Booty Quest Walkthrough: Tips, WIKI, Reviews
BOOTY QUEST is an Android game with an release date of 10/16/2017 from Outplay Entertainment. Game Genre: Puzzle. In the article, we summarized pumping tips from TOP players, developers ’answers to gamers’ questions, guides for beginners from the official site, and our secrets for passing the game. Attention, the article is periodically updated, look at the site Wise Geek more often.
What is the purpose of the game? The goal of the game is to make combinations of at least three gems to get treasures!
Types of levels. There are several types of levels, each of which corresponds to a certain icon:
- Diamond: "Grab the prey." Overcome obstacles to get a treasure. Do not forget to monitor the number of chests that need to be filled, and the remaining moves.
- Shell: "Collect the pearls." Move the pearls beyond the dashed line. Gems fall from above, and also rise from the bottom of the ocean. Raise the water level by combining the shells that appear.
- Sabers: "Protect the ship." Collect several sets of necessary gems. Having assembled the kit, you will make Krok step back. Collect all the gems to win!
- Chest: "Look for gold." Combine gems near the ground to get rid of dirt and get precious gold.
- Ship: "Pass the Queen." Make as many combinations as possible in the allotted time. The more combinations you make, the faster you will swim. Remember to use wind gems to fill out the acceleration scale!
How to leave a level? To leave the level during the game, do the following:
- Touch the "Menu" button;
- Touch the red Home button;
- If the level has not yet begun, you will return to the map. If the level is started, you will be asked to leave it.
How to get stars and what do they give? The number of stars you get per level depends on your score.
How to get treasures? To get treasures, complete tasks. To view available quests, tap the purple pirate book on the right side of the map screen. In the same book, you can get treasures for completed tasks.
How to use game amplifications and what do they give? Game power-ups are located under the board on the level screen. To use one of them, select the gain, and then the area on the board that it will affect.
Types of game enhancements. These include:
- Explosion. Allows you to remove one item from the board.
- Powder keg. Select a square on the board to determine the row and column of gems to be cleared.
- Rearrangement. Allows you to swap 2 items that are located next to each other and cannot be shifted in any other way.
- Color splash. Select a gem to remove all gems of that color from the board.
Preliminary amplifications. Pre-amplifications can be applied before the start of the level. To do this, tap the gain you want to use. Preliminary amplifications include:
- Additional moves. This gain gives five additional moves.
- Beam start. This gain adds three ray gems to the level.
- Explosive start. This gain places explosive and ray gems on the board, which will be located next to each other.
Special gems. By making combinations of four or more gems, you can create special gems:
- Beam gems. You can create by making a combination of four gems of the same color. Use these gems to remove all objects in a row or column.
- Explosive gems. You can create by making a T-or L-shaped combination of five gems. Use these gems to remove all objects around them.
- Rainbow gems. You can create by making a horizontal or vertical combination of five gems of the same color. Use these gems to remove any color from the board.
- Chameleon gems. You can swap with a gem of any color. In this case, all the gems of this color on the board will be repainted in the color of a chameleon.
- The gems of the wind. Appear in racing. Collect them to charge the turbo boost scale.
Unique enhancements. In the tests you have access to unique power-ups:
- Extra stamina. Gives extra energy at the levels of "Protect the ship".
- Handicap. Takes Crocs half the energy on the Defend the Ship levels.
- Turbo boost. Used in racing. Collect wind gems to apply turbo boost. After completing the acceleration scale, tap it to propel your ship forward.
Article author: Nadezhda D.