Walkthrough Bumblebee Overdrive: Tips, WIKI, Reviews
BUMBLEBEE OVERDRIVE - an Android game with a release date of December 6, 2018 from Budge Studios. Game Genre: Racing. In the article, we summarized pumping tips from TOP players, developers ’answers to gamers’ questions, guides for beginners from the official site, and our secrets for passing the game. Attention, the article is periodically updated, look at the site Wise Geek more often.
How to play? Select an autobot to start the race. Each run costs 1 energy. If you have run out of energy, you can replenish it in the store or wait until the timer expires to receive a replenishment. To play, hold the screen; release the screen to pause the game. To control the character in transport mode, drag your finger left and right.
The character automatically switches from robot mode to transport mode and vice versa. In transport mode, the character will follow your finger in all directions. Your goal is to get enough points to access the next Decepticon boss and defeat him. To do this, you need to move along civilian highways, attack the Decepticon bases and destroy the Decepticons chasing you.
I can’t get to the Decepticon boss. What to do? Or how to increase the score? To get to the Decepticon boss, you need to score a certain number of points. There are several ways to do this:
- The longer you stay on the track without damage, the faster you will earn points. You can increase the speed of getting points to X10 if you continue to move without reducing health.
- During the run, you can earn extra points by getting close to civilian cars, but not hitting them. You can also earn extra points by knocking down small obstacles over which the blue arrow is located.
- Upgrade your Autobot stats with coins, and then use crystals to transform them to the next level. Each transformation increases the speed of obtaining points by this character, and also increases the value of collected coins.
- If your character is defeated, call for reinforcements to continue the run on another autobot. You can call up reinforcements if you have other Autobots unlocked. Each autobot can be used once in one run.
How to earn coins and crystals faster?
- Blast boxes on despeticon bases to earn more coins and even crystals.
- Complete missions and participate in events for extra coins and crystals.
- Upgrade the Autobots to continue the run.
- Transform Autobots. With each new level of transformation, the value of coins collected in the game increases.
- If you need more crystals, you can purchase them at the store.
- If you cannot buy an item for coins, you can still touch it and pay for the purchase with crystals.
What are missions? At any time in the game you have a maximum of 3 missions available. To accomplish each mission, you need to achieve different goals. These goals and your progress are displayed in the mission menu or on the game pause screen. After achieving all the goals, you can collect the rewards associated with this mission. It can be crystals, coins and / or energy. After receiving a reward for completing a mission, a timer will be started until the start of a new mission. You can shorten the countdown timer to the start of a new mission by viewing ads.
What are events? To participate in an active event, an Internet connection is required. The purpose of the current event is described in the menu of this event and on the pause screen of the game. Each event consists of several levels. The higher the level, the more effort is needed to pass it and the greater the reward.
Rewards for the completed level can be obtained after the event. For the event, you can get crystals, coins, energy or upgrade bonuses. Events continue over a period of time. Go as far as possible in the event and try to get all the rewards!
What are bonuses? Bonuses allow you to increase speed, earn more, gain instant invulnerability or increase blaster power using various upgrading ammunition. The game has 8 bonuses. You can use them and upgrade them by defeating bosses. Events may also provide upgrade bonuses.
Article author: Nadezhda D.