Walkthrough Rise of the Kings: Tips, WIKI, Reviews
RISE OF THE KINGS is a game for android with release date 07.07.2016 from ONEMT. Game genre: Strategy. In the article, we have summarized tips for leveling from TOP players, developers ’answers to gamers’ questions, guides for beginners from the official website and our secrets of passing the game. Attention, the article is periodically updated, check the Wise Geek website more often.
Better Rise of the Kings download to computer via this link and play in Full HD resolution with maximum graphics, no brakes and with the preservation of progress. Just download the emulator, log in to your Google Play account, install the game in the window that appears and you will become the Wisest.
- Hero Guide - Getting and Leveling
- How to upgrade troops?
- Equipment Guide
- Military Rank Features
- Assault Troops
- Game Basics
- Building Guide
- All About Alliances
- Game events (events)
- Ruins of Titan Walkthrough
- Occupation of the Titan Ruins Sanctuaries
- Coalition in the Ruins of Titan
- A Guide to the World of Evdemian
- Merging Kingdoms
- Trials of the Conqueror
- Legendary Overlord Battle Guide
- Battle for Cities and Holy Zones
- Dragon Summon
- Temple of Ash
- Tournament of Kingdoms
- Battle on the Field of Glory
- War for the Throne
Rise of the Kings: Hero Guide - Getting and Leveling
Heroes are new and important game features that can turn the tide of battles. You can send the hero along with the troops or place them in buildings inside your castle. In fact, heroes will greatly help you and improve your gaming experience. The Hall of Heroes is the main source for obtaining heroes and hero fragments, as well as a base for advancing and leveling up heroes.
The usual challenge of heroes. A regular challenge will cost you 1 regular challenge token. You can use regular calls individually or ten at a time. With each challenge you will receive one prize from the prize pool. You have 5 chances per day for free calls. The recharge interval between two calls is 5 minutes. Every regular challenge (free or not) will give you regular challenge points. When you reach a certain number of points, you will receive either a blue-quality hero or higher, or purple-quality hero fragments from the regular summons, after which your regular summons points are reset.
The ultimate challenge of heroes. The Highest Challenge will cost you 1 High Challenge Token. You can use higher calls individually or ten at a time. With each challenge you will receive one prize from the prize pool. Every 24 hours you have 1 chance for a Free Supreme Challenge. Each High Challenge (free or not) will give you High Challenge Points. When you reach a certain number of points, you will receive either a hero or purple quality hero fragments from the highest challenge prizes, after which your highest challenge points will be reset to zero.
Properties of heroes. Each hero has the following three types of properties:
- Combat property: Increase it to significantly improve the attack, defense and health of your sent troops, or those troops that defend your castle.
- Development property: increase it to significantly increase the collection speed, the speed of any campaign that is accompanied by your hero. When heroes are located in an institution, in a storage, or in resource zones within your castle, the development property will accordingly reduce the resource cost for researching technologies, increase your ability to secure resources, or increase your resource production.
- Support property: when heroes are located in military buildings, in a workshop or in field hospitals, this property will accordingly increase your troop training speed, the speed of making traps and their attack, and the speed of healing.
The quality of the heroes. Heroes can be divided by quality into 4 levels - blue, purple, orange and gold. The higher the quality of the hero, the higher the basic properties of the hero, with each increase in the level, the properties increase, and the fixed skills become better.
Raising heroes. You can raise the level and rank of heroes to increase their strength through training or through increasing their skills. To increase the level of the hero, you need to use a potion of knowledge. In the interface of the pantheon of heroes, select the hero you want to raise and use the potion of knowledge for this. 1-star heroes can be upgraded to level 40, and an additional 1 star will allow heroes to continue up to 20 levels. The potion of knowledge can be obtained in the hall of heroes using regular challenges, gems or events. You will also have a chance to acquire it by killing monsters.
Raising the level of the hero will not only increase his properties and strength, but also open up new skills. New hero skills will be unlocked at levels 20, 60 and 100.
Promotion of heroes. To increase the rank of a hero, you need to own a hero and have enough hero fragments. Click to select a hero in the pantheon of heroes interface. If the fragments belonging to the hero meet the requirement, a hint will appear in the interface. Click to enter and select promotion. You can get hero fragments not only in events, but you can also draw many hero fragments in the hero hall.
When you summon a hero you already have again, it will automatically be split into 10 fragments to serve as promotion material. To increase the maximum level for a hero, you must first increase his rank. This means that focusing on increasing his rank is essential for the development of a formidable hero. Each stage of progress increases the properties of the hero.
Improving the skills of the hero. There are 3 types of hero skills - combat skills, development skills and assistance. Skills come in purple and orange qualities, the latter of which is much less common. The 1st, 2nd and 3rd skills will be unlocked respectively at the 20th, 60th and 100th hero levels. Skill books can be purchased from the Skill Store by spending resources or gems, and after purchase, there will be a time to reset new Skill Books. The list can be updated up to 100 times a day. In addition, skill books can also be obtained by exchanging the ash of skill books, which can be obtained from burning skill books that are no longer needed.
Upgrading skills requires a different number of skill books at each level. The higher the level, the more books are required.
There are a wide variety of skills available for your heroes; you can choose 3 different skills for each hero, which can then be upgraded to level 30. These skills have the potential to significantly improve your heroes’ properties, and once the higher level skills are mastered, the difference they make will become apparent. Skills are a vital part of the hero system, so be sure to check the Skill Store daily.
Skill store. The Skill Shop is where you get skills for your heroes:
- Buy: Use resources to buy skill books or skill book pages.
- Disassemble: Burn unnecessary skill books or skill book pages to obtain skill book ashes.
- Trade: Use the Skill Book pages to trade for new Skill Books.
What is symbiosis of heroes? Symbiosis of heroes is the relationship between different heroes. You can activate buffs for specific heroes by collecting other related heroes. To improve the symbiosis of heroes, you need to improve the heroes in the existing symbiosis to the specified levels. Here are the requirements:
The appointment of the hero. Heroes can be assigned to buildings inside the castle. Each type of building will benefit from one type of mod and one unique buff. The effect level of this unique buff depends on how high the hero’s properties related to the buff are. When you attach a hero with high properties to the structure, the buff that the hero gives will be more powerful. You can also send your heroes to place them on the walls. Only heroes placed on the walls will give you a buff in battle when defending your castle.
Heroes placed on walls cannot be sent along with your troops. If you nevertheless select a hero who is already placed on the wall so that he will lead the troops sent on the campaign, then this hero will be removed from the wall. Heroes who are assigned to buildings can lead troops sent on a campaign. There are two hero slots in buildings so that you can assign heroes to buildings. The second slot will be unlocked when the structure reaches a certain level. Structures to which you can assign heroes:
There are 2 hero slots in the wall (the first one is unlocked by default), so you can send two heroes to be placed on the walls. Only the skills and combat properties of the heroes placed on the walls will be active when your castle is attacked (combat properties increase the attack, defense and health of the troops sent on the campaign and the defending troops).
Lead the sent troops. You can send heroes to lead the troops sent on a campaign (up to 2 heroes per troop dispatch). Combat properties and certain combat skills will only work when the heroes lead the troops sent on the campaign.
Exchange of heroes. When your castle reaches level 15 or when any of your heroes reach their maximum rank, you can find this feature in the Hall of Heroes. Once this feature is unlocked, you can decompose existing Hero Fragments to obtain Hero Fragments. The higher the quality of the hero fragments, the more hero particles there will be. Hero Fragments can be exchanged for Hero Fragments displayed in the Hero Swap interface.
The Hero Exchange interface will display three Recommended Hero Fragments. Such fragments will be available during this round and cannot be updated. In addition, fragments of 3 random heroes will be displayed. These hero fragments will randomly refresh after a certain period of time. But you can use hero particles to manually update (up to 20 times a day, the number of particles required increases with the number of updates). You can exchange for each displayed hero fragment up to 10 times per day, and updating random fragments does not reset the number of times.
Rise of the Kings: How to upgrade troops?
You can click on the checkbox to enter the troop advance interface. It takes time and resources to raise troops, but there is only a difference in the resources required to train the two tiers of troops (resources needed to advance = resources needed for a higher tier - resources needed for a lower tier). An Upgrade button will appear next to any troops eligible for promotion. You can only raise soldiers together with their original type of troops, that is, with troops that have the same skills and functions. Details here:
When you have unlocked the level 10 infantry, you can upgrade your level 7 infantry to level 10 infantry. However, you cannot upgrade your level 7 infantry to level 8 or 9 because the skills of the level 7 infantry are different from the skills of the 8 and 9 infantry. levels.
You cannot raise your troops when your military structures are being upgraded, troops are being trained or your troops are not inside your castle. Promotion doesn’t equal training. Increased troops do not count towards training events such as Strongest Ruler or Strength Up. Raising troops will not benefit from the Happy Day Troop Training buff. Army augmentation items also work for promotion.
Infantry level 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 and 12. Belongs to the Shield Infantry. Their attack range is 1, skills include:
- Ranged Block: Decreases damage done by enemy ranged troops;
- Vitality: Health increases significantly;
- Armor: Defense is greatly enhanced;
- Awakening skill. Titan Shield 1: Reduces the damage done by all enemy troops (this skill is unlocked at legendary level 5 of the barracks);
- Awakening skill. Titan Shield 2: Significantly reduces the damage done by all enemy troops (this skill is unlocked at legendary level 6 of the barracks).
Infantry level 3, 5, 7, 9 and 11. Belongs to the Spearmen. They have a -1 attack range. They have skills:
- Assault: Deals additional damage to the Cavalry and makes it possible to attack the Cavalry directly;
- Critical hit: Increases the chance of a critical hit;
- Assault: Spearmen attack damage significantly increases;
- Awakening skill. Sharp Spear 1: Increases the damage done by your Spearmen (this skill is unlocked at legendary level 5 of the barracks);
- Awakening skill. Sharpshooter 2: Increases the health of your Spearmen and greatly increases the damage done by your Spearmen (this skill is unlocked at legendary level 6 of the barracks).
Cavalry Tier 1, 2, 3, 6, 8, 10, and 11. Belongs to the Ulan. Their attack range is 1. Their skills include:
- Attack: Deals additional damage to Archers and makes it possible to attack enemy troops at the very end of the formation (except for Spearmen);
- Offensive and Defense: Increases attack and defense;
- Raid: Hike speed is greatly increased;
- Awakening skill. Horseshoe 1: Increases the damage done by your Ulan (this skill is unlocked at legendary level 5 of the stable);
- Awakening skill. Horseshoe 2: Significantly increases the damage done by your Ulan (this skill is unlocked at legendary level 6 of the stable).
Cavalry Level 4, 5, 7, 9, and 12 Belongs to Equestrian Archers. Their attack range is 4. They have the skills to:
- Attack: Deals additional damage to Archers and makes it possible to attack enemy troops at the very end of the formation (except for Spearmen);
- Battle for Resources: Added bonus attack during battle for resources;
- Raid: Hike speed is greatly increased;
- Awakening skill. Fury Assault 1: Increases the damage done by your Horse Archers (this skill is unlocked at legendary level 5 of the stable);
- Awakening skill. Fury Assault 2: Significantly increases the damage done by your Horse Archers (this skill is unlocked at legendary level 6 of the stable).
Archers are level 1, 2, 5, 6, 8, 10, and 12. Belong to the Shooters. Their attack range is 5 and skills include:
- Accuracy: Deals additional damage to Spearmen with the ability to attack Spearmen directly;
- Hail of arrows: Increases the attack of the Archers;
- Armor: Increase Riflemen’s defense;
- Awakening skill. Sharp Bow 1: Increases the damage done by your Archers (this skill is unlocked at legendary level 5 polygon);
- Awakening skill. Sharp Bow 2: Significantly increases the damage done by your Archers (this skill is unlocked at legendary level 6 polygon).
Archers are level 3, 4, 7, 9, and 11. Belong to the Crossbowmen. Their attack range is 8. They have mastered the skills:
- Accuracy: Deals additional damage to Spearmen with the ability to attack Spearmen directly;
- Offensive and Defense: Increases the attack and defense of Crossbowmen;
- Heavy Crossbow: Increases the damage of Crossbowmen when defending a castle;
- Awakening skill. Penetrating Crossbow 1: Increases the damage done by your Crossbowmen (this skill is unlocked at legendary level 5 polygon);
- Awakening skill. Penetrating Crossbow 2: Significantly increases the damage done by your Crossbowmen (this skill is unlocked at Legendary level b polygon).
Combat vehicles of 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 10 and 12 levels. Belong to the Catapults. Their attack range is 10. They have mastered the skills:
- Heavy Blow: Increases the damage done by Catapults during a castle siege;
- Siege Booster: Increases Catapult attack;
- Aiming: Increases the firing range;
- Awakening skill. Crush 1: Increases the damage done by Catapults during a castle siege (this skill is unlocked at the legendary level 5 of the factory);
- Awakening skill. Crush 2: 3 Significantly increases the damage done by Catapults during castle sieges (this skill is unlocked at legendary level 6 of the factory).
Combat vehicles 2, 4, 6, 9 and 11 levels. Belong to Battering Rams. Their attack range is -1. Their skills include:
- Precaution: Moves to the first row during a castle siege, increasing the health and defense of the Ram;
- Loading: Increases the loading of your Rams;
- Lead Squad: During a castle siege, reduces the damage done by enemy ranged troops;
- Awakening skill. Iron Wall 1: During the siege of castles, reduces the damage done by enemy troops (this skill is unlocked at the legendary level 5 of the factory);
- Awakening skill. Iron Wall 2: During castle sieges, significantly reduces the damage done by enemy troops (this skill is unlocked at Legendary level 6 of the factory).
Rise of the Kings: Equipment Guide
How do I get the gear? The unlocking of equipment occurs with an increase in the level of the castle.
Equipment will be automatically put on your character upon receipt and cannot be removed. Equipped equipment can be upgraded, strengthened and reset.
Equipment properties. There are three types of equipment properties: basic properties, reset properties, and jewelry properties.
- Basic properties. Directly related to the level of equipment and can be improved by strengthening. Each type of equipment has its own specific base property.
- Reset properties. Directly depend on the level and quality of equipment. The higher the equipment level, the more reset properties. All reset properties are set randomly at the beginning, but can be reset later.
- Properties of jewelry. Depends on the level and quality of the jewelry you insert into your gear. The higher the quality of your gear, the more decorations you can put in.
Equipment related items. There are several items that are directly related to equipment and equipment system. These are Keystones, Forging Stones, Enhancement Stones, and Discard Stones. You can get these stones through:
- Collection of resources;
- Production of materials;
Steel is required for upgrading, strengthening, and dropping equipment. You can get steel through the fountain of fate and monsters.
Equipment modernization. By increasing the level of each piece of equipment, you can improve their basic properties. Each upgrade increases your equipment level by 1, and each upgrade requires Smithing Stones, Keystones, and Steel. Remember that the equipment level cannot exceed the ruler’s level.
The quality of the equipment. The quality of equipment improves after upgrading. Level 1 - 4 is white quality, levels 5-19 are green quality, levels 20 - 39 are blue quality and level 40 is purple quality. The higher the level of equipment, the better its properties. Increasing the level of equipment increases quality and at certain levels requires quality stones to increase quality. This happens when you reach level 5 (green quality stones), when you reach level 20 (blue quality stones), when you reach level 40 (purple quality stones). In addition to quality stones, key stones and steel are also required at these levels.
The rule for creating materials. There are 4 quality levels of quality stones and discard stones: white - green - blue - purple. Purple is the highest and white is the lowest. Higher quality material can be created from four items of the same quality. For example, if you have 4 white stones, you can create 1 green stone from them. From 4 green stones, you can create 1 blue stone, and so on.
Strengthening equipment. The main property of the equipment is its strength. This property can be increased by enhancing equipment. To strengthen it, you need reinforcing stones. The higher the reinforcement level, the more reinforcing stones and steel are needed. The maximum boost level is 50. The boost level cannot exceed the equipment level. For example, if the level of your equipment is 15, then you can only enhance it up to +15.
Equipment reset. Additional properties become a factor for increasing equipment. These properties are unique because, unlike the main property, which is fixed, additional properties can be changed (reset). Resetting these mods requires at least a green gear and a reset stone of the same color or higher.
When mods are reset, no more mods will be added, just changing the mod’s properties and their value. One piece of equipment cannot have two of the same bonus properties, so don’t try. To reset additional properties, you need to spend a reset stone and steel. Make sure the drop stone is the same color as your equipment or higher.
What are reset presets? Once your castle reaches level 22, you can spend gems to unlock the preset feature. You can save multiple presets in advance, then you can freely switch between unlocked presets at will.
What is property locking? When you find the property you want when dropping your equipment, you can block it with items. This way, this property will not be replaced the next time you reset (you can only lock properties that are already connected to your gear). Reset Lock is used to lock 1 property on reset, and High Reset Lock will be able to lock 2 properties. When you reset equipment, blocking 1 property requires the item "Reset block", and blocking 2 properties requires the item "Block higher reset".
Applying decorations. Decorations can be inserted into equipment to add additional properties. There are 12 different decorations to match the 4 troop types and their attacks, defense and health. The maximum level of each ornament is 10. The higher the level of the ornament, the better the properties. Combine 4 ornaments with the same levels and properties into one of a higher level.
Starting with green quality gear, each piece of gear will have holes in the shape of a triangle, square or circle. Insert an adornment into the equipment that matches the shape of the hole of the equipment, and you can also remove the adornment from the equipment at any time. The higher the quality of the equipment, the more holes there are on it. Unwanted jewelry can be crushed into dust. Certain pieces of diamond dust can be used to create 1 random decoration of a certain level.
How do I get jewelry? There are the following ways:
- Make them out of diamond dust;
- From the corresponding packages;
- Dragon Summons.
Blessing stones. Use special blessing stones to randomly reset additional properties of your equipment. To reset, you must use stones of the same quality as the equipment. Special blessing stones can be obtained by exchanging only for a medal of glory in the military store.
Rise of the Kings: Military Rank Features
What is military rank? Military rank is a demonstration of the power and glory of the ruler. The military rank system is based on military points and medals of glory received for killing enemies. Military points and military rating determine the military rank of the player. Medals of Glory can be used to learn military skills and to purchase military goods in the military ranks interface or in the war hall.
Rating of military ranks. There are 13 military ranks. The first military rank for each ruler is recruit. Above this are the 6 lower ranks of squire, guard, knight, crusader, paladin and knight of the Templars. They can be obtained simply by accumulating military points.
Every Monday at 0:00 am, the Military Merit is updated and the ranking is determined by the number of points scored among the 5 kingdoms per week After setting a rating, military merit is reset and rating rewards are sent. The 6 highest ranks (from Royal Guard to Commander in Chief) must meet the requirements for military points and military rating for a week. Details below:
Military rank and military skill buffs. Military ranks are not only a symbol of glory, but they also give buffs to rulers who have military ranks. Details below:
Learn military skills with the medal of glory in the hall of war once you reach a certain military rank. All buffs will always become active as soon as you learn the skills. Buffs can be accumulated if you buy them multiple times. Details below:
Military glasses and medals of glory. War Points and Medals of Glory are awarded for the following battles:
- Battles in the home kingdom are awarded with military points and medals of glory;
- Fights for the kingdom (for both defenders and attackers) are awarded with military points and medals of glory.
There is a weekly limit of 30,000 medals of glory. Once it is reached, there will be no additional medals. There are no restrictions on military points.
Counting military points and medals of glory. In all competent battles, you will receive a different number of medals of glory and military points when you kill or injure level 4+ warriors.
How to get blessing stones? You can exchange medals of glory for blessing stones in the war hall. When exchanging, you need military ranks and medals of glory.
Rise of the Kings: Assault Troops
Assault hall. The assault hall will be unlocked when your castle reaches level 15. The number of assault troops that you can summon at one time does not depend on the military tents, but only depends on the technology related to the assault troops. The total number of assault troops that you can summon depends on the level of the assault hall. The total number of assault troops: the number of summoned + the number of currently summoned + the number in the field hospital.
Immortal strength. After activating the assault hall, a certain percentage of troops of level 4 and higher that die in battle will be transformed into an immortal force. Until the completion of the construction of the assault hall, immortal power will not be generated. The amount of immortal power is determined by the level of the dead soldiers, and also depends on the corresponding technologies. There is a daily limit on the amount of immortal power you can receive. Once you run out of this limit, you will not get more. If you do not have enough immortal power, then you cannot use items or spend gems to summon assault troops.
Assault troops. Assault Troops are a new type of troops that can be summoned using immortal force. There are 6 levels that can be unlocked by upgrading the assault hall. The attack range of assault troops is greater than that of infantry, archers, and cavalry, but less than that of combat vehicles. They have good defenses and special skills like rebound and distribution.
- Bounce: When defending against an attack, 5% of the damage to the assault troops will be reflected back to the attackers. (Bounce damage cannot exceed the total health points of the assault troops or 20% of the health points of the attackers.)
- Distribution: During an attack, assault troops will deal normal damage with an additional 5% of the total damage from their attack, which spreads to all remaining enemies. This additional damage does not apply to the main target of the attack.
Injured Assault Troopers can be healed, but when they die they simply dissolve and cannot be used to create immortal power. They cannot be revived with living water after a Kingdom War or Throne War.
Appropriate technologies. The properties of the assault troops depend only on the new category of technologies "immortal force" in the institute.
Rise of the Kings: Game Basics
How to play? As a ruler in the game, you must establish your influence in the kingdom. In the end, you will become a revered king, ruling his mighty kingdom or even the entire world. Upgrading buildings, training soldiers, and researching technology are the most effective methods to strengthen your power. Develop resource enterprises and collect as many resources as possible to give yourself a solid foundation for rapid development. Join an alliance and teleport to your allies for protection and safety. Hunt monsters to gain more ruler experience and skills.
How to choose a kingdom? When you start out, chances are you will end up in one of the new kingdoms. But you are not bound by this kingdom. Before you reach 6th level, you can use one of your initial teleportation or higher teleportation spells to move to any location of your choice. After 6th level, you will lose initial teleportation spells, and higher teleportation spells can only move you around the kingdom where you are. Players below level 10 are strongly advised to stay away from the place near the throne because all high level players are in this area.
Only rulers with castles below level 6 can move to another kingdom. When the food or lumber you are carrying exceeds 500K (excluding resource chests), crossing kingdoms is prohibited. After 7 days from the moment you create your account, the gates to other kingdoms will close, and you will not be able to change the kingdom.
How do I get resources daily? You can get resources at the port once a day. Resources from the port will improve with your continuous daily logins. After receiving 7 days in a row or after missing one day, the cycle starts again.
How do I collect resources? You must find resource zones on the map, send your troops there and occupy them to collect resources. It will take some time. Then your troops will deliver the resources to your castle. The higher the maximum load of your troops, the more resources you can deliver at one time.
How to use the warehouse? What is resource protection? There are many ways to obtain resources, but there is only one way to protect them - this is a warehouse. This is the place where you store your resources when the city is attacked, protecting them from being plundered by your enemies. Resource protection refers to the amount of resources that are in your warehouse. When your castle is attacked, the resources protected by the warehouse will not be looted. Upgrade the warehouse to increase the protected quantity. For example, if you have 40,000 food, and your warehouse can only hold 30,000, then your enemy can only loot no more than 10,000.
How to hunt monsters? There are monsters of different levels and types on the map. The number next to the monster’s name represents its difficulty level. You will receive a generous reward when you kill a monster for the first time. Killing monsters will not only bring you a lot of resources and experience of the ruler, but also a lot of precious items. You must kill monsters in order of increasing difficulty.
For example, if you want to kill a 5th level monster, you must first kill a 4th level monster. While hunting monsters, some warriors may be injured. They will automatically be sent to your field hospitals, but if there are not enough places for them, they will die without treatment. It is important to check the number of wounded soldiers after each battle and upgrade your field hospitals according to the number. After all, it is always better to have extra beds than not enough.
How to set up a military tent? Military tents can be set up in vacant places outside the fortress. Just click on an empty spot and select a military tent. The more military tents, the more soldiers you can train at the same time and it means faster to train a large number of troops.
How to make traps? When your castle reaches 4th level, build a workshop. In the workshop, select the type of trap and the quantity you want to make. The engineers in the workshop will be given the right to manufacture. Upgrade your workshop to unlock higher level traps.
How to train warriors? Build a barracks (for infantry), stables (for cavalry), a training ground (for archers) and a factory (for war machines) within the city to train your troops. Click on these buildings and select the types and number of troops you want to train. Upgrade your barracks, stables, training grounds, and factories to unlock higher troop levels.
How do you protect your troops? The easiest way to protect your troops is to use defense spells. This powerful spell creates a bubble of protection around its city, disrupting enemy scouts and preventing attacks. But powerful magic is required, and this is only for a while. Remember, as long as your castle is protected, you should not have troops outside the castle. Also, when you are protected in this way, you cannot conduct reconnaissance or attack other rulers.
If your troops are on the farm while you are using this protection, be careful, they can become a target for an attack, so call them back to your protected city. When your castle is under attack, you can send your troops to collect resources or to survey ancient ruins to hide them and protect them from attack.
Troops exploring the ruins are 100% protected from attack, but troops gathering resources are vulnerable to ambushes. So if you send them to collect resources ("to the farm"), then at the first sign of trouble, take them away.
Build and upgrade more field hospitals to higher levels to increase the capacity of wounded soldiers and reduce troop losses. You can also use random or high teleportation spells to move your castle to a safer location. Generally speaking, any location with resource level 4 and below will be pretty safe. Any place with resource level 5 or higher will be more dangerous. If you have joined an alliance, you can move your castle to a location close to your allies to help each other and protect each other.
How do I get golden arrows? You can enter the store using your backpack to buy golden arrows and forge of war directly. You also have a good chance of getting golden arrows, forges of war and various valuable items by killing monsters. The merchant is another good way to get these items as a last resort.
What is a war hall? The war hall is unlocked when your castle reaches level 7, but you must join an alliance to make the war hall fully functional. In the war hall, you will see all the information for the alliance about the current wars. This applies to people in your alliance who attack and those who attack members of the alliance. However, the most important function of the hall is as a place to gather troops against the enemy. The larger your war hall, the more troops you can collect. Upgrade the war hall so you can gather more troops.
What is troop duty? There are two stages of military assembly. Troops are first gathered together and then sent out to attack the target. During the training process, allied troops will be sent to your castle to prepare for dispatch. As soon as the gathering time comes to an end, the collected troops will be sent to where you chose during the troop gathering setup. The total number of troops you can send is determined by the level of your war hall.
Only the player who has configured the gathering parameters can dissolve the gathering, but only during the military gathering period. Once all troops have been collected and dispatched, they cannot be recalled.
Why are my food supplies decreasing? Farms produce food for your castle, but they have limited capacity. If you don’t collect food on time, farms will stop producing until you harvest them. Your soldiers are always consuming food. This way, you will see how the food stocks decrease faster and faster as your army grows. However, don’t worry about your soldiers, if they run out of food, they can get it themselves if they need to.
Where can I get skill points? You will receive several skill points each time your ruler advances one level. The ruler’s level is determined by the sum of the ruler’s experience points accumulated through upgrading buildings and completing tasks. Each time when experience points are filled to a certain level, the ruler rises to the next level. The higher the level of the ruler, the more skill points you will receive. Use these points to unlock new active skills and receive bonuses for certain properties.
How to heal wounded warriors? When your castle is under attack, many of your soldiers are likely to be wounded in combat. The injured will be sent to field hospitals for medical treatment. When the number of wounded exceeds the maximum capacity of field hospitals, they will die without treatment. Build more field hospitals and upgrade them to higher levels to increase casualty capacity and reduce casualties.
Why is the castle on fire? The castle was set on fire by the enemies and the fire spread throughout the castle. The longer your castle burns, the more city defense is spent. The fire will disappear on its own after a short time, or you can spend a few gems to extinguish it immediately. After an enemy attack, you can slowly rebuild the defense of your city. However, the more your castle is attacked in a short time, the longer it will burn, and the more city defense you will lose. When the city’s defense reaches 0, the mages from the watchtower will teleport your castle to a random location for safety. After teleportation, the defense of your city will be restored.
Why am I constantly attacked? It is a game of war, and whoever cannot or does not fight risks falling prey to those who can and does. If you are not yet strong enough to fight effectively, you can use a protection spell to prevent other rulers from scouting and attacking your castle for a certain period of time.
The spell of protection protects your city and everything inside it. If your troops are outside the city to collect resources, they will be attacked. The teleportation spell is also very useful, it helps you stay away from enemies who are constantly attacking. Teleport your city to a remote area or a place closer to your allies for safety and security.
How do I earn free gems?
- Focus on completing tasks that offer gems as a reward;
- Join the alliance for the first time to get 200 gems;
- Collect gems in the gem mines;
- Participate in the rulers tournament to earn many gems;
- Enter the game every day and take gems at the port;
- Receive your share of the cargo at the port for the day;
- Level up your ruler to earn gems;
- Arrange a hunt for monsters, they often have gems;
- Receive gems from the king;
- Get gems from replenishing your account.
Why can’t I do reconnaissance? Upgrade your watchtower to level 2 or higher. Then you can scout enemies.
Battle Pass missions. Battle Pass missions will be split into weekly missions and challenges. Weekly tasks last 4 weeks, tasks are updated every 7 days. You can accept challenges anytime during the Battle Pass event. The challenges will become more difficult, and along with this, the rewards will be more and more generous. Complete weekly quests and challenges to earn Battle Pass XP and level up. You can also directly purchase the war level.
Battle Pass rewards are divided into regular and Elite rewards. Elite rewards can only be earned after you purchase the Elite Battle Pass Pack. As you level up your Battle Pass, you will be able to unlock the corresponding rewards. When the Battle Pass reaches level 100 and you have already unlocked Elite Rewards, you will receive rewards for every 5 levels by mail in the game.
On the Legendary Overlord’s battlefield, Battle Pass missions will not count.
Artifact properties. An artifact can be activated or improved by using Artifact Fragments. Each fragment of the artifact can be obtained through the corresponding path. Activating artifacts requires specific artifact fragments. Use 20 Artifact Fragments and activate the Artifact. After activation, you can always possess this artifact. The properties of the artifacts include general properties and special properties. General properties take effect when using artifacts. Special properties only apply in specific cases.
- Artifact of the war for the throne. Active during the War for the Throne. Source: Rewards for the top 10 players in the War of the Throne Rankings, Personal Rewards for Stage 3 in the War of the Throne.
- Kingdom War artifact. Acts during the war for the kingdom both in the home kingdom and in the enemy kingdom. Source: Rewards for the top 50 players in the Conquest of the Colossus rankings.
- Artifact of the battle of the legendary overlord. Acts on the battlefield of the legendary overlord. Source: Rewards for the top 3 players in the ranking according to the duration of the occupation during the battle of the legendary overlord, awards from the overlord.
Troop loss rules:
- Siege battles: the attacker is killed, and the defender is wounded;
- Battles for areas of resources: attacker - wounded, defender - wounded;
- Battles for super sites of resources: attacker - wounded, defender - wounded;
- Battle for the cities: attacker - wounded, defender - wounded;
- Battles for the camp: the attacker is killed, the defender is killed;
- Battles for neutral buildings (statues, palace, gun towers, fortresses, alliance buildings, etc.): the attacker is killed, the defender is killed;
- Battles for the Sanctuary in the Ruins of Titan: attacker - killed, defender - killed (PVP); attacker - wounded, defender - wounded (PVE)
Wounded soldiers who exceed the capacity of field hospitals will be dead.
Elven privilege. Each replenishment of the account adds experience to the elf, and an increase in the level of privilege increases the effects of the privilege.
Each privilege upgrade grants different privilege buffs. Once the franchise reaches certain requirements, players can purchase low discounted elven privilege packages. The pack contains high quality heroes and rare castle decorations.
Achievements and medals. The achievement and medal system is a system by which you can find out how well you fought in your kingdom. Once you complete the requirements for a specific achievement, you will be rewarded with gems. For completing an achievement over level 3 there is a medal award. Each medal grants a fantastic mod bonus, the level of the medal increases with the level of achievement. The higher the medal level, the more bonuses you will receive. Click on a medal to view the property bonus details. You can also decide whether to display the medal on the ruler information page.
Why do my event points decrease in the rulers tournament? Your points in the rulers’ tournament can change according to your fighting strength. You will receive event points as your combat strength grows by completing warrior training, building upgrades, researching technologies, and healing warriors. On the contrary, when buildings are demolished, when soldiers are fired or when they die, your combat strength will decrease, as well as your event points.
Why can’t I get Gems, Glory and Alliance Points from the Tournament of Rulers? Stage rating prizes and overall rating prizes will be sent to you by in-game mail. Once received, they will be placed in your backpack. Alliance glory and alliance points will be credited to your alliance, and gems will go directly to your balance.
Why can’t I get gems from my 30-day high value pack? When you purchase a 30-day high value pack, 5 items are placed in your backpack and gems are automatically credited to your balance in the upper right corner.
Rise of the Kings: Building Guide
Construction queue. The time remaining until the end of construction or modernization is displayed under the avatar in the main interface. Click to check the status. You can pay gems to hire a worker to add additional construction queues within a set time frame.
Castle. Your castle is the most important building in the city. Upgrade your castle to unlock new buildings and features. Check the profitability of all resources and food consumption in the city information. See details of the various results from the bonus in the city bonus. Move buildings and check the added combat strength from each level of the castle in the information about the castle.
Institute. Research various technologies at the institute to increase the combat strength of your army and castle. To research technology, you must meet the following requirements: the level of the institution, the conditions for researching technology, and the need for resources.
Field hospitals. You can set up field hospitals outside the city. This is a place for the treatment of warriors wounded in battle. Upgrade old or build more new hospitals to accommodate more injured soldiers. It takes far less resources and time to heal the wounded than to train new soldiers. There are several skills to research at the institute, allowing for increased capacity and faster healing. The wounded will die if there are not enough beds for them (do not fit) for treatment in the hospital. The wounded appear in the following situations:
- When defending your castle, killed soldiers turn into wounded ones, since they have access to your field hospital;
- When hunting monsters, there are usually a few wounded. Use this to gauge the success of your attacking formation. The less wounded, the more effective your attacks;
- After researching the wonders at the institute, you will have wounded in every battle, be it attack or defense;
- When you use the emergency skills, wounded soldiers will appear after the next single attack.
Platz. Build a parade ground in the city. The Platz is where your warriors gather before being sent into battle. Upgrade it to increase the number of gathering warriors.
Fortress. The fortress determines the degree of defense of the city and the capacity of the traps. Upgrading the fortress is an ongoing requirement before upgrading the castle.
Barracks, stables, training ground, factories. Train infantry, cavalry, archers, and combat vehicles in barracks, stables, training grounds, factories, respectively. The number of trained warriors and the speed of their training is determined by the number and level of war tents. A new type of warrior will be unlocked when these structures reach levels 4,7,10,13,1 b, 19,22, 26 and 30.
You cannot upgrade a building and train troops in the same building at the same time.
Farm, sawmill, iron mine, silver mine. Farms, sawmills, iron mines and silver mines produce and store food, lumber, iron and silver, respectively. Upgrade them to increase resource production and capacity. The iron mines will be unlocked at the 10th level of the castle. Silver mines will be unlocked at level 15 of the castle.
Stock. Resources stored in your warehouse cannot be plundered by other rulers during an attack. The higher the warehouse level, the more resources will be saved. Uncollected resources cannot be saved. Remember to collect them often.
Military Academy. With the development of the castle, the castle council founded a new department - the military academy, which will be unlocked when the castle reaches legendary level 1. The military academy consists of 4 different academies, designed for 4 types of troops, and 1 general academy, which is intended for general troops. Each academy gives 2 different bonuses for troops, for example, an infantry academy brings bonuses to shield infantry and spearmen, and the general academy gives bonuses to ACT / ZShT and bonuses for all types of troops. Military codes are used to improve academies, and improvement also takes time and resources.
You cannot upgrade more than one academy at a time. Upgrading the academy will earn you military points, and by upgrading them to a certain level, you will unlock more hero slots. You can assign heroes to military academies, which gives bonuses to troops both inside the castle and outside the castle. Heroes assigned to military academies can still be placed both on the wall and in other buildings. Each hero can only be added to one slot. The bonuses brought by the military academy increase with the increase in the combat property of the hero and military points.
Workshop. Make traps in the workshop. Upgrade your workshop to unlock new traps. The speed of making traps is determined by the researched technology and the increase in the ruler’s skills. Trap capacity is determined by the strength level.
Embassy. The embassy is where you get access to alliance functions. Allies help each other in battles. The embassy level affects the number of requests for help and the time it takes to receive help, and also determines the number of reinforcements that can be sent to you. You cannot get reinforcements without an embassy.
Exchange. The exchange is the place where all trade is under control and where taxes are levied for the kingdom. If you send resources to allies or friends in your kingdom, you will have to pay tax on what you send. Upgrade the exchange to trade more and at better tax rates. When you send resources for help, they will be shipped with a trade wagon.
Hall of War. The Hall of War is the place where you gather your allies to march against powerful enemies. This is also the place where information about the battles of the alliance is displayed. Look in the war hall for information about who attacked or who was attacked. Powerful enemies are very difficult to defeat alone, so you must gather an army from among your allies. The higher the level of your war hall, the more army you can collect from allies. Researching a specific technology can also increase the ability to collect more troops.
Watch tower. The Watchtower is where your scouts and agents watch over their lands. Scout your enemies and get detailed information about the enemy from your scouts and agents to plan your attacks or defenses. After upgrading your watchtower, you will receive more detailed reconnaissance information about enemy troops and defenses.
Towers. Towering over the approaching enemy, the towers are your main defensive structure. They will automatically attack enemies when your castle is under attack, they cannot be destroyed or defeated. Upgrade them to increase their attack damage and attack speed. Towers will consume golden arrows during upgrades. You can buy these arrows in the shop or get them for killing monsters.
Fountain of Fate. You have a certain base number of free wishes to receive resources from the magic fountain of fate every day. When you have used all your desires, you need to spend a few gems to get more desires. Sometimes you can get double, triple, or even five or ten times the base amount of desires. Upgrade the Fountain of Destiny to increase the number of free wishes and the base amount of resources given out.
Military tents. You can set up military tents outside the city. Upgrade them to increase the number of trained warriors and the speed of their training. Set up more tents to increase your learning speed.
Legendary level. When your castle reaches level 30, the legendary obelisk will be unlocked. Building a legendary obelisk allows you to upgrade most of the buildings in your castle to legendary levels.
Modernization. The upgrade includes 10 stages up to each legendary level (displayed as 10% intervals). If you meet all the requirements, you can do a 10% upgrade. Each time you do this, you will gain ruler experience and power. When your upgrade reaches 100% for a certain building, the legendary level of the building will increase by one level.
Legendary medals. Legendary medals are needed to upgrade buildings to legendary level. They can be purchased from the medal exchanger or related events. The need for resources will increase with each exchange for a legendary medal in the medal exchanger. Reset at 00:00 server time.
Lock mode. When your castle reaches legendary level, you can choose between human castle mode or elven castle mode. Select a castle mode to unlock the corresponding ancient code. Spend a few gems to unlock a different codex. When your castle reaches Legendary Level 1, you can spend a few Gems to switch Castle Mode to Legendary Obelisk. Switching lock mode will not unlock a different code for you, but you can still keep the old one.
Legendary effects. When your castle reaches legendary level, you can also upgrade your barracks, stables, training ground and factories to legendary level. Their respective troops and troop skills will also be expanded and indicated with stars. The higher the level of the structure, the stronger the army. Click "Details" on each building to learn more about the effects of legendary buildings.
Rise of the Kings: All About Alliances
Creation of an alliance. You can create an alliance for free at the b-th level of the castle, or pay a certain amount of gems to create an alliance if you have not yet reached this level. When creating an alliance, you must enter the alliance name, abbreviation and declaration. Other rulers will be able to view the declaration of the alliance to make a decision to join the alliance. The language used by the alliance leader will be set as the default alliance language. You can change the language in the alliance settings.
Joining an alliance. Click on the alliance shortcut on the main interface to open the list of alliances. The system will recommend a number of alliances to you. Of course, you can search for a specific alliance that you would like to join. After joining the alliance, you will use powerful effective technologies of the alliance and will be able to buy powerful items in the alliance store. Don’t miss your chance to immediately become a member of the alliance, this is the place where real action takes place. You are invited to join an alliance with the same language of communication as yours. It will be much easier for you to communicate with your allies and alliance communication is key.
Alliance leader. The leader of the alliance has the highest authority in the alliance. If he was unable to enter the game for 7 days in a row, then a member of an alliance of rank 3 or rank 4 can pay with gems to become the new leader of the alliance. The leader of the alliance has the 5th rank, and all other members of the alliance, upon joining the alliance, are assigned the 1st rank. The ranks of the members of the alliance can be increased or decreased by other members of the alliance with higher ranks.
Alliance Technologies. Make a donation to research technologies in your alliance 4 hours after joining the alliance. When you donate, you get Alliance Fame and Alliance Points. There is a limit on the amount you can donate, with a recharge time of 4 hours after reaching this limit. You will not be able to make donations until the cooldown is over.
When donations for a technology reach the limit, alliance members of rank 4 and 5 can start researching that technology. When the research is completed, all members of the alliance will receive bonuses from this technology. In an alliance, you can research only one technology at a time. When a technology reaches a certain research level, a higher level technology will be unlocked.
Alliance store. Alliance members will receive Alliance Fame and Alliance Points by making donations for technology research and for completing quests. Alliance members of the 4th and 5th rank use these points, earned by all members of the alliance, to buy goods for the alliance store. Alliance members can use the personal glory of the alliance to purchase goods in the alliance store.
If you leave the alliance, then the glory of the alliance will follow you to your new alliance, but your alliance points will not be. When you leave the alliance, your donations, alliance technology bonuses and your rank will be reset.
Alliance help. You can turn to the alliance for help in building or upgrading buildings, researching technologies and healing the wounded. Alliance members can help through the alliance interface by going to "alliance help". You can also help all members of the alliance who request assistance by clicking on the icon above the embassy. How much you can help is determined by the level of the embassy of the ruler who made the request.
Retaliation system. You can hunt down the rulers who defeated you and your allies during attacks. When the defense of a defending castle fails and its strength drops to a certain level (predetermined by the castle level), you can view the battle report in the alliance war records to see the location of your enemy. If this ruler has already teleported out of his attacking position, you will be given the location of his alliance ministry. When you use the retaliation system to take revenge on the ruler who attacked you, and you manage to reduce his strength to a certain level, then you and your allies will be given the prizes of the retaliatory system.
The allies have arrived. When you are attacked and your strength drops to a certain level (preset by the level of the castle), you will be assisted, including resources from Madeleine or from your allies.
An alliance leader can build an alliance ministry to control their alliance’s original territory, after which R4s or R5 players can plant alliance flags to expand the territory. Alliance members will receive various bonuses on the territory of the alliance. On the territory of the alliance, you can build structures with special functions. Alliance members can also collect resources in the super zone if it is located on the territory of the alliance.
You can set up to 45 alliance flags. The resources for each resource super zone are not fixed. Once the resource is depleted, the zone can update as a super resource zone for another resource. Alliance buildings require alliance points to build, while obsidian is required to upgrade them. All alliance buildings can only be built on the territory of the alliance. Obsidian can be obtained in the super resource zone when gathering resources, and they will go to your alliance, not your backpack.
The amount of obsidian owned by your alliance can be checked in the alliance interface. Alliance buildings can be upgraded. Your alliance can use their functions even when they are upgraded. Alliance structures cannot function or move if the defense is less than 100%. Alliance members must repair buildings to restore defenses. The attacking enemy must defeat the troops inside the alliance structure before attacking the structure directly.
When the defenses of a structure fall to zero, it will be destroyed. After it is destroyed, it needs to be reconstructed. Alliance members must send troops to start building, upgrading or rebuilding any alliance structure. The alliance building capacity for troops depends on the ruler in that building with the largest dispatch size (ruler dispatch size = base dispatch size + war hall capacity +50,000). If an alliance building is attacked, then the troops inside it will defend it directly. Alliance buildings cannot be demolished, however if the alliance disintegrates, then all alliance buildings will be automatically destroyed.
Resources in a resource super zone can only be harvested when the super zone is completely within the territory of your alliance. Alliance buildings can be built or used only on the territory of the alliance; as soon as they are outside the territory of your alliance, all functions will be disabled and all troops from them will be recalled. During KvK, all alliance buildings can be attacked. When attacking or defending buildings of the alliance, there will be no wounded, only the dead and the survivors. In the battles in the resource super zones, there may be wounded.
You will have to pay tax while collecting resources in the territory of the enemy kingdom’s alliance. When completing KvK, your kingdom can gain points for defending your kingdom’s alliance ministry. That is, the remaining defense level of the alliance ministry will be converted into kingdom points in a certain proportion, up to a maximum of 35,000 points. You can get obsidians from gathering in super resource zones and resource shawls. During KvK, troops in super resource zones can be attacked by players of the enemy kingdom.
Build a ministry and plant alliance flags to control alliance territory. You will receive the following buffs:
- The collection speed will increase when collecting resources on the territory of the alliance. You will also have a chance to get additional prizes when killing monsters in the territory of the alliance.
- The system will send prizes to all members of the alliance in accordance with the size of the alliance territory at 00:00 server time. The larger the territory, the better the prizes.
- Rulers from other alliances must pay taxes when collecting resources on the territory of your alliance; R4 or R5 players can set the amount of tax and distribute the collected tax among all members of the alliance if an alliance warehouse is built.
There are several possible diplomatic statuses between alliances. Look for an alliance by name to establish diplomatic status.
- Neutral: diplomatic status by default. The borders of neutral alliances will be marked in yellow and their members can be attacked freely.
- Enemy Alliances: Set by the Alliance Leader or by R4 players, their territory borders will be marked in red and they can be attacked freely. The installation of enemy diplomacy does not require confirmation from other alliances.
- Family Alliances: Established by the Alliance Leader or by R4 players, this diplomatic status must be agreed by both parties. Each alliance can have a maximum of 2 family alliances, and their borders will be marked in blue. You cannot attack members of the family alliance. If your Family Alliance request is denied, you must wait another 24 hours to resend your request.
The amount of taxes will change as the diplomatic status changes. It takes 30 minutes to recharge to change diplomatic status. The tax on neutral alliances is set at 20%, the alliance leader and R4 members can adjust the tax rate for family and enemy alliances.
The gate to the abyss
Alliance members can summon abyssal demons by donating lumber, food, or gems to the abyss gate. Only one Abyssal Demon can be summoned per day. 24 hours after joining the alliance, you can receive prizes for damage and prizes of the alliance for killing the demons of the abyss. The rulers can send troops to attack the demons of the abyss, if you defeat one of these evil creatures, then each member of your alliance will receive prizes. The rulers involved in attacks against the demons of the abyss can receive rating prizes for damage based on the damage they personally dealt to the demons. The prizes for each place in these ratings are listed below:
The higher the level of the void demon you kill, the more alliance prizes and rating prizes for damage you can receive. The level of the void demon is determined by the level of the void gate. You can enslave the demons of the abyss by defeating them, after which they can be ordered to attack the buildings of other alliances.
Enslave the demons of the abyss. You have a chance to enslave the demons of the abyss when you kill them. R4s or R5 players can send them to attack other alliance buildings. You can only enslave 1 demon at a time. When you enslave an abyssal demon, you can send it to attack buildings of other alliances by pressing the `` Summon ’’ button on their alliance buildings. Demons will disappear when the attack is performed or when they are killed.
The Void Demon takes 15 minutes to reach its destination. He will return to the gates to the abyss to await a new command if the structure he was sent to is moved or destroyed before the demon arrives. You cannot send a void demon to attack a structure that is being attacked by another void demon. The Void Demon attack lasts 1 hour. You can send troops to reinforce structures that are under attack to protect them. The more troops you send, the faster you will defeat the demon of the abyss.
You can now send an abyssal demon to attack alliance buildings in the enemy kingdom during KvK.
The magic tower is a place where you can use personal magic or magic of the alliance. Alliance magic requires obsidian and both types of magic need a cooldown. Upgrade your magic tower to unlock or enhance magic and boost your defenses. The alliance can build a magic tower when the alliance ministry reaches 5th level. The magic of the magic tower has no regional restrictions. Individual magic and magic of the alliance:
- Personal magic. Only one person is needed to launch personal magic and no resources are needed. After launching it, recharging will begin.
- Alliance magic. It takes one person to start the magic of the alliance, and then other members of the alliance are needed to launch the magic for the required time. It also needs obsidian to run it. After starting it, recharging will begin.
Rules for summing up magic buffs. Magic buffs can be used in conjunction with other buffs. For example, you can enjoy the attack bonus from items and buffs of alliance magic and personal magic at the same time. Alliance magic and personal magic buffs are cumulative. When the defense against war is active, the duration of the same spells will be summed up.
R4 and R5 members can start building an alliance cannon by consuming alliance points. Other members can send troops to help build the cannon. Each attack will consume one projectile. Alliance members can donate resources or gems to increase cannon charging points. As soon as the cannon charging points reach the required amount, the cannon will be reloaded with a new projectile. The alliance cannon can fire projectiles at enemy buildings, destroying troops inside them and reducing the defenses of buildings. She can also blow up the player’s castle (the result is the same as with a random teleportation).
After hitting a target from one cannon of the alliance, this target will be immune to alliance cannons for 10 minutes and cannot be selected as a target for the alliance cannons. Alliance cannons ignore all buffs (including defense spell, emergency, cover, etc.). A castle with protection from war will not have any losses of troops when hit from the alliance cannon, but it will still be knocked out of the territory. The firing range of the alliance cannons is 5 * 5.
Alliance cannon structure. Each alliance can have up to 4 guns, which can be built when the alliance ministry reaches the first level. Alliance cannons cannot be upgraded and all projectiles are shared by all 4 cannons, idK is the same as projectile capacity. Stored projectiles and donation processes will not be affected, even if the cannons are destroyed.
Rise of the Kings: Game events (events)
Destruction of monsters
Clockwork King. As one of the great, dark secrets of the elves, the Clockwork King is a relic from the distant past, created by some of the most distinguished craftsmen in Niria. Now he has awakened from a thousand-year slumber in darkness, and with him comes an army of invincible machines, animated by pure dark energy and a long-forgotten craft.
Monster Invasion. Event time: every 2 weeks on Monday and Thursday, from 00:00 to 02:00 and from 12:00 to 14:00 UTC, monsters will spawn anywhere in the kingdoms. All players can try to challenge the ancient monster. If one monster is killed during an event, a new, more powerful monster will spawn at a random location in that kingdom. The monster’s cooldown is 5 minutes.
Send certain types of troops to fight the monster and you will inflict additional damage.
Awards. Each time you attack a monster, you will receive rewards based on the damage you dealt. Ranked rewards will be delivered after each time period ends. Rewards will be given when your daily total damage reaches a certain amount. Killing a monster will also earn you personal rewards as well as alliance rewards for all allies.
Monster shop. You have a chance to get the Quintessence of the Monster by participating in this event, and you can exchange the Quintessence for items in the Monster Shop (the Monster Shop resets at 00:00 every Monday).
Quintessence of the Monster will reset to zero at 00:00 every Monday, so make sure to trade it for items while you still can.
Conquest of the Colossus
Participation requirements: castle level 24 and above. You can earn points by occupying palaces, gun turrets and fortresses, and as a troop muster during the Kingdoms Tournament. The top 10 reinforcing rulers in terms of military strength among all participants in the military gathering will also earn points. After the destruction of an enemy palace, the commander of the army gathering can get a lot of points, and the top 10 reinforcing rulers in military strength will receive a small amount of points. Points can be earned by killing enemy troops of level 8 or higher.
Wounding enemy troops of level 8 or higher will not earn you any points.
Awards. Once you reach the stated points goals, you will receive stadial reward chests. Ranking rewards are provided for the top 50 rulers in the point rankings.
You can enter the maze to win amazing prizes. There are 6 floors, and the higher you go, the better the prize. Every day you can play this game for free 1 time, the next time on the same day you have to pay with copper coins. Press and hold the die to start, then slide your finger to roll. The sum of the two dice will be added to your total for the current game. The amount determines which floor you will receive the prize from. If the total number of points exceeds the number for the first floor, then you will be moved to the next floor.
When you hit the die, you can roll it again. If you roll again, your total points will be added to the points you already have. The more points and dice rolls you have, the higher you will climb. If you hit the x2 icon and choose "continue", then the prize to which you will be placed will be doubled (x2). If you hit the x2 icon with successive throws, then the last prize you hit will be quadrupled (x2 + x2). However, if you hit the x2 icon, and then the x3 icon on the next throw, then the last prize will be increased five times (x2 + x3).
Activate VIP Level 6+ to skip dice rolls and receive a random prize from any of the floors. Using this function will still cost copper coins, you just skip the dice roll process.
Rise of the Kings: Ruins of Titan Walkthrough
Some dark secrets were best left unknown ... However, it was inevitable that someone would stumble upon him. An ordinary scavenger, trader, or warrior would not know what they found. Unfortunately, it was the fallen archmage who stumbled upon this ancient evil, seeking to master the essence of death and secretly attracted by the incarnation of the Titan of Destruction, then discovered the burial place of the fallen Titan of Destruction. Although he could not decipher much of what was left, he still managed to awaken evil. unknown to the human world for millennia.
Around the ruins, the ancestors built huge fortresses and wanted to enclose the forces of evil in the Ruins with the help of ancient magic and these giant buildings. As all humans rush into this mysterious lost land of strife to contain this threat, war is about to unfold. Now everyone on this earth must take up arms to defend their homeland! The Titan of Destruction carries an ancient demonic force that is extremely powerful, so you cannot rely on the strength of one side alone. Eight ancient battle groups have invited warriors from different kingdoms and formed different coalitions.
Scattered around the Ruins are ancient fortresses, which are divided into three areas from the inside out. To prevent evil forces from escaping, there are strong gates in each area. Only when you break through all the gates and occupy the most central building can you become the warrior who will save this continent. Your kingdom will be assigned to one of eight battle groups: File, Raines, Ainslie, Llyr Lane, Arwen, Mor, Kilmengar and Stavat.
To honor your bravery in defending Niria, many rewards are prepared for you: Golden Universal Fragments, Glorious Medals, Legendary Medals, Magic Stones, War Codecs, Hero Skills, Gems, Haste, Resources, a completely new castle decoration - the Gate of Ruins and an exclusive Ruin artifact Titan - Battle Mask of Desolation.
How do I enter the Ruins of Titan? Requirements:
- Your castle level is r 30;
- You have no troops participating in the troop collection;
- You have at least 1 Ruins Pass.
Once the above conditions are met, require 1 Pass to enter the Ruins of Titan. The Ruins Pass can be obtained from the Pre-Expedition event or by purchasing packages. After entering the Ruins, your castle will be randomly located on the territory of your battle group. The ruins of Titan are very dangerous. The system will automatically send you back to your kingdom if you haven’t entered the game for more than 3 days.
Restrictions on moving locks:
- Higher teleportation: You can move to the territory of your coalition.
- Random Teleportation: Will move your castle to a random location within your battlegroup territory.
- Return to your home kingdom: You can return to your kingdom at any time. To re-enter the Titan Ruins, you will need another Ruins Pass.
Ruins of Titan Map. The ruins of Titan are a large area of 1200x1200 squares. There are a total of 8 battle groups, 8 deserts, 4 snow fields, and 1 lava field in the Titan Ruins. The various areas are united by common mountains and gates. Each battle group has 1 Expeditionary Camp and 1 Power Fortress. Pass the Gate of the Sages (Level 1) and enter the 2 deserts.
Each desert has 2 Ancestral Fortresses. Go through the Lost Door (level 2) to enter the snowy field. Each snowfield has 3 Eternal Vigils. Pass the Gate of Eternal Frost (level 3) to enter the lava field. The lava field is in the center of the map, and the heart of the lava field is the Titan Ruins, a prison for the fallen Titan. There are 4 Infernal Forts located around the Ruins of Titan.
Resource sites. The minimum level of resource sites in the Ruins of Titan is 6. The closer the resource site is to the center of the map, the higher its level. Coalition members can obtain Golden Obsidian by collecting resources on their coalition territory. The obtained Golden Obsidian will be added to the coalition warehouse. Your castle will not be attacked when collecting resources on the territory of your coalition, with the exception of the Day of killing enemies. You can collect resources or attack resource sites only in the area where your castle is located, or on the territory of your Coalition.
Resource super-sites. The minimum level of resource super-sites in the Ruins of Titan is 4. The closer the resource super-site is to the center of the map, the higher its level. When a super resource site is completely within your coalition’s territory, your coalition will have the rights to mine resources there. Coalition members can send troops to collect resources and Golden Obsidian. The obtained Golden Obsidian will be added to the coalition warehouse.
Monsters. The level of monsters in the Ruins of Titan ranges from 26 to 40. The closer a monster is to the center, the higher its level will be. Kill monsters above level 30 for a chance to earn Legendary Medals and Magic Stones. You can only attack monsters inside the area where your castle is located, or on the territory of your Coalition.
You cannot occupy empty spaces in the Titan Ruins.
Chronicles. The Chronicle feature is available when you enter the Ruins of Titan. There will be only 1 Chronicle quest at a time. Complete Chronicle missions to win awesome rewards. The Chronicle course determines the time of the occupation of the Sanctuaries and various areas.
Restrictions on attacks. In the Ruins of Titan, both single and joint attacks are available. However, players will not be able to launch an attack in the following situations:
- An enemy from your battle group;
- The enemy’s castle is on the territory of his coalition, and this is not the Day of Enemy Annihilation;
- The enemy’s castle is located in a different area.
In the Ruins of Titan, resources will not be looted when the castle is under attack.
Suspended events. Kingdoms participating in the Ruins of Titan cannot participate in the following events. Their main rewards will be transferred to the Ruins of Titan system:
- Tournament of the Kingdoms;
- Battle of the Legendary Overlord;
- Invasion of the Monsters;
- Grim Raiders;
- Guardian of Dragons;
- Day of killing enemies (Tournament of Rulers);
- The Legendary Overlord and King buffs are not allowed in the Titan Ruins.
The tree of Life. After the Day of Enemy Annihilation, players can water the Tree of Life with the Living Water of the Ruins. Some of the soldiers who died in the Titan Ruins from last Sunday to this Saturday will be revived (except for the troops killed as a result of the Duel skill). When the Day of Enemy Annihilation ends, you will have 48 hours to revive the fallen soldiers. After this period, all not revived warriors will be irretrievably lost in the cold darkness.
Living Water of the Ruins can be obtained by exchanging other Living Water for Living Water of the Ruins, by taking part in the Great Expedition event, or by purchasing packages in the store. In the Ruins of Titan, every Sunday at 0:00, on the day of the delivery of the Great Expedition reward, the event for the exchange of Living Water of the Ruins begins. The event lasts 48 hours, during the event you can exchange any other Living Water for the Living Water of the Ruins:
- 5 Living Waters of the Throne War can be exchanged for 1 Living Water of the Ruins. Can be exchanged a maximum of 30 times per day;
- 3 Living Water KvK can be exchanged for 1 Living Water of the Ruins. Can be exchanged a maximum of 40 times per day;
- 3 Living Water of the Overlord can be exchanged for 1 Living Water of the Ruins. You can exchange a maximum of 50 times per day.
Scrolls of Achievements. Scrolls of Achievement are available at the entrance to the Ruins of Titan. Complete various tasks of the Scrolls of Achievement to receive generous rewards and win Achievement Points. Collect enough Achievement Points to get Achievement Chests. Unclaimed rewards will not be re-sent after the end of the Titan Ruin, so be sure to receive your rewards on time.
Lasts 3 days. Divided into 3 stages and each stage lasts 1 day:
- Stage 1: Ruins Clues. Kill monsters or buy packages to get Hint fragments. Collect the Clue fragments and you can exchange them for rewards.
- Stage 2: Preparing for War. Earn points by consuming Gems, Magic Stones, War Codecs, Glorious Medals and Legendary Medals.
- Stage 3: Full Readiness. Earn points by training troops.
"Before the Expedition" event rewards. Divided into 3 categories:
- Points chests. When your points reach certain values, you can receive rewards in the form of chests in the event interface.
- Individual stage rating reward. At the end of each stage, rewards will be sent to the players depending on the points earned.
- Battlegroup rating reward. The points you earn will count towards the Battlegroup points. At the end of all stages, battle groups will receive Expedition Blessings, depending on their rating (Blessings are valid only in the Ruins of Titan).
Rotting Well Event
The Well of Decay is a 1x1 square building. The closer to the center of the map is the Rotting Well, the higher its level. The Well of Decay controls an area of 9x9 squares. When the Well’s territory intersects with a coalition territory, it will be impossible to construct coalition buildings on that territory. To attack the Well of Decay, your Coalition territory and the Well of Decay must be adjacent to each other, and within the same area. Phases of destruction of the Well of Rotting:
- Attack Defenders Phase: There are many defenders located in the Well of Decay. You need to defeat them before moving on to the next phase.
- Reduce Strength Phase: When all defenders are defeated, players can send troops to reduce the Well’s strength. The number of hit points removed each time is a fixed value. This value is influenced by the Titan Master and coalition technologies. When the Well of Decay drops to 0 durability, the Well of Decay will be destroyed and cannot be restored.
Awards. Defeating Defenders Rewards: Players who successfully defeat Defenders will receive an individual reward. Rewards for the destruction of the Rotting Well: All coalition members will receive rewards.
Dungeon Lair Event
Scattered across the map are Dungeon Lairs of different levels. The highest level of the Dungeon Lair is determined by the Chronicles, with the initial maximum level being 6. The closer to the center are the Dungeon Lairs, the higher their level.
Dungeon Lair attack. There are massive and different types of defenders in the Lair. It is very important to do some scouting before attacking them. You can attack the Dungeon Lair only with coalition members. During the attack on the Lair, your troops can only be injured, not killed. And most of the wounded soldiers will be automatically restored by the power of the Titan. After the destruction of the Dungeon Lair, all participating players will receive Dark Stones as a reward.
Each player can have up to 3 Dark Stones at a time. Once this limit is reached, players will not receive new Dark Stones.
Refining Dark Stones. Refinery - A place where you can refine the resulting Dark Stones. It takes a certain amount of time to refine a Dark Stone, and only one Dark Stone can be refined at a time. You will receive generous rewards at the end of each refining.
Titan Master Event
The Titan Master is divided into three categories: Master of Help, Master of Development, and Master of Battle. The Titan Master buffs are only valid in the Titan Ruins. Each category consists of several Master Skills. To increase the level of Master Skills, Master Points are required, which are obtained in the following ways:
- Participate in the "Before the Expedition" event;
- Complete tasks of the Chronicle;
- Complete the tasks of the Scrolls of Achievements.
Master Points can be refreshed by consuming 1 free chance. You will receive free reset chances by participating in the Titan Privileges event. Just like the skills of the ruler, in the Ruins of Titan you can switch the sets of the Master’s Skills. But each switch will consume 1 reset chance. The free reset options will clear every Monday at 00:00 UTC, after which you will receive 1 free reset.
Event "Great Expedition"
The Great Expedition is a weekly event that starts the second day after you enter the Ruins of Titan. The event consists of 7 stages and will take place from Monday to Sunday:
- Collecting Resources and Killing Monsters (stage 1);
- Improvement of Buildings (stage 2);
- Strength increase (stage 3);
- Research of Technologies (stage 4);
- Troop Training (stage 5);
- Day of Destruction of the Enemy (stage 6);
- Delivery of awards (stage 7).
The first Saturday after entering the Titan Ruins will not have an Enemy Annihilation Day. Complete tasks at each stage to get points.
- Personal points: complete tasks at different stages of the event to get points for yourself. Collect enough personal points at different stages, and you can get chests with rewards.
- Coalition Points: The sum of the personal points of all players in the coalition is the coalition points. When the total coalition points reach a certain value, all members of this coalition will be able to receive coalition chests.
- Battle Group Points: The sum of the personal points of all players in the same Battle Group is the Fire Group Points. At the end of Stage 6, all Battlegroups will be ranked and members of the Battlegroup can receive chests based on their group’s rating.
- Score Cards: After using Score Cards, players will earn more points over a period of time. Points Cards are obtained in events and can be drawn into a higher level Score Card.
Awards. In the event you can get:
- Personal Points Rewards: Receive when your individual points reach certain goals in each stage.
- Coalition Points Rewards: Receive when coalition points reach certain goals in each stage.
- Additional stage rewards: get after receiving a certain number of 6th and 9th chests at each stage.
- Battlegroup Personal Ranking Rewards: Earn based on your personal Battlegroup Scoreboard after each stage.
- Ruins of Titan Personal Ranking Rewards: Earn based on your personal ranking points in the Ruins of Titan after each stage.
- Battlegroup Ranking Rewards: After Stage 7, all Battlegroups will be ranked and chests around the Power Fortresses will update based on the Battlegroup rating. Each member of the battle group can receive up to 10 chests.
Take part in the "Great Expedition" event to receive the fragments of the Titan Relic, which are used to upgrade the Titan Relic. The Titan Relic increases the combat capabilities of the troops in the Titan Ruins, bringing bonuses in attack, defense and health for the troops.
Glory to the Expedition Event
Players, coalitions, and battle groups will earn points by participating in the Ruins of Titan. All players participating in the Ruins of Titan will be ranked according to personal points earned. Expeditionary Player Ranking rewards will be sent when the Glory of the Expedition event ends.
Coalition and militant ratings. The coalition rating will be based on the total coalition points. Coalition Expedition Ranking rewards will be sent when the Glory of the Expedition event ends. The Battle Group rating will be based on the total Battle Group score. Battlegroup Expeditionary Ranking rewards will be sent when the Glory of the Expedition event ends. Rewards will only be sent to players who have been in the Titan Ruins.
Personal Honor Points. Personal Honor Points - can be obtained in the following ways:
- Killing monsters;
- Collecting resources;
- Refining Dark Stones;
- Killing the defenders of the Sanctuaries and the Well of Rotting;
- Reducing the durability of Shrines and the Well of Rotting;
- By participating in the Great Expedition, receive additional stage rewards, as well as personal rating rewards in the Ruins of Titan;
- By killing the troops of other battle groups.
Coalition Honor Points. Personal Honor Points earned by all coalition members will count towards the overall Coalition Honor Points. Occupy the Sanctuary continuously to get a large number of Coalition Honor Points.
Battle Group Honor Points. Personal Points earned by all Fireteam members will count towards the total Honor Points for the Fireteam. Occupy the Sanctuary continuously during the opening of the Sanctuary in order to receive a large number of Honor Points for the battle group.
Rise of the Kings: Occupation of the Titan Ruins Sanctuaries
Sanctuary buffs. Scattered around the Ruins of Titan are various types of Shrines and Gates. Occupy them to get the corresponding buffs.
Occupation time. The time of the first occupation of each Sanctuary is determined by the annals. The occupation of the Sanctuaries begins at 12:00 UTC every day, and the fight for each Sanctuary lasts 12 hours. Occupy the Sanctuary for a certain time to take control of it.
Levels are gates that connect different areas and can be attacked after a period of defense. When the levels are half open, players can attack the Gate of the Sages (level 1) in the area of their battle group and then move to the next field.
The territory of the Sanctuary. Each Sanctuary has its own territory. The Heart of the Ruins and Infernal Fort govern the same territory. It is impossible to move castles or build coalition buildings on the territory of the Sanctuary. When the Battle for the Sanctuaries ends, the Coalitions that occupy the Sanctuaries gain ownership of the Sanctuaries. Coalitions that occupy the Gate will immediately acquire ownership of the Sanctuaries.
Occupation rules. To occupy the Sanctuaries, you must first join the Coalition. In addition, occupation is permitted only when the coalition territory and the Sanctuary territory are adjacent to each other.
Attack defenders. Attacking the defenders is the first phase of the occupation of the Sanctuary. Players must defeat all defenders to advance to the next phase. At this stage, troops can only be injured, not killed. Heart of the Ruins and Infernal Fort do not enter this phase.
Decreased strength. When all the defenders are defeated, players can send troops to reduce the strength of the Sanctuary. The number of hit points removed each time is a fixed value. And this value is influenced by the Titan Master and coalition technologies. Heart of the Ruins and Infernal Fort do not enter this phase.
The Sanctuary Occupation. When the toughness of a Sanctuary drops to 0, players can attack that Sanctuary and the winning team will take temporary control of that Sanctuary.
Final possession of the Sanctuary. Once the Gate is open, everyone can attack him, even if the Gate was occupied. Occupy the Gate and you will have the ownership of the Gate territory. The coalition that occupies the Sanctuary for 4 hours (8 hours for the Heart of Ruins) in a row will take final control of it. After obtaining final ownership of the Sanctuary, there is still time before entering the state of protection. Sanctuary buffs do not work during this phase. Soldiers in these battles can be killed rather than injured.
Protection state. When the occupation phase ends, the Sanctuaries will enter a defense state. Players cannot occupy or attack Sanctuaries during this phase. When the defense condition has been passed, the next round of attacking the defenders will begin.
Occupation awards. Available:
- First Occupation Rewards: When the Sanctuary or Gate is occupied for the first time, the Coalition that occupies it will receive large rewards when the event ends.
- Consecutive Occupation Rewards: For every 5 minutes of occupation of the Sanctuary, you will receive Expeditionary Coalition Points and Expeditionary Combat Group Points.
Treasure chests. When the fight for the Sanctuaries is over, all coalitions will be ranked based on the total time of occupation. Leaders of the top 3 coalitions can award chests with rewards to members of their battle group.
- Top 1: Titan Chest;
- Top 2: Chest of Ruins;
- Top 3: Guardian’s Chest.
Each player can only receive one chest during the event.
Lord of the Legions
For coalitions that occupy their own Power Fortress, the Coalition Leader can appoint a member of the coalition to be the Sovereign of the Legions. If the Coalition occupies a Power Fortress of another battle group. The commander of this Coalition will become the Conqueror, and will not be able to appoint as the Master of the Legions. The Overlord of the Legions can designate any member of his battle group as officials. Different position brings different powerful buffs.
- Official: Buff 1, Buff 2, Buff 3;
- Lord of the Legions: attack of troops + 20%, defense of troops + 20%, health of troops + 20%;
- Spear Master: attack of troops + 15%, defense of troops + 15%, speed of march of troops + 15%;
- Valiant Defender: attack of troops + 10%, health of troops + 15%;
- Infantry Overlord: Infantry Attack + 10%, Infantry Defense + 10%, Infantry Health + 5%;
- Equestrian Knight: cavalry attack + 10%, cavalry defense + 10%, cavalry health + 5%;
- Master Archer: Archer Attack + 10%, Archer Defense + 10%, Archer Health + 5%;
- Trainer: speed of training troops + 15%, resource consumption for training soldiers -5%;
- Architect: building improvement rate + 15%, resource consumption for building improvement -5%;
- Scientist: technology research rate + 15%, resource consumption for technology research -5%.
Combat group warehouse. When Fireteam members gather resources, 1% of the resources will be added to the Fireteam Warehouse. The Overlord of the Legions has the right to donate Battle Group Warehouse resources to any member of his Battle Group. There is a 5 minute recovery period for each hand. Warehouse capacity: 200 million food, 200 million lumber, 33 million Iron and 8 million Silver.
Strength Skills. Power Skill Points are obtained when participants kill monsters or destroy the Dungeon Lair. The Lord of the Legions can consume Power Skill Points to activate Power Skills. Each Power Skill can only be activated once a day. All members of the combat group can benefit from the Strength Skills, but these benefits only apply in the Ruins of Titan. Types of Power Skills:
- Gathering Power: Increases gathering speed for all members of the battle group by 50%, lasting for 4 hours;
- Power of the Hunt: Increases the speed of the hunting march for all members of the battle group by 50%, lasting for 4 hours;
- Build Strength: Increases Build Speed for all members of the Battlegroup by 15%, lasting for 4 hours;
- Research Power: Increases research speed for all members of the battle group by 15%, lasting for 4 hours;
- Power of Training: Increases the training speed of troops for all members of the battle group by 15%, lasting for 4 hours.
Fight for the Sanctuaries
Every Saturday at 12:00 server time, the Battle for the Sanctuaries will begin, which will last 12 hours. Each time the event starts, one Sanctuary will be open for occupation:
- Day 7 (Saturday) - Power Fortress;
- Day 14 (Saturday) - Ancestral Fortress;
- Day 21 (Saturday) - The Eternal Watch;
- Day 28 (Saturday) - Heart of the Ruins;
- Day 35 (Saturday) - Heart of the Ruins.
Collecting Runes. During this event, Runes of Power and Runes of Protection of various levels will be scattered around the open Sanctuary. The runes will be updated every 30 minutes. Players can send troops to collect Runes. To collect Runes, the troop load must be over 500, and the collection speed depends on the level of the Runes. Collecting Runes takes a certain amount of time, during which you can be attacked by other players. If there is a battle, there will be no dead troops, only the wounded. The collected Runes of Power and Runes of Protection will be converted into Rune experience, which are used to increase the levels of the Runes of Power or Runes of Protection.
- Rune of Strength: increases the damage done by your troops;
- Rune of Protection: Reduces damage done by enemy troops.
Glasses. There are many ways to earn points:
- Kill enemy troops in the Shrines (including the troops defending the Shrines);
- Injure enemy troops in the Sanctuaries;
- The soldiers do die in the Sanctuaries;
- Collect Runes of Power or Runes of Protection;
- For every 5 minutes of occupation of the Sanctuary, points are awarded.
- Personal Points Chest: Receive when your individual points reach your goals;
- Coalition Points Chest: Receive when the total coalition points reach certain goals;
- Personal Ranking Rewards: Earn based on your individual point ranking in this event.
Rise of the Kings: Coalition in the Ruins of Titan
Creation of the Coalition and joining the Coalition. After entering the Ruins of Titan, your alliance will remain in the kingdom. You can create a Coalition or join a Coalition in the Ruins of Titan. The creation of the Coalition costs 2,000 gems. The coalition you want to join must belong to your battle group. In addition, you must be in the Ruins of Titan when approving your application, otherwise the approval becomes invalid. Coalition chat is automatically turned on when you join the Coalition.
Members of the Coalition. Like alliance members, Coalition members are split from rank 1 to rank 5. And each Coalition also has four posts: God of War, Recruiter, Diplomat, and Goddess of the Coalition. Rank 5 - Commander of the Coalition, the most powerful person in the Coalition. Rank 4 Members and Officers are Coalition Administrators and are responsible for resolving Coalition matters. The God of War and the Coalition Commander have the right to disband troops stationed in the Coalition buildings or in the Sanctuaries. The Coalition Administrators have the right to dismiss the troops stationed in the Coalition buildings.
Coalition Warehouse and Golden Obsidian. Coalition members obtain Golden Obsidian by collecting resources from their Coalition territory. The obtained Golden Obsidian will be added to the Coalition Warehouse. You will not receive Golden Obsidian if the area where you are collecting resources becomes invalid during collection. If the maximum capacity of the Coalition Warehouse is reached, the additional Golden Obsidian will no longer be added. Researching Coalition technology can increase the capacity of the Coalition Warehouse. Coalition members will receive daily rewards based on their coalition territory.
Coalition buildings. Coalition building types:
- Main Palace of the Coalition: Can only be built on the territory of the battle group;
- Ministry of the Coalition: You can build it both in the area of your battle group and in other areas. Can only be built in other districts when those districts are adjacent to your Coalition territory. In addition, to unlock the Ministry of the Coalition, the appropriate Coalition technology is required;
- Coalition Flags: Areas controlled by the Coalition Flags must be adjacent to the coalition territory;
- Coalition Cannons: Can only be built on coalition territory. Cannons are capable of expelling enemy castles and reducing the durability of other coalition buildings (when the coalition buildings are occupied by opponents). Coalition cannons are even more destructive than alliance cannons.
Build Coalition buildings. Members of R4 or higher can build Coalition missions using Obsidian Gold and Coalition Points. Troops are needed to build Coalition buildings. The protection period is 1 minute, will protect the troops from attacks and reconnaissance. The construction speed depends on the number and level of troops sent. Upgrade the relevant Coalition technologies to increase the construction speed. Coalition buildings cannot be upgraded or returned.
Demolition of Coalition buildings. Members of R4 or higher can demolish Coalition buildings (when the strength of the building is maximum). Demolishing Coalition buildings will return a certain percentage of Coalition Points and some of the Golden Obsidian. Only the Coalition Leader has the authority to demolish the Main Palace and the Coalition Ministry.
Attack on Coalition buildings. Attacks are allowed when the territories of 2 Coalitions are adjacent to each other, except when they are in different areas. When buildings under construction are attacked, they will be immediately destroyed. And when the constructed buildings are attacked, they will be demolished by enemy troops.
You can attack Coalition Cannons only when they are on the territory of your Coalition.
Reduced strength of Coalition buildings. The rate of strength reduction is affected by the level and number of troops attacking the building. Researching Coalition technologies and the Heavy Hand skill will increase the rate of destruction of Coalition buildings. When all enemy troops are exiled, the building will still burn, and the building’s durability will drop every second while burning. Members of R4 and above can spend Gold Obsidian or Gems to extinguish the fire.
Coalition territory. The territory of the coalition is determined by the Main Palace, the Ministry and the Coalition Flags:
- The Main Palace (Ministry) measuring 14x14 squares;
- The Coalition Flag, 7x7 squares;
- The Coalition Cannon is 0x0 squares.
The Main Palace and Ministry of the Coalition is the heart of the Coalition territory. Only the territory that adjoins the Main Palace and the Coalition Ministry is valid territory. When the territory defined by the Coalition buildings extends to other districts, the rulers cannot move their castles to that territory or build Coalition Flags near that territory in order to expand the territory of their Coalition.
You can take outposts and Sacred Zones to expand the territory of the Coalition. When the territory of the buildings of the Coalition extends to a Super Resource Site, it gains the right to collect resources from that Super Resource Site. The coalition that first built the flag here gets the right to collect resources from it.
Coalition Shop. Members of R4 or higher can use Coalition Points to purchase items to put them up for sale in the Coalition store. All Coalition members can buy goods in the Coalition shop for the Glory of the Coalition.
Ash Temple. In the Ruins of Titan, the Coalition will participate in the Ash Temple with the entire battle group without building the Ash Temple. All participants will receive the highest level of building bonuses. Once you have completed all the Ash Temple levels and received the rewards in the Titan Ruins, you will no longer receive the rewards for participating in the Ash Temple after returning to your kingdom.
Withdrawal from the Coalition and dissolution of the Coalition. Only the leader of the Coalition has the right to disband the Coalition. All coalition buildings will be demolished as soon as the Coalition is disbanded. R1-R4 members are free to leave the coalition, but all Coalition Technology Boosters in their backpack will be automatically emptied when leaving the coalition.
Unavailable alliance features. The following alliance features will not be available in the Ruins of Titan, but the corresponding rewards will be transferred to the Ruins of Titan system:
- Magic tower buffs;
- Demon of the Abyss;
- City bonuses;
- Daily prizes of the alliance territory;
- Prizes for the level of activity of the alliance.
Most of the alliance technologies are not available, with the exception of the maximum effects of the following:
- Large Military Collection: increases the maximum number of participants in a military collection;
- Large Legion: increases the number of troops that the War Hall can accommodate;
- Helping Hand: increases the time reduction from helping the alliance;
- United Forces: increases the number of alliance members who can help you;
- Expansion of the Embassy: Increases the maximum number of reinforcements.
Coalition technologies fall into 3 categories: Battle, Territory, and Development. Coalition technologies are beneficial to all players in the coalition.
- Battle-related technologies: Significantly increase the combat capabilities of troops.
- Territory-related technologies: Helps expand the Coalition’s territory.
- Development-related technologies: Significantly increase the production of resources for Coalition members.
Donation. Coalition members can donate resources to Coalition technologies 4 hours after joining the Coalition. The donation becomes invalid when the maximum donation limit is reached. Donate resources to Coalition Technology Research to earn Coalition Points and Coalition Glory.
Improving Coalition technologies. Members of R4 or higher can spend Gold Obsidian to improve Coalition technologies.
Fast research. Each member of the Coalition can accelerate research on the technologies of the Coalition. The Coalition Technology Accelerator is an item obtainable in the Dungeon Lair. Coalition Technology Boosters will be removed from your backpack when you exit the Coalition.
Rise of the Kings: A Guide to the World of Evdemian
Game process. Combine different runes and remove them for the corresponding heroes to act. There are 4 types of runes: the rune of physical attack, the rune of magic attack, the rune of defense and the rune of healing. Remove 3 identical runes, and the corresponding hero will release 1 skill. Remove 4 identical runes to create 1 skill rune. Remove 5 identical runes that make up the L or T shape to get 1 higher skill rune. Remove 5 identical runes and you can create super runes.
Heroes. You have the same heroes in the world of Evdemyan as in the outside world. There are 4 kinds of heroes based on their kinds of skills: physical attack heroes, magic attack heroes, defense heroes, and healing heroes. There is a mutual restraint between these kinds of heroes: physical attack heroes are effective against magic attack heroes; magic attack heroes are effective against defense heroes; defense heroes are effective against physical attack heroes. Each hero has 3 skills. Remove different runes for the hero to launch the skill:
- Skill 1 will be activated when you remove the regular runes;
- Skill 2 will be activated when you remove the skill runes;
- Skill 3 will be activated when the super runes are removed.
After the death of a hero, he can be resurrected by removing the corresponding runes.
Hero star ranks. The star ranks of the heroes in the world of Evdemen are the same as in the outside world. If you increase the rank of the hero outside, then the rank of this hero in the world of Evdemyan will also increase. Star ranks can improve the properties of the hero, thereby increasing the damage done by the hero’s skill.
Hero level. In the world of Evdemyan, the hero’s level is different from the outside world. Complete instances and levels to gain experience of the hero’s magic. The experience of the hero’s magic is used to increase the level of the hero and improve the properties of the hero in the world of Evdemen. The hero’s magic level cannot exceed the level of the Door to Evdemyan.
Command. It takes four heroes to form a team. Heroes of the same kind cannot be reassigned.
Levels. Complete levels by killing monsters or opening chests. For the first achievement of the goal at the level, you can get rewards. Open chests when passing a level to receive bonus rewards. Each action takes one turn. The monster attacks your heroes when there are 0 moves left. If all the heroes are killed, you fail to complete the level. Upgrade the castle to unlock more levels. Every time you challenge a level, you need 1 stamina point.
Instances. You can only challenge daily instances once a day. For a set time, the more damage you do to monsters, the more rewards you will receive. There are five difficulties for Daily Instances: Easy, Normal, Hard, Scary, and Hell. Upgrade the castle to unlock higher difficulties. Challenge chances are updated daily at 00:00 server time.
Endurance. Every time you challenge a level, you need 1 stamina point. Stamina is updated daily at 00:00 server time. You can replenish your stamina with goal rewards or gems. Stamina packs are also available in the store. The maximum stamina is 6. You have 3 chances to re-login every day if you log out due to server errors (eg disconnection). Replay odds are updated daily at 00:00 server time.
Star awards. You will receive stars after completing levels. You will receive rewards after collecting a certain number of stars. Rewards for each level can be obtained only once.
Rise of the Kings: Merging Kingdoms
Major kingdoms and secondary kingdoms. Eligible kingdoms will be split into primary and secondary kingdoms based on environments in different kingdoms, KVK ratings, and other data.
Stages. The event is divided into 2 stages: selection and announcement of results.
- Matchmaking: Main kingdoms and secondary kingdoms can participate in a two-way match. Once the main kingdom accepts the merger invitation, the match succeeds. If the number of selected secondary kingdoms meets the requirements for the current kingdom merger, the merger will succeed. Otherwise, the merge will fail. This phase will last 3 days.
- Announcement of Results: The results of the kingdoms recruitment will be announced to the rulers of the respective kingdoms. This phase will last 1 day.
Selection. Secondary kingdoms kings can send applications to the kings of the main kingdoms. The number of applications for sending is not limited. However, once the application is accepted by the main kingdom, the applicant can no longer send applications. The kings of the main kingdoms can accept or reject applications received. If the main kingdom accepts enough applications from secondary kingdoms, then other applications will be automatically rejected.
Announcement of results. At this stage, the results of the rebounds (success or failure) will be shown to the rulers of the respective kingdoms. These rulers can then check their results in the Match Results interface.
- The match was successful: the applications of the secondary kingdoms were accepted by the main kingdom, and the number of kingdoms that applied to merge with this main kingdom was adequate.
- Matching failed: Secondary kingdoms were rejected by the main kingdom. The number of secondary kingdoms did not meet the requirements for a kingdom merger. The primary or secondary kingdom was not chosen to be merged.
Merging. The system will merge the respective kingdoms based on the outcome of the event, with a specific date for the event to be announced at a later date. Meanwhile, the kingdoms that failed to complete the last merge will be added to the list of kingdoms participating in the next kingdom merger.
Rise of the Kings: Trials of the Conqueror
Not all secrets need to be revealed, and not all treasures need to be unearthed. The wizard of the Gibbus Brotherhood accidentally found an ancient compass without an arrow, he should have sealed the compass in a box and thrown it into the deep sea. Unfortunately, however, he decided to take it up the mountain to his secret vault, where he then deciphered the mysterious runes inscribed on it. He discovered that the compass points the way to the lost crown of the vastness - a powerful artifact from another dimension, and this artifact bestows incomprehensible power on its owner.
To prove that he is worthy of this crown, first of all he needs to defeat the powerful demons summoned from the compass. 50 demons guard the crown, and therefore 50 demons have challenged this wizard. The first 10 didn’t create any problems at all, but the 11th made him sweat and the 12th almost killed him, and the 13th quickly destroyed him. No one has seen the compass again for 200 years. Until a hunter looking for the skins of mountain lions stumbled upon the wizard’s vault, his bones, and then a compass and a notebook describing how demons can be summoned.
Event rules. Before the Conqueror’s Challenges begin, you can choose the difficulty level of the challenge. Different difficulty will correspond to different rewards. The higher the difficulty level, the better the rewards. Once the difficulty is selected, you cannot change it during the challenge. To unlock higher level rewards, you need to fulfill two conditions: successfully complete 50 stages of the previous difficulty, and reach the specified castle level.
After selecting the difficulty, 5 points are required to summon monsters at each stage of the challenge. Kill the monster in 30 minutes, otherwise it will disappear. You can also spend 5 stamina points to summon the monster again. You can attack the summoned monster alone or set a troop rally to attack the monster. Once you kill this monster, you will successfully complete this stage.
Awards. Awards are:
- Level rewards : rewards are sent by in-game mail after the event ends. If you successfully complete 50 stages of this difficulty, you will receive these rewards in advance.
- Additional rewards: You can get additional rewards after defeating monsters of certain levels.
- Solo Attack or Troop Rewards: Attack monsters to get these rewards. Each attack consumes 5 points of stamina.
Rise of the Kings: Legendary Overlord Battle Guide
Overlord statues. There are a total of 6 statues on the world battlefield, each representing one battlefield. These statues comprise the Elven Overlord, the Dwarf Overlord, the Gnomish Overlord, the Lion Overlord, the Minotaur Overlord, and the Dark Elven Overlord. All participating kingdoms from 6 groups will be distributed across different battlefields and they can only fight for the overlord statue on their battlefield. The function of the overlord statue is the same as that of the palace. The upper limit of soldiers that can be deployed is determined by the maximum dispatch size and the level of the invader’s war hall.
The Overlord’s Forbidden Zone. The restricted area (including statues) consists of 11 * 11 blocks. The castle cannot be moved here.
Lava field. This black area around the restricted area consists of 50 * 50 blocks. If the player moves anywhere on the lava field, the defense against war cannot be activated. If he is successfully attacked, his castle will be randomly moved to a different location. After the start of the event, players entering the world battlefield can fight for the Statue of the Overlord belonging to their group. Occupation time can be accumulated. At the end of the event, the occupier with the longest occupation will become the Overlord.
Event time. The participating kingdoms must be 5 months old. The first battle of the Legendary Overlord will take place on Sunday, the first week without the Kingdoms Tournament, 5 months after the Kingdom appears. Subsequent rounds of battle take place on Sunday every week without a Kingdoms tournament.
Requirements for participation:
- Your kingdom belongs to any group of these 6 statues;
- Castle level must be at least 30;
- You must join an alliance;
- You must heal all the wounded soldiers in the field hospitals before you enter the battlefield.
Once the event begins, spending 5,000 Gems or purchasing a Overlord Ticket will allow all eligible rulers to enter the battlefield and fight for the Overlord’s statue. On the battlefield, rulers will be able to attack each other’s castle, send reinforcements to their allies, or to a statue occupied by allies. Whoever occupies the statue of the overlord, the timer will immediately begin to count down. Different periods:
- Preparation Period: Preparation takes place in the first 15 minutes before the start of each round. During this time, you will not be able to attack the statues.
- Battle Period: When the preparation period ends, the battle period begins, which lasts a total of 3 hours and 35 minutes.
- Reporting period: 10 minutes after the end of the war, the results will be calculated. During this period, statues cannot be attacked.
Any ruler who occupies the statue for 2 hours in a row will emerge as overlord. Once the battle is over, the statue will enter a peaceful status and cannot be attacked. On the battlefield of the legendary overlord, troops can be killed when attacking castles. On the battlefield, all battles can lead to the death of soldiers, and dead soldiers can be revived in the Tree of Life interface for a certain period of time after the end of the event. The "Duel" skill and the "Annihilation" item will still lead to dead troops.
The Havoc item will still have an effect on the battlefield. However, misting spells, disguise spells, and trick spells will not work on troops in statues. The Battle of the Legendary Overlord is a cross-server event, so kills in this event do not count towards events held in their home kingdom, but players can still earn Military Merit and Medals of Glory for killing.
Players who join an alliance after the start of a stage will not be able to claim any alliance prizes for that stage.
1. Exodus. At the end of the event, the occupier with the longest occupation will become the overlord. If two or more players have the same duration of the statue occupation, then the winner will be the one who reached that time first. Any ruler who occupies the statue for 2 hours in a row will emerge as overlord.
2. Awards. The top 3 players in the Legendary Overlord battle ranking will receive ranking rewards. Whoever is the first to continuously occupy the statue for 1 hour will receive the first blood reward. A special reward will be sent to all rulers who entered the battlefield.
Only rulers who entered the alliance before 00:00 Sunday (UTC) can collect reward chests for alliance points.
3. Siege battle. When your castle is on the world battlefield, your resources cannot be looted, even if you are under attack.
4. Revitalization of the dead. Soldiers who died on the battlefield of the legendary overlord can be revived in the Tree of Life interface for a certain period of time after the end of the event (except for troops killed due to the Duel skill). The Overlord’s Living Water can be obtained through completing daily quests or challenging the Ash Temple Ada mode.
5. Troop collection and reinforcement. During the battle of the legendary overlord, the available time for gathering is 1 minute, 3 minutes, 5 minutes and 10 minutes.
6. Diplomacy of the alliance. During the battle of the legendary overlord, alliance diplomacy will be temporarily removed.
7. Exit from the battle. Players can leave the battlefield halfway or at the end of the event. 3a 10 minutes after the end of the Battle for the Overlord Statue, all rulers will be returned to their kingdoms, just like in the kingdom war. Once the battle is over, the battlefield will enter a peaceful status and no one will be able to scout or attack each other.
8. Sources of points:
- Kill enemy troops;
- Lose your troops;
- Occupy a gun turret for 1 minute;
- Fortify the gun turret for 1 minute;
- Occupy a statue of the overlord for 1 minute;
- Strengthen the Overlord Statue by 1 minute.
Privilege and Glory of a Legendary Overlord
The overlord’s term begins at the end of the event until the next battle of the legendary overlord begins. Overlord Buffs:
- Troop attack + 20%;
- Troop Defense + 20%;
- Send size + 10%.
King buffs and overlord buffs can be stacked. The overlord can assign rulers (from their region, but excluding the overlord himself) any of the following titles: Dragon Overlord, Lion Overlord, Tiger Overlord, Eagle Overlord, Research Attaché, Construction Attaché, Training Attaché, Gathering Attaché, Silver Attaché, Puppet, and Clown. Buffs of these titles:
- Dragon Overlord: attack of troops + 10%, defense of troops + 10%;
- Lion of the Overlord: infantry attack + 10%, infantry defense + 10%;
- Tiger of the Lord: infantry attack + 10%, cavalry attack + 10%;
- Eagle of the Overlord: infantry attack + 10%, archer attack + 10%;
- Research attaché: research speed + 10%, resource requirement for research -10%;
- Construction attaché: construction speed + 10%, resource requirement for construction -10%;
- Training attaché: training speed + 10%, trap making speed + 10%;
- Gathering attaché: speed of gathering resources + 10%, loading of troops + 10%;
- Silver attaché: silver production + 20%, silver collection rate + 20%;
- Puppet: Obedience + 100%;
- Clown: Comic + 100%.
Overlords can assign and remove any regional rank during their reign. Regional titles will be removed when the overlord’s term expires. Overlords can assign to any ruler from their regional kingdoms. One and the same ruler cannot hold more than one regional rank at a time. Reward chests:
- Overlord’s chest. The overlord can award a specialized chest to any ruler from his regional kingdoms.
- Regional chest. The one with the second highest occupation ranking can send this chest to any ruler from their regional kingdoms.
- Challenger’s chest. Whoever ranked third in terms of the duration of the occupation can send this chest to any ruler from their regional kingdoms.
Each ruler can only receive one reward chest in each legendary overlord battle.
The tree of life in the battle of the legendary master
Instruction. The tree of life will remain in effect for 48 hours after the legendary overlord’s battle ends. During this time, you can revive the soldiers who died in the battle of the legendary master. Once this time is up, any troops not yet revived will be lost forever.
Volume. Some of your troops that died during the battle of the legendary overlord (including those who died during the battles for the statues of the overlord and towers) can be revived with the help of the overlord’s living water.
Revitalization coefficient. The first revival requires one drop of the overlord’s living water. The living water needed for each revive increases with the number of revivals (except for troops killed by the Combat skill). Each time water is used to water the tree of life, 5% of the total dead plus 100,000 soldiers will be revived. The specific proportions are as follows:
You can get the living water of the overlord by purchasing the appropriate packages or participating in events. For more details, stay tuned for official updates.
Rise of the Kings: Battle for Cities and Holy Zones
Holy areas. There are 6 main holy zones on the kingdom map, and the occupant of the Major city of each holy zone has the right to rule this holy zone. For members of the alliance that has the right to manage this holy zone, the main buffs of this zone are available. All rulers collecting resources in a holy zone occupied by your alliance must pay a 1% resource tax.
The collected taxes will be stored in the Holy Zone warehouse, and the Holy Zone administrator can distribute these resources. As soon as your alliance becomes the owner of the holy zone, all monsters killed in your holy zone will bring control points. The Holy Zone Administrator can activate Holy Zone skills by consuming management points. Each skill can be activated once a day. Holy Zone skills will last for 4 hours. Holy Zone Skills:
City instruction. Each holy zone contains 3 cities: large, medium and small. Major cities and mid-sized cities give you city buffs:
The alliance that captures a city will have the right to rule that city and the corresponding city buffs. City buffs will not show up in the ruler info interface. At first, the alliance can only occupy 1 city, but you can research the alliance technology - More Cities to allow your alliance to occupy more cities. Once your alliance occupies a city, your allies will be able to collect tax regularly. Players will only benefit from city buffs from the kingdom where the castle is currently located.
Pastures. Entering the war zone (pasture) will remove your defense from war. The burning rate of the walls of defeated pasture castles is increased by 900%.
City officers. Each city has three 3 officers - the mayor, the overseer and the judge. City officers can receive additional taxes for their position. A player can only have one official city title.
Holy Zone talents. Once the battle for the city begins, alliance members can start learning the talents of the holy zone, and they will only act in the battle for the city.
Battle for the city
When cities are in combat status, all rulers can attack cities. If the occupier of the city is one of your allies, then the troops you sent there will reinforce the city, otherwise your troops will start attacking the city. The maximum number of troops allowed inside a city is determined by the size of the dispatch and the level of the city occupant’s hall.
The wounded and the dead. During the battle for the city, any battle in the city will only summon wounded troops. But wounded troops that exceed the capacity of field hospitals will still die. During the battle for the city, the maximum capacity of wounded troops in your castle will increase by 50,000. After the end of the event, the capacity will be returned to normal. Soldiers killed during the battle for the city cannot be revived by living water. Taking part in the battle for the city will not remove your defense from the war, but entering the war zone (pasture) will remove it.
Preparation status. For a certain time after the opening of the new kingdom, the battle for the city is in preparation. As soon as the battle for the city countdown ends, the battle for the city event begins. The battle for the city starts at 12:00 every Friday and lasts 12 hours.
Defeat the NPC. When the battle for the city begins, there will be NPC troops located in the cities, you will have to defeat them first before you can start capturing the cities. During the battle for the city, the minimum level of troops is set. You can only send troops of level 6 or higher to a major City. You can only send troops of level 5 or higher to the middle city. You can only send troops of level 4 or higher to a small town.
Destruction of the strength of the city. When all the garrison troops of the city are killed, you can begin to destroy the city’s strength. The hit points you can destroy are a set amount, but they are affected by the skills of the holy zone.
Stages. There are 3 stages in total:
- Battle status. As soon as the wall’s durability drops to 0, the city goes into battle status, and all rulers can attack cities. If you win a city, you can temporarily manage it. During the battle phase, only alliances that have troops in the city can use the city buffs.
- Stage of the war. When the alliance successfully occupies a city for 4 hours and becomes the owner of the city, the city will enter a war stage, and subsequent wars will not affect the ownership of this city.
- Protection status. After the end of the battle for the city, all cities become defended and cannot be attacked. As soon as the protection status ends, NPC troops will again be located in all cities.
The rules of victory and defeat. If the alliance occupies a city for 4 hours within a specified time, it will win the battle. After the end of the war for the city, this alliance will receive ownership of the city and will be able to assign officers to that city. If no alliance can hold the city for a total of 4 hours, then the alliance with the longest occupation time will be the owner of the city, however, if this alliance has reached the city’s occupation limit, then the next qualified alliance will be the owner of the city. If no one occupies a city, the city will remain unoccupied for this round of the city battle. If there is more than one alliance with the same occupation time, then the one who reached this time first will take a higher place in the ranking.
How do I earn points? You can earn points by killing enemy troops or injuring your troops in cities. Points can be earned by destroying the strength of the city. You can earn points by occupying or fortifying cities for a certain amount of time.
Personal phase rewards and ratings. During the event, when your personal points reach the specified goals, you can pick up reward chests manually in the event interface. After the end of the event, the top 100 rulers with the most points in the kingdom ranking will receive personal ranking rewards, and these rewards will be sent by in-game mail.
Alliance Phase Rewards. During the event, when your alliance points reach the specified goals, alliance members will be able to pick up reward chests manually in the event interface. Points earned for fortifying cities will not be added to alliance points.
Rise of the Kings: Dragon Summon
Dragon Summon Guard. Once you complete the chapter, you will be able to challenge the guards, and once you win the battle, you will take on the role of the guard until the countdown ends to win the guard rewards. Each player only has 10 chances per day to challenge the guards. You can only guard one throne at a time. Once you become the new high chapter guard, you will no longer be able to challenge the lower chapter guard.
The troops you used to challenge the guards are the reflection of the troops inside your castle, meaning none of your actual troops will be killed or wounded. Therefore, these battles will not bring any losses. But if you lost the battle, then the built-in guards will return. After your troops have defeated the guards, they will take on the role of the new defensive troops by default, but you can customize these defensive troops as you wish at any time.
The properties of the defensive troops are determined by the moment when the defensive troops are saved. Ruler skills, item effects and other buffs do not affect the properties of defensive troops that are already saved. You can click on the "View" button to check detailed information about the properties of your defensive troops.
Dragon Summons. You can find Summon Dragon in the Enchanted Garden. As a warrior in Niria, you begin your challenge here, right up to the final chapter, in which the ancient and powerful dragon Draumok awaits. Throughout this challenge, you will receive huge rewards. This challenge consists of 10 chapters and each chapter is divided into 10 stages. Every 3 stages, you get a treasure chest. The harder the chapter you complete, the better the rewards are given. The first time you play each chapter, there will be additional rewards (these rewards can only be earned once)!
Battle rules. Monsters in Summon the Dragon are formed from troops of different levels, amounts and with different buffs. If you shape your troops in accordance with the formation of the enemy troops, you will have a better chance of winning. All battles that take place in Summon the Dragon are limited to this event, so it will not injure troops or affect the use of heroes / troops in your castle. If you have unlocked a troop type, you can send as many troop types of that type as you want to Summon the Dragon. However, there is an upper limit for sending troops to each stage, so choose your troops wisely.
Number of calls. You can challenge once a day. All chapters and treasure chests (with the exception of rewards for the first playthrough of the chapter) are reset at 00:00 every day (server time).
Who can participate? Castles of the 5th level and higher can take part in the event. You will have a free chance to challenge the dragon every day. Time with your new chance starts every night at 0:00 (server time), but this will not affect your progress.
Are the avatar buffs earned in summoning the dragon forever? Yes, after purchasing an avatar with a buff, the buff will be added permanently regardless of the avatar you currently have.
Why hasn’t my avatar changed? You still need to change the avatar on your player profile to use your new avatar outside of the Dragon Summon.
Rise of the Kings: Temple of Ash
The alliance leader can build the Temple of Ash within the alliance territory when the alliance ministry reaches level 1. One alliance can only build one Ash Temple. Upon completion of construction, three difficulty levels of the Temple of Ashes will be unlocked. When Ash Temple is occupied / destroyed by an enemy, the player who has not entered the Ash Temple cannot start challenging the Temple. Players who have entered the Ash Temple can play normally in the Ash Temple or switch back to the main city interface.
Complexity. There are 3 difficulties for Ash Temple: Easy, Hard and Hell. The main difference between the modes is the value of the treasure chests and the type of monsters. In order to challenge each difficulty, the castle level has to be reached 16/22/30. There are 10 levels in each Ash Temple mode.
Chance to challenge. Each player will only be able to throw once a day, the chance to challenge is reset at 24 hours every day (server time). Your chance will only be deducted when you have received the rewards and left the Ash Temple, or passed the Ash Temple. When you have abandoned the rewards earned in Ash Temple and left it, the chance to challenge will not be deducted.
Participants. It takes a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 4 players to enter the Ash Temple to challenge. In the Ashes Temple team creation interface, the commander can kick players out of the team using the "Delete" button, but cannot remove members after entering the Ashes Temple.
Offline players. If the commander is not connected to the network, the system will transfer the leadership to the next player. If all members are offline, the system will automatically disband the team. If the player who is offline is not the last player on the team, he can continue the game after reconnecting. When he goes online, he will automatically go to the level that teammates are in, and will also receive rewards achieved by teammates.
Team rules. When the player enters the team creation interface, the team will be automatically created. Players can also join other players’ team. When all team members leave the team, the team will be disbanded. The team channel is added to the chat channels, it is valid only after entering the Ash Temple. When a player creates a team, the system will also create a channel that belongs to that team. After that, all players who join this team will automatically join this channel.
Only team members can post messages in the team channel. When a player leaves a team, they will automatically leave the team channel and the content on the channel will be cleared. When a player joins another player’s team, he also joins that team’s channel, but messages in the previous channel will not be synced. When all team members leave the team, the team and channel will be automatically deleted.
Profession. Each time a player enters the Ash Temple, it will be randomly assigned as one character (each player’s character will not be repeated). Each character has their own skill. This skill can be used by a character.
- Warrior. Battle Roar - increases the attack and defense of troops by 20% for the next 2 battles;
- A priest. Clearing - will clear all negative buffs of the current troops;
- Magician Arcane Explosion - kills 1 monster instantly (cannot be used against the Boss);
- Tramp. Treasure Hunter - will receive all the chests on the current floor;
- Druid. Healing - restores 30% of the dead troops;
- Witch. Decline - reduces the attack and defense of all monsters in the first 2 battles by 20%;
- Ranger. Sense - removes all traps and clears the fog on the current floor.
Profession effects. Players can only use each skill twice by default. When the Ash Temple is upgraded, troops entering the Temple will receive an additional buff and an additional chance to use the skill. The effects are as follows:
- Castle level 10. Attack, defense and health of troops that are in the Temple of Ashes increased by 10%. All professional skills can be applied 3 times.
- Castle level 20. Attack, defense and health of troops that are in the Temple of Ash increased by 20%. All professional skills can be applied 4 times.
- Castle level 30. Attack, defense and health of troops that are in the Temple of Ashes increased by 30%. All professional skills can be applied 5 times.
- Castle level 40. Attack, defense and health of troops that are in the Temple of Ashes increased by 40%. All professional skills can be applied 6 times.
- Castle level 50. Attack, defense and health of troops that are in the Temple of Ashes are increased by 50%. All professional skills can be applied 7 times.
Map. Each map will have random monsters along with treasure chests, altars and traps. Players can move their character by clicking on a movable area on the map.
Monsters. A target that players can attack in the Ash Temple for a reward. Every time you enter a new floor, the type and number of monsters will randomly update on the map. Monsters are divided into minions and bosses. When a monster is killed by any player, all team members receive the appropriate rewards. Long press on a monster will show the details of the monster.
Treasure chests. The treasure chests on each floor are divided into three types: wood chests, bronze chests, and gold chests. The better the quality of the chest, the better the rewards. After entering the new floor of the Temple of Ashes, treasure chests appear randomly on the map. When you get to the adjacent chest block, click on the chest and you will receive a rich reward. Any team member can open treasure chests and all team members will receive the appropriate rewards.
Altar. When passing or staying on the altar, the corresponding buffs will be activated. Only the player who summons the Altar will receive the corresponding buffs.
Traps. Traps are not visible on the map, they will be randomly triggered when you pass or stay on them. When a trap is triggered, the corresponding debuff will be applied to the player. Only the player who triggered the trap will receive the debuff.
Exit. Here players can go to the next floor of the Temple. When any player moves to the exit, all other team members will automatically move to the next floor.
Fog. Every time players switch to a new map, the map will be covered in fog, scenes and objects under the fog (monsters, treasure chests, altars, exit) will not be visible. As the player moves around the map, he can dispel the surrounding fog. At the same time, other team members and can also see scenes and objects after the fog has cleared.
How do I get rewards? You can get rich rewards by killing monsters, bosses and collecting treasure chests in the Ash Temple. If players are in the Temple of Ashes when their team has passed the challenge, the rewards will be sent directly to their backpack. If players left the Ash Temple when their team passed the challenge, rewards will be sent via in-game mail. If players remain on any floor for more than 20 minutes, the system will remove them from the Ash Temple. Once removed from the Temple, players will not receive rewards and the chance for this challenge will not be deducted.
1. Sending. Each member entering the Ash Temple must send 1 squad of soldiers (assault troops cannot be sent). The hero can be sent with troops. Troops and heroes sent out do not affect the use of the same troops / heroes outside Ash Temple and do not take a queue. You can use the soldiers / heroes outside the Ash Temple as usual.
2. Buff / Debuff. Only buffs / debuffs belonging to the troops themselves, heroes, or the Temple work in the Ash Temple. In the Temple of Ashes, only technologies, ruler skills and items that increase the size of the dispatch are valid. Buffs that increase the send size must be activated before entering the Ash Temple. Symbiosis buffs do not work.
3. Attack of monsters. When the troops move to an adjacent block with a monster, click on the monster to start an attack. The battle ends in one round. When the castles of the players in the Ash Temple are attacked or scouted, a notification icon will be displayed in the main interface of the Ash Temple.
4. Revitalization. When the player has been completely destroyed in the Ash Temple, he can revive the dead troops using gems. The more times the troops are revived, the more gems are needed to revive them. Players will be able to revive all the troops they send to the Ash Temple.
Rise of the Kings: Tournament of Kingdoms
When the Kingdoms Tournament begins, your kingdom will be matched against a kingdom similar in strength to your kingdom. The Kingdoms Tournament consists of six stages:
- Collecting resources and killing monsters;
- Modernization of buildings;
- Increased strength;
- Technology research;
- Troop training;
- Kingdom War.
During the event, complete the various tasks assigned at each stage to receive event points. The first five stages will take place in your home kingdom, at the sixth final stage, players can move to the opposing kingdom to destroy enemy troops, plunder its resources and occupy the palace. The Kingdoms Tournament is held every two weeks, lasting 6 days (from Monday to Saturday). Each stage lasts 1 day and prizes are awarded on the first Sunday after the end of the event.
The Assassination Event will take place on Fridays and Saturdays, every two weeks, on the week the Kingdom is not running a Kingdoms Tournament.
Individual glasses. Players earn individual points by completing specific tasks, then they can earn stage prizes by accumulating enough individual points during any given stage.
Alliance points. The total points of each member of the alliance, added together, determine the total points of the alliance. Players can earn alliance stage prizes by accumulating enough Alliance Points during each stage. Players who join an alliance after the start of a stage will not be able to claim any alliance prizes for that stage.
Kingdom points. Each player’s kingdom’s total stage points added together will determine the total kingdom points for that stage. The kingdom points for each individual stage are then multiplied by a different coefficient for each stage and added together to determine the total kingdom points for the entire event. In each round of the Kingdoms Tournament, the kingdom that ends the event with the highest total kingdom points will be declared the winner of that round.
Points cards. These are items that can be used to significantly increase the number of points earned over a period of time. Points cards can be found among the event prizes. Several lower level cards can be combined to form higher level cards.
Prizes. Individual and alliance prizes will be awarded for each stage (prizes that are not received in time will not be mailed after the completion of the stage). Ranked prizes will be sent to the top 50 rulers in the rankings at the end of each of the first five stages.
Ranking prizes for the sixth and final stage will be sent out at the end of the event to the top 50 rulers in the rankings. At the end of the Kingdoms Tournament, the Kingdom with the most points will be declared the winner of that round. Kingdom Chests will spawn around the victorious kingdom’s palace. And the rulers from this kingdom will be able to open these chests to receive rich prizes.
Kingdom War Rules
During a kingdom war, castles of level 16 or higher can be moved to other kingdoms indefinitely, while castles of level 15 or lower have no choice but to stay in their home kingdom and protect it from invaders. Once the event begins, all eligible rulers from both kingdoms will be able to teleport their castles to and from each other’s kingdoms using the ultimate teleportation spell. Once the event ends, the castles will be returned to a randomly selected location in their home kingdom, and a free supreme teleportation spell will be sent to their in-game mail.
During the event, the capacity of the wounded at all castles will be increased by 50% for rulers fighting both at home and outside the kingdom. When the kingdom war is over, this buff will be removed. The palace, fortress and gun towers of each kingdom will become active during the kingdom war. Rulers, with the exception of those in charge of alliances, can attack these structures and try to hold the palace. The palace can be attacked and occupied by the alliance, however, if the alliance attacks the palace in their home kingdom, the countdown timer will not start.
If the alliance attacked the palace in the enemy kingdom, the timer will immediately start counting down the time. If the alliance holds a palace in the enemy’s kingdom for more than 8 hours, then it will take the throne. The kingdom will receive kingdom points for every two hours of holding the enemy’s palace and / or fortress. The points scored are independent of how many troops are sent to occupy these structures, and are based solely on the length of time they will be held.
If the kingdom successfully holds the palace of the enemy kingdom for 8 hours, then the king of the enemy kingdom will be overthrown and all positions will become vacant. In addition, 30% of the losing kingdom’s military points will be transferred to the winning kingdom. There will be a 15 minute war defense set over your castle as you move into an enemy kingdom. During the war for the kingdom, all names of enemy castles will be displayed in red with a unique appearance.
The number of its kingdom will be displayed next to the name of each castle. Display format - # number. For example, # 10 means the kingdom number 10. The kingdom number indicates where the ruler came from (for rulers from your home kingdom, the number will not be shown.) When in an enemy kingdom, rulers will face certain restrictions. For example: they will not be able to use the envoys, access the elite VIP mall, the alliance store, and the alliance technologies. Alliance messages, alliance chat and mail will only display information for / from other players currently in the same kingdom.
15 minutes after the end of the war for the kingdom, the system will calculate the statistics of the battles and send the corresponding letters to both kingdoms. The victorious kingdom in the war will receive great kingdom buffs and fantastic prizes. The top 10 rulers in the individual points ranking will also receive incredible individual prizes.
The tree of life in the kingdom war
After the end of the war for the kingdom, you have 48 hours to use the living water of KvK to water the tree of life to revive a certain number of soldiers who died in the war for the kingdom. After this time has passed, the dead will be lost forever in the cold fog.
The tree of life will be activated within 48 hours after the end of the kingdom war. When time is up, the dead can never be revived. When your troops are killed during the war for the kingdom, the living water of KvK can be used to revive a certain percentage of them. You can now revive troops that died 4 hours before the start of the Kingdom War. The first revitalization requires one drop of KvK living water.
More KvK living water may be required depending on how many warriors are available to revive. Each time you use water to water the tree of life, 5% of the total losses + 10,000 soldiers will be revived. Specific proportions are as follows:
Rise of the Kings: Battle on the Field of Glory
The Field of Glory is a competition between the alliances of kingdoms. When an alliance registers on the field of fame, it will be either the northern or southern team on the battlefield. You earn points by occupying various structures on the battlefield. At the end of the time, the team with the most points wins. Occupying various buildings, your team receives various bonuses. Once the kingdom is 7 weeks old, the Field of Glory event (Regular Season) will be available. The Regular Season lasts 6 weeks and runs from 12:00 to 15:00 and 21:00 to 24:00 on Wednesdays and Fridays without the Tournament of Rulers or Tournament of Kingdoms.
The participating teams participate in matchmaking, then battle other teams during this time. Rulers whose castles have reached at least level 16 can recruit teams for the competition. The ranking will be based on team points for each round, with the top 32 teams reaching the playoffs at the end of the regular season. If multiple teams from the same alliance make the playoffs, the lowest-ranked team will be disqualified and members of that team will receive compensation.
A ruler with a castle of at least lvl.16 can join a team or create a team. To create a team, you need 500 gems. The beginner will be at the main level.
Battle rules. You can only represent the alliance in which you were at the time of its registration on the field of fame. You can send no more than 1,500,000 soldiers to the battlefield, which will last 0.5 hours. The first 5 minutes of the field of fame will be a preparation period. You can watch, but not attack. Click to start matchmaking and the battle will begin after matchmaking. So make sure you are ready before you start recruiting.
The battles on the field of glory are the same as any other battle, but there will be no victims on the field of glory. Field hospitals have no capacity limit, and healing the wounded will only cost you time. You can use Gems to heal them instantly at cooldown intervals. On the field of fame, the chances of teleportation are limited, and they are divided among all participants. Each teleportation will cost you one chance. Your team will have additional chances of teleportation when they completely occupy the portal. The walls are burning very quickly, put out the fire in time.
Limitations. Once registered, teams cannot be disbanded until the end of the battle. Once you enter the Glory Field, the normal backpack will be changed to a temporary one, which will only contain the items available on the Glory Field. Some functions will be limited. You can only view them, not change them. After entering the battlefield, ruler presets cannot be switched. So choose them carefully. You will not be able to enter the field of fame again if you leave it, and new members of the alliance also cannot be sent to your place.
Prizes. Prize emails will be sent to all players participating in the battle after the battle is over. Prizes for winning without a rival will be sent to players in the alliance who have no rivals.
- Level reward. A level reward is sent to all team members when your team first goes to a new level.
- Regular reward. This reward is sent to all team members every six weeks depending on the level your team is at at the time.
- Participation reward (victory). A reward for winning a battle on the field of glory.
- Participation reward (defeat). A consolation reward for those who have lost the battle on the field of glory.
Rating. The ranking board will accommodate all teams based on their regular season points. In case of a tie, the teams will take places in the ranking according to their time of reaching the final result. In the regular season, team points will be refreshed at the end of each battle. The top 32 teams will advance to the playoffs after the end of the regular season.
Buildings on the field of glory
8 different buildings are distributed on the field of fame, each building has its own specific functions. Occupy these buildings to earn points for your team and gain the benefits they provide.
You will be able to get 15 command points when you completely occupy a building, after that every time you continuously occupy this building for 5 minutes, you get 2 command points (the points earned above can be added with the points produced by this building itself according to different rules) ...
1. Hall of Fame. The Hall of Fame is located at the center of the field of fame. There is only one hall of fame. The Hall of Fame is the primary source of Team Points. Once you fully master it, your team will immediately receive 15 command points, and another 15 command points for each minute of the occupation (an occupation of less than one minute will not bring you any points). After complete mastery of this structure, you can send troops or a troop collection to it as reinforcements. Full occupation time: 2 minutes.
2. Crystal of Glory. The Glory Crystal is located in the center of the Glory Field. There are only two Glory Crystals. The Glory Crystal is an important source of Command Points. As soon as you fully master it, your team will immediately receive 8 command points, and another 8 command points for each minute of the occupation (an occupation of less than one minute will not bring you any points). After complete mastery of this structure, you can send troops or a troop collection to it as reinforcements. Full occupation time: 2 minutes.
3. Portal. Portals are located around the field of fame. There are only four portals. Your team will receive an additional 5 chances of teleportation when they completely occupy the portal. The first teleportations of your team members to the portal will not cost gems or items, only chances will be spent. Full occupation of these buildings will allow more team members to teleport to the center of this field. Full occupation time: 2 minutes.
4. Blessing Tower. Blessing Towers are located around the top and bottom of the Fame Field. There are only two blessing towers. The Blessing Tower offers you an attack and defense bonus. Fully occupying it will earn a 15% attack and defense bonus for your team. Full occupation time: 2 minutes.
5. Hospital. The hospital is located in the middle of a field of fame. There is only one hospital. Hospital increases healing speed. Full occupation will dramatically increase the healing rate of the wounded on your team, so they can fight again soon. Full occupation time: 2 minutes.
6. Forward Camp. The forward camps are located on the left and right sides of the field of fame. There are two forward camps. The forward camp increases your march speed. Fully occupying it will increase your team’s march speed by 25%. Bonuses can be stacked if you occupy two advanced camps. Full occupation time: 2 minutes.
7. Hall of the Knights. The Hall of Knights is located in the middle of the field of fame. There is only one hall of knights. The Hall of Knights is a gathering place for mercenary knights. Its complete occupation will force the knights to attack your enemy’s castle. A successful defense will result in 25% casualties. Failure to defend will result in 50% casualties. Full occupation time: 2 minutes.
8. Gun turret. Gun towers are located around the Hall of Fame and the Crystal of Fame. There are 4 towers in total. The Cannon Tower is a powerful weapon that deals great damage. By fully occupying it and activating the attack mode, you will attack the troops that occupied the hall of fame or the crystal of fame (not your team). The occupation of this structure is an effective means of reducing the strength of enemies. Full occupation time: 2 minutes.
Glory field playoffs
The playoffs are a continuation of the regular season. When an alliance registers on the field of fame, it will be either the northern or southern team on the battlefield. You earn points by occupying various structures on the battlefield. At the end of the time, the team with the most points wins. Occupying various buildings, your team receives various bonuses. Participating alliances will battle on Wednesday and Saturday of the week without the Kingdoms Tournament and on Wednesday of the week with the Kingdoms Tournament. Once the kingdom is 7 weeks old, the field of fame playoffs will begin shortly after the end of the regular season.
Each registered team can send only one team of 15 rulers, whose castles are at least level 15. The competition uses a system of elimination, and then the 4 strongest teams can go to the last stage to challenge the first place. Each qualified alliance can send only one team with 15 members with castle level 15 and above to participate in the playoffs. Only the final four top alliances will survive the competition and fight for the championship title. From the day the pick list is announced, right through to the day of the battle, the rulers of all kingdoms can predict who will be the winner of each battle.
Members of participating teams will not be able to predict the competition in which their team is participating, but they can predict other battles. If you predict correctly, you will receive rewards after the battle is over, and if you are wrong, you will still receive basic rewards. The results of the battle and rewards will be sent via in-game mail after the end of the competition.
Playoff awards. Available:
- Victory Rewards: Members of the winning teams of each elimination competition will receive victory rewards, with an additional gift available to their allies with castle level 15 or higher (participants will also receive this gift).
- Participation Rewards: Members of the losing teams of each elimination competition will receive participation rewards, with an additional gift available to their allies with lvl. 15 or higher (members will also receive this gift).
- Top 4 awards: The top 4 playoff teams will receive awards for 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th place, respectively. In addition, an additional gift will be available to their allies with a castle of level 15 or higher (participants will also receive this gift).
- Prediction Reward: Players will receive appropriate rewards for a correct or incorrect prediction.
Limitations. Once your alliance is registered on the field of fame, it cannot be disbanded until the end of this battle round. Alliance territory does not exist on the field of glory. Once you enter the Glory Field, the normal backpack will be changed to a temporary one, which will only contain the items available on the Glory Field. Some functions will be limited. You can only view them, not change them. You will not be able to enter the field of fame again if you leave it, and new members of the alliance also cannot be sent to your place.
Rise of the Kings: War for the Throne
King and palace. The palace is in the center of the kingdom map. Coordinates (600,600). The alliance that wins the war for the throne by occupying the palace chooses the king.
Gun turrets. There are 4 gun towers around the palace. These towers were built by rebels fighting against the mad king and were fortified over the years by successive kings and rebel troops. If the gun turret is held by one alliance and the palace by another, the gun turret will open fire.
Fortresses. There are four new strongholds at each of the four corners of the wasteland. (575.625) (575.575) (625.575) (625.625). Holding these fortresses will earn you War Points for the throne.
War zone. The war zone is the vast wasteland surrounding the palace. It is a viscous, watery marshland filled with the bones of failed conquerors, invaders and kings. Because of this, the speed of the campaign along it is significantly reduced, and the soldiers cannot be there permanently.
War for the throne. When a palace enters war status, then all the rulers in the alliance can send soldiers to attack to occupy the palace, gun towers and fortresses. When soldiers sent to a palace, tower or fortress are allies of the occupiers, then in this case they will strengthen the palace, towers and fortresses. If the occupiers belong to another alliance, then the sent soldiers will attack. The number of soldiers that can be stationed in palaces, gun towers and fortresses is determined by the size of the occupying army and the level of their war hall. If a gun tower is held by one alliance and the palace is held by another alliance, the gun towers will open fire on the palace.
Rules. If any alliance holds the throne for 8 consecutive hours in the allotted time, then this alliance wins the war for the throne. Other alliances will receive prizes based on their War for the Throne Points. If no alliance can hold the throne for 8 consecutive hours, then the alliance with the most points at the end of the allotted time will take the throne, while the alliances ranked from 2nd to 8th place will receive the corresponding vassal packages ...
There are several tiers of these prize packages that will be awarded by alliance leaders. The higher the level, the better the prizes. In the event of a tie, the alliances will be ranked according to their time of reaching the final result. Each ruler can only receive one royal gift or vassal’s package after a war for the throne.
How to get points in the war for the throne?
- Killing enemy troops of level 6 or higher in palaces, gun towers or fortresses during the War for the Throne;
- Your troops of level 6 or higher that died in the palace, gun towers or fortresses during the war for the throne earn you points;
- Occupying a palace, gun towers or fortresses;
- Fortifying palaces, gun towers or fortresses.
How do I get different rewards in the War for the Throne?
- Personal rewards: when your personal points reach the set amount;
- Alliance rewards: when the total points earned by alliance members reach the specified amount, all members of the alliance will receive this reward (players who joined the alliance after the start of the event will not receive a reward);
- Ranking Rewards: Players will be ranked when their personal points reach a minimum of 2,000. The top 50 players will receive rewards for their ranking.
1. Preparation status. In the early stages of your kingdom’s development, the palace will be protected from attack by a powerful defense spell supported by the royal mages. During this period, no one can take the throne. The palace will display a countdown to the start of the war for the throne. The war will begin at the end of the countdown.
2. War status. War for the Throne opens once a week for kingdoms that are not eligible for KvK. Every Saturday from 12:00 to 24:00, lasting 12 hours. For kingdoms eligible for the Kingdoms Tournament, the War for the Throne will open every two weeks at 12:00 on Saturday (will only be available in the week without the Kingdoms Tournament) for 12 hours. When the palace is in war status, each ruler in the alliance can attack the palace.
If the attack is successful, then he will control the palace until his defense fails. If control of the throne passes from one alliance to another before the expiration of 8 hours, then the 8-hour countdown will be reset. When one alliance holds the throne continuously for 8 hours, that alliance will officially take over the ownership of the palace, and the royal mages will again launch the protection spell.
3. Protection status. After the end of the throne war, the palace, gun towers and strongholds will remain in protection status until the next throne war begins.
The king and his powers
King. Within 20 hours after the Palace goes into protection status, the leader from the alliance that occupied the Palace can appoint any of his members of the alliance as king. After these 20 hours, the leader of the alliance automatically becomes king if no one has been appointed. If the previous king was a member of the same alliance and the leader of the alliance did not appoint a king, the previous king will not be re-elected. King bonus properties:
- Troop attack + 15%;
- Troop Defense + 15%;
- Amount of sending on a hike + 10%.
King’s appointments. The king can appoint any player in the kingdom as queen, governor, minister of justice, minister of finance, commander of cavalry, minister of defense, minister of science, and minister of industry. There are certain benefits to these titles. Conversely, the king can punish any player by appointing him as a lackey, bandit, jester, assassin, battle scout, villain, criminal and insane. These titles do not provide any benefit, only restrictions and demotions. The king can increase the distribution of one resource in the kingdom over a period of time. The king can choose the flag of the kingdom to be displayed on the world map.
The choice of the appearance of the palace. If the king wants to redesign the appearance of the palace, he can choose one of the options for the appearance of the palace. The new appearance will be displayed in the kingdom and on the world map.
Royal package. The King also has a range of free packages that can be used to reward loyal subjects or irreplaceable allies. The king has 5 conqueror packs, 10 defender packs, and 20 supporter packs to give out to players. Each player can receive no more than one package from the king.
King’s awards. During the king’s tenure, players will bring 1% of the resources they collect in the kingdom. And these resources will be stored in the kingdom’s warehouse. Resources will only be stored in the kingdom warehouse when the throne is in protection status and the king has been appointed. The capacity of each resource in the kingdom’s warehouse is 50 million. The king can distribute resources stored in the warehouse of the kingdom to members of the alliance. Cooldown of the presentation of the award: 5 minutes.
King’s skills. Monsters killed in the kingdom will earn control points for the kingdom. Management points will only be counted when the throne is in protection status and the king has been appointed. The king can activate skills for a specific zone by consuming control points. The skill timeout resets at 00:00 every day (server time). Skill Effects and Conditions:
- Queen. Resource growth + 15%, resource protection + 20%;
- Governor. Construction speed + 10%, research speed + 10%, training speed + 10%;
- Minister of Justice. Increase in resources + 10%, learning speed + 10%, learning speed -5%;
- Minister of Finance. Resource growth + 5%, food consumption -10%;
- Commander of the cavalry. Troop attack + 5%, march speed + 10%;
- Defense Minister. Troop attack + 5%, troop defense + 5%;
- Minister of Science. Research speed + 10%, research cost -5%;
- Minister of Industry. Construction speed + 10%, construction cost -5%;
- Lackey. Troop attack -10%, resource growth -5%;
- Bandit. Resource growth -5%, food consumption + 10%;
- Jester. Walking speed -5%, learning speed -10%;
- Killer. Troop defense -5%, resource growth -10%
- Boy scout. Troop attack -8%, troop defense -8%;
- The villain. Resource protection -20%;
- Criminal. Walking speed -15%;
- Madman. Research speed -15%.
Kingdom management. When a king appears in a kingdom, all rulers of that kingdom must pay resource taxes of 1% each time they collect resources on the kingdom map. All taxes go to the kingdom’s warehouse, and the king will be able to distribute these resources. When a king appears in a kingdom, all rulers will earn management points for their kingdom by killing monsters. The higher the level of killed monsters, the more control points they get. Using control points, the king will be able to activate skills for a specific holy zone.
The tree of life in the war for the throne
What is it for? Do you want to take the throne, but do not want the large losses that are inevitable as a result of epic battles? The tree of life is now activated to help you ease these heavy losses. After the war for the throne is over, you have 48 hours to use the living water for the tree of life to revive the fallen warriors in the war for the throne. After this time, the dead will be forever lost in the cold darkness. The tree of life will be available for 48 hours after the war for the throne. After this time, the dead cannot be revived.
Who can you use it for? Living water can be used to revive a certain percentage of your warriors who died in the palace or in one of the gun towers or strongholds during the war for the throne.
How many soldiers can you revive? For the first time, one drop of living water is required. More living water may be required depending on the number of warriors being revived. Each time you pour water on a tree, 5% of the total losses + 2500 soldiers will be revived. Specific odds are as follows:
How to get living water? Living water is currently only available from living water packs and revitalization packs. After purchasing the package, alliance members will also be rewarded with phoenix tears, which they can collect to make living water.
Article author: Nadezhda D.