Stella Arcana WiKi: Tips and Tricks for Walking the Game
STELLA ARCANA is a game for android with release date 01/06/2021 from LRGame Inc. Game genre: Role-playing. In the article, we have summarized tips for leveling from TOP players, developers answers to gamers questions, guides for beginners from the official website and our secrets of passing the game. Attention, the Wise Geek website is constantly updated, visit us more often.
- A Beginner’s Guide
- Hero Leveling Guide
- Secrets of Getting Equipment and Materials
- Soul Stones Guide
- Perfume Guide
- How to change the appearance of the hero?
- In-Game Trading Guide, House of Trading
Stella Arcana: Codes
Codes from the developers give you the opportunity to receive additional free gifts in the game. Be sure to subscribe to the game’s official Facebook page and stay tuned for new codes so you don’t miss out on your rewards.
How to enter the code? Examples of codes. To enter the code, your account must be at level 4. After that, you will open the account menu (icon in the upper left corner). Click on it and select the "Exchange" button. Enter the code, respecting the upper and lower case rules, and then click "Exchange". The contents of the gift will be in your backpack. Here are some sample codes:
- 5e404196 - Gives 10 Epic Soul Gems, 1 EXP Soul Gems, 20 Spiky Baits , 5 Roses.
- c707ce66 - gives an exclusive gift.
Stella Arcana: A Beginner’s Guide
Basics of the game. Follow the main game plot, the story in the game develops continuously, leading you from one quest to another. At the same time, for certain tasks, you will first need to raise the level of your character’s skills, for which you will have to complete a considerable number of side quests. Gradually, on the left side of the screen, you will have a whole list of tasks. You can always go back and continue any of the started quests with one click.
What character classes are there in the game? At the beginning, you choose one of the presented character classes:
- Megavoin - focuses on defense and attacks from close range;
- Elven shooter - long-range attacks, uses a bow as the main weapon;
- Rune Mage - focuses on magic area damage;
- Holy Priest - a support type class that is responsible for healing and supporting allies;
- Knight of the Roses - a tank with powerful attributes of agility and attack;
- Shadow Assassin is a melee class that deals explosive damage and stealth attacks.
Camera and controls. The camera in the game can be configured and switched between 2.5-3D modes. To make it more convenient in 3D mode, the camera can be rotated to any angle, in 2.5D mode, only the distance can be adjusted. The controls are as simple as possible - a virtual joystick on the left side of the screen and a skill selection attack button on the right.
Skills and talents. In the game you have to actively pump the abilities of your characters, for which you will have several branches of development. To upgrade you will need talent points, which you can earn by completing quests and various tasks. New active and passive skills will become available as the gameplay develops.
Why do you need a backpack? Your backpack shows all the items you have, including weapons, materials, medicines, mission items, etc. There are 100 slots in your backpack. You can return non-mission items. The returned items will disappear. There are two types of items: used and unused. You can make out some of the items in your backpack. The higher the level and quality of an item, the more items and gold you will receive by dismantling it. Once your backpack is full, you will no longer be able to receive items.
Warehouse. The warehouse can store unnecessary items that you do not want to carry in your backpack. Each player can have up to 10 warehouses. Initially, players receive 2 warehouses. Each warehouse has 25 slots. Later, players can use silver to buy warehouses. Players can name each of their warehouses. Double tap to quickly save or find an item.
Character panel. To view basic information about a character, open the character panel. As you travel around the game world, you will gradually discover new characters. You can refer to the character panel to use new ones. You can unlock and complete biographical missions to get a better understanding of the character’s past ... and possible future ...
Strengthening equipment. In the game, you can temper and consecrate your equipment, which will significantly increase your combat characteristics. It is not just the hardening of the equipment itself that takes place, but the slots for weapons and clothes. This means that when you change weapons, the achieved Consecration stats will remain the same, and you will not lose anything. To consecrate the ramparts, the Consecration Stones are required. The more powerful the equipment, the more stones you need to upgrade to the next level. As soon as you pick up equipment more powerful than the current one, the game will notify you of this by highlighting the necessary slots with a red marker.
Magic stones. The game has a lot of stones that you can collect to enhance your character. One example is Soul Stones, which need to be inlaid and upgraded to become stronger.
How do I delete a character? There is currently no way to delete a character.
Can I transfer a character or other items to another server? You cannot transfer a character or items to another server.
How do I create two or more characters on one account? So far, only one character can be created on one server.
How to change the hero? Click on Settings - Change account - Select the required server.
Opening game functions. You accumulate experience and gradually increase your account level, opening up new opportunities for improvement and getting the best rewards. Below is a list of features:
- Clothes (level 10). You can create your own personalized look. Collect the entire set and you will receive a mysterious bonus!
- Astrospirit’s cube (level 18). Tel has prepared many cubes for adventurers to test. If you win, you will receive many Soul Gems.
- Steam cave (level 20). Gather a team, fight powerful monsters, get equipment, soul stones, equipment materials and currency.
- Handbook (level 21). Collect Diagrams of monsters, spirits, characters and other strange creatures and you will receive Adventure Coins as a reward.
- Double talent (Lv. 25). Unlock the second talent and you will receive a tree of completely new skills. This brings more challenges and new strategies!
- Guild missions (level 27). Complete guild missions, get guild contributions and other rewards!
- Fishing (level 29). Choose a fishing rod and see what kind of fish you can catch. The King of Fish is active every day between 6:00 and 24:00.
- Partner (level 29). Find your soul mate and take an oath of eternal love.
- Locust nest (level 30). Gather a team, fight powerful monsters, get equipment, soul stones, equipment materials and currency.
- Tarot Challenge (Lv. 30). Guardians of the Tarot appear daily between 00:00 and 23:00 at 30.40 and 50 minutes of every hour. Victory gives a bunch of prayer stones!
- Seed Island (level 30). Grow crops, feed livestock and expand your land to develop your own farm.
- Epic hero (lvl. 30). Tell Mohad about your adventures. Write your own biography.
- Seal the demon (level 31). Every day between 8:00 and 24:00 Demons appear every hour - exactly, at a quarter and at a half. Victory grants items related to Soul Stones.
- Magic forging (level 31). Gather forging materials, then go to the Blacksmith in Tel to forge the ultimate equipment.
- Guild fundraising (level 32). Help merchants raise funds for the guild and get rewards in the form of a Guild Contribution.
- Scouting the tree (level 33). Go inside the World Tree and destroy the demons that devour the tree to get runes, equipment, blueprints, etc.
- Hardening (level 35). Temper a Weapon Skill Stone into a Weapon to use the powerful Weapon Skill against the Tide!
- Crafting accessories (level 35). Gather forging materials, then go to the Blacksmith in Tel to forge the ultimate accessories.
- Guild Fields (level 36). Desenland’s guilds will compete to defend their territory. This is an event with a full RC mode!
- Lair of the sea monster (level 36). Gather a team, fight powerful monsters, get equipment, soul stones, equipment materials and currency!
- Looting the ruins (level 38). Go to the ancient ruins for treasures. Keep in mind, other adventurers also hunt for the same things, collisions are inevitable.
- The gait of the astro-spirit (eq. 38). Unlock the power of the Astral and you can control the power of the stars!
- Crack (level 39). Fight bosses, grab rewards, level up. A crack in the dimension appears daily at 10:00, 14:30 and 19:00.
- Nightmare Outland (Lv. 40). Explore Nightmare Outland with a 10-player team. Get Nightmare Sets, Legendary Equipment Blueprints, and more!
- Tel’s Peak (level 40). Only the most powerful warriors dare to approach the Pike. Team up with friends to earn rewards.
- Peak Album (level 40). Collect cards of different colors for card packs. Activate the card pack properties to get stronger!
- Guild League (level 40). Take the airship to the abandoned island and join the Guild League. The three battlefields complement each other.
- Profit Missions (Lv. 42). Mr. Goethe of Tel recruits strong men and women to take part in the Profit Missions. He offers great rewards!
- Soul of Advent (eq. 42). To participate in the event of the Advent of the Demon Soul, you must be members of the guild and be in the team of mines. of 3 people.
- Dome altar (level 45). Gather a team, fight powerful monsters, get equipment, soul stones, equipment materials and currency.
- Challenge dungeon (level 50). Fight as a team in advanced demon nests at different levels. Get equipment, materials for soul stones, forging stones.
- Sacred Stone (Lv. 50). Raise the levels of Sacred Stones. When two characters are fighting, the one with the higher Sacred Stone level wins!
- Castle of Nightmares (level 50). Explore the Castle of Nightmares in 10-player squads. Get Nightmare Sets, Legendary Equipment Blueprints, and more.
- Relic of the Sage (Lv. 55). Collect artifacts from past sages and get unprecedented power.
- Laboratory (level 55). Gather a team, fight powerful monsters, get equipment, soul stones, equipment materials and currency.
- Demon kingdom (level 60). Explore the Demon Realm in squads of 10. Get Nightmare Packs, Legendary Equipment Blueprints, and more.
- Hero Tarot (Lv. 60). Different sections of the hero’s Tarot are updated daily from 10:00 to 00:00 every hour.
- Star Weapon (Lv. 60). Pour Starlight into your weapons, gain the Starlight skills, and your appearance will shine with the power of the luminaries.
- Lore’s tomb (level 65). Gather a team, fight powerful monsters, get equipment, soul stones, equipment materials and currency.
- Child of the Star (Lv. 70). You will soon be able to awaken as a Star Child, gaining many mod bonuses and access to Star Child skills.
- Gate of Avalon (level 70). To enter the world of Avalon, one must pass through the Gate of Avalon. Their mysterious power attracts many adventurers to challenge.
- The highest sacred trials (lvl. 70). Pass the Supreme Sacred Trials to receive huge rewards, valuable astro-spirit stones, and materials for enhancement and improvement.
- Avalon Forest (level 75). First, you must pass the Test of the spirit of Light and Darkness in order to prove that you are worthy to move to deeper levels of knowledge.
- Accessory Engraving (Lvl 75). Engrave accessories for rare affix attributes and special skills.
- Medals of all souls (lvl. 78). Unlock the medals of all souls to strengthen your equipment and significantly increase your strength.
- Palace of Soul Eaters (level 78). Those adventurers who have been to the magic cave know that fear dwells in this place and power is born.
Stella Arcana: Hero Leveling Guide
Character growth. The ways to enhance the hero include:
- Skill increase. Upgrade skills with skill points to increase damage and skill effects.
- Increasing talent. Upgrade talents to gain additional properties and special passive skills.
- Talent page. Activate new talent pages to quickly switch backup plans.
- Study. Use Guild Contribution to research and upgrade your own mods.
- The path of the hero. Collect Hero Points to increase your Rank and earn rewards.
- Investigation of monsters. Conduct investigations of monsters to earn the benefits of mods.
- Send a gift. Promote NPC Friendships to earn lavish rewards and boost properties.
- Adventures. Launch adventure missions to earn great rewards.
- Title. Unlock titles to increase your properties.
- Promotion of the Astral Era. Activate the Eras of Stars and earn the power of the Zodiac.
- The gait of the astro-spirit Upgrade Stars to earn mod bonuses and unlock new skins.
- Peak album. Activate guides to earn property bonuses.
- Sacred stone. Raise the level of a sacred stone to activate the power of a sacred stone.
- Coat of arms. Equip coats of arms and inlay insignia to increase rare properties.
Additional gains. Remember to use the following additional amplification methods:
- Consecration. Bless equipment to increase the properties of equipment.
- Customize synthesis. Collect complete sets to earn additional property bonuses.
- Synthesis of Epic Equipment. Collect rare materials to synthesize epic gear.
- Duel accessories synthesis. Synthesize special accessories that will help you in the battle against humanoids.
- Sharpen. Sharpening equipment increases the properties of equipment by a certain percentage.
- Weapon skill. Inlay skill stones to gain weapon skills.
- Equipment promotion. Promotes equipment to increase the basic mods and mods of a set of equipment.
Battle pet leveling:
- Spirit Skill Wheel. Select Spirits to deploy and earn Battle Pet skills.
- Wheel of spirit talents. Select Spirits to deploy and earn Battle Pet talents.
- Raising the spirit. Raise Spirits to increase Breeding and combat properties.
- Breakthrough of the spirit. Evolve Spirits to increase Battle Pet skills and Talents.
- Epic Battle Pet. Summon Epic Spirits to earn powerful Battle Pets.
- Legendary Battle Pet. Summon Legendary Spirits to earn extremely powerful Battle Pets.
- Forging. Forge Magic Equipment to earn Enchanting Materials.
- Apply Enchant. Enchant equipment to create powerful magical properties.
- Improve. Upgrade equipment to increase magical properties.
- Smelt. Upgrade equipment to increase the Highest magical properties.
- Inlay. Inlay runes to increase the properties of equipment by a certain percentage.
- Raise the rune. Upgrade runes to increase base mods and get a higher mod bonus.
Stella Arcana: Secrets of Getting Equipment and Materials
How do I get the gear? There are the following ways:
- Dungeon equipment. Participate in team and raid Dungeons to get equipment.
- Equipment forging. Forge equipment at the blacksmith.
- Equipment synthesis. Go to the Fortification screen to complete the synthesis.
Equipment training. Strengthen your equipment in the following ways:
- Consecration of equipment. Increases the basic properties of the equipment.
- Equipment sharpening. Increases the properties of equipment by a certain percentage.
- Inlaid equipment. Inlay Soul Gems to earn extra mods.
- Enchant equipment. Gives magical properties to equipment.
- Equipment hardening. Temper your weapons to gain weapon skills.
How do I get Silver, Gold and Crystals?
- Silver. Used for daily expenses. Receive by participating in activities.
- Gold. Used for trading operations. Can be exchanged for Crystals in a certain proportion.
- Crystals. Used for shopping at the Trading House. Top up your account to get crystals.
How do I get the materials?
- Consecration stone. Used in Equipment Blessing. Can be purchased from the equipment tab in the Bazaar.
- Sharpening stone. Used in Equipment sharpening. Obtainable by dismantling higher equipment.
- Soul stone. Used in inlaying the Soul Stone. Can be obtained by clearing the Astro Spirit Cube in Single or Team mode.
- Blueprints. Used in Gear Synthesis. Drops from Team Dungeons and Team Dungeons.
- Equipment materials. Used in gear synthesis. Drops from Team Dungeons and Team Dungeons. Can also be obtained through life skills.
- Rune. Used in inlaid runes. Can be obtained after the Guild defeats monsters in a Sealed Bottle.
Stella Arcana: Soul Stones Guide
Players can mine Rare, Epic, Legendary, Mythic, and Wondrous Soul Gems. Legendary and mythical soul stones are further divided into stones R1, R2 and R3.
Views. There are three types of soul stones: fighting spirit, guards and energy.
- You can inlay weapons, bracelets, rings and so on with the stone of the soul of the fighting spirit.
- The guardian’s soul stone can be inlaid with equipment for the shoulders, body, legs, feet, etc.
- Headdresses, necklaces, earrings, etc. can be inlaid with the energy soul stone.
Inlay. You can inlay equipment with soul stones as soon as you put it on. You can inlay each piece of equipment with 3 soul stones. After inlay, you can remove equipment to neutralize the effect of inlaid stones (attribute or level bonuses gained from crystals are also neutralized).
Only one piece of equipment can be inlaid with each soul stone. There are also special soul stones, only one per character (but not one per piece of equipment).
Attributes. Each soul stone has base and resonance attributes (both attribute types are generated randomly when you receive crystals).
- Basic attributes take effect when an item is purchased, and grant attribute bonuses when inlaid with equipment. The basic attributes of a soul stone that were obtained after purchasing a soul stone cannot be changed. Instead, you can only increase the base, fixed values.
- Resonant attributes only take effect after the corresponding crystals are inlaid and the crystal level has risen to a certain level. Resonant Attributes of Legendary Soul Gems can be crafted after the Soul Gems are cleansed. Rare and Epic gear cannot currently be refined.
Improving soul stones. Each soul stone can use soul stones - experience to increase their own level.
- Rare Soul Gems can be upgraded to Lv. 6.
- Epic Soul Gems can be upgraded to Lv. nine.
- Legendary Soul Gems can be upgraded to Lv. 12.
- Mythical Soul Gems can be upgraded to Lv. fifteen.
- Wondrous Soul Gems can be upgraded to Lv. eighteen.
What to do with extra stones? Extra soul stones can be disassembled into soul stones - experience (income depends on the quality of the stone). If you have already used experience stones to boost soul stones, you will get them all back when you disassemble the stone. If you take apart a soul stone that has been cleansed, you will receive the used cleaning items back.
Stella Arcana: Perfume Guide
Types of spirits. There are three types of spirits: Battle Pets, Mounts, and Mini. Battle Pets grant mod bonuses to their owners. Once deployed, you can use the pet-exclusive talent skills. You can ride mounts to increase your Movement Speed. Minis can go on an expedition to win random items.
Use of perfume. Spirits can be set free, in return you will receive a spirit egg and some resources for a battle pet. Reincarnation of mounts and mini will provide only a little silver in return. After an epic or higher battle pet reaches a certain level, it can bring toys to add more mods. Universal toys can be used to activate the set’s abilities. Exclusive toys can be used to increase the level limit.
Battle pets. Battle pets activate character after Lv. 70. Different character types will bring different effects to players. A certain character will provide a bonus to the properties of the toy. Battle pets will have different personalities based on their own quality. Higher quality will provide stronger character types through rework.
Hatching eggs. If you have received spirit eggs, you can come here to hatch them. You will have to wait a certain amount of time before the eggs hatch. You can click on the spirit egg and choose to cancel hatching. When you start hatching again, the timer will be reset. When the spirit hatches, you can free it or take it for yourself. If you are picking up a spirit, make sure you have free space.
The hatched spirit egg will become attached and cannot participate in transactions.
Stella Arcana: How to change the appearance of the hero?
Hero clothes. The wardrobe shows all the sets of equipment that your character owns. Click on your character’s closet to switch between characters. After receiving an item that can unlock a set of equipment, click on the corresponding set to access it. Changing a set of equipment after you have put it on does not change the appearance of your character.
You can also choose to try on a set of equipment that you do not have yet. Some gear sets come in multiple colors. Click on the wheel in the lower left corner of the screen to try on different colors. Click on the "Background" button to change the background behind your character. Click on the "Paint" button to enter the item workshop.
You cannot paint a gear set in the workshop if you have not received it yet.
Shop rules of appearance. The Outfit Shop sells skins and mounts. Skins are divided into kits and parts. Kits have kit attributes. Re-use Limited Skins and Mounts to extend their usage time. Some items can be gifted to friends.
Stella Arcana: In-Game Trading Guide, House of Trading
Bazaar. Players can buy and sell items in the bazaar for silver. Each item in the bazaar has a base price. When players buy and sell a certain item, its trading price will fluctuate around the base one. Item prices are adjusted every hour.
A store. Players can buy and sell items at the point of sale. This is a great way to quickly acquire gear, crafting materials, and other items. You can also sell items to get gold. The price of each item that you put up for sale at the point of sale will be adjusted by the system based on the volume of sales of that item in the last 3 days. Initially, each player has 4 shelf spaces to sell items. With gold, players can buy more shelf space, up to a maximum of 12.
When you list an item for sale, you pay a 1% service fee in silver. After the item is sold, the seller will be charged a 9% gold service fee. Regular items can be placed on the shelf for a specific period, which by default is 24 hours. If no one buys an item within 24 hours, it is automatically removed from the shelf and the player can pick it up or put it up for sale again.
Sale of rare items. When a very rare item is listed for sale, the ad is placed for 8 hours. Very rare items remain on the shelf for 72 hours. After 72 hours, they are automatically removed from sale.
Trade security system. The Stella Arcana team makes every effort to protect the rights of players and to ensure that all in-game transactions are fair, fair, reasonable and properly conducted. The operations team will continue to improve the system to ensure the safety of player-to-player transactions and prohibit off-system transactions and in-game commerce. To this end, all orders for transactions from players will be sent to the server and checked by humans and AI systems for compliance with the policy of the Stella Arcana team.
Shop. The shop includes: points shop, guild shop, glory shop, tree heart shop, adventure shop, perfume shop, merit shop, general shop, seed shop, garden shop, card shop, astral shop, demon shop, snowfield shop, tarot and memory shop. If you did not buy an item with a purchase restriction on the day today, then your attempt is carried over to the next day. You need different currencies in different shops. You need to participate in various daily events in order to earn the corresponding currency.
House of trades. The House of Trading feature was created to provide players with a fair and fair platform where they can buy and sell items and where their rights will not be infringed. The main currency of the trading house is gold. Players can buy and sell the items they want according to the rules of the game. At the auction house, the seller can set the selling price (in gold). If the buyers agree on the price, they purchase the item, then the seller receives the gold minus the service fee.
The specifics of trading in the house of trading. The House of Trades hosts guild trades, world trades, and team trades. To start a guild auction, the guild can take part in the "World Boss" event. The more damage the guild deals to the boss, the more items they will have at the auction. Excess items from the guild auction will go to the world auction. Team bidding takes place every time a team kills a dungeon boss, provided that the team still has attempts to collect rewards.
Bidding and redemption formats are used for trades. Bidding continues until the highest price is announced and no one has offered more. Your gold will be withheld as soon as you submit a bid. If someone outbids your price, gold will be returned to you by email. Buyback means that you agree to a certain price and buy the item directly with gold, without raising rates. Gold earned from Guild Bidding, World Bidding, or Team Bidding will be distributed equally among the players who participated in the respective events.
Article author: Nadezhda D.