 second. Strikes from a distance of up to 15 meters. Deals 405% attack power damage and 81 Physical damage to the target. Stuns the enemy for 5 seconds.
- Crane wing - rollback time 12 seconds. Deals 305% damage from attack power and 38 Physical damage to an enemy. Heals a streak of anger.
- Throw Shield - Deals 160% damage from attack power and 26 points of physical damage to the opponent. If the enemy has few lives, then the enemy deals 911% damage from attack power and 114 points of physical damage at a distance of 15 meters.
- The first hit is a 40 second cooldown. Throws an ax at the enemy, inflicting 352% damage from attack power and 60 points of physical damage, puts a mark on the target. Damage to a target with a mark for the entire unit increases by 135%.
- Fighting banner - rollback time of 20 seconds. Consumes 20 anger. Places a banner that raises attack power to allies by 39% in a radius of 5 meters.
- Circular charge - the hero jumps to the target, dealing 405% damage from attack power and 81 points of physical damage. Stuns the enemy for 5 seconds.
- Exciting wave - the hero screams and screams inspires the allies, increasing the health reserve of the entire detachment, restoring life, all the time, for several seconds.
- War Horn - Consumes 200 Energy. Imposes a positive effect on oneself, which increases running speed and attack power by 35%.
- Immortal - the skill is activated when one of the allies dies. The hero resurrects the dead and restores him 35% health.
Profession - Weapon Master
Advantages - has good attack indicators.
Weapon Master skills:
- Concentration - consumes 20 anger. Deals 216% damage from attack power and 38 Physical damage to an enemy.There is a chance to increase the attack by 15% for 2 seconds.
- Split - rollback time of 20 seconds. Deals 302% damage from attack power and 60 points of physical damage.Increases damage for 8 seconds.
- Dance of Death - 6 meter attack radius. Deals 469% damage from attack power and 65 points of physical damage to all enemies in the area of ??effect.
- Steel whirlwind - consumes 200 energy. Attacks target 12 times in 6 seconds. Deals 240% attack damage per hit.
- Master of tactics (passive skill) - increases the chance to fend off an attack. Each time a hero spends 20 anger, there is a chance to reduce skill reload by 1 second.
Profession - Berserker
Advantages - has the highest attack and evasion rates. One of the most popular classes.
- Wolf bite - rollback time 3 seconds. Attacks with 2 axes, which deal 220% damage from attack power and 25 points of physical damage, slows the target for 10 seconds. Critical attack chance + 15%, the effect stacks up to 6 times until critical damage passes.
- Harvest - consumes 80 anger. It beats several times, dealing 528% damage from attack power and 105 points of physical damage.
- The roar of anger - creates a wave with a radius of 5 meters. Deals 229% damage from attack power and 31 points of physical damage. Attacks up to 10 targets and knocks them down for 1 second.
- Landslide - consumes 200 energy. Deals 766% damage from attack power and stuns up to 12 enemies for 3 seconds.
- Bloody Steel (Passive) - Reduces your armor by 10%, but significantly increases your attack.
World of Kings: Rogue Guide
The Rogue class (Assassin) - has the highest dodge and attack indicators, uses 2 blades in battle.
It is recommended that you dress and pump the class fully for attack and evasion. Talents are best learned to attack, to reduce the time spells cast, to evade.
- Normal attack - deals 45% damage from attack power on the target.
- Accurate strike - consumes 40 energy. Deals 270% damage from attack power and 32 Physical damage. When using this skill in invisibility, there is a chance to deal 50% more damage.
- Penetration Kick - Consumes 1 killer point. Deals 138% damage from attack power and 21 points of physical damage to the target. Each extra killer point increases damage by 100%. You can use up to 5 killer points.
- Cursed sword - rollback time 20 seconds. Consumes 1 killer point. Deals 101% damage from attack power and 18% physical damage to the target. The enemy loses consciousness for 1 second, while the enemy receives a curse effect. Increases hero speed by 20%.
- Phantom dance with a sword m - consumes 35 energy. The hero throws daggers, dealing 136% damage from attack power and 27 points of physical damage to the enemy.
- Invisibility - rollback time 40 seconds. The hero goes into invisibility, while increasing his speed by 10%. The ability lasts 60 seconds.
- Unity with the shadow - rollback time 40 seconds. The skill is activated after entering invisibility. The hero moves behind the target, stuns it for 1 second. At the same time, it inflicts 324% damage from attack power and 64 units of physical damage to the enemy, causing bleeding on the target.
Profession - Blade Master
Advantages - has maximum attack and evasion rates.
Skills of the Sword Master:
- New Moon - consumes 55 energy. The hero beats with 2 swords, dealing 278% damage from attack power and 33 points of physical damage. The character gets 2 killer points.
- Phantom strike - 20 seconds cooldown. Consumes 1 killer point. Deals 110% Physical Attack Damage and 19 Physical Damage. Stuns the enemy for 1 second. Causes the enemy to bleed.
- Poisonous soul - rollback time of 1.5 seconds. The skill is activated when the hero’s health drops below 60%. Increases dodge chance by 150%. Increases resistance to negative effects and increases speed by 35%.
- Sneaky blow - consumes 200 energy. Attacks 9 times in 4.5 seconds. Each attack deals 120% damage from attack power. The hero during the strike is immune to control effects.
- Smoke bomb - works if the hero’s health is below 50%. Blows up a smoke bomb to confuse opponents. Smoke lasts 5 seconds. The hero completely leaves the battle, removing all goals from himself (agr). Increases attack speed and running speed.
- First class (passive skill) - increases the strip of combat energy by 120%, and the hero gets an additional chance to fend off the attack. Each attack has a 10% chance of inflicting 1036 Physical damage to the target.
Profession - Enchanted Blade (Spellblade)
Advantages - It has maximum evasion rates and good attack and control indicators.
Enchanted Blade Skills:
- Enchanted blade - Throws the blade at the enemy, causing 231% damage from attack power and 45 points of physical damage. Reduces target’s movement speed by 50% for 6 seconds.
- Enchanted weapon - gives magic power to the weapon and deals 396% damage from attack power and 55 points of physical damage to nearby enemies. Last 15 seconds.
- Phantom protection - consumes 200 energy. Gives the hero immunity to all spells for 10 seconds. Increases energy recovery rate by 100%.
- Magic link (passive skill) - gives an additional chance to get energy or a killer point.
Profession - Shadow Dancer
Advantages - It has the same indicators as the Enchanted Blade, but has less control.
Shadow Dancer Skills:
- Deadly Throw - Consumes 35 Energy. Deals 105% damage from attack power and 21 points of physical damage to 6 enemies within 4 meters. Restores 1 killer point, 6 units of energy. Invisibility Damage + 200%.
- Shadow Kill - Consumes 5 killer points. Attacks the enemy, dealing 114% damage from attack power and 15 points of physical damage.
- Night wanderer - consumes 200 energy. Resets all cooldowns of skills. The next hit will not consume energy points.
- Shadow Strength (Passive) - With normal attacks and kills, energy is restored faster.
World of Kings: Archer Guide
The Archer class - has good attack and control indicators, and the character can run with both a bow and a gun, skills do not change from this.
Talents are advised to be studied for accuracy, attack and evasion. Talents that remove negative effects suit him well. Equipment can be collected for attack and critical damage.
- Normal attack - Deals 45% damage from attack power.
- Fast shooting - consumes 40 energy. It shoots 3 times at the enemy, dealing 295% damage from attack power and 34 points of physical damage.
- Eagle Strike - rollback time 12 seconds. Launches an arrow in the form of an eagle. Deals 303% damage from attack power and 48 points of physical damage.
- Arrow Rain - Consumes 40 Energy. It hits a 5 meter area, dealing 63% damage from attack power and 11 points of physical damage to all targets in the area every second.
- Shrapnel - consumes 60 energy. Deals 43% damage from attack power and 8 points of physical damage in front of him for 3 seconds.
- Escape - jumps in front of him 10 meters back, throws a network at the opponent and puts bleeding on him.
- Poisonous shot - the ability is activated only near the enemy. The shot repels the opponent, and inflicts 162% damage from attack power and 32 points of physical damage. Kills the enemy for 2 seconds.
- Tortoise shell is a barrier that appears when a hero’s health drops below 40%. Restores 15% health every 2 seconds. Valid for 9 seconds.
Profession - Bard
Advantage - it has maximum evasion indicators, good attack and control indicators. One of the most popular classes.
- Harp Blessing - Consumes 50 Energy. Creates a sound wave that deals 259% of attack power damage and 41 physical damage to the target. If the enemy has few lives, it deals 570% damage from attack power and 87 points of physical damage.
- Hero’s Song - heals all allies within the radius of the skill. Imposes acceleration of running speed and attack on them.
- Healing rain - consumes 70 energy. Causes a healing rain that restores health to allies every 2 seconds. Valid for 10 seconds.
- Kraken Song - Activated after Harp Blessing. The ability inspires allies and reduces incoming damage to allies within range by 20%.
- Sound barrier - consumes 200 energy. Creates a Shield that is superimposed on all team members, capable of absorbing up to 600% of incoming damage.
- Group resurrection - consumes 200 energy. Resurrects all deceased nearby allies, restoring them 35% of their lives.
Profession - Marksman
Advantages - It has medium evasion rates and good attack and control indicators.
- Mark arrow - consumes 15 energy. It shoots at 12 targets around, dealing 249% damage from attack power and 34 points of physical damage. He puts a mark on opponents, which increases the damage to them throughout the team by 34%.
- Opening - consumes 200 energy. Increases attack speed by 40%, critical strike chance and run speed by 50%. Last 20 seconds.
- 100 steps (passive skill) - increases the energy limit by 130 units. Simple attacks restore energy. Using skills does not slow down movement speed.
Profession - Demon Hunter
Advantages - it has maximum control indicators, good attack and life parameters, but it has weak evasion. This hero is loved by experienced players.
Demon Hunter Skills:
- Mortal Shot - Consumes 35 Energy. Deals 573% damage from attack power and 114 points of physical damage.Restores hunter energy.
- Full firepower - increases attack power by 15%, damage by 25%, reduces energy costs by 35%. Lasts 10 seconds.
- Violent rain - Consumes 200 energy. Launches arrows of fire to the target area for 8 seconds, dealing 151% damage from attack power each time.
World of Kings: The Wizard Guide
The Wizard class or just the Mage (as the players call it) - has good attack and control indicators.
Of course, here everything (gear, talents) is better to pump on the attack, critical damage and reduced casting time. Additional parameters and talents are recommended to pump control and protection.
- Ice strike - produces 4 attacks, dealing 192% damage from attack power.
- Frostbolt - Consumes 40 Mana. Deals 437% damage from attack power and 51 points of magic damage, slowing the enemy for 10 seconds.
- Freezing - Consumes 72 Mana. Freezes the target for 2 seconds. Deals 262% damage from attack power and 42 units of magic damage.
- Delayed Explosion - Consumes 74 Mana. Deals 40% damage to attack power and 6 magic damage to targets around everyone, setting fire to the wounded.
- Meteorite - Consumes 124 Mana. Summons a meteorite that deals 421% damage from attack power and 84 units of magic damage to the target, slowing its running speed. The earth in the zone of impact of the meteorite lights up and inflicts 33% damage from attack power to everyone in the fire zone.
- Flash - Consumes 40 mana. The hero teleports 15 meters ahead, imposes a shield on himself, which will absorb damage. Teleport does not work through obstacles. Instantly interrupts the reading of another spell.
- Block of ice - triggers when health drops below 40%. The hero turns into ice, becomes immune to any damage for 8 seconds, while restoring his health.
- Mana Strike - a skill knocks down an enemy spell reading and binds it to a place for 2 seconds.
Profession - Fire Wizard
Advantages - has good attack and control indicators. But he has little health.
Fire Wizard Skills:
- Ball of fire - throws a ball of fire at the enemy, which deals 645% damage from attack power and 126 units of magic damage to the enemy and all the enemies standing next to it.
- Fire Blast - Triggered when there are enemies nearby. Releases a wave of flame that repels opponents and deals 262% damage from attack power and 36 points of magic damage to all targets.
- The dominance of the flame - consumes 200 energy. Increases mage damage by 20%. The effect lasts 20 seconds.
- Scourge of Flame (Passive) - Each spell cast increases the critical strike chance by 10%. The effect builds up until a critical hit occurs.
Profession - Ice Wizard (Frostwhisper)
Ice Wizard or Frosty Whisper.
Advantages - possesses maximum control indicators and good attack parameters.
Ice Mage Skills:
- Ice Storm - Consumes 80 Mana. Deals 54% damage from attack power and 9 points of magic damage to all enemies in the area of ??effect of the spell.
- Frozen Orb - Consumes 154 Mana. Deals 57% damage from attack power and 11 units of magic damage in the radius of the spell and increases the incoming damage of the target from the entire squad.
- Ice Spell - Consumes 62 Mana. The hero releases an ice cone, dealing 900% damage from attack power and 124 points of magic damage to the target, and ties it to place for 3 seconds.
- Ice Armor - Consumes 200 Energy. Within 20 seconds, allows you to cast all spells instantly.
- Frosty whisper (passive skill) - allows you to reduce the spell casting time with a small chance.
Profession - Flame Singer
Advantages - has good attack and control indicators. It has medium health and dodge options.
Flame singer skills:
- Frost Flame - Deals 75% damage from attack power and 15 units of magic damage every second until the spell is active.
- Ice Blast - Activates when ice builds up. Deals 525% damage from attack power and 72 points of magic damage.Mass attack.
- Frosty hearth - consumes 200 energy. The positive effect that the Singer imposes on himself: damage + 15%, spell casting speed + 15%. Valid for 20 seconds.
- Frostfire (Passive) - Increases spellcasting speed and attack power.
World of Kings: Mage Guide
Most Russian-speaking players call this class - Master.
Advantages - it has maximum control indicators, good attack indicators and average life characteristics.
Armor is recommended to choose the attack. But the additional parameters for the equipment should go to health or protection. Talents are studied by the maximum criterion for professions and for control. The talents for removing negative effects from the hero work well.
- Secret Arrow - attacks the enemy 4 times, dealing 192% damage from attack power.
- Magic rocket - deals 210% damage from attack power and 24 points of magic damage. Increases damage from the next spell by 30%, and mana consumption by 100%.
- Secret Bombing - Deals 270% damage from attack power and 42 units of magic damage. Each skill point increases damage by 30%.
- Turning into a Sheep - Consumes 120 Mana. Turns the enemy into a sheep for 6 seconds. Inflicts 120% damage from attack power and 22 points of magic damage. Damage from a team taken by an adversary in a sheep is increased by 15%.
- Black Hole - Consumes 220 Mana. The hero creates a black hole that attracts all the enemies standing nearby.Deals 65% damage from attack power and 12 magic damage every second until the hole is compressed.
- Leap - Consumes 40 mana. The hero teleports 15 meters ahead, inflicting a target through which 135% of attack power damage and 18 points of magic damage are jumped. Disorients the victim. Teleport does not work through textures.
- Mana Whirlwind - Triggered when below 40%. The ability activates a whirlwind that recovers 18% mana and 67 hit points every second while the spell is working. Deals 33% damage from attack power and 6 points of magic damage to all enemies nearby.
- Spell Counter - This skill resets casting spells from the enemy. Increases target mana cost by 50%.
Profession - Battle Mage
Advantages - possesses maximum indicators of protection and control, average indicators of life. An amazing combination of a warrior (tank) and a magician. One of the most popular classes.
Battle Mage Skills:
- Electric claw - gathers enemies in a cone, inflicts 195% damage from attack power and 30 units of magic damage.Damage to enemies increases by 30% for 4 seconds.
- Secret explosion - mass attack. Deals 172% damage from attack power and 30 magic damage to enemies.Reduces incoming damage by 10%.
- E-Prison - Consumes 150 Mana. Locks an enemy in prison for 8 seconds. Deals 55% damage from attack power and 10 magic damage every second. The adversary cannot move.
- Magic shield - attracts enemies to itself, tying them to a place for a few seconds. Deals 258% damage from attack power and 36 units of magic damage.
- Secret Storm - Consumes 200 Energy. During a storm, the enemy’s running speed is reduced by 80%. The attack speed and spell casting speed of the hero increases by 100%, damage + 30%.
- The ruling blade - knocks down the reading of a spell from the enemy, binds it to the ground for 2 seconds.
- Magic armor (passive skill) - all damage taken is reduced by 8%, the block is increased by 40%, and the chance to put the block by 15%.
Profession - Scientist Sorcerer (Arcane Scholar)
Advantages - it has good control indicators and average indicators of attack, life and evasion. Has positive effects on allies.
- Decay - Consumes 90 Mana. For 3.5 seconds, 10 times in a row deals 90% damage to attack and 12 magic damage.
- The spell of time - consumes 200 energy. Increases among allies: health regeneration rate by 50%, mana recovery speed by 500%, running speed by 35%. Reduces enemy movement speed by 50%. Valid for 20 seconds.
- Energy control (passive skill) - increases the effect of spells by 10%, increases damage by 15% of some skills.
Profession - Crystal Shaper
Advantages - it has maximum health indicators, it has good attack parameters, average control capabilities.
- Secret Crystal - Consumes 90 Mana. Beats 9 times on the target and all who are close to it. Deals 40% damage from attack power and 7 units of magic damage for each blow.
- Crystal Strike - Consumes 200 Energy. Increases spell damage and allows you to use them instantly.
- Crystal Power Field (Passive) - Each time the Moderator casts a spell, there is a 15% chance to fill the level of secret mana. Increases spell magic damage.
World of Kings: Necromancer Guide (Dark Sage)
This class is sometimes called the Dark Sage or Warlock.
Advantages - it has good health indicators, average indicators of protection and control.
The main equipment parameter is attack, critical damage. An additional parameter is health, protection. Talents - to control, reduce the cooldown of the spell (cooldown), to reduce resources for reading skills. If the opportunity remains, it is advised to study the talents for attack, defense and health.
- Shadow strike - hits the enemy 4 times, dealing 192% damage from attack power each hit.
- Capture of life - sucks life from the goal, restoring health to oneself. Deals 80% damage from attack power and 9 magic damage to an enemy.
- Thirst for blood - consumes 136 mana. Mass attack. Inflicts 251% of attack power and 39 magic damage to enemies in the area of ??the spell. Enhances its healing effects by 20%.
- Shadow of Healing - Consumes 208 Mana. It works when the health of the Necromancer is below 40%. Heals himself and nearby allies.
- Phantom of the Void - Consumes 96 mana. For all targets in a radius, deals 9 attacks of 48% damage from attack power and 9 units of magic damage.
- Magical Mist - Consumes 48 Mana. The hero goes into invisibility, drops all goals from himself. Every second, deals damage to enemies within a radius of 51% of attack power damage and 6 units of magic damage. Valid for 10 seconds.
- Echo of life - triggers when the hero’s health is below 40%. Restores your health and mana by 30%.
- Resurrection of the dead - consumes 200 energy. Resurrects dead comrades around him, restoring them 35% health.
Profession - Chaos Warlock
Advantages - it has maximum control indicators and good life parameters.
- Evil Flame - Consumes 88 Mana. Inflicts 106% damage from attack power and 12 magic damage to enemies.Damage to targets will be increased. Gives shards of chaos.
- Ball of Destruction - Consumes 20 Chaos Shards. Deals 832% damage to attack power and 132 magic damage.Slows the movement speed of enemies by 50%.
- Heat Stroke - Consumes 200 Mana. Deals 454% damage from attack power and 81 points of magic damage to 1 enemy.
- Rain of Chaos - Consumes 228 Mana. Inflicts 93% damage from attack power and 18 points of magic damage to everyone within the radius of the spell. Beats 8 times. Opponents have a burn effect.
- Wrath of Chaos - triggers when a burn effect is applied to the target. The hero fires 15 arrows, which deal 52% damage from attack power and 6 units of magic damage.
- Contact with the Devil - consumes 200 energy. Warlock turns into a Demon. In the image, damage is increased by 30%, incoming damage -20%. Continuously heals itself for 20 seconds.
- Curse - knocks down the spell from the enemy, slows it by 50% for 4 seconds.
- Fel connection - when attacking, it creates a shield that absorbs 1% of the damage. The effect stacks up to 15 times.
Profession - Necromancer
Advantages - It has maximum evasion rates, medium attack and good control indicators.
- Poison Fog - Consumes 16 Mana. Generates a fog that deals 26% damage from attack power and 4 units of magic damage to all enemies within the radius of the spell. Reduces the healing effects of the enemy by 50%. Valid for 10 seconds.
- Banshee’s Shout - Consumes 240 Mana. Deals 212% damage from attack power and 42 magic damage to the target, and imposes a fear effect on the enemy for 6 seconds.
- Last shadow - triggers when there are 10 fragments of chaos. A curse that causes the enemy 27% damage from attack power and 3 points of magic damage every second for 8.5 seconds.
- Turning into a Lich - will consume 200 energy. Necromancer turns into a Lich. In this image, it takes damage + 20%, incoming damage -30%. Restores health while enchantment works. The lich has its own attacking abilities.
- Dark harvest (passive skill) - every time a hero deals damage to an enemy, he receives a shield that absorbs 1% of the damage. The effect stacks up to 15 times.
Profession - Vampire
Advantage - has good health and attack indicators, average control and defense characteristics. Heals and inflicts positive effects on allies.
- Soul Shield - Consumes 84 Mana. Inflicts 261% damage from attack power and 36 magic damage to all enemies within the radius of the spell. Imposes on all comrades a shield that absorbs damage and restores their health.
- Ball of blood - consumes 200 energy. Summons a ball of blood that heals nearby allies and enhances their stats.
- The art of darkness (passive skill) - increases the number of goals that a vampire can cure. Every time a character reads the "Ball of Blood", all negative effects are removed from the allies.
World of Kings: Healer Guide (Cleric)
Priest class (or Healer) - has good control indicators, low health indicators and average attack and evasion characteristics. Team support character (healing, shield).
It is better to equip a class for an attack (the healing will depend on the strength of the attack). As an additional parameter, you can choose to avoid. Talents are also best explored for attack, evasion, for reducing resources when reading skills, for reducing the time spells are cast.
- Light strike - rollback time 2 seconds. Read instantly. If the hero casts a spell on enemies, it deals damage in the amount of 192% of attack power. If the Priest casts a spell on an ally, then within 4 seconds restores his health. Heal amount is multiplied by 110% of attack power.
- Flame - rollback time 10 seconds. Deals 156% damage from attack power and 18 points of magic damage. Slows down the enemy and sets it on fire for 14 seconds.
- Pulse of Light - Consumes 48 Mana. Attacks all enemies within the range of the spell, inflicts 131% damage from attack power and 21 points of magic damage, reduces the speed of opponents.
- Holy Shield - rollback time of 7.5 seconds. Consumes 56 Mana. Imposes a shield on itself and allies, which absorbs damage and gradually improves health.
- Healing mantra - read instantly. Consumes 90 Mana. Heals a friend, imposes additional beneficial effects, increasing attack, defense and running speed. The amount of healing is multiplied by 300% of the healer’s attack power.
- Phenomenon of the Angel - rollback time 45 seconds. Consumes 45 Mana. The hero turns into an Angel, at the same time heals the whole team, removes all negative effects from them. The healing amount is multiplied by 243% of the attack power.
- Law of healing - rollback time 1 minute. Consumes 130 Mana. The skill is triggered when health is below 70%.Heals all nearby allies and removes all negative effects from them. Heal amount is multiplied by 607% of attack power.
- Group resurrection - raises the fallen comrades nearby, restoring them 35% of their lives.
Profession - Bishop (Exarch)
Advantage - it has good health and attack indicators, it has medium evasion parameters.
Bishop Skills :
- Hammer of Light - throws a hammer at an enemy, inflicting 226% damage from attack power and 36 points of magic damage. Binds the target to place for 3 seconds.
- Holy Heal - Consumes 87 Mana. Imposes a shield on the team, which restores health in the amount of 806% of attack power.
- Light of Faith - 9 second cooldown. Deals 480% damage to attack power and 96 magic damage. If the target is an ally - restores 480% health from attack power.
- The radiance of life - a rollback time of 12 seconds. Consumes 192 mana. Restores health in the range of the spell in the amount of 378% of attack power and removes all negative effects from comrades.
- Holy Guard - rollback time 3 seconds. Consumes 10 Mana. It works when the health of the target is below 70%.Imposes a shield on a friend that absorbs damage according to the amount of Bishop’s health.
- Flaming anger - consumes 200 energy. Increases damage and healing by 35% for 20 seconds.
- Test of Faith (Passive) - After applying any skill, there is a chance to increase the healing by 10% for 6 seconds. The effect stacks up to 2 times.
Profession - Saint
Advantage - possesses maximum indicators of control, average parameters of life and attack.
- Regeneration - read instantly. Consumes 76 mana. It restores its health to nearby allies in the amount of 50% of attack power instantly, and also gradually over 15 seconds.
- Law of shock - rollback time 1 second. Deals 473% of attack power and 66 magic damage to the target, stunning the enemy for 5 seconds.
- Life force - consumes 200 energy. This ability bestows the hero the power of an angel, increasing the healing by 40% for 20 seconds. If the hero is on the verge of death, then the ability will not allow him to die, restoring 100% health (triggers 1 time during the duration of the skill).
- Guardian Angel - when a hero dies, become an Angel for 20 seconds (at the same time he has 100% health and mana). At this time, he can use healing abilities, but can not attack. When health drops below 40%, the effects of treatment increase by 100%. At the end of the skill, the hero dies.
Profession - Lightbringer
Advantage - It has maximum evasion rates, good attack characteristics and average control parameters.
- Smoldering light - a rollback time of 4.5 seconds. Consumes 48 Mana. Beats the target 3 times, inflicting 91% damage from attack power and 14 points of magic damage. Reduces enemy armor by 20%.
- Sanctuary - consumes 200 energy. Reduces damage taken in a team area by 20%. Gives the hero an immunity to control and restores health to himself and his allies 40% of attack power for 20 seconds.
- Dawn (Passive) - Increases healing effects by 40%.
World of Kings: Paladin Guide
Paladin class - has good attack and defense indicators.
There are no definite recommendations. The class is good at attack (you can collect gear for the attack). You can also increase the protection of the hero, health. Everything will depend on the player and his position in the game. Talents are also best chosen according to the maximum performance of the hero (attack, defense, control).
- Normal attack - Deals 90% of attack power damage to the target.
- Shield strike - rollback time 15 seconds. Consumes 60 Mana. Throws a shield at the target that deals 285% damage from attack power and 33 Physical damage. The shield bounces off the enemy.
- Holy shield - rollback time 16 seconds. Consumes 80 Mana. It lures the enemy onto itself, increasing its defense by 300% for 5 seconds.
- Hammer of protection - rollback time 4.5 seconds. Consumes 10 Mana. Deals 217% damage to attack power of a target and 72% damage from its attack power to 5 enemies. Increases your defense by 10% for 6 seconds.
- Grasp of light - rollback time 30 seconds. Consumes 10 Mana. Attracts a target to itself, draws it onto itself and inflicts 272% damage from attack power and 57 points of physical damage.
- Sky War Horse - 40 second cooldown. Consumes 10 Mana. The paladin mounts his horse, which increases the hero’s defense. On a horse, you can break into a crowd of opponents, inflict 60% damage from attack power on everyone, and turn enemy attacks on yourself.
- Light recovery - rollback time 15 seconds. Consumes 108 Mana. It works when health drops below 80%. Light attacks all enemies within the range of an enchantment, inflicting 307% of attack power damage and 61 Physical damage to enemies. In this case, the skill heals the character. The less health Paladin has, the more he recovers. Healing effects are multiplied by 1250% of attack power.
Profession - Templar
Advantage - it has the maximum indicators of life and protection.
- Angel Shield - rollback time 2 seconds. Consumes 400 Mana. It works when the character’s health is below 40%. Increases health by 100%. Gives strength and invulnerability to damage and control effects for 10 seconds.
- Energy explosion - consumes 200 energy. Inflicts 1000% damage to all nearby targets on attack power and disorient them for 8 seconds. The effect of the treatment is + 30%.
- Knight of the Sun (passive skill) - reduces incoming damage by 10%, increases the chance of blocking by 25%. Damage absorption during block + 10%.
Profession - Inquisitor
Often players call this specialization - Referee.
Advantages - it has maximum evasion rates, average attack, defense and control characteristics. Has low health indicators.
Inquisitor Skills :
- Lightning strike - 10.5 seconds rollback time. Consumes 74 mana. Deals 220% damage to attack and 39 Physical damage to the enemy. Stuns the enemy for 6 seconds.
- Storm of Vengeance - Consume 3 shards of God. Causes a storm in the specified area, which hits 3 times in a row and deals 108% damage from attack power and 21 points of physical damage.
- The birth of thunder - a rollback time of 3 seconds. It works when there are opponents within 8 meters. Attacks with lightning in front of him for all targets. Inflicts 225% damage from attack power and 31 Physical damage to enemies. The hero has a 40% chance of tying the target to a place and slowing its movement speed by 5 seconds.
- Light intensity - consumes 200 energy. The hero turns into the Divine, increasing his damage and healing by 35%, and the number of targets is up to 4. The action lasts 20 seconds.
- Power block - rollback time 12 seconds. Knocks down spellcasting from an opponent.
- Dark Knight (Passive Skill) - Increases the chance of getting a shard of God for skills by 25% and increases attack by 20%.
Profession - Dragon Rider
This profession is sometimes called the Dragon Knight.
Advantages - it has all the average indicators.
Dragon Rider Skills:
- Dragon Fire - 40 second cooldown. Consumes 1 point of holy anger. It sets fire to the area, inflicting 30% damage from attack power and 3 points of physical damage within 12 seconds to everyone within range. Restores 10% of mana. Damage taken from the area heals the Horseman.
- Dragon Tail - Consumes 1 Holy Wrath. Recovers 15% mana and deals 201% damage from attack power and 33 points of physical damage on the target.
- Scorpion Strike - Consumes 90 Mana. Deals 381% damage to attack power and 68 points of physical damage. Restores health by 750% of attack power. Increases protection by 380% for 6 seconds.
- Saddle the Dragon - rollback time 40 seconds. The skill resists the negative effects of control. The dragon breathes fire in front of itself, causing damage to enemies. Action 6 seconds.
- Dragon Swing - Consumes 2 Holy Wrath. Deals 260% damage from attack power and 51 Physical damage to the enemy. Restores 20% of mana. The hero takes a shield for 30 seconds, which reduces damage by 10%.
- Dragon Blood - triggered when health drops below 40%. Restores 802% health from attack power and grants immunity to control for 6 seconds.
- Dragon Call - consumes 200 energy. The hero sits on the Dragon. Its speed is increased by 100%. There is an opportunity to use Dragon skills without rollback for 20 seconds.
- Sky Knight (Passive) - Reduces all damage taken by 8%, increases the chance of parry by 12%.
World of Kings: Book Guide (coordinates)
Books are in the Collection - Book menu. Books in the Journal tab open on quests. Of the remaining tabs, books are scattered across all locations. They can be found by coordinates. Some books fall out of the Underground (with a low probability). There are books that are not yet open territories (in further updates, developers will expand the world).
How to use the table? If you need a specific book from any tab. You should go to the table below (it contains all the coordinates of the folios). Then you need to find the name of the tab. Then you need to open the location map in the game, click on the search (icon with a magnifying glass), drive in the coordinates and press Go. The hero himself will reach the necessary place. The collected book is automatically displayed in the collection.
Tab - The Skies (sky)
|Hero’s Song.||1833 - 1801.|
|Fallen Knight’s Song (Song of the Fallen Knight).||1217 - 2717.|
|The Ancient War.||Quest.|
|Starlight to You.||Quest. 1826 - 1607 - Talk to Lebotte Wayne.|
|Frozen Tears (Frozen Tears).||1141 - 3448.|
|Lonely Travels||1244 - 1352.|
|Love and Peace.||1586 - 1850.|
Tab - Anecdote
|The Legendary Mage.||Quest.|
|Dragon’s Soul.||After completing a specific task.|
|Sword of the Plains (Sword of the Plains).||1799 - 1677.|
|The Radiant Path.||1357 - 2194.|
|King’s Son.||To be in a non-open location.|
|Wind’s Song.||To be in a non-open location.|
|Inventor’s Tale (inventor’s tale).||To be in a non-open location.|
|Legend of Thunder (legend of thunder).||Quest. The area of ??the central swamp (1042 - 2242).|
|Life and the Light.||To be in a non-open location.|
Tab - Fantastic
|Dreamscape (Fantastic landscape).||1057 - 757.|
|Shadow Life.||1433 - 1431.|
|Anjinn||883 - 1803.|
|TBD||Dungeon Drop - Falls in the dungeons.|
|The Talking Pig.||1128 - 2199.|
|SN600||1486 - 2908.|
|Flower Girl (flower girl).||1563 - 1639.|
|Dreamland Defender.||1497 - 3149 - In the tower.|
|The Rose of the Capital (Pink Capital).||1876 ??- 1623.|
|Orphan of the Capital (capital of Solitude).||1478-2744.|
Tab - History
|The Twilight Canon (Twilight Law).||Quest.|
|Redstone’s Fall.||Awarded for completing the Twilight Dungeon.|
|The Cold Moon.||1826 - 1623.|
|Black tide (black tide).||1519 - 3251.|
|Journey to Fogg Village (travel to Fogg Village).||820 - 2424.|
Tab - Surviving Scrolls
|The Origin of Fate.||1866 - 1593.|
|Uprising (rebellion).||891 - 2736.|
|World of Kings.||Quest.|
|Dragon bloodline (Dragon pedigree).||Quest.|
|Darkness Attacks (Dark Attack).||Quest.|
|Dawn has Come.||Quest.|
|World of Chaos.||755-2855.|
|The King’s Order (order of the king).||1163 - 3196. The book in the inventory displays "Wizard of Legend: Chap 8" - "Legendary Wizard: Chapter 8" (it can also be obtained in the Ancient Fireforge from elite monsters).|
|A New Journey.||1467 - 2621. You should talk to the statue.|
|Drastic Changes (dimension extension).||Quest.|
|Winter is Coming (winter is approaching).||Quest.|
|Dance of Black Dragons (Dance of the Black Dragons).||Quest.|
|Twist of Fate (Irony of Fate).||Quest.|
|The Final Battle (final battle).||Quest.|
|Sudden Inspiration (sudden inspiration).||Quest.|
|Wyrmrest Forest (Dragon Forest Dream)||Quest.|
|Ritual of Awakening (ritual of awakening).||To be in a non-open location.|
|Unresolved secrets||728 - 3054. The coordinates of the Black Castle. You should use the stairs and climb to the top floor. Next you need to go into the room. Here, the player must receive instructions (secret path). You should stand near the lamp with fire.|
|Traveling Back in Time.||Quest.|
To get scrolls, you first need to talk with zoologist Connor. Then you need to pay him 5 thousand crowns. Then talk with Kat (next to him). Next, you need to find the turtle and talk to her. Then you should carefully read all the hints and follow the "hidden secret" task. It is required to use the book from the inventory "The Wizard of Legend: Chapter 1".
|The Dawn Glades (Blooming Glade).||1571-2172, 1414-2227, 1673-2264.|
|Irion Plain (Iron Plain).||1459-1917, 1548-1613, 1691-1589, 1738-1761 - You should wait until the ship approaches (not the wedding ship). It is necessary to sit on it, wait until the passenger-bot appears. When the ship returns to port, you should talk with this passenger.|
|Darkwood||1179, 1366, 1445, 1411|
|Sunset Wild.||909-999, 1129-1675, 929-1831.|
|Swamp of Mist (Fog in the Swamp).||1005-2259, 756-2396, 1138-2161|
|Boreas Iceland.||1403-2750, 1117-2890, 1232-2630|
|Dusk Highland (Twilight Highlands).||1424-2921, 1468-2990|
|Winter Snowland (winter in Snowland).||1198-3554, 1088-3159, 943-3215|
|Frost Hill (Frozen Hill).||754-2856, 749-2955, 649-2727|
To manually enter the coordinates, open the minimap and click on the search icon in the lower right corner.
Wise Geek’s Secrets and Tips
How to raise BM (combat power)?
- Body kit (equipment, weapons, artifacts) - items give the most BM. Equipment can be obtained from Dungeons, from bosses. You can buy in the game store or for real money. Sometimes equipment is given as a reward for completing a mission. The higher the level of adventure, the cooler items drop out of it.
- Legendary weapon - players get it for free after completing a mission at level 60. A choice of 2 to 3 weapons per profession. They are not much different, so it is recommended to choose the one at which the running speed is increased. To raise the level of weapons, you need shards. They fall from World quests. 5 unnecessary shards can be exchanged for 1 necessary. You can buy for 1000 gold.
- Skills - you need to pump their level. Up to level 4 it is easy to pump them. And from 5 and above you have to spend money (the necessary shards can only be bought at auction).
- Mastery is a separate passive skill that is given to the hero class. It works very often. It sways with books that you can buy at the guild’s store or get a reward for the quest.
- Talents - many of them give an increase to BM, as they directly increase the characteristics of the hero. Swing in accordance with their class. If a player cannot navigate in talents, you can go into the rating of players of a certain class and look at the TOP players.
- Sigil - a bonus to the characteristics of the character. The higher his level, the more BM the hero will receive.
- Dragon Force - Unlocks after level 60 of a character. It is pumped with the help of experience (it comes from all activities that give the character an ordinary experience). For each level of Dragon Power give 1 point to the characteristics. 1 point = 1 BM.
- Titles - give them for many missions, for achievements and much more. Legendary can be bought at the store for real money. All of them give different characteristics and a different amount of BM.
- Costumes are clothing for appearance (as other players will see the hero, not to be confused with combat gear). Costumes give a small increase to the characteristics. They can be collected. The more costumes the hero has, the greater the increase in BM.
- Pets - given for the passage of the Underground, for temporary events (events), you can get it from the chests. Pets vary in rarity. The steeper the little animal, the more BM.
- Artifacts - open as you progress. Ideally, they are recommended to pump them all. They are pumped using the energy that is needed on the PvP island. Artifacts give a lot of useful characteristics, including an increase in BM.
- Reforging is an artifact mode that allows the player with a negligible chance to forge the necessary parameters. There are 2 passive skills and 3 talent bonuses to choose from. These skills have a level (1 to 15). Ideally, the player needs to forge 1 desired skill and a bonus to the desired talent (level 15 hairstyle).
- Stones - each item in the equipment has 3 slots for stones. They increase the characteristics, respectively BM.
- Cleansing - when the player chooses things at level 60, he may notice that they have letters from C to SSS. It looks like a grade of stuff. Using the Force Stone, the player can increase the grade of the item, thereby increasing the characteristics and BM.
- Sharpening - after choosing a profession, the player will be able to make sharpening scrolls. Different professions can make different scrolls for different pieces of equipment. Sharpening increases the parameters of things and BM.
- Mounted animals - the same principle works here as with Costumes. The more horses, the higher the BM.
- Books - give an increase to the characteristics. They are scattered around the world of the game (the coordinates of the books are written above). There are currently 47 books. In total, a good increase in BM is obtained.
- Landscapes - you need to fly around the world, talk with people (bots, NPS) with yellow bubbles above your head. They will show a piece of location. It works the same as with books. It is recommended to collect all parts of the world and get a good increase in BM.
- Archeology is a library of books, divided into chapters. Each chapter corresponds to a subject. These items are given on quests or in Dungeons, sold in stores. If the item comes across repeatedly, then it is not taken into account and it can be sold. It is necessary to collect all the items that will add to the parameters of the hero and BM.
- Arena Rank - Fighting in the Arena or PvP Island, the player can increase the rank. It boosts stats for PvP and BM.
How to sell gear? This can be done in the inventory, the button of which is located on the right side in the center of the screen. Icon in the form of a backpack (the developers translated the inventory into Russian as Parcel). So you need to go to the Parcel, then select a thing or several things and click on the "Sell" button. If the item is on a hero, it must first be removed. To do this, click on a thing, select the Unload button, and then sell it. In the same way, you can clean your inventory. After the Auction becomes available (now in Russian the store is the "Party" through which you can enter the Auction), you can put an item at a more suitable price.
How to remove the auto aim? The most interesting thing is that many beautiful little animals on the map can not be attacked. They are not active. In the game, you can attack monsters only in the Dungeons. Therefore, the mechanics of the game does not provide for the option of "auto target". He is not there.Players have to do everything manually. At first, the enemy stands out, then it can be fixed (if necessary), but the hero will not automatically run down monsters.
How to remove a character (hero)? No way. You can create a lot of accounts, you can score an account with the heroes to the limit, but it is not possible to remove the hero - the game does not have such a function. Maybe, over time, the developers will introduce such an opportunity, but so far it is not.
Author of the article: Evgenia G.