Walkthroughs of Soldiers: Tips, WIKI, Reviews
SOLDIERS - Android game with release date 10/21/2012 from the company Melsoft Games. In the article, we summarized the official guides and game guides, developers ’answers to players’ questions. Attention, the article is periodically updated, look at the site Wise Geek more often.
- A Beginner’s Guide
- How to play in a tournament?
- How to play a co-op?
- Bugs and fitchi in the game
- Payments and Billing
- My Account
Soldiers: A Beginner’s Guide
Soldiers is a tower defense strategy game. You have a Base that needs to be protected from advancing enemies.You can place your units to defend the Base only at the firing points on the battlefield. To place a squad, click on the troops panel and drag the icon of the desired squad to the firing point on the map. Enemies advance along the roads leading from the edge of the map to your Base. Before the start of each wave, you can see the composition of its troops. You can also see the composition of the next wave.
Training in the game. Training in the game appears when installing the game for new users or after restarting the progress of the game. It is required to pass, and miss it will not work. But do not be discouraged, it will not take much time. If you want to undergo training again, you won’t be able to do this without a restart. After the restart, the game will start from the beginning and you will again be asked to undergo training.
For killed enemies, money is awarded for which you can put additional units on empty points or improve already set ones. You can always pause the game to think over protection if you are not confident in your abilities. And if something didn’t go according to plan, you can always replay the mission, but without returning the supplies spent in battle.
Reflecting all the waves of attackers, you will successfully complete the mission.
Soldiers: How to play in a tournament?
In tournament mode, you can compete with other players for one of the three prizes in the tournament table. To play, click on the "Tournament" button in the main menu:
A window of this mode will open in front of you, in which you will see the map on which the tournament is held, as well as a table with the ratings of twenty leading participants. By clicking on the "Go to battle!" Button, you will be taken to the battlefield. The passage of the tournament is similar to the passage of a regular mission, only the waves of the enemy will follow one after the other endlessly. For destroyed units you will be awarded points.
You can exit the tournament at any time and then continue after a while. But it’s worth considering that you can continue the tournament from the place where you interrupted it only if you do not begin to go through any other mission. In this case, having returned to the tournament, you will have to start from the first wave. In the event of a loss, your score is saved in the tournament rating table, and as a reward for the game you are credited with a certain amount of stars. You can beat him with the best result.
At the end of the tournament, your highest score will be taken into account. To collect the reward after the end of the tournament, you will have to go to the game mail. After the end of the tournament (after the timer expires), the score is reset to all participants and a new tournament begins. Players whose score will be the highest after the tournament has expired will take first, second and third places, respectively, and move to the higher league (bronze league -> silver league -> gold league). The higher the league, the higher the reward for prizes.
Soldiers: How to play a co-op?
In cooperative mode, you can protect the base together with another player. To do this, click "Cooperative" in the main menu:
The game will begin as usual, but only half of the firing points will be available to you. The rest will be given to another player.
Soldiers: Bugs and fitchi in the game
How to disable notifications? You can disable notifications from the game in the settings of your device. For iOS devices:
- Open your device’s settings.
- Find "Soldiers" in the list of applications and click on it.
- On the right, select Notifications -> turn off "Allow notifications."
For Android devices:
- Open device settings -> Applications.
- Find "Soldiers" in the list of installed applications and click on it.
- Uncheck "Enable notifications."
Why does the connection drop all the time? If you experience connection problems during the game, follow these steps:
- Make sure that you are connected to the network and that your connection is stable. Keep in mind that sometimes networks are overloaded or fail, so the connection may be unstable, regardless of what the indicator says.
- If you are using mobile Internet, try switching to Wi-Fi. Using Wi-Fi or 3G / 4G is recommended as they offer the best connection.
- You can also try rebooting your device.
My device gets very hot during the game. This is normal? Devices (especially high-performance ones) really often heat up while running resource-intensive games and applications - this is normal. However, if you are worried about heating the device, you can reduce it in several ways:
- Close other applications before starting the game.
- Play on a device with a charge level of at least 50%.
- Check for device updates.
If heating the device affects its proper operation, it is recommended that you contact the manufacturer for further instructions.
Soldiers: Payments and Billing
Is it possible to play the game without paying real money? Soldiers is a free game, however you are given the opportunity to purchase items and improvements for the game currency, which, in turn, can be bought for real money. You can make such purchases directly from the game. These purchases are made through the online stores iTunes and Google Play, which ensure maximum security of personal data and financial information. It is very important for developers to provide players with the opportunity to choose how to play the game, so regardless of whether you invest real money in the game or not, all the activities of the game will be available to you. The difference is only in the pace and speed of development.
How to protect yourself from random in-game purchases?
Soldiers is a free game, but some in-game items can be bought for real money. To protect yourself from accidental purchases in the game, you need to change the device settings. For iOS devices:
- Go to the device settings -> General -> Restrictions.
- Click Enable Restrictions.
- Create and remember a password for the Restrictions function, and then confirm it. It is recommended that you select a password that does not match the one used to unlock the device.
- After selecting the "Enable restrictions" option, you will see a list of allowed objects on your device. To prevent only in-app purchases, turn off the In-app purchases option.
If you do not want to completely turn off the shopping function, you can set up a password request before making a purchase in applications. To change these settings, go to device settings -> App Store, iTunes Store -> Password Settings.
For devices with Google Play:
- Open the Play Store app.
- Tap the menu icon and select Settings.
- Click Purchase Authentication.
You need to choose one of the authentication options:
- For all purchases on Google Play on this device. Authentication will be required for every purchase on Google Play (including through applications).
- Every 30 minutes. The system will request a password for purchases on Google Play once every 30 minutes.Attention: if you enter the password once with this authentication option, all subsequent purchases within the next 30 minutes will be performed without asking for a password.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
Soldiers: My Account
Can I have two game accounts on the same device? If you download another account to the device, then the original game progress may be completely lost without the possibility of recovery. For the "Soldiers" to work correctly, it is strongly recommended that you have one game account on one device.
How do I change my Google Play / Game Center profile in-game? To change your Google Play / Game Center account, click the settings button -> Profile. There you can switch your account.
Restart the game. How to start the game from the beginning? If you restart the game, all your improvements and purchases will be lost! In order to start the game from the beginning, go to the game settings.Click on the "Profile" button. In the window that appears, click on the "Restart" button and confirm your choice.
After that, the game will begin from the very beginning of training.