Walkthrough Cars of War: Tips, WIKI, Reviews
CARS OF WAR is an Android game from Tetrox Limited. Game Genre: Action. In the article, we summarized pumping tips from TOP players, developers â€™answers to gamersâ€™ questions, guides for beginners from the official site, and our secrets for passing the game. Attention, the article is periodically updated, look at the site Wise Geek more often.
Cars of War: Fighting Right
Interface in battle. Use the joystick located on the left side of the screen to move and control the machine.
Use the right side of the screen to control the camera.
You do not need to aim and shoot, the system will do it for you. Just find the enemy on the map, chase him and use abilities! Use this button to switch to another target.
On the right side of the screen are the abilities of the selected machine.
Objects on the map: shield, portals, accelerators. Various objects are located on the maps, with the skillful use of which you can change the course of the battle with the enemy or even the result of the battle. Accelerators increase the speed of your car for a while. A great way to break away from the pursuit or, conversely, reduce the distance. The accelerator is turned off after use and is restored for some time.
Portals allow you to quickly move to another point on the map. They can be used to quickly leave the fight or, conversely, to be in the thick of things in a split second.
The energy shield zones the card and does not miss damage. You cannot shoot enemies on the other side of the shield.
What to do in battle to win? Points in battle are awarded for destroying enemy vehicles, helping allies, and collecting and holding crystals. The more crystals you managed to collect during the battle and the longer you were able to hold them, the higher your result will be. Each player can collect up to 7 crystals.
However, which team wins, is determined not by the total number of points, but by the number of crystals that the team members could keep at the end of the battle. It is possible to end the battle ahead of schedule by collecting 15 crystals and holding them for 20 seconds.
What abilities are there in the game? Each car has its own unique set of abilities. Some of the abilities act on you or your team, others on the opponent or all opponents near you. Abilities and their timely use can greatly affect the gameplay and the course of the battle.
Machine abilities are displayed in the garage, on the right side of the screen. To learn how abilities act, click on one of them. A window opens with a detailed description of all the abilities of the selected machine.
Cars of War: Guide to Cars and their leveling
Classes and features. Cars in the game can be divided into three classes:
- Effective in the middle distance (Major, Tralk, Sr.). The golden mean: good speed, high rate of fire and constant good damage. They are suitable both for playing at long distances and for close combat, although they are inferior to the maximum damage indicators of other classes. But noticeably benefit in survivability.
- Effective over long distances (Andromeda, Something, Jagovar). Ideal for supporting teams from a long distance: a reduced speed is more than compensated by high damage. Not so effective in close combat, but they allow you to inflict damage even to enemies located in remote parts of the location.
- Effective at close range (Neon 8, Varboy, Sahara). The fastest and most maneuverable cars. Ideal for fighting at close range: they cause increased damage, but have a smaller effective distance than other classes. They have the highest chance of dealing critical damage.
Parameters. The style of play on the machine and its behavior in battle are determined by the parameters:
- Damage: Damage done by your car in one shot.
- Critical Chance: Chance to deal increased damage.
- Critical Damage: Damage dealt by a critical attack.
- Armor Penetration: Damage dealt by your vehicle to enemy armor.
- Maximum health: the safety margin of your machine.
- Maximum Armor: Your armorâ€™s margin of safety.
- Cargo: the maximum amount of scrap that the machine holds.
- Speed: vehicle speed in battle.
The rate of fire and the effective distance of the machines are determined by the class to which they belong. With each improvement of the machine, one of its parameters increases.
Improvement and redistribution of parameters. Improving machines, you increase their parameters and gain an advantage in battle. For improvement, details are used that can be obtained as a reward for battles or level upgrades, removed from chests, or created by recycling scrap. The number of parts needed for the next improvement is indicated on the car card in the garage.
Each improvement gives an increase to one of the parameters of the machine, randomly selected. Improvement points can be redistributed: select a car in the garage and click the "Settings" button.
You can adjust the distribution of improvement points randomly (one improvement point will be transferred to another parameter) or manually - this method allows you to choose which parameters to improve.
Cars of War: Account
Where can I find my game id? Open the settings menu (gear icon in the upper right corner of the screen) and go to the "Support" tab. Opposite the version of the game, your ID is indicated.
How to change the name in the game? Open the profile by clicking on the portrait in the upper left corner of the main screen. Next to the name you will see the edit button. Click on it to change the name. You can change the name for free once. In the future, the change will cost 50 crystals. Allowed name length is from 3 to 20 characters. The name can contain latin letters, numbers, spaces, hyphens, and underscores.
How to change avatar? Open the profile by clicking on the portrait in the upper left corner of the main screen. Youâ€™ll see an edit button next to the avatar. Click on it to change the avatar. Some avatars are available by default, the rest are purchased for crystals.
Can I buy and sell accounts? No, selling, transferring and buying accounts is unsafe and forbidden by the rules of the game. Under no circumstances should anyone give access to your Google Play / Game Center account to other people, even the support service. Support specialists will never ask you for such information. Try not to use your Google Play / Game Center account on other peopleâ€™s devices. If necessary, do not forget to log out of your account, having finished using someone elseâ€™s device.
The only reliable and permitted way to buy game currency and items is in the game, by any of the methods available to you in the Google Play / App Store. Buying gold and other game values from dubious sources, you may be blocked or lost your account.
I have lost progress! Itâ€™s forever? As a rule, the loss of progress is due to the fact that the game is not connected to Google Play. In the game, open the settings and go to the "Account" tab.
Click the slider next to the Google Play Games icon and select the Google account you used previously. Restart the game. Select an account with progress. If you canâ€™t restore the progress yourself, please write to the support service about it. You can contact support directly in the game (Settings - Support - "Report a problem").
How to save progress by connecting the game to Google Play? By connecting the game to Google Play, you can save progress when reinstalling the application and play on different devices using one account. Open the Google Play app and sign in to your Google Account. In the game, open the settings and go to the "Account" tab.
Click the switch next to the Google Play Games icon. In the window that appears, select the Google account to which you want to link game progress. Done! Your progress is tied to Google Play and saved automatically.
You can only connect one game account to your Google Play account. Connecting multiple accounts will lead to loss of progress on one of them.
How to transfer progress to another Android device? You can transfer progress from one Android device to another using Google Play:
- Make sure you are signed in to your Google Account on your current device.
- In the game, open the settings and go to the "Account" tab.
- Check if the game is connected to Google Play. If not, click on the slider next to the Google Play Games icon and select the Google account you want to use to connect.
- On your new device, sign in to Google Play using the same Google Account.
- Download and install the game from Google Play.
- Launch the game and confirm that you want to use the Google account you just signed in to.
- A window will appear confirming that you have successfully logged in to your account.
Sometimes a Google account is not automatically detected when entering the game. This happens, for example, if your Internet connection is not stable enough. You can connect the game to Google Play manually:
- Launch the game.
- In the game, open the settings and go to the "Account" tab.
- Click the slider next to the Google Play Games icon and select the Google account you want to use to connect.
Cars of War: Payments and in-game purchases
Game currency: where to get it and what to spend on? Coins are needed to improve machines, smelting new parts and pumping teammates. You can earn them in battles, find them in chests and get paid for watching ads. Crystals are used to buy coins and speed up timers. Tokens are needed to improve machines and manually adjust their parameters. You can get it by watching ads or by buying crystals in the store.
Universal parts are used to improve machines and are suitable for any machine. They can be obtained from large chests or as a reward for leveling up. They can also be created by remelting other parts in the Forge. If a premium account is valid, universal parts can be rewarded for battle.
What can fall out of the chest? To see a list of items that may fall out of a chest, click on the chest in the store that interests you.
Article author: Nadezhda D.