Passage of the Titans: Tips, WIKI, Reviews
TITANS - a game for social networks with a release date 07/01/2014 from the company PlayKot. In the article, we summarized the official guides and game guides, developers ’answers to players’ questions. Attention, the article is periodically updated, look at the site Wise Geek more often.
Titans: A Beginner’s Guide
What is this game? The Titans is a modern strategy that takes place in a world that has survived a global catastrophe, an epidemic of an alien plague and a devastating war. You have to: rebuild the base, design and create combat robots, form squads from them, attack the bases of other players and caravans of corporations, and also manage your troops in uncompromising battles in real time. Among the melted blocks of destroyed combat vehicles in the smoke of battles to the roar of automatic guns and the roar of explosions, you will gain infinite glory and power ... or eternal peace.
What is the maximum level in the game? The maximum level is 54.
What types of robots are there? In the "Titans" there are several categories of robots:
- Standard . To access them, you just need to study them in the Robot Workshop. Example: Mirage, Scorpio, Bear.
- National teams . Such robots are assembled from parts that fall out during the destruction of convoys and bases of other players. Example: Azrael, Shark, Cyclops.
- Operating This type of robots can only be obtained during a special event - operations. For a fairly short period of time, the player must complete a certain number of missions. To get an operating robot, you need to meet the deadline on time. Example: Inquisitor, Cutthroat, Baal.
- Tournament . The most powerful robots in the game belong to this category. Example: Pallant, Kronos.
The last three types of robots are called "elite".
What are the categories of operations? In the game there are special, elite robots that can be obtained during certain events - operations. Players are divided into 4 groups and depending on what group the player is in, he gets his own set of operations. The division into groups is carried out according to only one criterion - the level of the Robot Workshop.
- Group 1: players from the Robot Workshop IV-V (Tarantula and Inquisitor).
- 2 group: players from the Workshop of robots VI-VII ("Cobra", "Malfas", "Sentinel", "Cutthroat").
- 3rd group: players from the Robot Workshop VIII-XI (Liberator, Patriot, Hammer of the Gods, Lord, Destroyer, Yeti, Medusa, Tick, Baal, Loki "," Morrigan ").
- 4 group: players from the Workshop of robots XII-XIV ("Vanadis", "Thor").
Why do we need loans and how to get them? Credits are a game currency that can be spent on the purchase of resources and acceleration of actions. A certain amount of credits is given at the start. You can buy additional loans in the bank window, for this you need to click on the "+" next to the number of loans counter.Free loans can be obtained:
- In the course of story missions;
- As a reward for prizes in tournaments;
- Having received a gift in the official community of the game on VKontakte, Odnoklassniki, My World and Facebook (such actions are held on a regular basis).
How to join a clan? First of all, it is necessary to build a clan center . Only after that the player will have the opportunity to join the clan.
To open the clans window, you need to click on the icon with crossed swords under the avatar.
Through the tabs "Top" and "Search" you can see a list of existing clans, and then apply for membership.
What is fuel for? How to replenish its reserves? Fuel goes to launch every battle. To start a battle with ARMA corporation caravans, to attack an enemy base and launch a campaign mission, 10 units of fuel are required, and an attacking player will also need 10 units to fight in revenge. Fuel is restored automatically to 80 units (at the maximum level of the fuel storage). Full restoration of the tank will take 6 hours. When the amount of fuel falls below a permitted maximum of 80 units (from 79 units and below), the process of fuel recovery begins. Fuel can also be obtained:
- For loans, by clicking on the plus sign next to the fuel.
- By asking friends (no more than 5 requests per day, which equals 50 units of fuel).
- Collecting from the destroyed robots of the enemy after an attack on your base.
What happens if you cancel the production or improvement? If you cancel the started production or improve all the resources spent will be returned back to the account.
How to attack the bases of other players? To attack another player’s base, you need to find it on the global map (they are indicated by the player’s avatar) and click on it.
What gives the destruction of the base of another player? Destroying the base of another player brings resources and rating points.
How to quickly destroy another player’s base? It is necessary to fulfill the conditions indicated under each star (destroy Headquarters, turrets and warehouses). Reaching three stars destroys the entire player’s base, even if the opponent has other buildings.
How to protect your base from attack? To protect their own base from enemy attacks, it is necessary to build turrets and (necessarily!) Install guns on them. A turret without a gun does not fire at enemy robots. In addition, you can use the Tesla traps, mines and robots that are installed at the Guard posts.
How to install a gun on a turret? To install the gun on the turret, click on it and press the "Modification" button. In the window that appears, you can select the desired gun.
How to turn on / off the sounds and music in the game? Sounds and music can be turned on and off by clicking on the corresponding icons in the upper right corner of the screen.
Titans: Tournament Guide
What is a tournament? A tournament is an event during which players compete for prizes. The main reward in this fight is a unique tournament robot.
How is the tournament held? To take part in the tournament, you must be a member of the clan. You do not need to send an application for entry into the tournament. The tournament participant only needs to attack the bases of other players who are on the map. For successful attacks, he receives rating points, which are added to the overall rating of his clan. The higher the clan’s rating, the higher its position.
How can I get a prize? There are different types of prize containers: purple, orange, blue and green. For the purple chest, the highest award is provided, and for the green - the least valuable.
The number of prize containers for each place can be found in the tournament window (the "Clans" icon in the upper left corner, under the player’s avatar). The rewards for all players are the same, only the number of tournament robot parts, the details of a random robot of the 12th level and the number of credits vary.
What are the rules of the tournament?
- The winners are clans whose participants scored the highest rating during the tournament.
- The tournament ranking takes into account the contribution of clan members at the time the tournament ends.Players who quit the clan during the tournament do not receive anything, and the clan loses their rating.
- Clan tournaments are held weekly from Wednesday to Saturday.
- According to the results of the tournament, each participant in the winning clan is entitled to a reward in the form of containers.
- The prize robot changes with the changing seasons: spring, summer, autumn, winter.
Titans: Game Tips
Can I play Titans from my phone / tablet? Unfortunately, this game does not have a mobile application, so it can only be played through computer browsers.
How to hire strong mercenaries? The status of mercenaries depends on the average level of 4 objects:
- Workshop of components;
- Workshop of defense;
- Workshop of robots;
- Workshop of technology.
The higher the level of Workshops, the more powerful mercenaries a player can hire. To gain access, for example, to Goliath, you need to upgrade any 2 Workshops to level 11, and the other 2 to level 12.
How do mines work? Mina - a defensive object that opens from the 4th level of the Headquarters. Its features:
- On the base you can place up to 6 min;
- They are invisible to the enemy, but appear at a critical approach to them;
- Mines explode 3 seconds after detection and cause damage to all robots that are in the affected area;
- The damage from the Mina explosion depends on the location of the robot: in the center of the affected area, damage is higher, on the periphery - lower;
- An explosion mine does not cause damage to other objects of the defending player (they can be installed directly on the base);
- Mina is being built and improved as Tesla;
- Mina only fires once per battle;
- The radius of Mina’s defeat is higher than that of Tesla.
Where to get t-mineral? T-mineral can be obtained in battle with convoys of the ARMA corporation, which carry this mineral (purple units on the map). Convoys with T-mineral appear on the map only after the player passes the mission of the Crater 17 campaign. T-mineral can also be obtained by attacking the base of players who have this resource.
Can I take revenge on all the attackers on the list? No, only five players from the list of attackers can take revenge.
How often can other players attack my base? A large number of players can attack your base per day, however only 5 of them will be taken into account in the game. At the same time, all other attacks will be counted by the attacker, but they will not affect the state of your base, resources and rating. Sometimes in the Attack Log you can see more than 5 attacks from one player per day, since only a victorious attack affects your base, the enemy can make several capture attempts.
Titans: Accelerate the game
What to do if the game slows down / freezes? If the game is slow, there may be various reasons. You can improve the performance of the game in the following ways:
- Reload the page with the game.
- Close other browser tabs and / or open network games.
- Periodically restart the browser with the game: close it and open it again: in some browsers, the Flash plug-in after restarting the page does not free up memory - as a result, until the browser is completely restarted, the memory will continue to be occupied.
- Try changing the browser for the game to Mozilla Firefox.
- Disable existing download managers and torrent clients.
- Temporarily disable antivirus software.
- Try updating your video card drivers.
Which browsers are recommended for playing the Titans? The game shows the best performance in Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome browsers. It is not recommended to play "Titans" in Internet Explorer, because some game functions may not work correctly or may not be available in this browser.
Titans: Why are players banned?
Invalid actions. The following is a brief list of invalid actions. This list is not an exhaustive list of unacceptable behavior, but it helps to understand what behavior is considered unacceptable.
- Impersonating an employee of a developer company (Playkot);
- Intentionally use bugs and vulnerabilities in the game;
- Encourage other players to violate the rules;
- Provide personal contact information or try to obtain personal data of other players;
- Use in-game chat for advertising, spam and fraud;
- Resell and buy in-game currency, resources or accounts from intermediary players;
- Use third-party software in order to obtain undeserved advantages in the game.
There is no place for scam. In "Titans" it is forbidden to use third-party software. Third-party software is an application that affects the gameplay. Such programs change the functionality of the game and provide unfair advantages to players, while creating a potential threat to their accounts and privacy. Third-party software includes:
- "Cheats" or programs that change the functionality of the game;
- "Bots", game automation programs or scripts;
- Programs that allow you to charge game currency and resources;
- Any other programs aimed at modifying the game or obtaining undeserved benefits.