Sky Children of the Light WiKi: Gameplay Tips and Tricks
SKY CHILDREN OF THE LIGHT is an Android game with a release date of April 6, 2020 from thatgamecompany inc. Game genre: Role-playing. In the article, we have summarized tips for leveling from TOP players, developers answers to gamers questions, guides for beginners from the official website and our secrets of passing the game. Attention, the Wise Geek website is constantly updated, visit us more often.
- Leveling Up the Winged Light
- Where to Find the Winged Light?
- Basic Functions of the House
- Complete walkthrough of all locations in the world
- How to get through the Heart of Eden?
- Your Office
- A Beginner’s Guide
- Player Friendship Essential Options
- A Guide to Spirits and Elders
- Creature Guide
- All About Expressions
- Blessings Guide
- How to update a character’s wardrobe?
- In-Game Events Overview
- Completing Daily Quests
Sky Children of the Light: Leveling Up the Winged Light
Winged light. The winged light is used to increase the level of your cloak and increase the duration of your flight. Winged light can be obtained from children of light who stand motionless in different parts of the Sky world. Children of light, from whom you have not yet received the winged light, look like glowing golden figures with a glowing halo around. The light will not be visible if the child is hidden behind an obstacle. When you approach it, an icon will appear, clicking on which you will accept the winged light. The child will disappear, but a barely visible sparkling trail will remain of it.
The level of your cape is shown at the top of the screen as a fan icon (the same icon opens the expression menu). The number of individual sections on the icon is the same as the number of swings you can make. Also, the level is displayed on the cloak itself - on the back you can see rhombuses, each rhombus is a level. Starting from the sixth level, instead of a new diamond, a stroke around the previous ones is added.
Level up (1-8). Finding the first child on your first playthrough will give you one cloak charge - for one flap of your wings. The more winged light you collect, the higher the level of your cloak will be. To find out how many children of light you need to find to level up - click in the upper left corner of the screen. Also, in the form of a semicircular diagram, when you click on the icon, the ratio of the collected light to the uncollected light is visually shown to get the next level. When enough winged light has been collected, a red dot will appear on the icon. Clicking on the icon will raise the level of the cloak. Below is a list of how much winged light you need to collect to raise the level of the cloak.
- 1st level = 1 child of light;
- 2nd level = 2 children of light;
- 3rd level = 5 children of light;
- 4th level = 10 children of light;
- 5th level = 20 children of light;
- 6th level = 35 children of light;
- 7th level = 55 children of light;
- 8th level = 75 children of light.
Level up (9-12). A higher level can be obtained only by going through the Heart of Eden several times and buying "castles" from the wanderers’ spirits.
- 9th level = 100 children of light;
- 10th level = 120 children of light;
- 11th level = 150 children of light;
- 12th level = 200 children of light.
After going through the Heart of Eden for the first time upon rebirth, you will receive several ascended candles and (if you go through the gates of rebirth on foot and watch the cutscene for a few seconds) one winged light that will give you a cape from the very start. For the ascension candles, you can unlock the branches of expressions and things offered by the spirits of the constellations. Each opening of such a "lock" for the spirits of the constellations during the next rebirth will give you one additional winged light for the cloak, which will remain with you forever. Additional Winged Light can also be purchased from Wandering Spirits (previous Seasonal Event Spirits).
Each swing during flight consumes a charge from your cloak. After each swing, one section on the icon and one diamond on the cloak will fade. There are other ways to lose charge: being in the rain in the Secret Forest, getting into dirty water in the Golden Wasteland, being attacked by crabs, or hitting an obstacle hard while flying. There are several ways to restore the charge of the cloak:
- Collect winged light (full charge);
- Fly through clouds, stars (in the Knowledge Store) or approach a strong fire (for example, a bonfire) (fast charge);
- Take off on a geyser (in Shelter Islands) (fast charge for several bars);
- High five, hug, or hold hands with a friend for the first time (quick charge);
- Exchange light with another player (light a candle) (medium charge);
- Find yourself within the radius of another player’s call (you can charge others in this way; sometimes it does not work if it is close to the one whose mantle you want to charge, and also does not charge the leader’s mantle when holding hands in flight) (medium charge);
- Continue holding hands with a friend (medium)
- Approach, summon or ride creatures of light (medium charge);
- Stand near the spirit of the constellation (medium charge);
- Stand on mushrooms in the Secret Forest (medium charge);
- Stand next to candles, lanterns, collect sparks from candles or burn dark plants (slow charge);
- Stand in the sparkling trail left by the child of light (slow charge).
If all the charges of the cloak are completely spent, then there is a risk of losing the winged light. When the player loses the winged light, he flies off a short distance to the side in the form of a small icon with orange wings and a glowing spark. If you do not pick it up in a few seconds, the lost winged light will "split" and disappear. This is not a big problem, as the lost winged light will respawn as a child of light in a random location and you can reassemble it.
Ways to Lose Winged Light:
- Being in the rain or in dirty water until the raincoat is completely discharged;
- Be attacked by crabs until the cloak is completely discharged;
- Being attacked by a dark dragon (you can lose several units of winged light) - screenshot;
- Get knocked down by flying stones (in the Heart of Eden);
- Give your light to the petrified statues of children in the last part of the Heart of Eden (this is the only way you voluntarily sacrifice light).
Sky Children of the Light: Where to Find the Winged Light?
The winged light can be found in all locations in the Sky world, except for Home. He can be located in obvious places, and hidden behind obstacles or be in secret areas. In total, 92 children of light can be found in the world of Sky, who give their winged light to you. Attention! In the headings of the sections, in brackets, the number of children of light that can be collected at the location as a whole or in a specific area is indicated.
Dawn Island (5)
- Island COP 1: After entering the location and passing through the cave, you will find yourself on a small ledge, fly from it down to the broken boat. Walk up to the glowing child and click on the hand icon with a star to get a winged light.
- Island COP 2: Turn from the boat back to the hill, on its right side will be a child of light, invisible from the ground. Go around the hill on the left side - there is the lowest height and the easiest way to climb.
- Island COP 3: The third child is at the top of the ladder cliff. The passage to it is blocked by the barrier of the constellation and it is necessary to help one spirit to pass through it.
- Island CO 4: There is a hill on the right side of the plain, and a cave in the hill where the child is standing. The passage is blocked by a constellation barrier and one spirit must be helped to pass through it.
- Island COP 5: Ascend from the cliff-ladder into the clouds to the temple, without entering the temple, go around it on the right. Fly through the cloud tunnel and you will come to a ledge with a closed door. Two players are required to open the door. After entering the cave, go through part of the tunnel - the child of light will be in the side branch on the right.
- Island COP 6 (4): On the right side of the plain, after a hill with a cave, walking forward, you can see a tunnel of clouds. After passing through it, you will get to the spirit, which needs to pass 4 tests. Each trial has 1 winged light.
Noon Prairie (21)
1. Butterfly fields (3):
- Prairie COP 1: The Child is in the first cave on the left. The entrance is blocked by the gates of the constellation and in order to enter you must find at least 1 spirit from the Noon Prairie.
- Prairie COP 2: The Child is on a rock containing the spirit of the Butterfly Charger. Use the Call (long press on yourself) inside the rock to throw the butterflies up into the hole in the ceiling.
- Prairie COP 3: The Child is near the transition to the next zone, the Bell Tower.
2. Bird nests (2):
- Prairie CS 4: The Child is on a small island next to the first ruined island and just below its level.
- Prairie COP 5: The child is on another island, which is located slightly further than the islet with the first child on the same side.
3. Shelter islands (8):
- Prairie COP 6: The Child is on a floating island with a lake near the entrance to the zone.
- Prairie COP 7: On the main island, find the lake and waterfall and descend to the very bottom of it.
- Prairie DC 8: The child is standing on a floating island at the far end of the zone (behind the main island, if flying from the entrance). You can climb the island using a geyser.
- Prairie COP 9: There is a geyser on the back of the island behind the bell towers and sculptures, and a child is standing on a rock near this geyser.
- Prairie COP 10: Almost at the very top of the main island.
- Prairie COP 11: In a cave with crabs and a giant flower of darkness, climb the tunnel / path around the flower - the child is at the very end of the tunnel.
- Prairie COP 12: The Child is in the jellyfish cave on the back of the island (to the left of the geyser and Prairie COP 9 when viewed from Prairie COP 8).
- Prairie COP 13: At the bottom of the falls, next to Prairie COP 7, there is a passage to the inside of the cliff. The child is standing on the stairs under the ceiling of the cave.
4. Bell towers (5):
- Prairie COP 14: The child is standing on a small island directly opposite the entrance to the zone.
- Prairie DC 15: Fly to the island on the left, there is a door at the bottom of the island that can only be opened by two players. Go deep into the cave, the child will be on the right, around the bend (invisible from the entrance).
- Prairie COP 16: Fly to the middle island with the bell tower, the child will be at the bottom of the hill on the other side of the zone entrance.
- Prairie COP 17: When you take off to the main temple in the clouds (on the large manta), you will see the child on the wall to the left.
- Prairie COP 18: Walk around the main temple from the right side to the clouds and, using them, fly up to the top of the temple, the child will stand near the dome.
5. Cave (2). To enter the cave, you need to find one spirit each on the Island of Dawn and in the Midday Prairie.
- Prairie COP 19: Once in the cave, walk to the lake. Climb the high grassy stairs until you reach a room with stone jars. From a hole in the wall, on the opposite side of the cave, you will see a child of light in a small niche high above the ground.
- Prairie DC 20: In the passage leading from the entrance from the Belltower area to the lake, there is a cave on the left side above (just beyond the candles), take off to get into it. The child is not visible from the outside. The cave is through - you can also get into it from the side of the lake.
6. Puzzle for 8 players (1). Only 8 players can enter this zone from the cave on the far left island of the bell tower zone.
- Prairie COP 21: The child is in a niche high in the trunk of one of the trees. It can be seen from the cliff, where the secret event for 8 players is triggered.
Secret Forest (2)
1. Entrance area (2):
- Forest COP 1: The first winged light can be found in the starting area of ??the Forest, just after descending from the Rest Area. The child is standing on a platform high above the ground on one of the trees on the right side. It can be difficult to land there due to strong winds.
- Forest COP 2: Go through the gate and the small forest area behind it - the child will be standing in front of the passage to the next area. You will not pass by.
2. River (4):
- Forest COP 3: Follow the road to the first tall tree (to the left of it there is a stone temple with a lantern). Climb the mushrooms growing on the tree as high as possible and fly up - the child will stand on the platform on the tree.
- Forest COP 4: From the platform with child # 3, fly to the left along the river, on the left bank, high on a tree, there will be a child of light. It can also be reached by climbing the glowing mushrooms in a nearby tree.
- Forest COP 5: Head back along the river to the temple with the Blushing Prospector. From there you can see a ledge with a lantern on a rock nearby - fly to it, there is a cave covered with dark plants, a child is standing in the cave.
- Forest COP 6: Follow the river back to the very end. The last child in this zone stands opposite the transition to the next zone.
3. Sunny forest. The entrance to the Sunshine Forest is next to the tree where the Forest 3 COP is located. The entrance is blocked by a constellation gate that requires 8 Forest Spirits.
- Forest DC 7: Walk to the hollow tree with a table inside. Use the Call (long press on yourself) to throw the butterflies up to the platform that leads out of the tree. Follow the path to the next tree - there will be a child of light.
- Forest COP 8: Move further along the area towards the bridge - the child will be standing in a conspicuous place on the hill on the right side, just beyond the hollow tree.
4. Underground cave (4). To get into the underground cave, from the bridge in the Sunshine Forest, fly to the left to a large tree. In the cave under the tree there will be a hole covered with a slab. It takes 2 people and the expression "Angry" to break it. Go through the first part of the zone to get to the main part of the cave. To do this, go to the clearing with butterflies and use the Call for the butterflies to throw you up. Climb higher over the mushrooms and go through the tunnel.
- Forest COP 9: At the bottom right, you will see a platform, go down to it the closed gate hides the child of light.
- Forest COP 10: Return back to the large rock with the glowing mushrooms. Climb to the very top and from there you will see further in the cave high above the passage - fly there. Inside this cave, use the Call to have the butterflies throw you up to the alcove with the child of light.
- Forest COP 11: Notice the birds flying through the cave - watch - where the stream is coming from and fly there. Stay with the stream of birds to keep your raincoat energized. You will find yourself on a platform with a gate, on one of the pillars there will be a child of light.
- Forest COP 12: Head to the exit of the cave: follow the birds to the largest rock, find the cave and use the Call to climb up, go outside and climb even higher over the mushrooms, fly over the gap to the gate. The child of light will stand to the left of the exit.
5. Broken bridge and temple (4):
- Forest COP 13: After entering the area, climb the trunk of the fallen tree, hollow inside, and reach the middle of the first section. Look to the right - between ordinary trees you can see a tree with a cave, inside there is a child of light.
- Forest COP 14: Return to the fallen tree and look at the sky - there will be two streams of birds, follow the left stream, it will lead to a clearing with trees covered with mushrooms. Climb the tallest tree with mushrooms and see a platform with a child of light between the trees. To pass to the child, you need to find four spirits of the Secret Forest.
- Forest COP 15: Follow the stream of birds until you reach the towers and a broken bridge. Get to the extreme tower, there will be a child of light.
- Forest COP 16: Go to the main temple of the location and watch the Elder scene, after which a passage will open into a dry and sunny patch of forest. Turn left from the entrance and see a child of light on a large stump.
Valley of Triumph (14)
To collect all the winged light in the Valley of Triumph, you will need to go through the location twice, since there are two independent paths to the main temple. In addition, in this location, some winged light is collected automatically when approaching it at a short distance, since part of the movement around the location occurs at high speed or in flight.
1. First descent (1):
- Valley COP 1: As soon as you start descending from the recreation area, move to the left side of the gorge. The child of light will stand at the beginning of the "balcony".
2. Skating rink (2):
- Valley COP 2: A Child of Light stands on a platform in the center of the ice rink.
- Valley COP 3: Slide into one of the holes in the ice rink and find yourself under it. The child of light stands closer to the center on a small dais.
3. Sliding race (2). The entrance to the sliding race is behind the broken bridge at the Skating Rink.
- Valley COP 4: A child of light stands in the way of your descent. You can slow down the slide so you don’t miss it.
- Valley COP 5: At the end of the race, a child of light will stand in front of the stadium entrance. You can slow down the slide so you don’t miss it. Since the paths of the Sliding Race and the Flying Race meet at this location, you can collect this winged light while passing another route.
4. Citadel (2). The entrance to the Citadel is behind the whole bridge on the Skating Rink, the passage is blocked by the gates of the constellation, requiring two spirits from the Valley of Triumph.
- Valley COP 6: Fly to the very top of the Citadel, to the two towers at the top. The child of light is on the left as viewed from the entrance.
- Valley COP 7: Cross the bridge to the adjacent tower and jump down from the outside of the Citadel - there are niches in the tower case, one of which is a child.
5. Flying Race (2). Enter the flying race after leaving the Citadel.
- Valley COP 8: After flying through the first cloud tunnel, you will see two buildings connected by a bridge. The child of light stands in the right building. If you want to also collect the Bowing Medalist’s spirit in the left building, you can gently glide across the bridge, but beware of the strong wind.
- Valley COP 9: Moving further along the race, you will find yourself in an area with many floating rocks. Keep right and high. The child stands on the tip of the roof of a small building.
- Valley COP 5: At the end of the race, a child of light will stand in front of the stadium entrance. You can slow down the slide so you don’t miss it. Since the paths of the Sliding Race and the Flying Race meet at this location, you can collect this winged light while passing another route.
6. Stadium and Temple (2):
- Valley DC 10: A Child of Light stands on a statue with a sword to the left of the Temple entrance. It is rather difficult to see it from the side, because the child is behind the statue.
- Valley COP 11: Go inside the Temple. On the left wall there is a passage to a dark corridor leading to a dark labyrinth with a child of light inside. You can also find it by entering the maze through the exit, it is located in the wall of the Temple higher above the ground between the first and second flags. The child will be standing near the entrance.
7. Village of dreams (3):
- Valley COP 12: Roll to the village’s main ice rink and climb the mountain on the right side of the ice rink. There is a child of light in the cave.
- Valley COP 13: The Child of Light stands in the cave of the left mountain from the side of the ice rink.
- Valley COP 14: Take the cable car. The child stands at the back of the tower roof.
Wasteland of Gold (16)
Be careful in this area as there are Dark Dragons in many areas.
1. In front of the destroyed temple (2):
- Wasteland DC 1: A child of light stands on a sandbar near the water. It will be clearly visible when you climb the hill after the fall.
- Wasteland CS 2: There are stone structures on the hill where you fall when entering the zone, one of which looks like an arch. The Child of Light stands on the left side (as viewed from the entrance). The construction is quite high - a high level of the cloak may be needed (from the ground to the top - about 6 strokes). You can reduce the number of sweeps by using the hills of the relief or the help of friends.
2. Ruined temple (2). This is where the dark dragon first appears. Be careful, try not to fall into the blue circle - this is the area of ??his view. If the dragon has noticed you, the circle will turn red and you will have about 5 seconds to find cover, otherwise the dragon will attack.
- Wasteland DC 3: The Child of Light stands on a small island in the lake on the right side (closer to the exit).
- Wasteland CS 4: After crossing the lake and passing the gallery, you can see the child of light in the niche of the wall on the right.
3. Cemetery (4). There are 4 dragons patrolling the area in this area.
- Wasteland CT 5: The First Child can be found here on a hill to the right of the entrance. Go down to the first remains of the structure and take off to the hill on the right, go past the catapult further and see the child. You can also, when leaving the destroyed temple, move towards the passage to the shipwreck area, but do not go into the passage, but fly over it - you will find yourself on the platform just above the child.
- Wasteland DC 6: Follow the left side of the area towards the large rocky structure. In the "broken pipe" in the lake to the left of this rock there will be a child of light. One of the dark dragons is patrolling this area.
- Wasteland DC 7: The third child of light stands on a ledge on this large rock structure on the lake side. One of the dark dragons is patrolling this area.
- Wasteland DC 8: The Last Child stands at the exit from the zone towards the Battlefield (where many white birds fly). One of the dark dragons is patrolling this area.
4. Shipwreck (3). There are several options for how to get to this area. Depending on the option, choose the sequence for collecting winged light.
- Wasteland DC 9: Get inside the ship in the back of the hull to the lowest level (where there is water and a lot of crabs). Find a cluster of gold jars - a child of light will stand on them.
- Wasteland CT 10: There is a niche in the wall at the entrance of the Ruined Temple where a child of light stands. If you enter this area from the Ruined Temple (entrances B and C on the map), then you need to move along the wall to the right. The niche is very high above the ground and can be difficult to access.
- Wasteland DC 11: Reach the stone wall opposite the entrance from the Ruined Temple, or to the left of the entrance from the Graveyard side. Move along the wall past the exit to the Battlefield zone all the way to the sea. The child of light stands behind the pipe, almost invisible from other points in the area.
5. Battlefield and Temple (3):
- Wasteland DC 12: The Child of Light stands on the central tower of the ruined structure in the center. With a sufficient level of the cloak, you can rise from the ground, if not, go inside the structure, find the spirit of the Observer near the lake and rise from it as high as possible, using the ruins as steps.
- Wasteland COP 13: Move towards the main Temple, but do not come close to the gate (or rather, the button in the center of the stone platform in front of the gate) - when approaching, a scene will start with the appearance of three dark dragons. Move towards the high pillar to the right of the exit - the child is on the ground behind the pillar.
- Wasteland CT 14: The Child of Light stands inside the main Temple, almost opposite the entrance.
6. Forgotten Ark (2):
- Wasteland DC 15: The Child of Light stands on the bow of the ark to the right of the zone entrance.
- Wasteland DC 16: Walk around the ark and reach the clearing with "beds". On the right in the hill there will be a cave entrance, hidden by dark plants. The child is in a cave inside, in the second "compartment" on the right.
Knowledge store (8)
1. First floor (1):
- Vault COP 1: As soon as you enter the Vault, go up the stairs, the child of light will be on the left on the wall above.
2. Archive (2). The entrance to the labyrinth is on the ground floor to the right of the entrance. The door can be opened by 2 players, there is also a constellation barrier inside, requiring one spirit of the Vault.
- Vault COP 2: Enter the maze and go down to the third floor. Turn left at the first fork. The child of light is hidden behind large jars. Watch out for crabs.
- Vault COP 3: On the same floor, move on to a room with a staircase. There is a hole in the ceiling. Go upstairs to find the child of light.
3. Third floor (1):
- Vault COP 4: Look up and find a temple platform high up at the top. The child of light is there. It may take a large level of cloak to reach it. The gold star "floor" of the level can charge your cloak.
4. Fourth floor (2):
- Vault COP 5: A child of light stands on a platform with a temple, approximately at the flight level of cosmic mantas.
- Vault DC 6: The second child is standing on a platform very high above, above the platform with the manta bones. He can also be seen going up to the next floor.
5. Fifth and sixth floor (2):
- Vault DC 7: A child of light stands at the very top of a giant skeleton.
- Vault COP 8: Ride the space manta to the topmost island. Child of Light between the ascents in front of the Temple of the Elder.
Heart of Eden (10)
- Eden DC 1: The first child of light in Eden is in the building after the first rockfall in front of the dragon zone.
- Eden DC 2-10: The rest of the children of light are at the very end of the area after the zone with two dragons and the second large rockfall. One child is in front of the entrance to the tunnel (beware of the dragon patrolling this area), the rest are in the tunnel itself in front of the point of no return. These children compensate you for the winged light lost during the passage of Eden.
Ascension (1). After ascending to the stars, walk through the gate (do not fly). You will hear the melody of receiving winged light. Listen to it in full before you skip the credits. This light is the first one that can be collected in the game upon respawn.
Sky Children of the Light: Basic Functions of the House
Features. Home is the starting and base location of the Sky world. This is where the plot of the game begins, and in the future it is here that the player appears when entering the game. This is a special location, different from all others. There is:
- Constellation platform, including the constellation of friends, among others;
- Portals of transition to each of the locations of the game;
- Altar of Return;
- Several candles from which you can collect sparks for white candles;
- A place for the wandering spirit to appear.
The lighting in this location changes depending on the time of day. You can see sunrise, day, sunset and night here. As in all locations, there can be up to 8 players at the same time.
Constellation area. The constellation pad is the place where you appear when you enter the game - a small round stone with a cloak constellation painted on it. After passing the Isle of Dawn, here you can view the constellations of spirits, acquire things and expressions from them. The playground also allows you to perform some interactions with friends.
Portals. There are portals on the island - huge stone arches that lead to each of the locations that you have opened in the game. During the first passage, only the portals of the passed locations will be active, the rest will be empty arches, although you can see how more experienced players disappear into the "empty" gates.
After entering the portal, you will be taken to the beginning of the location map - the recreation area, where the tombstones of the spirits of this location, wardrobe, benches for conversations and the altar of return are located. The seventh gate, the largest one, leads to the Heart of Eden - the most dangerous part of the world. To get there, you need to have at least 20 winged lights.
Altar of Return. Halfway between the six main portals and directly opposite the constellation site is the Altar of Return. The altar will take you back to where you returned home through interaction or to where you left off the game. However, you will not move to the same point, but to the beginning of the zone from which you moved. To return, you need to come close to the altar and select the "sit" interaction, after a few seconds the movement will take place. Altars like this can be found in the recreation areas of each location. Sitting next to them will bring you home.
Constellations of spirits . After passing each location from the site, you can open the corresponding constellation and interact with each spirit (which you have already found) in the same way as in the recreation areas at the end of each location. By invoking the spirit of the constellation, you can:
- Acquire expressions and improve them;
- Purchase things (pants, masks, hairstyles, raincoats, musical instruments and accessories);
- Acquire hearts and buffs.
Constellations of friends. All the players with whom you have made friends in the game are displayed as stars in the part of the "sky" remaining from the constellations of spirits on the constellation site. There is a limit on the number of stars displayed (about 80), but there is no limit on the number of friends in the game. Selected friends will be added to the constellation of friendship in the form of a crown, the rest will be randomly scattered across the sky (if you have more friends than the sky can display, random friends will be shown).
Types of stars. Your friend’s star may look different:
- Dim star - you did not give light to your friend (Dijoxud in the picture above);
- A bright white star - you gave a friend light, but he did not send light to you (Erafi);
- Bright yellow star - you exchanged light with a friend (Worihap);
- The circle around the star is a friend in the net (Zazuro);
- Sparks around the star - a friend sent you light as a gift (Exuju);
- A heart instead of a star and a spark around - a friend sent you a heart as a gift (Exuju);
- Small stars next to a star - the number of additionally open interactions with a friend (two interactions with Ruko, one with Worihap).
Operations with a star. By clicking on a star, you can summon a friend’s projection and interact with it. If you did not send light, then when the projection appears, an icon with two candles will appear - you can send light once a day. This is a basic action that gives the player a piece of heart, it is available to all friends, regardless of the level of friendship and does not require any investment. If you are in the game when you receive a particle of light, a red dot will appear on the return home icon in the expressions menu - return home to receive light. The dot will also be displayed on the friend’s constellation icon and on the constellation navigation arrows to help you find the star of the friend who sent the gift. To make a heart out of such particles of light, you need 60 fragments.
Friends menu. After summoning a friend’s projection, a menu appears on the right side of the screen:
- Remove from friends;
- Add Friend to Favorites - Places the friend’s star in or near the constellation of friendship;
- Heart Sending is not available until you open a high-five relationship with this friend. To send a heart, you need three white candles, but a friend will receive a full heart. You can send a heart to one friend only once a day. When a friend sends you a heart as a gift, you need to come to the constellation site, call a projection and pick up a gift from a friend’s menu;
- Teleport to a friend;
- Rename a friend.
Teleportation. A teleport can take you to the same location as your friend, but at the same time you will not know exactly where. In this case, you will not appear next to a friend and will have to find him on your own (clicking on yourself will show in which direction the friend is). There are restrictions on teleportation when you cannot teleport to a friend, even if he is online:
- It is impossible to be transported to a location that you have not visited yet;
- It is impossible to transfer if there are already 8 players in the location where your friend is;
- It is impossible to transfer to a friend if he is in a secret area;
- It is impossible to transfer to a friend if he is in the Heart of Eden (which is good, since it is too dangerous a place to suddenly move).
In these cases, it will be written that your friend is somewhere where you cannot go now. If the friend is offline, the teleport icon in the menu will be grayed out.
Sky Children of the Light: Complete walkthrough of all locations in the world
Isle of Dawn is the first location you enter when you start the game. In this location, you will get acquainted with the basics of the game, management, collecting spirits, winged light, acquiring new expressions and things. On the first playthrough, only after being here you will receive your cloak that allows you to fly when you find the first child of light. To pass the location, you will need to unlock a barrier called the Constellation Gate.
The gate can only be opened by finding the spirit of the constellation and experiencing its memories. Finding and releasing spirits is the core of the game’s gameplay, giving you access to a variety of expressions and outfits. Finding the Children of Light and collecting winged light improves your cloak and your ability to fly, allowing you to explore the world of Sky with great success. Isle of Dawn Spirits:
- Pointing Pilgrim (Specify). After completing the initial training and finding yourself on a spacious plain, you need to find a rock with a ladder. Opposite her in the hill are the entrances to the caves, in one of the passages there is a spirit. Spirit opens hair and pants.
- Calling nomad (Call for yourself). The second spirit stands on the back of the rock-stairs. Spirit opens hair and pants.
- Refusal Drifter (Deny). The third spirit can be found after flying to the temple. Outside to the left of the temple entrance. The spirit opens the hair, and after the ascension, the mask.
There are 5 Children of Light on the Island of Dawn.
Midday Prairie is the second location in the game where you learn to interact with the creatures of the Sky world. During the first passage, only two of the five zones will be available to you, access to the rest will be possible if you find the right amount of spirits. In this location, you get to know more about the essence of Darkness - dark plants on bells in the Bell Towers and Shelter Islands and crabs on the Islands. To go through the location, you need to summon giant mantas (rays) in the area of ??the bell towers and ride them to the temple.
1. Recreation area. This is the first area of ??the Midday Prairie that you enter from Isle of Dawn or through a portal in the house. Now it is an area with candles, benches for 2 people to talk, a wardrobe and an altar to return home. Also, there are spirit stones from the location you came to (in this case, Prairie). From each of them you can buy new expressions, accessories, hairstyles and more for white candles, hearts or ascended (Eden) candles.
If you ascend the spirit (you bought a lock with wings for Eden candles), its light will be golden, not blue. The wardrobe allows you to change the appearance of the hero: hairstyle, pants, mask, raincoat, put on or take off an accessory, or a musical instrument. Benches allow you to chat with players with whom you have not yet become friends, or with friends who have not yet opened a chat. The altar of homecoming will simply bring you home.
2. Fields of butterflies. This is the second zone in the Prairie. You will get here after you fly through the tunnel in the clouds from the Rest Area. Here, for the second time, you meet with butterflies - small creatures that will help recharge the cape and rise to high places if you use the Call. From here there are transitions to three zones (from right to left): Bird’s Nests, Bell Towers and the Cave. This part of the Prairie contains 1 spirit and 3 children of light.
3. Bell towers. The entrance to the Belfry is located next to the cave with the Butterfly Charmer. No additional conditions are required for the transition. In this area there are three large islands and two transitions to neighboring zones: next to the right island - to the Bird’s Nests, high in the rock next to the left island - to the Cave. Both passages are closed by the gates of the constellation. To go through the zone and get to the Temple, you need to free the bell towers on the large islands from dark plants and light candles on them.
When the candles on all the bell towers are lit, huge creatures of Light - giant mantas - will fly to the ringing of the bells. Having approached this creature, you will "saddle" it and the manta will take you into the clouds to the Temple of the Elder. Also, with a high level of the cape, you can fly to the Temple yourself, without the help of mantas. Also here you learn to interact with other players - in this area there are three doors that require two people to open. If there are no new players in the zone and do not appear for a long time, leave the zone, wait about a minute (for example, go through other location zones) and enter again. There are 4 spirits in this zone:
- Laughing light catcher (Laugh). The spirit sits in an open cave on the right island.
- Waving bell ringer (Waving hand). The spirit sits on an island in the middle at the beginning of the path leading to the bell. This spirit ascends twice, that is, its upgrade tree requires opening the lock twice for ascension candles.
- Sleepy shipbuilder (Yawn). Also on the middle island in the lower right side of the hill there is a cave behind the door. Two players are required to open the door.
- Cheering ringer (Clap). The spirit is located outside the two-player door on the left island when entering from the Butterfly Fields.
4. Bird nests. The entrance to the Bird’s Nests is located to the right of the entrance to the Butterfly Fields and near the right island in the Bell Tower area. The passage is closed by the gates of the constellation, requiring four spirits from the Prairie (one spirit is in the Butterfly Field, four more in the Bell Towers). This location has two large islands and several small ones. You may need a high enough cape level to move between them. Strong wind currents complicate maneuvering. There is 1 spirit-voice in Birds’ Nests:
- The voice of a bird. The spirit is on a distant large island with ruins. Improvements of expression cannot be bought from this spirit, since it is a spirit-voice, not a spirit-expression. He sells sheet music that can be played on a musical instrument.
5. Shelter islands. This area was added at the start of the Season of Shelter event. She is on the sidelines of the plot route. The entrance to the islands is located in the Bird’s Nest area, opposite the entrance from the Butterfly Fields and to the left of the entrance from the Bell Tower area. The passage does not require any conditions other than those required to enter the Bird’s Nests. In this zone, for the first time, you can find several essential light and darkness, which were previously only available in later locations.
This is how jellyfish and crabs appeared here, as well as large clusters of flowers of darkness. Geysers are an innovation here - if you stand in the center of a geyser, it will throw it high up and charge the energy of the cape. Also here, instead of benches for communication between two people, paired sun loungers are used. In the far part of the island, to the left of the main mountain of the island, you can see a building - an arch with bells, next to it is the Elder of Shelter Season, who issues a seasonal quest related to the search for "lost memories". There are no plot spirits on the hideout islands.
6. The cave. The entrance to the Cave is on the left in the Butterfly Fields and in the Bell Tower area - high in the rock next to the left island. The passage is closed by a constellation gate, requiring two spirits of the Isle of Dawn and three spirits from the Prairie.
In the corner in the main part of the cave, on a small elevation, a white circle may sometimes appear and a message that you need to escort the spirit, but the circle disappears if you move away not far from the place of appearance. It is a memory left over from one of the spirits of past seasonal events.
Inside the cave there is another one, blocked by the gates of the constellation, requiring a spirit from the next location - the Secret Forest. One entrance to this inner cave is in the corridor leading from the Bell area, the second is next to the lake in the main cave. You will need to go through the Midday Prairie and find the spirit in the Secret Forest, after which you can return here and collect the spirit inside the cave. Also, the gates of the constellation can be helped to overcome by a friend who has already passed the Secret Forest. There is 1 spirit in this zone:
- Exhausted Loader (Wipe his forehead). Enter the inner cave (behind the constellation gate that requires spirit from the Secret Forest) from the side of the corridor to the Bell Towers. There will be a spirit inside next to the lake.
7. Puzzle for 8 players. This is the last location on the Midday Prairie. The entrance is next to the Laughing Light Catcher. You need to open the door for two players using the "Butterfly Whisperer" emote. Behind it there will be a constellation gate, requiring 6 Spirits from the Noon Prairie. Then we go straight to the puzzle. It is necessary to light all 8 gold cells at the same time, which requires the simultaneous presence of 8 players. The exit from the zone leads to the main Temple of the location. There is 1 spirit in this zone:
- Solemn admirer (Raise the candle). After climbing on the platform, you need to light all the candles in the arena. A cut-scene will start near one of the clusters, after watching it to the end, you will get the last expression. There is no improvement in expression, since this is a spirit-action (previously, a high-raised candle was next to the action "Get a candle").
Outside the arena, where the platform has risen, there is a small elevation - there are candles on the platform. If all eight players in this location activate the Butterfly Whisperer expression, Oreo the Dog will appear. There is no reward for this. It’s just a little surprise and fun - players can ride the dog that flies around.
The Secret Forest is the third location in the Sky world. Here you meet the first dangers and enemies, which may not be immediately recognized. Before the first playthrough, it is recommended to accumulate level 3 of the cape by collecting winged light on the Isle of Dawn and in the Midday Prairie. In this location, dark plants can already be found in large quantities.
1. Recreation area. As before the Midday Prairie, there is a recreation area in front of the Forest. It contains spirits from the Secret Forest. There are benches around the bonfire for chatting with other players, there is also a wardrobe and an altar to return home.
2. Entrance area and rain. The Secret Forest begins in a small clearing after the Rest Area. One of the trees has a platform on which a child of light stands. Large dark plants appear in the forest, which can provide a lot of light for candles. After passing the first gate, it will rain. It will slowly drain the cloak’s energy. This is the first of 4 things in the game that can drain the energy of the cape.
Try not to be in the rain for very long. Keep in mind that the water on the ground - rivers and puddles - does not drain energy, but can slow you down, forcing you to be exposed to the rain for longer. After passing another gate, you will find yourself in a small area with trees. It is unremarkable, except that the route of the spirit passes here, there are several dark plants and a child of light. There is a total of 1 spirit in this part of the Forest:
- Chilled Pathfinder (Shiver). Go through the first gate and move to the far left corner. The spirit is there. He gives pants and hair.
3. Rivers and trees. The gate after the child of light in the previous zone will lead you to a large area with trees and a river. Here you will see the new essence of Light for the first time - mushrooms that grow on trees and rocks. The exit from this zone is directly on the course from the entrance, the river bed leads to it. There is also a transition to the Sunshine Forest, located in the rocks to the right of the entrance and requiring all 8 spirits of the Forest. There are 3 spirits in this part of the Forest:
- Blushing prospector (Shy). After entering the location, go along the left wall, turn left and go through the tunnel. After the tunnel you will see a gazebo where the spirit sits. He gives hair and accessory.
- Pioneer (Hide and Seek). Move along the river bed in the direction of the exit from the location. There is a cave in front of the bridge on the right bank of the river. The entrance to it can be closed by dark plants, a mushroom grows right above the entrance, which can serve as a reference point. The spirit is inside the cave. You can buy a haircut and a chibi mask from this spirit, which allows you to become small without using potions. This will work until the mask is removed.
- Displeased porter (Get angry). Return to the bridge. There will be a small tunnel on the left bank of the river. The spirit sits beside him. He gives a haircut and a raincoat.
Be careful when you meet crabs that will try to attack you. The attacking crab will knock you off your feet, and you will lose some of the cape charge. Try not to stand still - so the crab will not be able to hit you when attacking. You can also use the Deep Call in the air to knock down crabs and immobilize them for a while.
4. Broken bridge. This zone has two distinct parts - in the first part there are hollow tree trunks, in the second there is the broken bridge itself. In the second part of the zone, where everything is most important, you can go in two ways - in a straight line through a tunnel of fallen trees or on the left side through a gorge (where there are many trees with mushrooms and a stream of birds). If you fix the entire broken bridge (light all the lanterns in its pillars and the candles in the last pillar), then the rain in this area will stop, which can be useful if you want to collect all the light in the zone or complete tasks without any problems.
To get to the Main Temple of the Secret Forest, you need to light candles in the last part of the bridge - in this case, giant jellyfish will appear, which will form a "bridge" to the Main Temple. Jellyfish are like mushrooms - they consist of light (they charge the cloak), they can be flown through and, at the same time, being above the jellyfish, the character freezes. In this way, you can reach the Temple by flying from jellyfish to jellyfish. There are 4 spirits in this part of the Forest:
- Disturbed hunter (Worry). After entering the location from the side of the River, the spirit will sit on the right side under the rock. The spirit gives a haircut and a cloak.
- The lumberjack apologizes (Bow to the floor). Go to the beginning of the first large pipe. On the left you will see a large tree stump with non-glowing mushrooms. The spirit is on his left. He gives hair and headwear.
- Tearful Light Collector (Cry). The spirit is in the cave to the right of the broken bridge. It is easy to find if you enter the location from the Sunshine Forest. This spirit ascends twice, that is, its upgrade tree requires opening the lock twice for ascension candles.
- The voice of the whale. Find the whale bones to the left of the broken bridge (they are hidden behind a large structure, they will also be clearly visible if you approach the broken bridge through the gorge, and not through the tunnel). To collect the spirit, burn the dark plants on the bones. Improvements of expression cannot be bought from this spirit, since it is a spirit-voice. He sells sheet music that can be played on a musical instrument.
5. Sunny forest. This area in the Secret Forest is closed by a constellation gate that requires all 8 spirits from the Forest. The entrance to it is located in two places - in the River area (in the rocks to the right of the entrance) and in the Broken Bridge area (in the rocks to the right of the bridge itself). Here, under one of the trees, there is a table for 8 people, which was part of the history of the Season with involvement. There is also a passage to the Underground Cave.
To get there, coming from the River zone, from the bridge, fly to the left to a large tree (or right if you came from the Broken Bridge zone). In the cave under the tree there will be a hole covered with a slab. It takes 2 people and the expression "Angry" to break it. The disgruntled porter who gives this expression can be found in the River area. There are no spirits in this part of the Forest.
6. Underground cave. Once underground, get to the clearing with cans - you need to burn the dark plants and lids on the cans to free the butterflies. After - using the call of butterflies by the Deep Call, climb higher and along the mushrooms - to the very top to the ledge. Through the tunnel you will enter the main part of the dungeon. In this location, you can see a whale for the first time. He appears in the cut-scene, but some players were able to fly up to him a short distance. It deals damage. There are no spirits in this part of the Forest.
7. Temple. In order to get to the Temple, you need to call jellyfish (light candles on the fourth pillar of the broken bridge). There are many dark plants inside the Temple, including a tree, which requires at least 2 players to burn, since branches are restored if there is no light nearby. Watch out for the crab hiding in the water.
After the cut-scene of the Elder, a passage opens into the sunny part of the forest. There is no rain here anymore, it is very light and there are many birds flying into the clouds. There are also benches for players to communicate, a pair of dark plants and 1 child of light. To go further - climb the jellyfish and dive into the cloud tunnel.
Valley of triumph
Valley of Triumph is the fourth location in the game in which movement takes place at high speeds - in flight or sliding on the ground. To collect all the spirits and all the winged light in the Valley of Triumph, you will need to go through the location twice, since there are two independent paths to the main Temple.
1. Recreation area and First descent. As in the previous locations, in the Valley of Triumph there is a recreation area with spirits from this location, benches for communication, a wardrobe and an altar for returning home. Between the Recreation Area and the ice rink, you need to make the first slope. Be careful as hitting obstacles and hitting walls at high speed can take away charges from your cloak. There are candles on the descent, as well as 1 child of light.
2. Skating rink. The first descent ends at the Skating Rink. It is a circular area covered with slippery ice with a hill in the center. There are openings in the ice surface through which you can go down - under the ice rink. There are two exits from the Skating Rink through a large gate. The gate to which the broken bridge leads is unblocked and leads to a short "Slide" race. Another gate, to which an entire bridge leads, is blocked by a constellation gate that requires the two spirits of the Valley. This gate leads to the Citadel and the Flying Race. There is 1 spirit in this part of the Valley:
- Confident tourist (Handstand). From the hill in the center of the skating rink, turn towards the entrance. To the right of the entrance, the mountains will be slightly lower - there is a platform with a spirit. A high level of cape is required to reach the site. You can also get there if at the end of the First Descent you brake in front of the edge (walk to the edge on foot to view the cut-scene) and along the ledges of the wall to the right of the exit to get to the platform with the spirit. Spirit opens hair and pants.
3. Sliding race. This race is a descent on the ground - you will slide most of the way, or fly over short distances. Here you can slow down and go back. The goal of the race is to collect the lights. At the end of the race, you will receive one candle, regardless of the amount of light collected.
The collection indicator on the left side of the screen does not work properly as it will not fill completely even if all the light is collected in the race. In order to get to other zones of the location after this race - the Citadel and the Flying Race, you will have to go through the location to the end (to the main Temple), then return home and enter the location again.
4. Stadium. Both Sliding and Flying races end at the Stadium, where you will receive a candle, no matter how many lights are collected during the races. The spirits that you collected during the races will also appear here and you can light their fire so that they can travel to the main Temple. The exit from the stadium leads to the main Temple. There are 3 spirits in the Stadium:
- Cheerful spectator (Rejoice). Take off to the middle level of the stands on the right side of the stadium. They are quite far away, a high level of cloak may be needed. Or you can use the "railings" to the right of the entrance to walk part of the way along them. Also, several charges of the cloak may be needed when passing the spirit, as it rises to the upper levels. The spirit reveals the hairstyle and accessory.
- Proud Winner (Arms Crossed Stand). The spirit is at the top, far to the left from the side of the entrance to the location.
- Bowing Medalist (Bowing). The spirit is located top-right from the point of view of entering the location.
5. Citadel. This area is located behind the constellation gates at the Skating Rink. The gate requires two spirits of the constellation of the Valley, but there is only one on the rink, that is, on the first playthrough of the game, in any case, you will have to go through the Sliding Race first. There are 3 spirits in the Citadel:
- Stunt acrobat (Get on your hands). This spirit can be found on the arch opposite the main entrance to the Citadel. The spirit opens the cloak.
- The voice of manta. Fly to the right from the entrance, there will be platforms near the right high tower below. The spirit is located at the very bottom of the platforms on the constellation site. After you light the fire of the spirit, blue particles of light will circle around the citadel, which will need to be caught in a limited time. The easiest way to do this is with other players. Even players who have gathered this spirit will be able to see particles and catch them. Improvements of expression cannot be bought from this spirit, since it is a spirit-voice, not a spirit-expression. He sells sheet music that can be played on a musical instrument.
- Somersault Champion (Do somersaults). The spirit is in one of the towers on the left side from the point of view of the entrance to the location.
6. Flying race. Leaving the Citadel leads to the second race. Here, most of the route passes through the clouds in flight and you also need to collect the lights. However, because of the strong wind, there is no way to turn back and collect the missed lights, spirits and winged light. Towards the end, the Flying Race connects to the Sliding Race and leads to the Stadium.
7. Temple. The main Temple is located behind the stadium. After entering it, turn left and in the wall between the first two columns you can find a passage to a dark corridor that leads to a dark labyrinth. There is a child of light in the labyrinth.
The maze remained after the seasonal event, at the entrance to it a white circle may appear and a message that you need to escort the spirit, but the circle disappears if you move away not far from the place of appearance. It is a memory left over from the spirit of a seasonal event.
Golden Wasteland is the fifth location in the game full of dangers. Here, for the first time, players encounter a creature capable of causing significant harm - a dark dragon. The attack of the dark dragon can knock out one to six units of winged light at a time. Another danger here is the standing polluted water. Like the rain in the Secret Forest, the dirty water gradually takes away the charge of the cloak. Also here for the first time you can see signs of conflict, forcing the player to think about what could have led to the destruction of this world.
1. Recreation area. As in the previous locations, the Golden Wasteland begins with a recreation area with spirits from this location, benches for communication, a wardrobe and an altar to return home. Unlike previous locations, the player does not have to move independently to the next zone - after jumping from the starting area, the player’s character is at the mercy of a hurricane wind, which carries him to the next zone.
2. In front of the destroyed temple. This is the area you enter after falling from the Rest Area. Here again, after the Mysterious Forest, you meet with crabs, which can create some difficulties in the passage of spirits. There are also quite large clusters of dark plants that can be burned.
There are two transitions from this zone. The plot of the game goes in the direction of a large structure on the horizon - the Ruined Temple. You can also move to the right from the starting point - to the sea, there is a boat at the pier, on which you can go to the Forgotten Ark. There are 2 spirits in this part of the Wasteland:
- Fading Warrior (Feign Dead). Climbing the hill, you will see a lopsided column on the left - the spirit is below, in the water. The spirit gives the hair and the mask.
- Scared Refugee (Scared). The spirit sits on the ruins of a structure in the center of the lake. It may be useful to burn the dark plants below before passing the spirit, around which, moreover, there are many crabs. Spirit gives hair and accessory.
3. Ruined temple. After passing through a gap in the wall, you find yourself inside the Ruined Temple. Here you first meet a dark dragon, which immediately attacks a small manta ray flying near the entrance. There is 1 spirit in the temple:
- Brave Soldier (Brave Stance). Enter the temple and right in front of the entrance you will see a spirit between the columns. Be careful - the place where he sits, and the route of his memories is patrolled by a dark dragon. The spirit gives a haircut and a cloak.
4. Cemetery. After passing the first dragon, you go down the slope into an area teeming with dragons - four creatures are patrolling the area at once. Also, a lot of crabs and dirty water make it difficult to find shelter. Dragons have good peripheral vision and can spot you in the air even if you are not in the blue circle.
There are two transitions from this zone. The plot of the game leads to the Battlefield - the passage may be invisible due to the fog over the Cemetery, but clicking on itself will show the exit icon. You can also get to the Shipwreck zone from the Graveyard in several different ways. There is 1 spirit in this part of the Wasteland:
- Stealthy Survivor (Crouching Stance). The spirit is in a large rocky structure at the far left edge of the zone. To get to it, you need to overcome the patrol zone of the extreme left dragon. The spirit gives a haircut and a cloak.
5. Shipwreck. There are four ways to get to the Shipwreck area.
- Coming out of the Ruined Temple, you will see a large pipe on the right side of the descent. This is the easiest entrance, but it is closed by a constellation gate that requires one spirit from the Wasteland (passage B on the maps).
- There is another pipe above the pipe from the first method. It is more difficult to get into it (it is necessary to take off), but from it it is easier to reach one of the children of light located in the zone of the Shipwreck. The passage does not require any conditions (passage C on the maps).
- After going down to the Graveyard area, move to the right along the rocks until you notice an elevation of blocks. At this elevation there will be a trumpet and a constellation gate that requires a spirit from the Wasteland (passage D on the maps). It is impossible to go through this entrance in the opposite direction from the Shipwreck zone in the Cemetery.
- If you came to the Battlefield through the Cemetery, skipping the Shipwreck, move along the rocks / walls to the right until you reach the large pipes. This passage is closed by a constellation gate that requires two spirits from the Wasteland (passage E on the maps).
A shipwreck is a crab-infested area patrolled by a single dragon. While the dragon is easy enough to get around, a large number of crabs can be significantly more inconvenient when trying to reach for a winged light or relive spirit memories. There is 1 spirit in this part of the Wasteland:
- Sea Wolf (Salute). The spirit is on a pile of stones and gravestones outside the ship from the side of the exit from the location. He himself and part of his route pass through the dark dragon’s patrol area. Crabs and dirty water are also dangerous. The spirit gives a haircut and a staff that allows you to launch fireworks.
6. The battlefield. This is the last stretch of the Golden Wasteland in front of the Main Temple. You can get here through the Cemetery or the Shipwreck. The second pass requires at least two Wasteland spirits. In the center of the zone there is a large destroyed structure, around which there are many traces of battles: shields and spears, barricades. Behind the structure, not far from the spirit, is a large plant of darkness, which requires at least two players to burn.
At the very end of the zone in front of the gate to the Main Temple there is a button that must be pressed to open the gate. Simultaneously with pressing, a cut-scene starts with the appearance of three dark dragons, which begin to patrol the area. Immediately after that, you can run into the Temple and the gate will close, protecting you from danger. If you are not alone in this zone, then another player can start the scene of the appearance of dragons before you. However, you won’t see it until you get close enough to the button that you can safely explore the Battlefield without getting close to the button until you’re ready to leave. There is 1 spirit in this part of the Wasteland:
- Observer (Look around). Enter the destroyed structure in the center of the zone. Go to where part of the wall is missing, the spirit will be at the bottom on the left side. The spirit gives an accessory and a mask.
The Knowledge Store is the sixth location in the game. After an increasing level of danger, culminating in the ravaged and darkened Golden Wasteland, the Vault of Knowledge is a calm location, devoid of darkness and filled with peace. The player will have to relive the memories of the path traveled before moving on to the final part - the Heart of Eden. The storage is a multi-level tower, each floor of which is connected with the constellations of the previous locations.
After solving the level puzzle (lighting the lanterns that activate the platform for lifting), cutscenes are shown with successive lighting of the past constellations and the constellation of the Vault on the top floor. This is the first location in the game that requires four players to open the door behind which is the constellation spirit. It is also the only location where to get one spirit requires expression from another spirit and because of this you need to go through the location twice.
The peculiarity of this level is that in many places, instead of a solid surface, there is a stellar "floor" - an air barrier that does not allow the character to go down. The character will hover at the level of the stars and charge the cloak’s energy at the same time. (But you can still fall down if you press the "return home" button while hovering above the floor. With such a fall, you cannot collect the winged light or the light from the candles).
1. Recreation area. Unlike the previous locations, the Vault in the recreation area does not have a bonfire or wardrobe. Although here, as in other recreation areas, there are benches for players to communicate, the altar of homecoming and the spirit stones from the Vault. From the recreation area, you can get to the First floor of the Storage, going straight from the entrance - the plot of the game leads there. If you turn right after the stairs, then in one of the walls there will be a passage to the Archive.
2. Archive. To get to the Archive, go up the stairs from the entrance and immediately turn right. In one of the walls there will be a passage to the Archive, two players are required to open the door, also behind the door of the constellation gate, which requires at least one spirit of the Vault. The first part of the Archive is a space inside a square tower with floating platforms. Climbing along them, in one of the walls of the tower you can find a gap leading into a three-story labyrinth. Watch out for crabs on the middle and lower levels. There are no spirits in this part of the Vault.
3. Office. The office is a secret area with extremely limited access. Available requires a beta tester’s cloak (available from the in-game store). The location contains a model of the developer’s office.
4. First floor. Having passed from the entrance to the location in a straight line without additional movements (changing the zone), you will be taken to the first floor of the Storage. In the center there will be a platform, to activate which you must first light the stone pillars, and then the lanterns that appear. This level corresponds to the Isle of Dawn, which is reminiscent of the sand mounds on the floor. There is 1 spirit in this part of the Vault:
- Praying attendant (Pray). To the right of the entrance to the First Floor, in the Vault wall, there is a door, which requires 4 players to open and the expression "Telekinesis", which can be obtained from the Levitating Adept only on the Second Floor of the Vault. However, you will not be able to go down from the second floor and you will have to go through the Vault to the end and return here again through the House. In addition, the expression "Pray" is necessary in order to gather the spirit on the fourth floor of the Vault. This spirit gives hair and cloak.
5. Second floor. After the platform rises, here and thereafter there will be no solid floor, only platforms and a starry floor, which does not allow to go down. As on the First Floor, here you need to light the stone pillars on the platforms near the walls, and then - four lanterns near the platform. This level corresponds to the Midday Prairie, after lighting the pillars, lights on the walls come on, which is similar to the activation of bell towers. There is 1 spirit in this part of the Vault:
- Levitating Connoisseur (Telekinesis). To get to the spirit, you need to open the door for four players. This does not require a special expression, just go to one of the buttons and the action will be available. After entering the room, go behind the far left column - the spirit will be there. This spirit gives the hair and the mask.
6. Third floor. This level corresponds to the Secret Forest, on the path of the spirit located here, you can light candles next to which ghost trees will grow. To pass this level, you need to light stone pillars on the circling platforms, after which 12 lanterns will appear, which will circle around the main platform. They also need to be ignited. There is 1 spirit in this part of the Vault:
- Polite student (Stand with folded hands). The spirit sits on a stone platform approximately at the level of the main platform and is clearly visible if you look around. Spirit gives pants and no hairstyle.
If the memories of the spirit are fully experienced, then a large tree will grow near the gazebo.
7. Fourth floor. At this level, you can find many floating islands, some of which are connected by "steps" of stones. Several more square platforms lead to a platform very high above the main level. Here, unlike the lower levels, there is no need to turn on the light on the pillars. The lanterns to be lit are carried on their backs by space mantas flying around the main platform. The fourth floor corresponds to the Valley of Triumph. The stone buildings and the mini-colosseum are reminiscent of those in the Valley. There are 2 spirits in this part of the Vault:
- Speaker with spirits (Voice of the cosmic manta). Find the tallest island with no buildings on it. On the island there should be manta bones in a circle of candles. Light the candles and click on the expression icon "Voice of Manta" (you can get it in the Citadel in the Valley of Triumph) to activate this spirit. The spirit gives pants and a cloak.
- Meditating student (Meditate). Find a pair of islands connected by steps. The spirit is on the lower island and its route leads up the stairs. Near the stone it is necessary to use the expression "pray" until the stone is completely filled with light. This may take a couple of minutes. Spirit gives hair and accessory.
8. Fifth floor. The fifth floor is as deserted as the Golden Wasteland it represents. Only the skeleton of an unknown giant can be found here. To climb higher, you need to light the lanterns on the back of the space whale. The whale flies around the main platform. There are no spirits in this part of the Vault.
9. Sixth floor (Temple). Climbing to the last floor, you have to experience the "ascension" - ride the space manta, and it will take you to the upper island, where the Main Temple of the Vault is located. In addition to the Elders of the Vault constellation, you will again see all the Elders of the other constellations.
10. After the Temple. The cut-scene of the Elders of the Vault constellation ends not in the Main Temple of the Vault, but in a separate zone. Here you can view the constellation of the Vaults. There are also two portals from here - home and in the Heart of Eden. To pass the portal to the Heart of Eden, you must have at least 20 units of Winged Light (but it is recommended to accumulate it as much as possible).
Sky Children of the Light: How to get through the Heart of Eden?
The Heart of Eden is the final and most difficult location in the game. Many dangers lie in wait on the way to the finale - a stormy wind that impedes flight, stones carried by the wind, knocking down and knocking out winged light, several dark dragons, dirty water and red stones that absorb light.
It is recommended that you walk through this area with friends. In addition to making it easier to recover the energy of the cloak, the more experienced players can guide the less experienced ones, keeping them the winged light that will be needed in the last part of Eden. An advanced friendship line will also make it easier to pass if you use a jump to a friend.
Rest zone. In front of Eden, as in previous locations, there is a recreation area where you can find a wardrobe, a bonfire, an altar for returning home and several benches for communicating with other players. Unlike previous locations, there are no stones with spirits here. There is a portal in the recreation area, which requires lighting five buttons to activate. In addition, passing through a gate requires at least 20 units of winged light.
Although only 20 units are required, it is highly recommended to have significantly more as this is a very difficult location with a high level of risk of losing winged light. In addition, how many improvements you get at the end directly depends on the amount of winged light. On the first playthrough of the game to Eden, you can get a maximum of 77 units of winged light.
First part: Rockfall. After passing through the gate, you find yourself in a rocky area with a strong wind. Do not try to take off here without proper dexterity and experience, as the wind, at best, will throw you back. Climb the mountain up to the rockfall and here be extremely careful - the stones can knock you off your feet and knock out the cloak charge until the loss of winged light.
The rockfall comes in waves with some intervals, during which you can move from cover to cover. Sound can warn about the approach of a new wave. There are practically no light sources here to restore the charge, except for other players. Although flying is almost impossible here, experienced players can fly the rockfall directly to the building above where the child of light is.
Second part: Dark dragons. At the beginning of this part, you will also have to overcome a rockfall. In addition, red stones are dangerous here, which take away the cloak’s charge, and large stones can also push you hard and knock you down. After the rockfall, go through the pipe and enter an area patrolled by two dragons. There is very little cover and little time to move safely.
The only safe shelter from the first dragon is to climb the stairs to the pipes and cross the "bridge" to hide under a stone slab. After passing the dragon, move on and hide behind a large pipe. The view of the upper dragon captures a not very large, but not the easiest part of the route - along a narrow bridge and along the rocks. Hide behind rocks or run into a large pipe as soon as possible.
Since the wind is rather weak in the area with dragons, you can try to fly from the entrance directly to the pipe. After replenishing the energy of the cloak from the lanterns, move on to the next part.
Third part: Rockfall and dragon. This part is a battlefield with frozen soldiers, trenches and fortifications. There is a tunnel at the end of the path, which is your final destination. A significant area of ??the rise here is covered by a fairly dense rockfall, although near the shelters you can recharge from flashlights. A dark dragon patrols the top of the ascent right in front of the tunnel. In order to overcome the dragon as smoothly as possible, it is worth running to the tunnel exactly when it flies to the right, because in this case you will have much more time to cover the distance.
Note that in this last part (the dragon patrol area), on the left side, there is a child of light near the entrance to the tunnel. In the tunnel itself, you will find eight more children of the light. This will be the last winged light that can be collected before the final part of the game.
Once you pass through the "point of no return" at the end of the tunnel, you will find yourself in the center of the Heart of Eden. This means that you have to go to the end of the location before you can continue the game! Even if the passage is interrupted by closing the application, starting the game you will find yourself at home, but all portals will not work. The only thing that remains for you is to return to the Heart of Eden beyond the point of no return using the portal of return. Until the point of no return, you can still return home with all the winged light of Eden collected and explore the world of Sky.
Fourth part: Sacrifice. After passing through the point of no return, you will find yourself in a scary place where dirty water is poured almost everywhere, debris lies, and from the sky a stone rain falls almost continuously, which, falling to the ground, scatters fragments of red stones. Everywhere in this gloomy valley there are "petrified" figures of the Children of Light. Your goal here is to give all your winged light to these Children. Each statue will take one unit of winged light from you, but this sacrifice will be rewarded to you in the future. Unlike previous parts of Eden, survival is not supposed to be here!
This zone can be conditionally divided into two parts. In the first part, the rockfall occurs at small intervals. There are 33 children of light here and there are many lamps to light. They will not only help you restore the cape charge lost during the movement, but also tell you where you have already been and where it is safe. Figures of children usually stand near the lamps. It is worth noting that the rockfall in this part moves from left to right when looking at the "crystal" in front. That is, the stones are flying from the side of the crystal, but it starts at the left wall and moves to the right.
The final part. The final part begins approximately after the point where three figures of the Children of Light stand near the lamp. The rockfall does not stop here, do not try to wait it out or hide, just move from one Child to another until your winged light ends. Do not try to move by jumping - stones are knocked down and can knock out a few more units of winged light as you try to stand up.
Also, if for some reason the stones cannot reach your character in the area of ??constant stone rain, for example, you hid behind a giant column, then he will change direction to start taking away your wing charge. A collected child close, a yellow figure in the far right - a collected child, two blue children in the distance in the center - not collected. If during the passage you got lost and forgot which of the Children you have already given light, and which you have not, there are several signs. Above illuminated children, a blue fire will burn nearby. From a distance, the illuminated children look like yellowish figures, and those that you have not yet given light to, blue. Attention! More spoilers!
Ascension. When you surrender all the winged light, you will turn into a blue spark. If at this time you are not alone in Eden, then the spark will follow the still living players until they also spend all the light. When all the players in Eden are dead, you will find yourself in a black "nothing". The only thing here is a distant dim light. Go to him and you will find a lonely Child of light who will give you his light. After that, go to the beam of light and take off along it.
At this moment, all the Children of Light, to whom you donated your winged light, will come to life. You have to fly with them through the crumbling world and ascend into Orbit. As you fly through the stars, the spirits of the constellations fly by next to you, and later - the children of light. Fly up to the spirits and chains of the Children, and they will give you particles of light (for a white candle).
In Orbit. When you find yourself in Orbit, all the Children you saved in Eden will thank you and turn into particles of light. By collecting these particles, you will receive valuable Ascended Candles. Each child is 0.25 of an ascended candle. In addition, you can additionally get 0.5 candles if you watch the cut-scene with the children saying goodbye to the end. For the ascended candles, you can unlock the branches of expressions and things offered by the spirits of the constellations. For each opening of such a "lock", the spirits will give you one winged light each time before you leave Orbit, which will remain with you after your rebirth.
If you unlock the castle on the constellation site right in the Orbit, the spirit will immediately give you a unit of winged light. If you unlock the castle after rebirth, then you will have to go through Eden and ascend into Orbit again in order to receive additional winged light. Note that to the right of the star road and up to the "corridor" of spirits, there will be another small star track going up. At the end of this path is a stone, after sitting near which for a while, you will receive one whole white heart (you can get it 1 time in the whole game). A more conspicuous path to the left of the main road leads to a conversation bench for the two players.
After resting after Eden and finished with shopping, head along the star road to the large glowing gate. Be sure to pass them on foot (do not fly). You will hear the melody of receiving winged light. After respawning, this will give you one additional winged light (beyond what the spirits gave).
Rebooting Eden. Passing the Sacrifice in Eden stage is an important part of the game and the mechanics of this place are significantly different from everything that you encountered earlier in the game. In total, there are 63 statues of children of light in Eden, and for the salvation of each one you can receive a quarter of the ascended candle. If during the passage you could not save all the children, you can go through Eden again ... and again. With each next passage, the statues of the already saved children will be absent and you will need to find only those that you missed.
Once a week on Sunday at midnight US PST (or 11am Moscow time), Eden is updated. After this moment, all the statues of the Children of Light reappear in their places, and you can go through Eden again. Thus, every week you can receive up to 15.75 ascended candles for children.
Sky Children of the Light: Your Office
Office is a location with limited access. The entrance to it can be found in the Knowledge Store. The office was created as a kind of parallel universe, or as a gateway to a world more similar to the real one, and the office block is based on the offices of the employees developing "Sky" (thatgamecompany).
Entrance to the Office. The entrance to the Office is located on the first floor of the Knowledge Store, which can also be identified as the Rest Zone. Players can find the entrance to the Office through the wall to the left of the stairs (when looking into the main storage room on the first floor). There is a section of the wall that players can walk through, containing a small tunnel with wall lights to illuminate the path. Watch out for the flame icons that appear as players pass by. Behind the tunnel there is a small meadow covered with flowers. There are red candles on the walls. There is a Barrier, for crossing which the player needs to:
- Wear the Cloak of the Beta Tester or the Cloak of the Founder (both known as the TGC Cloaks);
- Holding hands with someone wearing one of the raincoats above.
It should be borne in mind that the cloaks of the beta tester and the founder are blue, but the blue or turquoise cloaks that can be obtained from the spirits will not help to pass the barrier.
Behind the barrier is an area with lots of red candles and flowers. There are hints of the real world through a broken office chair and a ping pong table. There is a stone arch in the center of a round pond on a hill. The arch will look empty until the player in the TGC cloak gets close enough to it, which will trigger the opening of the portal to the Office.
Office content. The Office building has several rooms, such as a room with computer desks, a conference room, a sitting area and bathrooms. There is a small corridor in which there is an NPC in a blue cloak, which hints that the player can get their own Founder’s Cloak in the store. Near the entrance, there is a line of red candles and light fragments leading to an NPC. Outside the office building, there is a staircase leading up the side of the building to a small area with an opening in the ceiling that leads to the roof.
There are several slanting windows outside the building. One of which is inaccessible for passage, and the second is accessible, and through it the player can get into one of the office rooms. There is also a four-seater car that works just like a chat bench. Players light a candle, after which they can sit in the car and talk with strangers / friends until the candle burns out. A strange, transparent jellyfish-like creature that looks more cartoonish than other jellyfish in the game, as well as several dark crabs, is floating near the entrance to the building on the right side.
On the roof of the building is an open space covered with grass and a cannon, for which players need to light a candle. Placing a regular White Candle creates a new Red Spark Plug that launches those in the cannon into the air. Clouds surround the building, and a robotic creature can also be seen walking around. There is a floating rowboat in the clouds, inside which players can sit and talk to each other - it functions as a large chat table with no time limit.
Space station (ISS). Sometimes it gets dark inside the office, and players see that the TV screen in the conference room is brightly lit and blinking. Players can move across the screen to another area - the Space Station or ISS. The only way to leave the Station and return to the Office is to complete the Spirit quest that can be found there. However, upon returning, the player will have to leave the office and return again to visit the Space Station again.
Sky Children of the Light: A Beginner’s Guide
Multiplayer. You will meet real players in Sky. Many players. The game can handle eight players in one area at a time, players can come and go from areas, and move freely between them.
Names. Players do not currently choose their names in the game. Instead, other players appear as dark silhouettes until you exchange light with them. At this point, you can choose your friends and assign them a name of your choice, or let the game generate a random name for them. You can change the name at any time by clicking the Pencil icon or a friend’s name in the Friends Menu.
Chat. You can communicate either in specific locations or from a specific level of friendship. Chat benches are scattered around the world to sit down with a friend and chat for a limited time. One of the players must light a candle in order to use these chat benches. If the candle goes out during the chat, one of the players will have to offer another candle from the player’s inventory. Some participants have earned the opportunity to open a chat table where friends can chat freely for an unlimited time.
You can open the chat function through the friends menu for the price of a few candles. This will allow you to chat with that particular friend anytime, anywhere in the game. If you do not have an open chat with a specific player, you will see the text "....." on the screen, representing the encrypted, not the real words of the player. The chat is open in the whole area, so you will see the chat of every player who is in the same area as you, but instead of the words of the players with whom you have not opened the chat yet, the text "...." is displayed.
Game currency. The game provides a system of purchases, thanks to which the player can get a look different from the standard one, additional accessories and buffs, and the game currency can be used to interact with other players. The currency is presented in 5 types (3 permanent and 2 seasonal).
Candles. There are 3 types of candles:
- White candles are the basic, readily available currency unit. Used to interact with players, buy blessings and increase the level of emotions from standard spirits, as well as cosmetics from wandering spirits. You can earn one unit by gradually accumulating parts of one candle by collecting them from lighted red candles in all locations of the game. One red candle can be used to collect one piece of a white candle every 24 hours. You can also earn from daily quests if the seasonal event is not active.
- Ascended candles are a currency unit available after passing the last location - the Heart of Eden. The number of candles received directly depends on how much Winged Light (stars) received in previous locations will be used. It is used to obtain permanent winged light from spirits and, accordingly, open access to new items for purchase. Also used to open new interactions with friends. 1 statue = 1/4 candle.
- Seasonal candles are a unit of currency available only during a certain seasonal event, which includes new perfumes with new items to buy. Seasonal candles can be earned in the same way as white candles: collecting parts of special candles in all locations of the game, or completing daily tasks (during a seasonal event, rewards for tasks as white candles are replaced with seasonal ones). Used to purchase items available only from seasonal perfumes.
Bonus candles. Bonus candles (or treasure candles) are additional groups of red candles from which players can collect white candle wax. They appear in large clusters of red candles. Each day, a different location is selected, which contains four of these bonus candles - this can be seen by the presence of lighted red candles near the location portal in the Houses. In the recreation area of ??the selected location, there is always a large group of bonus candles and three more in different places. Bonus candles do not appear on the Isle of Dawn or the Heart of Eden. These four Treasure Candles will reward players with a total of 1 + 1/3 white candles.
Location of bonus candles. Every day the selected location is marked with red candles in front of the arches of the House. Candles will circle around locations in order, starting from the Midday Prairie and ending with the Storage of Knowledge. However, there are some exceptions to this rule - since rotation seems to be related to dates, not a circular cycle. There are four great bundles every day.
The exact location of the groups also changes each time a location contains bonus candles, similar to how the locations of a plant of darkness can change every day. However, there are only a few possible places they pass through. The bonus candle in the recreation area will give out the rotation number for a certain day.
Hearts. Hearts are:
- White Hearts are the main hard-to-find currency used to buy accessories and cosmetic items from standard perfumes. You can earn by collecting candles lit by friends from a friend once every 24 hours, a gift sent for 3 white candles by another, in the form of one heart unit, receiving one heart for every 13 likes received from a message you sent through a candle at the altars in some parts of the locations, and a single purchase for three white candles from the perfume.
- Seasonal Hearts - can only be obtained by having a Season Pass (Season of Affinity, Season of Rhythm, Season of Magic, Season of Shelter) by purchasing from the Seasonal Spirit for Seasonal Candles at the end of the friendship tree. Used to buy the main reward of the season (issued by the quest giver spirit).
Back up and enable Game Center (iOS). While game progress is saved on your device as you play, it is very important to note that your progress in Sky: Children of the Light is only supported by an active Game Center on your device or regular iCloud or iTunes backups on your computer. Enabling Game Center is the safest and easiest way to get information on game progress when you need to uninstall and reinstall an app or switch devices.
There may be times when the TGC support team advises the user to reinstall the application as a troubleshooting step. It’s also the ability to rely on iOS backups (via iCloud on your device or iTunes on your computer) to restore Sky data instead of Game Center. These methods require a full recovery of the device from a previous backup.
Control on devices with touch screen. Control in the game is carried out by default by means of two sticks responsible for the direction of sight and direction of movement, and pressing in the area of ??the viewing stick will activate the wing. During flight over the surface, it becomes possible to change its mode between directional flight and hovering in the air with a separate button.
There is also a one-handed control scheme, allowing you to control the direction of travel. Also, when pressed or held on the character, it will apply a call. The rest of the control is carried out by means of pop-up round windows-tips that appear next to interactive objects and spirits. Expressions and items can be called by clicking on the wing charge indicator, also receiving information about the number of collected wing improvements.
If you click in the upper left part of the screen, you can get information about the amount of accumulated game currency and the status of daily tasks. When you click on any corner, other controls will also appear, such as the main menu and the game store in the upper right corner, photos and videos in the lower right corner (video recording is not available when you click in other than the lower right corner), and chat in the lower left corner ; clicking on some currency (candles or seasonal candles) will also bring up the in-game store.
Menu functions. In the main game menu it is possible to enter the in-game store, invite a friend to the game, link an account to services, adjust the graphics quality (the IOS version offers a choice from the default mode with 30 frames per second (fps), power supply mode with reduced resolution (and reduced fps value), and high definition mode from 30 fps), adjust the controls or invert them, get support in the form of FAQ (frequently asked questions) on the game in English and Russian (where there is a translation) or ask your question to the developers through the form.
Control via the DualShock 4 controller. Special attention should be paid to the support for game controllers, which appeared immediately after the introduction of their support in IOS 13. Some of the controls on the controller are unintuitive, but the control over the character’s movements is at a qualitatively high level. Layout for DualShock 4 controller:
- Analog sticks are responsible for movement and gaze control;
- The cross allows you to use the energy of the wing;
- R1 allows you to change the flight mode in the same way as the corresponding button L1 is responsible for displaying the game currency;
- Triangle brings up a menu of expressions;
- The circle is used as a call or exit from the in-game menus, and the cross and square are used as confirmation of the action;
- L1 and R1 are used to switch between the sky regions on the altar of the constellations of the house and to switch between the candles on the altars;
- L2 allows you to control the position of the character’s legs;
- The option button brings up the main game menu.
Also, almost all buttons are used when using musical instruments, but the layout looks unstructured and some buttons on the screen have no controller equivalent.
Sky Children of the Light: Player Friendship Essential Options
Making friends is a central aspect of Sky. Friends not only make Sky more social, but they can also help with some aspects of the game. They can restore the strength of the cloak to fly longer and higher, collect candles and burn plants faster, open doors and help in difficult places. New players can benefit from networking with more experienced players to help them through the game. Sky can be played alone, although problems may arise in some places.
Unknown player. Other players you encounter in the game will initially appear as dark silhouettes. To see the player’s true appearance, players must "exchange" light with each other. To make the dark silhouette disappear, click on it, and then on the icon of the candle flame that appears. If the player reciprocates, he will perform the same actions so that both players connect the candles. This action reveals the appearance of both players to each other.
Once a player’s true appearance becomes visible, one can befriend by offering a white candle from your inventory to another player, or accepting a candle suggested by another player. You must befriend the player before using the Friends Menu to interact with them. A friend’s menu has two ways to open:
- By clicking on a friend’s star in the constellation in the house;
- By clicking on a friend who is nearby.
Friend’s menu. In both friend menus (at home and in the game), some items can be gifted by spending candles. These items appear on the menu with tiny candles below the item to indicate the cost, and are marked below. When an opportunity opens up, both players will initially see a flashing red dot in the friends menu, indicating a new ability. Clicking on a new ability in the menu will perform an action or, in the case of Jump, provide a short description of the ability.
Pencil / Rename friend. The pencil button allows you to select or change your friend’s in-game name / nickname. When players become friends, each of them is asked to name a friend, or choose a random name. You will not know what name your friend gave you.
Make a friend a favorite. Allows you to add or remove a friend from your favorites list. Favorite Friends have a special place in the constellation Home, and you will also receive a notification when they appear online.
Block a friend. A circle with a crossed-out silhouette allows you to block a friend, which removes his star from your constellation, preventing some actions with this friend. To unblock a friend, use a similar button above the friend’s open menu (which will be empty).
Complain about a player. The star above the blocking sign makes it possible to complain about the player if he behaves in an inappropriate manner. Applies not only to friends, but also to strangers with whom you have come in contact with candles. In this case, the button may appear to be closed and inactive, but it is not.
Follow a friend / Hold on to a hand. This icon no longer appears in the friends menu. Instead, when you tap on a friend, this icon appears above their head, so you can tap on them and follow or hold hands. Join hands by pressing on the hand that appears above the friend’s head.
Holding hands in this way means that the other player is leading you, and this is useful if you meet a player who is more experienced than you, or if you just want your friend to lead the way. You can also offer your hand to a friend by clicking on the appropriate button in the friend’s menu to guide him yourself.
High five. The next action you can unlock with a friend is high five. Going to the friend’s menu and clicking on the button with this action, you will invite your friend to perform it. A friend will see a button appear above your head, and by clicking on it, you will perform an action. Can be used after going through a difficult place with the meaning "we did it". Subsequent actions can be performed according to the same principle.
Present. This action opens after a high five, and allows you to present a white heart to a friend using three white candles. You can send it as a token of appreciation or just "exchange hearts" with the player. Also, a gift can be sent through a friend’s star in the constellation Home. With a gift in a constellation, you can only send one heart per day. When you click on a friend next to it and select the "Gift" action - an unlimited number.
Embrace. A hug of two friends. Can be used as a sign of greeting, goodbye, or comfort. Also, the hug has the special ability to charge the cloak of both players.
Chat. Opening this action allows friends to chat anywhere and anytime, not only using a table or a bench, but this chat will be visible to everyone near you. If you do not have a chat open with a player, then you will see all his phrases as "......" Players who have made friends using the link (function "Invite a friend") chat is open from the very beginning.
Mute chat. Above is the icon to mute the chat with this friend. Muting means that you will not be able to see this player’s chat, but he will see yours. The chat is muted if the icon is gray. This should be checked if you feel like your friend is ignoring you.
Friendship Ascended. To unlock subsequent actions with a friend, one of you must donate an ascended candle. Such candles can be obtained after completing the last kingdom of the game. Opening this node will not give any bonuses at the end of the game, unlike the same nodes for spirits.
Cams and High Five. Fists - greeting friends with a touch of both fists. Replacing the usual handshake. Giving five allows friends to give ten. Means the same as giving five. The second level of this action was available in Season of the Seekers of Light, but those who did not have a pass to adventure or missed this season can buy an upgrade from the spirit traveler.
Bounce. This action has been moved and can now be opened immediately after give ten. It is used when you need to move to a friend in the same location as you, but at some distance, and take his hand. To use a jump, click on the eye icon in the place of your friend, and then on the jump icon itself. It should not be confused with teleportation through a friend’s star in the constellation Home.
To be worn on the back. This action was added in Season of the Seekers of Light and allows you to climb a friend’s shoulders. Works in much the same way as holding hands. The second level of this action was available in Season of the Seekers of Light, but those who did not have a pass to adventure or missed this season can buy an upgrade from the spirit traveler.
Tousle your hair. The action was added in November 2019, just before the Season of Involvement. The second level of action was available in the same Season of Complication, but those who did not have a pass to adventure or missed this season can buy an improvement from the spirit traveler.
Comic fight. This action was added before the Season of Magic. The second level of expression could be bought from a spirit from the same season. For those who did not have an Adventure Pass or missed this season, they can buy from the spirit traveler after the end of the Season of Shelter.
Constellation of friends. To see all the friends, you need to click the icon of the constellation of friends in the House (under the constellation of spirits). The first page is always chosen friends. On the adjacent screens are the stars of other friends. By clicking on a friend’s star, you can see a menu with actions.
- Send light. The action is daily. Over time, a heart is gathered from the light given away. If you haven’t sent light yet, the star will be gray to your friend. The star is on if the light has already been sent today or if the friend has not yet picked up the last gift;
- Block a friend;
- Add a friend to favorites;
- Send a gift;
- Move to a friend;
An invitation to be friends. You can send a friend invitation to your real friend. To do this, you need to go to the constellation of friends in the House and click on the QR code icon, after which you can send an invitation in the form of a link through any messenger. Also, after clicking the same icon, you can scan the QR code sent to you by another person, for this you must allow the application to access the camera and / or gallery. After the link has been used by a friend, you need to click on the invitation icon that appears and confirm the friendship. The invited player will appear on the screen of your favorite friends.
Sky Children of the Light: A Guide to Spirits and Elders
Basic. Spirits are non-player characters found in all Sky locations except Home. Finding and collecting spirits is the main plot of the game. In addition to being necessary for passing, each spirit also teaches expression, you can buy various wardrobe items and other improvements from them. The passage of each location ends in the Main Temple, where you meet the Elder - the guardian of the constellation of spirits of this location. Although there are only 6 locations with constellations, there are 7 Elders, since the Valley of Triumph is represented by two Elders.
Perfume. Spirits look like motionless people, glowing with blue light, if the spirit is not yet collected. The collected spirit looks like a gray figure. To collect a spirit, you need to light its light (a golden fire icon will appear on an unassembled spirit, a collected one will have an inactive gray icon) and relive its memory. Memories are a small episode in the life of a spirit, which is sequentially reproduced in separate static scenes.
You need to move from scene to scene to the end - at the end the spirit will portray its special expression, allowing you to learn it and use it later. In addition to collecting spirit on your own, you can also join a memory already launched by another player if you approach one of the scenes (you can also go through even already collected spirits again).
Subject perfume. Plot spirits can be found in each of the locations of the Sky world, in addition to the Heart of Eden and the House, at least three spirits can be found without additional conditions - they are located in accessible zones and, often, in obvious places. Often, in order to gain access to individual zones of a location, closed by the gates of the constellation, it is required to find a certain number of spirits of the current (less often - from another) location.
The expressions of almost all spirits are associated with their location. So on the Midday Prairie you will learn to catch butterflies and laugh, in the Knowledge Store you will learn meditation and telekinesis, and in the gloomy Golden Wasteland - to sneak, fear and pretend to be dead. For more information on the whereabouts of the Spirits, please visit the pages of the respective locations:
- Dawn Island;
- Midday Prairie;
- Secret Forest;
- Valley of Triumph;
- Golden Wasteland;
- Knowledge store.
What to do after receiving the spirit? After you have collected the spirit (or spirits), you need to get to the Main Temple at the end of the location and meet with the Elder. After that, the spirits will ascend into the constellation, and you can interact with them from home from the constellation site, go by going to the spirit stone in the Rest Zone of the corresponding location. When summoning spirits, you can buy hairstyles, masks, raincoats, pants and accessories (wardrobe items) from them for white candles and hearts, improve expressions, buy blessings and white hearts. A part of the branch of improvements for each spirit is blocked by a "lock", to open which you need special Eden candles.
In addition to opening the upgrade tree, opening the castle gives another bonus. For each open castle after Ascension in Eden before rebirth, you will receive 1 winged light at the beginning of a new game. You will receive Edenic candles immediately after Ascension and you can open several locks on the constellation site in front of the gates of rebirth.
Perfume of the season. Seasonal perfumes are only available during the long-term event - Season, lasting a couple of months. In each season, six spirits and the Elder come, the seasonal constellation appears in the House between the constellations of the Secret Forest and the Valley of Triumph (above the altar of return). Uncollected seasonal spirits gleam with orange light from afar, although up close they are as blue as the plot ones.
Each spirit teaches expression and sells things, just like regular perfumes, but unlike them, they are all sold for seasonal candles. The last node in the branches of spirits is the seasonal hearts, which are needed to buy unique items from the Elder of the Season. If you do not purchase the Elder rewards, then after the end of the season they will become unavailable. However, some nodes (including the last one) can only be unlocked with a Season Pass, which can be purchased with real money.
Wandering spirits. The last kind of spirits are wandering spirits, or Wanderers. These are spirits from past seasons returning to give players the opportunity to purchase expressions and items from missed events. The Wanderers appear once every two weeks and are present for four days. Previous Season Wanderers will not spawn until the current (or just ended) season ends. Thus, the spirits of the season of rhythm could not appear during the season of wizardry, but may come when the new season begins.
The wanderer will be in a small area in front of the wardrobe in the home location. To access his expressions and things, you need to find him in the place where he was during his season and relive his memory. In addition, wandering perfume branches are different from what they offered during the season and are more like plot perfume branches - blessings and the opportunity to buy white hearts appear in them, and expressions and cosmetics are bought for ordinary white candles and hearts, rather than seasonal ...
Just like the plot spirits, for the Wanderers, part of the branch is blocked by a "lock" that opens behind the Eden candles, which means that after passing Eden, each ascended wanderer will give an additional unit of winged light before rebirth.
Elders - Constellation Completion. The elders are the main spirits of the constellation of each location. You can meet them by reaching the Temple of the location, where you need to light candles at the altar and sit in the circle that appears on the ground. There is practically no interaction with the elders, they only show their cut-scenes, after which you can see their constellation and summon ordinary spirits. Each constellation has one star with a question mark, when you click on it, a message pops up stating that you must first "complete the constellation" - this means that you need to buy all expressions, things, blessings and so on from the spirits of this constellation.
When you view the constellation above it, it is written in percentage how many gifts of spirits have been collected. After you have bought everything you can from the spirits, the message on the question mark prompts you to "go to the light" - this means that you need to go to the Heart of Eden and ascend to Orbit. Once in orbit, open the completed constellation and click on the question mark again - the Elder will appear and he will be able to receive a special reward - the Elder’s hairstyle for 6 Edenic candles (12 candles will be needed at the completion of the constellation of the Valley of Triumph, since there are two Elders).
By completing the Seasonal Constellation, you will receive special unique rewards that cannot be obtained in any other way after the end of the season. However, to receive the reward from the Elder, you will need to purchase an Adventure Pass.
Awards. The awards from past seasons were as follows:
|The season of gratitude||Mask|
|Season of the Seekers of the Light||Rain umbrella|
|Season of Involvement||Bonfire|
|Season of the Rhythm||Mask|
|Season of the Rhythm||Hairstyle|
|Season of Magic||Hairstyle|
|Shelter season||Musical instrument|
|Season of Prophecy||Musical instrument|
|Season of Prophecy||Mask|
Sky Children of the Light: Creature Guide
In Sky, there are various types of living beings and entities that belong to Light or Darkness. Creatures of Light can help the player, mainly by charging a cloak. Creatures of Darkness, on the contrary, can take away the charge of the cloak and winged light.
Butterflies. Small butterflies of yellow color, first encountered on Dawn Island. There are even more of them on the Noon Prairie, where in the Butterfly Fields one can even find a spirit with the expression "Butterfly Catcher". If you are near butterflies with a discharged cloak, then the butterflies will fly up and charge it. Using a deep Call (long press on yourself) summons butterflies, and they raise the player upward (the height of the rise can be different depending on the place of the call).
You can catch a butterfly by using the expression "Butterfly Catcher" in the immediate vicinity. The captured butterfly turns purple and quickly restores the charge of the cape. At the stadium, you can find blue butterflies flying around the entire area of ??this location and leaving a long blue trail behind them. Can also be caught using the expression "Butterfly Catcher". They live in all locations except the Knowledge Store.
Birds. Predominantly light gray individuals, less common are larger white birds with gold marks like manta rays. They are found almost everywhere. When flying near them, the player’s cape charge is restored. In the game there is an expression "Bird’s voice", which can be found in the Bird’s Nests on the Midday Prairie, but it does not open any additional possibilities. They live in all locations except the Knowledge Store.
Manty. Mantas appear for the first time on the Midday Prairie. These creatures are very similar in appearance to stingrays and manta rays. Their entire body is white, with the exception of the ends of their wide wings and head - they are golden in color. They have a very long, thin tail. Manty can be of different sizes. By flying next to them during their call, the player can replenish their energy. Flying near the giant manta, you can "saddle" it - the player’s character will fly next to the manta to where it flies. In the Valley of Triumph in the Citadel, players can find the expression "Voice of Manta". Although, like the Voice of the Bird, it does not provide any special features. They are found in all locations, except for the Isle of Dawn and the Storage of Knowledge.
Tree mushrooms. Mushrooms are found exclusively in the Secret Forest. They look like translucent growths with yellowish-green sparks, being near them energizes the cloak. Also, the player’s character can move through the mushroom and at the same time, being above the mushroom, hover, holding the height. In this way, mushrooms can help to reach high places.
Jellyfish. Jellyfish in the game come in different types and sizes. Outwardly, they all look like mushrooms - translucent, with luminous sparks inside the body and are permeable through and through. The smallest jellyfish are fearful creatures that move away from the player when he approaches. Large jellyfish can already help - they restore energy and allow the player to settle down on their umbrella.
If you find yourself under the jellyfish near its tentacles, it will pick up the player and lift him onto the umbrella. Giant jellyfish are found only after passing the Heart of Eden - they have a crown on an umbrella. If you take off while on a jellyfish, then it will also push, giving acceleration. They inhabit all locations except the Isle of Dawn, the Golden Wasteland and the Storehouse of Knowledge.
Whales. A whale is a huge fish-like creature without fins. Throughout the game, they meet four times - in an underground cave in the Secret Forest, in the clouds between the Valley of Triumph and the Golden Wasteland, on the Shelter Islands (if you finish the quest with the spirit of the ancestor remaining after the season of shelter) and at the end of the game, after passing Eden in the process of Ascension ... The whale in front of the Golden Wasteland is sometimes called the Whale of Darkness, since it is quite far away and appears dark.
Players do not have direct contact with whales as they generally appear quite far away. Some players have been able to catch up with the whale in Eden and have noted that damage is dealt when approaching (although this may be due to rocks flying around). And if you try to swim to the place where the whale should emerge on the Shelter Islands, it will spawn further, but the texture of its fin will appear under water.
The remains of the whale can be found in the Secret Forest in the area of ??the broken bridge. They are covered with dark plants, after which the expression "Voice of the whale" becomes available.
Space manty and whale. Cosmic (also called ghostly) mantas are beings of Light that live exclusively in the Repository of Knowledge. They differ from ordinary mantas in that they have a transparent body with golden sparks that look like stars. Their wingtips and head are also golden in color.
Space mantas can renew the player’s energy if he (the player) climbs onto one of them. As well as on ordinary mantas, you can ride them. The space whale is a huge creature that looks more like a manta ray with several pairs of wings than an ordinary whale. Has the same properties and appearance as space manta rays. Found only on the fifth floor of the Knowledge Store.
Rain. This natural phenomenon exclusively in the Secret Forest can harm the player. While the player is in the rain, he will slowly take away the energy of the cloak. If you find yourself in the rain without a charge and with an extinct light, you can lose the winged light.
Keep in mind that the water on the ground in the Secret Forest - rivers and puddles, do not take energy, but can slow you down, forcing you to be exposed to the rain for longer.
Dirty water. The dirty water found in the Golden Wasteland and Eden, like rain, can take away the energy of the cloak while you are in it. If you are in water without a charge and with extinguished light, you can lose winged light.
Crabs. Small creatures with glowing white eyes. There are three different types: dark gray, red in the Valley of Triumph, large in the Forgotten Ark. Found everywhere except Island of Dawn. At the sight of a player, they begin to make aggressive sounds, flicker with a dull red light, and then attack the player. If the player did not manage to dodge, then the attack of one crab will take away one unit of charge. If there is no cloak charge, then the crabs will knock out the winged light. Using a deep Call in the air, the player can stun the crabs. If you use a deep Call on the ground, they attack the player with lightning speed. In a stunned state, ordinary crabs can be picked up and carried.
Dark Dragons / Krill
Dark dragons are black-colored creatures whose appearance resembles crustaceans such as krill, which is why they are often called "Shrimp" or "Krill". They are found in the Golden Wasteland, Forgotten Ark and Heart of Eden. These are the most dangerous creatures in the Sky world. Dragons fly around the area looking for creatures of light. Be careful, try not to fall into the blue circle - this is the area of ??his view. Dragons fly along the same route, so you can see a pattern and choose the most opportune moment to move from cover to cover.
If the dragon has noticed you - the circle will turn red and you will have about 5 seconds to hide, otherwise - the dragon will attack. The attack of the dark dragon can knock out one to six units of winged light at a time. Also, you will lose the entire charge of the cape (the character will become colorless). If you managed to find shelter - the dragon will inspect the place where it noticed you for some time, you should not leave the shelter immediately after the dragon’s gaze turns blue.
You will have a few seconds to try to pick up the dropped winged light - it flies off a short distance to the side in the form of a small icon with orange wings and a glowing spark. If you do not pick it up in a few seconds, the lost winged light will "split" and disappear. However, the light can scatter in different directions and it may not be possible to collect all of it, but any other players who can also return your winged light can help with this. This is not a big problem, as the lost winged light will respawn as a child of light in a random location and you can reassemble it.
The dragon can be tricked by pretending to be dead (the expression "Pretend to be dead", which is given by the spirit hiding behind the ruins on the left side of the area in front of the Ruined Temple in the Golden Wasteland). However, this will not work if you are holding hands with another player or players. Also, if you hold hands with another player during the attack, each of the players will lose their winged light.
Shadows are black creatures with 2 round red eyes, found only in the second and third parts of the Trial of Fire in the Cave of Prophecy. When a shadow approaches, an earthquake occurs and a loud sound is heard. If a shadow flies over you, then your fire will go out and you will be teleported to the nearest brazier, which you managed to light. They usually fly along a specific route, covering almost all the white candles that you must light to pass the test. It is impossible to hide from shadows, except in some cases:
- In the second part of the test, there are "safe" candles. These are clusters of 3 white candles. You will light them on the road, like single ones, but compared to single ones, these clusters bend around the shadows, giving you a little rest.
- In the third part of the test there are also "safe" candles, but they are not indicated by the accumulation, as in the second part of the test. They will need to be found empirically.
1. Fish. Small fish of bright orange color swim in schools in various bodies of water - for example, in a small pool under the bridge near the Main Temple of the Midday Prairie and in a round pond in the House. If the player swims too close to the fish, they will rush in different directions, and after a while they will come back together and continue to swim.
2. Oreo. The Oreo is an animal that can only be found when certain conditions are met, namely if eight players simultaneously use the expression "butterfly catcher" in an area that can only be reached by 8 players in the Midday Prairie. Oreo looks like a small black and white dog. Players can ride it across the clearing. Oreo is a real-life dog of one of the game’s developers.
3. Creatures in the office. In the office, you can find several unique creatures that are not found anywhere else in the game. They are not related to Laura games and are created as Easter eggs or for fun.
- The ginger dog is just a dog in the office;
- Oreo on a broomstick - once a week, players in the Office gain access to a memory of a certain spirit, having survived which, you can ride with Oreo on a broomstick. Although the creature looks more like a cat, the developers have confirmed that it is Oreo "
- Ghostly Octopus - located next to the entrance. does nothing, just hovers in the air and blinks;
- The giant robot is a huge gray creature that walks around the office and sometimes passes right through it.
Sky Children of the Light: All About Expressions
What are Expressions? Expressions, they are also actions or emotions, are ways to express your mood or communicate with other players without using words. You can learn expressions from spirits by finding them and reliving their memories. After learning, most expressions can be improved or updated.
How do I use expressions? The Expression Menu can be accessed by clicking on the fan icon at the top of the screen (which also serves as an indicator of the level and charge of your cloak). The menu can be divided into several parts:
- Recently used expressions (6 first icons with a clock icon, expressions that you have used recently are shown);
- Basic actions;
- Basic expressions;
Seasonal expressions. Seasonal Expressions change with each season and, for the most part, cannot be obtained after the end of the season, except for the possibility of a spirit from the previous season emerging as a Wanderer.
Racks. Stances are the poses your character is in when they just stand still and do nothing. In addition, stances affect the posture of the character when he crouches, sits down or lies down.
Vote. Voices are the sounds made by the characters when they call (click on themselves). It does not affect anything, except how you and others hear yourself.
Actions with a friend. Action spirits with a friend only give expression enhancements up to level 2. Actions with a friend only give seasonal spirits from the seasons of the seekers of light, communion and magic. Collected spirits do not appear in the expression menu! Buying a second level of expression opens up the opportunity to improve action.
Blessings. At the very end of the Expression menu are Blessings - a consumable enchantment that can be obtained by opening nodes of the Spirit Friendship tree or buying them from shops in the Forgotten Ark.
Improvements to expressions. Most expressions (except for stances and voices) can be improved. This is done by purchasing a new level of expression in the spirit friendship tree. Almost all expressions have four levels.
- The first level is the main one, the expression in the form that is obtained after you have experienced the memory of the spirit.
- The second level is a branch from the first: sparks or other luminous effects are added to the main expression.
- The third level - can be studied after the lock is opened for the Edenic candles. The expression animation changes.
- The fourth level is an offshoot from the third: sparks or other glowing effects are added to the updated expression.
Some expressions may develop differently. For example, the spirits Flapping Bell ringer and Tearful Collector of Light ascend twice, that is, their improvement trees require opening the lock twice for Eden candles, their expressions, respectively, have a different number of levels. The expressions that these spirits give improve up to level 6. Actions with a friend (only applicable to seasonal spirits) are only upgraded to level 2.
In addition, Action Expressions ("Hide and Seek" and "Raised Candle"), stances, and voices have no upgrades. Dots and stars appear above the icons for improved expressions in the menu. Dots correspond to simple expression animations, and stars correspond to light animations. Press and hold your finger on the expression icon until the second, third, etc. label is highlighted to select the corresponding expression animation.
Sky Children of the Light: Blessings Guide
Blessings. Blessings are consumable items that allow you to get some effects when used, both by offering unique mechanics, and by repeating some of the effects of cosmetic items from the wardrobe. You can use them through the same menu as expressions. You can get blessings by buying them from spirits or in the Forgotten Ark, while buying a blessing from a spirit you get a random blessing.
Blessings of spirits. Blessings of spirits are divided into blessings for 1 candle and blessings for 5 candles. Blessings for 5 candles become available only after passing the Heart of Eden (does not apply to wandering spirits). From all ordinary spirits, you can get a total of 37 blessings at the cost of 1 candle and 37 blessings at the cost of 5 candles. Also, seasonal spirits offer blessings for purchase for 5 candles.
Blessings for 1 candle
In this category, blessings are represented by 5 charms:
- Glow enchant;
- Antigravity enchantment;
- Fast recharge enchantment;
- Fireworks enchantment;
- Charm kids.
1. The charm of the glow. After use, the enchantment causes the player’s character to emit a bright light, illuminating a certain area around him for 10 minutes. Previously, the light emitted was too bright, even dazzling, which made the use inconvenient for many players.
2. Enchantment of antigravity. Contrary to the name, the enchantment does not cancel the gravity for the character, but significantly reduces its effect. This causes the fall rate to decrease by 5 minutes. Also, the effect of the enchantment applies to all players in your group.
3. Enchantment of fast charging. The enchantment slightly increases the wing recharging speed, but does not affect flight costs. Lasts 5 minutes and carries over to other players in the group.
4. The enchantment of the fireworks. The fireworks enchantment is a limited counterpart to the fireworks staff and allows you to use 5 fireworks with a small interval between uses.
5. Charm-babies. Allows the player to shrink to a chibi size (small in Japanese), being the equivalent of a chibi mask. The effect lasts 10 minutes. This enchantment is the only way to achieve chibi size without wearing a chibi mask. Do not use when wearing a chibi mask.
Blessings for 5 candles
This group includes both previously described blessings and a number of new ones:
- Conversation table charm;
- Bonfire enchantment;
- Instant recharge potion;
- New size potion.
Conversation table charm. They are a one-time analogue of the table, also allowing you to communicate with strangers. The benches scattered throughout the game world have a similar effect.
Bonfire enchantment. This works in the same way as the chat table enchantment, but causes a bonfire, which is the main reward of the Season of Complicity and charges the players’ wing when lit.
An instant recharge potion. When used, instantly replenishes the full charge of the player’s wing.
New size potion. Changes the size of the player’s character until the next use of this potion. In this case, the change occurs in a certain range of heights, among which there is a random selection of the value. Moreover, the spectrum contains hundreds or even thousands of values ??for size. Do not use while another potion is in effect or while wearing a chibi mask, because in this case it will have no effect. The potion cannot reach chibi size, but you can get its running effect.
Forgotten Ark Blessing Shop
After the Season of Wizardry in the Golden Waste, a blessing store has been added to the Forgotten Ark. It is divided into 3 small stalls located on the Ark itself. They appear after the 6th improvement of the Ark (you need to give all the colored light found, more details on the season page). After the end of the season, the spirit quest giver was abandoned so that new players could make improvements. The range of blessings changes every few days - some blessings are added every Friday, and on Monday they disappear and only reappear on Friday. All assortment updates are tied to the quest update time.
1. Stall # 1 (Scroll shop). It is located under the left segment of the destroyed ship, when viewed from the side of the entrance to the location (Scroll shop). This shop sells the following blessings every day:
- Fireworks Enchant x2 - 10 white candles;
- Table enchantment 2 pcs. - 12 white candles;
- Paper Boat Enchant x3 - 6 white candles.
From Friday to Sunday inclusive, you can additionally purchase the following blessings:
- Campfire Enchant x2 - 10 ascended candles.
- Charm-swing (set swing) 2 pcs. - 8 hearts.
- Enchant rainbow (sets a rainbow, appeared after the "Rainbow Days" event) 3 pcs. - 9 ascended candles.
2. Stall # 2 (Spell shop). Found under one of the central segments of the Ark (Spell shop). This shop sells the following blessings every day:
- Glow enchant 2 pcs. - 5 white candles;
- Enchant Antigravity x2 - 5 white candles;
- Quick Charge Enchant x2 - 5 white candles.
From Friday to Sunday inclusive, you can additionally buy Summer Light Lantern Charm 2 pcs. - 10 ascended candles.
3. Stall # 3 (Potion shop). Found on the right segment of the Ark (Potion shop). This shop sells the following blessings every day:
- New Growth Potion 3 pcs. - 10 ascended candles;
- Instant recharge potion 2 pcs. - 5 white candles.
From Friday to Sunday inclusive, you can additionally purchase the following blessings:
- Instant Recharge Potion x1 - 1 ascended candles;
- Adult Enchant x2 - 5 white candles;
- Enchant kids 2 pcs. - 5 white candles;
- Giant’s Enchant x2 - 10 white candles;
- Enchant crumb 2 pcs. - 10 white candles.
Sky Children of the Light: How to update a character’s wardrobe?
How to buy cosmetics? Cosmetics are items that you can use to create an individual image of your character. Cosmetics can be found by collecting expressions from perfumes. Most perfumes, in addition to expressions, sell a variety of jewelry, which include pants, masks, hairstyles, raincoats, and accessories. Once you have sent the spirit to the constellation, you can buy cosmetics from him. You can buy cosmetics from perfume in 4 ways:
- In the Temples locations after the Elder cut-scene;
- Summoning the spirit through a special platform of constellations in the House;
- At the spirit stones in their locations. Please note that if you have a version of the game below 0.9.5 you need to look for spirit stones in the next location;
- The Wandering Spirits.
All cosmetics from standard perfumes are purchased for hearts. Cosmetics from perfumes of the current season are purchased for seasonal candles. Cosmetics from Wandering Spirits are purchased for white candles.
Wardrobe. You can put on cosmetics through the wardrobe, which is located at the beginning of all locations, except for the Storehouse of Knowledge and Island of Dawn. The wardrobe looks like 5 small indentations in wood or stone. There is a small arch made of stones near the compartment for changing the accessory.
Capes. The color of the cape varies slightly depending on the light level. All colors glow slightly in bright daylight. The colors also change when the energy of the cape is depleted (for example, if you are standing in the rain in the forest).
Blue and turquoise capes that are bought from perfumes are not a pass to the Office. In order to get there, you need a beta tester’s or founder’s cape.
Elders hairstyles. After completing the constellation, you can buy his hairstyle from the elder. To do this, you will need to completely go through the Heart of Eden, since this can only be done in Orbit.
Accessories. Accessories include musical instruments, staff, campfire (seasonal), swing (in-game purchase), and table.
Seasonal cosmetics. Seasonal cosmetics can only be purchased from perfumes during the season with seasonal candles and hearts. After the end of the season, you can get these things only when a wandering spirit comes (one spirit comes every two weeks for 4 days). From a wandering spirit, cosmetics are bought for white candles. You cannot buy the main rewards of the seasons after the season ends! They are bought for seasonal hearts from the Elders of the season after the completion of the branches of improvements of all spirits (the last node in the branch of the spirit is the seasonal heart). Also, some items are obtained for the purchase of "Adventure Pass" and, accordingly, they also cannot be obtained at the end of the season.
Sky Children of the Light: In-Game Events Overview
The events of the world of Sky are designed to diversify the daily pastime, as well as provide the opportunity to receive additional rewards and unique items and expressions. There are several types of events in the game - daily tasks, temporary short-term events, long-term seasonal events.
Daily tasks. An impersonal spirit or Elder of the season (during the seasonal event), who is the quest giver, stands near one of the portals in the home space. He takes turns moving from portal to portal, with the exception of the rotation is the Isle of Dawn and the Heart of Eden - there are no tasks there. Every day, when updating the game day (at 10 o’clock Moscow time), you need to contact the quest giver to receive four new tasks, most of which will relate to the location at the portal to which it stands. For completing each of the tasks, you can get 1 candle (or seasonal, or white - in the off-season).
Seasonal events. Seasonal Event is a temporary one-time event lasting up to 3 months, during which a special perfume appears, giving the player seasonal cosmetics for seasonal currency. All players get access to most of the content of the Seasonal Event, but only buying the "Adventure Pass" for real money will unlock all the rewards from the Season’s Spirits, the main rewards from the Elder and the pendant (pendant) of this season. During the season, a seasonal constellation appears in the home space between the constellations of the Secret Forest and the Valley of Triumph (above the altar of return). Depending on the season, seasonal perfumes may appear all at once, or they will appear one at a time every week.
Each spirit of the season offers expressions and cosmetics that can only be purchased with seasonal candles. The branches of friendship of the spirits of the season are different from the plot ones, they do not ascend, and the last node in the branches is the seasonal hearts, which are needed to buy unique things from the Elder of the season. If you do not purchase the Elder rewards, then after the end of the season they will become unavailable. But some nodes (including the last one) can only be opened with an "adventure pass". After the end of the season, the spirits from it can only be available as Wanderers. The Wanderers spawn once every two weeks during the season, or once a week during the off-season and are present for four days.
The elder of the spirits of the season, in addition to daily tasks, issues special thematic tasks of the season. To fulfill them, it is necessary to turn to the elder in the world where he is.
Seasonal currency. Seasonal Candles is an in-game currency, available only during the season, for purchasing cosmetics and expressions from seasonal perfumes. Every day, in the location near the portal to which the Elder of the Season is standing, you can find 4 clusters of seasonal candles, the light from which in total gives one full candle. Also, 4 candles can be obtained for completing daily tasks. More candles can be obtained during the event with double candles - then the location will have not 4, but 8 clusters (2 candles in total).
Seasonal Hearts are used to purchase the main rewards of the season. You can only buy them from seasonal perfumes. They are located at the end of the spirit line (this means that the player will have to buy everything from the spirit in order to reach the heart). A Seasonal Heart costs 3 Seasonal Candles, but you can only take it if you purchased an Adventure Pass. At the end of the season, seasonal hearts and candles are converted to regular white 1: 1.
Temporary events. Special rules periodically appear in the game, which are valid for a limited amount of time. As an example, you can get double the amount of light from candles or get double the amount of hearts from gifts received from friends. Usually, information about them appears in the news block when you enter the game, but sometimes it may not be displayed. You can find out information about current events from the blog of the game developers.
Also, temporary events include events with unusual game elements, usually timed to coincide with holidays or external world events - New Year’s holidays, lovers’ days, days of nature, etc. During such events, you can get unique content for game and / or real currency. Unlike seasonal rewards, which can be obtained later from itinerant spirits, purchases of temporary events cannot be obtained in any other way in the future.
Sky Children of the Light: Completing Daily Quests
Basic. Every day in the game, 4 daily quests are available to complete. They are given by the quest giver spirits in the House. They stand near a certain portal to the location and move in a circle from the Midday Prairie to the Vault of Knowledge every day. To access the quests, approach the spirit quest giver and press the button with the exclamation mark above his head.
After completing the quest, pressing this button again will give you a reward - one white or seasonal candle (white candles are given out in the off-season, and seasonal ones - during the season, see more details here). Every day at 10:00 (or 11:00 in winter) Moscow time, the quests are updated. Some of the quests can be completed only in a certain location, and some - in any one.
Quests that are not tied to a location. These quests can be completed at any location in the game:
- Bow to the player (requires the Bow emote from the Valley of Triumph to complete);
- Collect 30 pieces of light;
- Make a candle;
- Give five to a friend;
- Take your friend by the hand;
- Join hands in a group of 4;
- Stun 5 Dark Crabs.
- Light 20 candles;
- Make a new acquaintance;
- Burn 10 units of darkness (dark plants);
- Open the door for 2 players;
- Charge the player’s light;
- Send a gift to a friend;
- Sit on a bench with a stranger;
- Use an expression next to a friend;
- Wave to a Friend (requires the Waving Bell Ringer Emote from the Noon Prairie to complete).
Midday prairie. Tasks:
- Catch the light on the Midday Prairie;
- Catch the green light;
- Meditate at the Bird’s Nest;
- Meditate in a cave;
- Relive Spirit Memories (Butterfly Whisperer);
- Relive Spirit Memories (Waving Bell Ringer);
- Days of the Rainbow: Find the candles at the end of the rainbow in the Midday Prairie.
Secret forest. Tasks:
- Catch the light in the Secret Forest;
- Catch the orange light;
- Meditate in a clearing in the forest;
- Meditate by a hollow tree;
- Relive Spirit Memories (Chilled Pathfinder);
- Relive Spirit Memories (Tearful Light Collector);
- Days of the Rainbow: Find the candles at the end of the rainbow in the Secret Forest.
Valley of Triumph. Tasks:
- Catch the light in the Valley of Triumph;
- Catch the blue light;
- Meditate high above the Citadel of the Valley;
- Meditate over the Arch of the Citadel of the Valley;
- Relive the memories of the spirit (Confident Tourist);
- Relive Spirit Memories (Stunt Acrobat);
- Days of the Rainbow: Find the candles at the end of the rainbow in Valley of Triumph.
Wasteland of gold. Tasks:
- Catch the light in the Golden Wasteland;
- Catch the red light (Ark or Shipwreck);
- Meditate at the ruins of the old Temple;
- Meditate in the cemetery;
- Relive Spirit Memories (Frightened Refugee);
- Relive Spirit Memories (Brave Soldier);
- Days of the Rainbow: Find the candles at the end of the rainbow in the Golden Wasteland (the rainbow was in the Forgotten Ark).
Knowledge store. Tasks:
- Catch the light in the Knowledge Vault (first floor);
- Catch the Purple Light (Archive);
- Meditate with perfume mantas (first floor);
- Meditate at the top of the Vault (sixth floor);
- Relive Spirit Memories (Levitating Adept);
- Relive the memories of the spirit (Polite student);
- Days of the Rainbow: Find the candles at the end of the rainbow in the Knowledge Store (4th floor).
Article author: Nadezhda D.