Ocean Blitz WiKi: Tips and Tricks for Walking the Game
OCEAN BLITZ is an Android game with a release date of 11/26/2015 from CHIH FENG CHEN. Game genre: Strategy. In the article, we have summarized tips for leveling from TOP players, developers answers to gamers questions, guides for beginners from the official website and our secrets of passing the game. Attention, the Wise Geek website is constantly updated, visit us more often.
- A Beginner’s Guide
- Character Attribute Overview
- Skills and Abilities Guide
- Types and combat mechanics of warships
- Basic and Resource Structures Guide
- Worldwide Resource Sources
- Hull Features
- Donate Questions
Ocean Blitz: A Beginner’s Guide
How to level up faster? Most experience is given for completing the tasks of the main plot. In addition, experience rewards are awarded for daily quests and battles.
What to do if the energy value is insufficient? Either wait for a recovery, or click on the avatar area in the upper left corner of the main interface to open the player information panel and click on the arrow next to the energy value to buy.
Is it possible to get resources after the resource value has reached the upper limit? When using a resource box, the value of resources may temporarily go beyond the upper limit, but if the value of resources exceeds the upper limit, then production stops, collected and captured resources also cannot exceed the upper limit. If exceeded, the value will be reset to the limit.
Can a character’s abilities be reset? If you are unhappy with the current abilities of the character, then you can press the reset button in the abilities interface to reset and redistribute the abilities. To reset ability points, you need to spend gold coins.
How do I enter the store? Click the "Items" button at the very bottom of the interface and your backpack and store interface will be displayed on the screen.
How can I find out the coordinates of other players? Click on the screen icon in the lower left corner to switch the area. When you switch to "world", the "Coordinate Bar" button will appear in the upper right corner. Enter the coordinates and click "search".
Why, on the enemy invasion panel, I first saw that the enemy would not reach my base soon, and then the timer suddenly disappeared and the enemy captured the base? The enemy used gold coins or reduced the time for the advance of the troops and immediately began the battle.
How to build an oil well? When your command center reaches level 10, you will be able to build an oil well offshore at the bottom right of the screen.
What to do if the resources are insufficient? Raising the level of resource structures, seizing resource sources, robbing other players and making purchases in the store - all these methods can make up for a shortage of resources.
How do I activate more building structures? As your VIP level rises, you can activate the purchase limit for more building structures.
Will low tier warships be useless in the future? You can convert a low-tier warship to a high-tier warship with a refurbishment shipyard without making any difference in the total amount of resources spent.
What if I am constantly attacked? You can use the redeployment order and the base will leave the current coordinates. You can also use the protective cover tool to activate the game without opponents.
How to join the corps? When your command center reaches level 5, you will be able to request a list of buildings from which you can select one and apply for membership.
How to increase the number of led ships? The number of led ships can be increased as your leadership level increases.
How to improve your military rank? When you reach the appropriate level by spending a certain amount of rare earth elements, you can increase your military rank.
How to increase combat power? You need to make sure that all the elements of your battleships are of the highest level, increase the level of leadership and a variety of skills, abilities, etc.
How do I change my account? Select on the bottom of the functional panel "Settings" - "Change account".
How do I change the server? Select the "Settings" - "Server List" functional panel located at the bottom.
How to secure the base? Click on the war center construction at the base. In the interface that opens, select Build - Maximum Combat Merit. Create an army defending the base, this will take into account the influence of your leadership.
How do I add an advanced tuning? As your VIP level rises, you can activate the purchase limit for more advanced lines.
How to use the received tools? Click on the items on the lower function panel, then select the desired tool.
Why does the map look so blank? Wait. The game is currently reading the image on this card, the speed is limited by your network speed.
How do I move the base? When using the redeployment order, the base will randomly move to any empty place on the map, and using the superior redeployment order, you can yourself indicate an empty place on the map to move the base.
How do I send a private message to another user? Click on the name of the player you want to send a message to in the chat frame and select the option to start a private conversation.
How do I send an email to another user? Click on the name of the player you want to send the email to.
How do I complete the daily quest? Go to the quest interface, click on the daily quest on the right side, and then get one of the quests. You can get the next task only after completing the previous one. The higher the number of stars, the greater the reward and the more difficult the task.
Ocean Blitz: Character Attribute Overview
Leadership. Leadership is the number of fighters the player is leading. As the leadership level increases, the upper limit on the number of the player’s led ships can be increased. To improve the level of leadership, a "Leadership Book" is needed. The Leadership Book can be obtained by purchasing, attacking a resource source, or through related events.
Combat power. When calculating the combat power, only the combat merit of the strongest army, which can be made up of all current battleships, is taken into account. Combat power can be obtained by producing high-class battleships, researching skills, increasing abilities, increasing the level of leadership, etc.
If you cannot increase your combat merit through the production of battleships, then try to proceed according to the above methods.
Military rank. Raising a military rank allows you to receive more rewards in the form of reputation: The higher the military rank, the higher the reputation you can get. To increase the military rank, it is necessary that the character has reached a predetermined level. The increase occurs through the consumption of the corresponding amount of rare earth elements.
Reputation. The reputation level represents the upper limit of the skill research level. Reputation can be obtained in ceremonial awards, when capturing locations, donating to the Corps or in Events.
Ocean Blitz: Skills and Abilities Guide
Skill instruction. Increasing the level and disclosing the character’s skills should take place through the "research center". Increasing the skill level is limited by the level of reputation and requires a expenditure of resources and time. Only one skill can be researched at a time, but when the VIP level rises, a standby formation can be added.
Skill types. The hero has the following skills:
- Melting Fe. With each level, the main volume of Fe production increases by 5%;
- Battleship armor. With each level, the battleship’s HP increases by 5%;
- Battleship artillery. With each level, the battleship’s ATK increases by 5%;
- Purification of Al. With each level, the main volume of AI production increases by 5%;
- Submarine armor. With each level, the HP of the submarine increases by 5%;
- Submarine artillery. With each level, the ATK of the submarine increases by 5%;
- Melting Ti. With each level, the main production of Ti increases by 5%;
- Escort ship armor. With each level, the HP of the patrol ship increases by 5%;
- Artillery of a patrol ship. With each level, the ATK of the patrol ship increases by 5%;
- Fractionation of oil. With each level, the main volume of oil production increases by 5%;
- Aircraft carrier armor. With each level, the aircraft carrier’s HP increases by 5%;
- Deck aircraft. With each level, the aircraft carrier’s ATK increases by 5%;
- Civil works. With each level, the construction speed increases by 5%;
- Filtration of rare earth metals. With each level, the base volume of production of rare earth metals increases by 5%;
- Storage technique. With each level, the capacity of resources increases by 5%, the protection of the warehouse increases by 5%;
- Experience of battles. With each level, the experience gained in battles increases by 5%;
- Strengthening the engine. With each level, the speed of the hike increases by 5%.
Character abilities. Increasing the level of abilities allows you to significantly increase the combat power of the Player’s army. To increase the level of abilities, it is necessary to spend a certain number of "Orders of Glory" of the corresponding level. The Order of Glory can be obtained in battles for locations, when attacking Resource Sources, in the Lucky Lottery, on the Corpus Instance and in events. Ability types:
- Accuracy. With an increase of one level, the accuracy increases by 1%;
- Maneuverability. When you increase one level, agility increases by 1%, forcing the enemy to miss when attacking;
- Critical hit. When raised by one level, the probability of a critical strike increases by 1%, as a result of which you can deal double damage;
- Armor. When raised by one level, the armor is increased by 1%, the probability of a critical hit of the enemy decreases;
- Command of the battleship. When raised by one level, the damage done by battleships increases by 1%;
- Submarine command. When raised by one level, the damage done by the submarine increases by 1%;
- Command of the patrol ship. When raised by one level, the damage done by patrol ships increases by 1%;
- Aircraft carrier command. When raised by one level, the damage done by aircraft carriers increases by 1%;
- Battleship maintenance. With one level increase, the battleship’s HP increases by 1%;
- Submarine service. With one level increase, the HP of the submarine increases by 1%;
- Patrol ship service. When raised by one level, the life of the patrol ship increases by 1%;
- Aircraft carrier service. When one level increases, the aircraft carrier’s HP increases by 1%.
Ocean Blitz: Types and combat mechanics of warships
Types of ships. You will find the following types of ships in the game:
- Battleship. Increases damage done by all friendly armies;
- Submarine. Increases the critical strike of all friendly armies;
- Patrol ship. Reduces damage done to all friendly armies;
- Aircraft carrier. Reduces the damage done to carrier-based aircraft of all friendly armies.
Self-control. Note the dependence of warships:
- Battleship: Deals 125% damage to the aircraft carrier;
- Submarine: Deals 125% damage to battleship, 80% damage to patrol ship;
- Sentry ship: does 125% damage to the submarine, 80% damage to the battleship;
- Aircraft Carrier: Damage to patrol ships is 125%, damage to submarines is 80%.
Replace the type of troops. The strength level of battleships of the first 4 levels corresponds to the level of a shipyard, and the strength of each new battleship exceeds that of the previous one, but starting from level 5, in order to ensure equal rivalry between battleships of each type, all battleships have 58 strength levels.
Attack order. When attacking a location or world sources of resources, the attacking side goes first. When attacking a Base or Resource Sources belonging to another Player, the defending side goes first.
Capture. When defeating an army guarding another player’s base, you can get 10% of the protected resources not yet stored in the warehouse, but their total number should not exceed the maximum tonnage of the flotilla. When you defeat an army guarding the source of another player’s resources, you can get all the resources produced by the army previously stationed there, as well as continue the production of resources until it is fully loaded.
Combat losses. During a battle or battle for a location marked on the world map, 80% of damaged battleships can be sent to a repair plant.
Ocean Blitz: Basic and Resource Structures Guide
Command center. To increase the volume of production and the capacity of all resources, to increase the level of all other structures, it is necessary to increase the level of the command center. At each level 2, the command center unlocks one common resource source, can automatically select an Fe plant, an AI mine, or a Ti mine. The maximum number of active sources of resources is 29. An oil well is opened at every 10th level, currently the maximum number of active wells is 5.
Research Center. The Research Center allows you to improve resource skills and battle skills, increases resource production and strengthens fighting troops. The maximum skill level is limited by the character’s reputation level.
Shipyard. Allows the production of warships, for each increase in the level of structures by one, the production speed of a shipyard increases by 5%. Raising the level of the shipyard will allow the production of higher tier flotillas.
Shipyard for reconstruction of ships. Allows you to convert low-tier warships into higher-tier warships, with each increase in the level of structures by one, the speed of reconstruction increases by 5%. For example: to produce a medium-sized battleship, you need to consume a light battleship and a certain amount of resources and time.
Assembly workshop. You can make props, for the purchase of which you need to spend diamonds.
Warehouse. Increases the capacity of all resource warehouses, and also protects these resources from being captured by other players.
Resource structures. These include:
- Fe. Fe production, increasing the level can increase production and capacity;
- Mine AI. AI production, leveling up can increase production and capacity;
- Mine Ti. Ti production, increasing the level can increase production and capacity;
- Oil well. Oil production, rising levels can increase production and capacity;
- Rare earth plant. When producing rare earths, raising the level can increase production and capacity.
Ocean Blitz: Worldwide Resource Sources
Description. Global Resource Sources are a fast way for players to obtain resources Players can send troops to seize the world’s resource sources and obtain additional resources. The higher the level of the resource source, the faster the collection rate. After collecting, the player must return the army himself. Each resource source has a level from 2 to 50, the higher the level, the stronger the defensive army of the resource source. The player can determine the strength of the defensive troops of the resource sources using reconnaissance.
A type. The world’s sources of resources are divided into five types, namely:
- Minerals Fe: After capture, Fe can be collected;
- Minerals AI: after capturing, you can collect AI;
- Minerals Ti: Once captured, Ti can be harvested;
- Minerals Oil: after capture, you can collect Oil;
- Minerals Rare Earth: Once captured, Rare Earths can be collected.
Ocean Blitz: Hull Features
Corpus creation. When a player’s command center reaches level 5, he can spend resources to create his own corps. There are two types of spending on building a corpus:
- Spend 500K rare earth metals, 500K Fe, 500K Al, 500K Ti;
- Spend 50 Diamonds.
Entry into the corps. Click on the building structure and open the list of buildings to join. Choose corps with active participants, preferably from the TOP-3 corps rating.
List of participants. Until a corps member is logged into the game, the member’s information in the corps ’list of participants’ will be grayed out. Through this interface, the player can view personal information and other information about the corps members, and the corps leader can use this interface to direct other corps members.
Exit the case. If the player leaves the corps, then his sacrifice becomes zero and when re-joining the corps is not restored. If a player leaves a corps, then he can no longer receive accruals of corps skills.
Hull level. Raising the level of the body allows you to open more skills, increase the limit of the skill level, increase the maximum number of people. Up to level 30 with an increase of 2 levels, the maximum number of people in the corps increases by 1. Also, the corps level is the limit of the corps skill level.
Corps mail. Corps mail is sent to all corps members. Corps mail can only be sent by the corps commander. No more than 5 letters can be sent every day.
Corps donations. To increase the level and skills of the corps, resource donations from all participants are required. Participants in the corps can make a donation from each resource every day no more than 6 times. As donations increase, the amount of each resource increases, the resources needed to consume resources also increase, and the rewards received become more generous.
- First donation: spend 50K resources or 5 diamonds. Reward: 1 point of corps experience, 1 point of sacrifice, 5 points of reputation;
- Second donation: spend 400K resources or 10 diamonds. Reward: 2 points of corps experience, 2 points of sacrifice, 10 units of reputation, 1 order of glory;
- Third donation: spend 2.4M resources or 15 diamonds. Reward: 3 points of corps experience, 3 points of sacrifice, 15 units of reputation, 2 Orders of Glory;
- Fourth donation: spend 12M resources or 20 diamonds. Reward: 4 points of corps experience, 4 points of sacrifice, 20 units of reputation, 3 Orders of Glory;
- Fifth donation: spend 36M resources or 25 diamonds. Reward: 5 points of corps experience, 5 points of sacrifice, 25 units of reputation, 4 Orders of Glory;
- Sixth sacrifice: spend 60M resources or 30 diamonds. Reward: 6 points of corps experience, 6 points of sacrifice, 30 units of reputation, 5 Orders of Glory.
If the user replaces the donation of resources with diamonds, then the skill points and the reward for the donation are doubled!
Corps skills. These include:
- Massive attack. When attacking locations, your damage increases by 1% at each level, in a case instance, your damage increases by 5% at each level;
- Zone protection. When attacking locations, the enemy’s damage is reduced by 1% at each level, in an instance of the enemy’s corps, each level is reduced by 5%
- Promoting coastal protection. During the defense of the base, your damage each level increases by 1%;
- Smoke screen. During the defense of the base, the enemy’s damage is reduced by 1% at each level;
- Download technology. Each level increases the carrying capacity of troops by 1.5%;
- Fast shooting. Each level the chance of a battleship hitting twice is increased by 1% (Double hit: the result is a sequential attack 2 times, the second time the damage is 50% of the nominal damage, a double hit cannot be triggered twice);
- Continuous torpedo firing. Each level the probability of a double hit by a submarine is increased by 1%;
- Group missile launch. Each level the chance of double hitting a patrol ship increases by 1%;
- Manning of carrier-based aircraft. Each level the chance of an aircraft carrier being hit twice is increased by 1%;
- High frequency transmission. Each level the buff effect is increased by 1% (Aura of tanks, affecting the entire squad);
- Accuracy. Each level increases the chance of being hit by 1%;
- Maneuver. Each level increases the probability of agility by 1%;
- Critical hit. Each level increases the chance of a critical hit by 1%;
- Armor. Each level of armor increases by 1%, the probability of a critical hit of the enemy decreases.
Assistance in the defense of the corps. Players of the same corps can send troops to each other to replace the defense forces. At the player’s base, more than 5 joint defense forces cannot be waiting for an order. Players can only select 1 pending joint defense force as a defense force. The Joint Defense Forces panel shows only the 5 Joint Defense Forces with the shortest time to reach the target.
If the number of troops in a state of waiting for an order does not reach 5, then you can continue to send joint defensive troops to the target. When joint defensive troops are deployed at the player’s base, he cannot leave the corps or change location.
Ocean Blitz: Donate Questions
How do I get the VIP level? Raising the VIP level allows you to increase the production, research and construction structure, increase the number of simultaneously fighting troops, and increase the number of attempts to buy energy. To increase your VIP level, buy diamonds:
- VIP-1: a total of 60 diamonds purchased;
- VIP-2: 500 diamonds bought in total;
- VIP-3: 1000 diamonds purchased in total;
- VIP-4: 3,000 diamonds purchased in total;
- VIP-5: 7,500 diamonds purchased in total;
- VIP-6: a total of 20,000 diamonds purchased;
- VIP-7: 60,000 diamonds purchased in total;
- VIP-8: 180,000 diamonds bought in total;
- VIP-9: 480,000 diamonds bought in total.
My VIP has reached level 3. Why was no building order added? When your VIP level meets the requirements for adding a new building order, you need to click the plus sign on the shortcut bar on the right side of the main interface to buy a building order.
Article author: Nadezhda D.