Walkthrough Calibria Crystal Guardians: Tips, WIKI, Reviews
CALIBRIA: CRYSTAL GUARDIANS is an Android game with a release date of 01/20/2020 from Mars Game Network Technology Co., Ltd. Game genre: Role-playing. In the article, we have summarized tips for leveling from TOP players, developers ’answers to gamers’ questions, guides for beginners from the official website and our secrets of passing the game. Attention, the article is periodically updated, check the Wise Geek website more often.
Better Calibria Crystal Guardians download to computer via this link and play in Full HD resolution with maximum graphics, no brakes and with the preservation of progress. Just download the emulator, log in to your Google Play account, install the game in the window that appears and you will become the Wisest.
- Heroes and Leveling
- Battle Features
- Story Campaign
- Secrets of the Arena
- Guilds and Guild Wars
Calibria: Heroes and Leveling
Fractions of heroes. The game has 5 factions of heroes: Order, Chaos, Evil, Light and Darkness.
- Evil dominates Chaos;
- Chaos dominates Order;
- Order prevails over Evil;
- Light and Darkness parry each other.
The color of the arrows displayed in battle shows the hero’s advantage:
- A green arrow means that your hero has an advantage: the crit chance is increased by 30%.
- A red arrow means that your hero is at a disadvantage: -25% damage and -15% accuracy.
- A yellow arrow means there are no effects.
Types of heroes. There are four types of heroes: Tank, ATK, DEF and Support.
Crit Chance, Accuracy, and Armor cannot exceed 100%. OZ, ATK, DEFENSE, speed and URN crit have no limit.
The chance of triggering the skill. The probability of triggering any negative effect is calculated by the formula: (Chance of triggering the skill) x (1 - (Chance of target resistance)). The chance of a skill triggering is unique to each skill and can only be increased with the skill level. The target’s chance of resisting the effect depends on the attacker’s accuracy and the target’s armor. The chance that the target resists the effect can range from 15% to 85%.
You can always change the skills of the heroes without any fee!
Awakening. After awakening, the hero gains a new skill or activates a new characteristic. The basic characteristics of the hero increase significantly after awakening. Also, after awakening, the appearance of the hero improves.
Strengthening heroes. As you power up, your heroes gain experience, which will help them gain levels faster. Heroes donated to power up another hero will be lost.
There is a chance that the hero will gain 1.5x experience when reinforced.
Ascension of heroes. Heroes who have reached the maximum level can be ascended. Upon ascension, the number of hero’s stars increases by 1. The maximum ascension level is 6 stars.
|Heroes||Maximum level||Donation for the ascension|
|1-star||15||One 1-Star Hero|
|2 star||20||Two 2-Star Heroes|
|3-star||25||Three 3-Star Heroes|
|4 star||thirty||Four 4-star heroes|
|5 star||35||Five 5-Star Heroes|
|6-star||40||No further ascension|
Improving skills. If, when strengthening or ascending a hero, you sacrifice the same hero, then one random hero skill will be improved. Equipped skills are given priority. To improve the hero’s skill, use the Skill Cat.
Ascension cats. Ascension cats are the best material for ascension. When you receive them, they are always at the maximum level, which allows you to immediately raise them if necessary. If you raise the Ascension Cat, then their level will be reset to 1.
Skill cats. Skill Cats will improve the skill of a boosted or exalted hero when used on a victim.
Possible main characteristics:
- Cell 1: Fixed. ATK.
- Cell 2: Fixed. OZ, percent OZ, fix. ATK, percent ATK, fix. PROTECT. percent PROTECTION, speed.
- Cell 3: Fix. PROTECT.
- Cell 4: Fixed. OZ, percent OZ, fix. ATK, percent ATK, fix. PROTECTION, percent DEFENSE, crit chance, URN crit.
- Cell 5: Fixed. OZ.
- Cell 6: Fixed. OZ, percent OZ, fix. ATK, percent ATK, fix. PROTECTION, percent PROTECTION, accuracy, armor.
Drop of runes:
- Rune of Boon: Chapter 1 - The Ancient Forest and the Catacombs of the Colossus.
- Rune of attack: Chapter 2 - Lake Luna and the Catacombs of the Colossus.
- Rune of Savagery: Chapter 3 - Mountains of Frost and Catacombs of the Colossus.
- Rune of Agility: Chapter 4 - Earl Plains and Colossus Catacombs.
- Rune of Focus: Chapter 5 - Gold’lodichr and the Leviathan Catacombs.
- Rune of Protection: Chapter 6 - She Desert and Leviathan Catacombs.
- Rune of Courage: Chapter 7 - Vanero and the Leviathan Catacombs.
- Rune of Defense: Chapter 8 - Black Marsh Hills and Leviathan Catacombs.
- Rune of Counterattack: Chapter 9 - Caverns of Greed and Catacombs of the Colossus.
- Rune of Immunity: Chapter 10 - Alond’e.
- Rune of Frenzy : Chapter 11 - Ng’owi Forest.
- Rune of theft: Chapter 12 - Mount Eia.
- Rune of Fury: Leviathan Catacombs.
All runes except Team Runes can be bought at the Magic Shop.
Strengthening runes. All runes can be enhanced up to 15 lvl. When upgraded to lvl 3, lvl 6, lvl 9 and 12 lvl. the rune will receive a new characteristic or the existing one will be improved. Basic stats will significantly improve after reaching level 15. The characteristics and level of the rune do not change with an unsuccessful improvement.
The quality of the runes. There are runes of 5 different quality levels.
- Normal (White): No random stats.
- Magic (green): 1 random stat.
- Rare (blue): 2 random stats.
- Heroic (purple): 3 random stats.
- Legendary (red): 4 random stats.
Focusing runes. Quartz can only focus runes of the same type. Refocusing replaces the characteristics obtained with the previous focusing.
Runes sets. There are the following sets of runes:
- Good. Insert 2 boon runes and get a set bonus + 15% HP. The more boon runes are inserted, the greater the bonus.
- Attack. Insert 4 attack runes and get a set bonus + 35% ATK. Insert 6 attack runes and the hero will ignore 15% DEF when attacking.
- Protection. Insert 2 protection runes and get a set bonus + 15% DEF. The more protection runes are inserted, the greater the bonus.
- Agility. Insert 4 runes of agility and get a set bonus + 25% speed. Insert 6 runes of agility and the hero retains 15% of the initiative after his turn.
- Wildness. Insert 2 Wildlife Runes and get a set bonus + 12% crit chance. The more wild runes are inserted, the greater the bonus.
- Destruction. Insert 4 Runes of Destruction and get a Set Bonus + 40% Crit URN. Insert 6 Runes of Destruction and get a set bonus + 15% ATK.
- Focus. Insert 2 Focus Runes and get set bonus + 20% accuracy. The more focus runes are inserted, the greater the bonus.
- Courage. Insert 2 runes of courage and get a set bonus + 20% armor. The more courage runes are inserted, the greater the bonus.
- Despair. Insert 4 runes of despair and the hero’s attacks will have a 25% chance to stun the enemy. Insert 6 Despair Runes and the target will lose 50% Initiative when stunned.
- Theft. Insert 4 steal runes and the attack will receive 35% steal effect. Insert 6 runes of theft and when the theft effect is activated, a shield will be created for 2 turns from the excess of stolen HP.
- Rabies. Insert 2 Frenzy Runes and the hero will gain 4% Initiative every time he gains URN at 7% health. The more rabies runes are inserted, the more Initiative the hero will receive.
- Rage. Insert 4 runes of rage and the hero will have a 22% chance for an additional attack. Insert 6 Rune Runes and the hero will receive + 8% chance for an additional attack. If the hero deals 2 critical hits in a row, then the chance is reduced by 6%.
- Counterstrike. Insert 2 runes of counterattack and get a bonus of + 15% to the chance of counterattack. The more counterstrike runes are inserted, the greater the bonus.
- Defense. Insert 2 runes of defense and allies will receive a shield for 3 turns. The shield withstands an URN of 15% of the hero’s HP. The more defense runes are inserted, the more HP the shield has. The effect stacks with the defense runes of other heroes.
- Immunity. Insert 2 runes of immunity and at the beginning of the battle the hero will receive immunity for 1 turn. The more Immunity runes are inserted, the longer Immunity.
- Devastation. Insert 2 Runes of Desolation and Max. The enemy’s HP will be reduced by 30% of the URN inflicted by the hero. Lost max. HP cannot be restored during combat. Each attack can reduce the HP max. by 4%. Stacks up to 60%. The more devastation runes are inserted, the greater the effect. 4 Runes reduce HP by 8. 6 Runes reduce HP by 12%. Runes of Desolation are not suitable for the Leader.
- Prayer. Insert 2 runes of prayer and all allies will receive + 8% HP. The more prayer runes are inserted, the greater the HP bonus. This effect stacks with allies’ prayer runes.
- Conflict. Insert 2 runes of conflict and all allies will receive + 8% ATK in battle. The more conflict runes are inserted, the greater the bonus to ATK. The effect stacks with the runes of the conflict of allies.
- Unity. Insert 2 runes of unity and all allies will receive + 8% DEF. The more runes of unity are inserted, the greater the bonus to DEF. This effect stacks with the runes of unity of allies.
- Accuracy. Insert 2 runes of accuracy and all allies will receive + 10% accuracy. The more precision runes are inserted, the greater the bonus to precision. This effect stacks with allies’ accuracy runes.
- Hardness. Insert 2 runes of hardness and all allies will receive + 10% armor in battle. The more hardness runes are inserted, the greater the bonus to armor. This effect stacks with allies’ hardness runes.
Calibria: Battle Features
Time limit. The battle cannot last longer than 1 hour. A battle for more than an hour is considered lost.
Combat speed and initiative. Initiative in battle is determined by the rate at which the hero’s Initiative bar fills up. The higher the hero’s attack speed, the faster the Initiative gauge is filled. A hero with a higher attack speed will attack more often in combat. The hero with the highest attack speed will attack first.
Crit Chance and Crit URN. Base chance of crit on attack: 15%. The crit chance is also influenced by the hero’s faction, skills and runes. A critical hit increases damage by 50%. URN can be increased by skills or crit URN characteristic.
Armor and accuracy. The probability of triggering any negative effect is calculated by the formula: (Chance of triggering the skill) x (1 - (Chance of target resistance)). The chance of a skill triggering is unique to each skill and can only be increased with the skill level. The target’s chance of resisting the effect depends on the attacker’s accuracy and the target’s armor. The target’s chance to resist the effect can be 15% to 85%.
Types of buffs in combat:
- ATK: increases attack by 50%.
- DEFENSE: Increases defense by 70%.
- Speed: Increases speed by 30%.
- Crete: Increases crit chance by 30%.
- Resist. Kritu: Increases Kritu resistance by 50%.
- Regen: Recovers 15% Max. OZ every turn.
- Counterstrike: Strikes back when the hero is attacked.
- Immunity: does not receive new negative effects. Does not affect existing negative effects.
- Invulnerability: Reduces all damage taken to zero. Buffs and negative effects do not lose their effect.
- Tenacity: stays alive at 1 HP.
- Soul Guardian: Resurrect after death with 30% HP.
Buff statuses. One character can have up to 10 buffs or negative effects at the same time. Only one effect of each type can be active at a time, but the Poison, Burn, Bleed, and Regen effects can stack.
Negative effects in battle:
- ATK: reduces attack by 50%.
- DEFENSE: Reduces defense by 70%.
- Speed: Reduces speed by 30%.
- HP Regeneration Block: it is impossible to regenerate HP.
- Poison: gains URN at 5% of max. OZ (ignores DEF) every turn.
- Combustion: gets URN 5% of max. O3 (ignores DEF) every turn.
- Bleeding: gains URN at 5% of max. O3 (ignores DEF) every turn.
- Taunt: Forces the target that used Taunt to attack.
- Stun: Can not perform any actions.
- Shackles: no action can be taken.
- Petrification: Can not take any action.
- Freezing: no action can be taken.
- Sleep: no action can be taken. Wakes up when taking damage.
- Reflect Damage: Receives 20% of its own damage dealt when attacking.
- Isolation: Cannot receive buffs anymore.
- Silence: cannot use active skills.
- Amnesia: Passive skills don’t work.
Calibria: Story Campaign
Stages. There are 12 regions (chapters) which consist of 7 stages each. You can choose from 3 difficulty modes for the Main stages: Normal, Hard and Hell. Complete a stage in Normal mode to unlock Heavy, pass a Hard to unlock Infernal. You can view the rewards for each chapter in the Rewards menu.
Catacombs. In the Colossus and Leviathan Catacombs, you can find 6-Star Runes. The different Signs needed to awaken the heroes can be found in the Catacombs of Magic, Catacombs of Order, Catacombs of Chaos, Catacombs of Evil, Catacombs of Light and Catacombs of Darkness.
Calibria: Secrets of the Arena
In the Arena, you can fight with other players. Each battle in the Arena costs 1 Energy. Restores 1 Energy per hour.
Glasses. You get points for every victory and lose them every time you lose. The stronger the enemy, the more points you get when you win, and the weaker - the less points. If you lose to a stronger opponent, you will lose fewer points, if you lose to a weaker one, more points.
Duel rewards. You will receive 3 Honor for each victory and lose 1 Honor for a defeat. You will receive 1 Honor for a successful defense. Every day you can get a maximum of 10 Honor for protection, you will not lose Honor if you lose a defensive battle. Honor can be exchanged for items in the Honor Shop.
Weekly awards. You will receive weekly rewards based on the number of points and rating. To receive rewards, you need to reach the minimum level. After summing up the weekly totals, the points of all players are reset.
World ranking. All players take their place in the World Ranking according to the division. The world ranking is updated once an hour.
How to play. The dream world is filled with random events. In each event, you need to choose 1 of 3 options. The choice will determine your destiny.
Types of events. In the Dream World, you can encounter random battles, shops and mysterious events.
- Battle: You will fight different opponents. Defeat them and get a reward.
- Stage Jump: Win a Jump battle to immediately complete all previous stages and receive all rewards. You cannot skip bosses on the 5th and 10th floor.
- Exchange Shop: In this Shop you will find precious items with unprecedented discounts.
- Mysterious Events: Very Mysterious! Some people think this is good news and some say it is a nightmare.
Difficulty and reset. Dreamworld is available in Normal and Hard mode. It is reset on the first day of each month, and you can go through it again.
Calibria: Guilds and Guild Wars
Guild experience. The guild receives 1 guild experience point for each point of Devotion received by the guild members. Raise your guild level to increase the max. number of members and increase the bonus of Kalyanita.
Leadership transfer. If the Guild Captain has not logged into the game for 7 days, then the Deputy with the highest Devotion will get the role of the Captain. If there are no deputies in the guild, then the guild member with the highest Devotion will get the Captain role.
Auto-exclusion. Guild members who have not logged into the game for 7 days will be automatically excluded from the guild.
Guild War Event
Event time. The guild war takes place daily from 09:00 to 21:00. If a guild is created when the Guild War is active, then it can participate in the War only the next day.
Victory conditions. +10 points for each captured fortress, +3 points for each minute the fortress is occupied, +50 points for each fortress occupied by the end of the Guild War. The guild with the most points wins.
Battle rules. After occupying the fortress, it will be defended by your defense units. If the hero dies while defending the fortress, he will be removed from the defense squad. All heroes who died in the War can no longer be used in it until the end.
Capture of fortresses. The guild captain and his deputies can hold 3 fortresses at the same time. Regular members of the guild can hold 2 fortresses.
Awards. For each captured fortress, you will receive 5 points of Devotion. As a result of the guild war, each member of the Guild will receive Loyalty points based on merit.
The power of the guild. Winning the Guild War increases the Power of the guild. Defeat in the Guild War lowers the Power of the guild. The power of the guild is calculated every 4 weeks. After counting, the guild members will receive Devotion as a reward and the Guild Power will be reset.
Article author: Nadezhda D.