Walkthrough Zombie Farm: Tips, WIKI, Reviews
ZOMBIE FARM - Android game with release date 06/09/2016 from the company VIZOR APPS. In the article, we summarized the official guides and game guides, developers ’answers to players’ questions. Attention, the article is periodically updated, look at the site Wise Geek more often.
Zombie Farm: Walkthrough Tips
I do not know how to create or where to look for an item. What to do? If on a quest you need to create, find, give or sell an item, and you do not know where to look for it, click on the "Show" button or the "i" icon. Both buttons will help you navigate.
How to put something in the warehouse? In the lower right corner, click on the button with the blue arrows, select the icon with the box and the green arrow, then click on the item you want to put in the warehouse . To exit this menu, click on the icon with a red cross. All objects hidden in a warehouse can be found in the Landfill section. You can get and put them on location only on the Island of Love and the Great Land. Click on the icon with three dots in the lower left corner, select the icon with a bag to open the warehouse, go to the Landfill tab and click on the Put button under the object that you want to get from the Warehouse.
How to sell an item / building / decoration? To sell an item, click on the button with blue arrows, then on the Sell icon in the form of coins, and select the object you want to sell. To exit the sale mode, click on the icon with a red cross in the lower right corner. If you want to sell the crop on the Great Land or the Island of Love, open a warehouse, go to the Harvest tab and click Sell.
How to move an item / building / decoration? Long press to select the item you want to move, wait for the green arrow to appear above the object, and move without releasing your finger. You can also use the Move button: in the lower right corner, click on the button with blue arrows, select the arrow icon, then the item you want to move, and drag it around the location to a convenient location. Click on the green arrow above the object to place it. To exit this mode, click on the icon with a red cross in the lower right corner.
Where to get the collection? In the lower left corner, click on the button with three dots, then select the icon with a chest to go to the Collections section, where you can find out detailed information about them and exchange them for useful items. You can collect collections yourself or send zombie helpers - Treasure Hunters and Fishermen - in search of. You can only search for collections on the mainland. In the market, in the Zombie tab, you can buy Treasure Hunters and Fishermen. Assistant zombies bring items from collections every half an hour or an hour, so be sure to check their graves regularly.
Why do we need golden shovels? Golden shovels are needed to search for collections on the mainland. At the market, buy a piggy bank (Market - Extensions), click on it or on the button with blue arrows in the lower left corner, then on the icon with a golden shovel. You can individually select each item under which you want to search for collections, or swipe your finger across an entire area. You can search for items from collections under trees, bushes, stones and decorations. If you have no trees and plants left on the Big Earth, fill it with decorations and go in search of treasures!
What is a Secret treasure? When you stumble upon the Secret treasure, a notification window will appear.Continue to dig under this item to find items from rare collections.
Collector. Greet the new zombie collector zombie! The collector will appear in the game and buy materials that you no longer need. This will clear your warehouse of all unnecessary and unnecessary from previous updates.The collector does not have a strict schedule, but he will definitely come to visit you.
I can’t go further, the clouds have closed everything! Change the display mode. In the lower right corner, click on the button with the blue arrows, in the menu that appears, select the icon that looks like a box. This action will "hide" large trees and stones, and you will be able to see a small object that impedes progress. If changing the mode does not help, send a support screenshot of the problem area with the Mode option enabled.
Where to find a ship to get to the Trojan island? To go from Secret to Trojan Island, you need to complete the Legend of Kon quest of Mad Island and build a Ship that appears on Secret Island or in the Warehouse - the Landfill tab.
Ancestral Island. To get to the island of the Ancestors, you need to "close" two islands: the Grotto and the Island of Giants. Use the pier on the Isle of Giants or the teleport on the Grotto to get to Ancestral Island.Ancestral Island belongs to the main storyline, which means that quests are not limited in time. The Ancestral Pyramid is ready to reveal its last secret to Zombies. Look for clues in the cold twilight of her dungeons.
City of People. Zombie has become a man! Now he has to find his Love in the City of People. Will he be able to?Build a marina in the north of Ancestral Island to get to the City of People.
Far and Mysterious Islands. Already become a Man and found Love? It’s time to find out where the zombies came from! Go to the Far Island and find out how it all began! So, forward to the past!
- The focus shifts to Zombie’s Love. Explore the girl’s memories and find out how she turned into a zombie.
- New permanent locations - Distant and Mysterious Islands. Getting to them is not easy: first you need to complete all the quests in the City of People and the Sanctuary.
- But finding on the map is as easy as shelling pears! Click on the icon with the girl in the upper left corner of the map.
Find out the secret of the origin of zombies. Or at least get one step closer.
Zombie Farm: Tools, Wells and Quartz
Where to get tools for clearing the islands? There are three ways:
- They can be found in wells scattered around the islands. Wells often hide behind clouds. You can also buy wells in the market in the Buildings section . Attention! To build a well, you may need resources that can be obtained by clearing the islands. It is wise to build a new well before it "ends", disappear and leave you without tools.
- You can buy universal tools for zombies - Super Swords .
- When you clear the territory of the islands, cut down trees, stones, etc., you get not only useful resources, but some tools to boot.
Why do we need superballs? Where can I get them? Superballs are universal tools that can cut down huge trees and stones, as well as grass. If you don’t have enough tools to remove a large object from your path, superballs are automatically written off, allowing you to continue moving. You can buy super-swords for zombies, get them for completing quests, or win a contest or a mini-game at the office. game page.
Wells from a location disappear at me. What’s happening? The game has various types of wells. Most wells produce a limited number of tools. Once the limit is reached, the well turns into gold, after which it gives out the tools for the last time and disappears from the location.
- Unlimited (permanent) wells. It’s just the salvation of the zombie kind! You can recognize them by the copper roof!Permanent wells provide an unlimited number of tools, again and again. Unfortunately, they are rare. Have to travel around many islands in search of the next unlimited well. But it’s worth it!
- A disposable well can be found on many islands. A disposable well without a roof gives out tools 100 times, and a well with a brown roof - 50 times, after which it turns gold and, having issued the last portion of tools, disappears.
- A recovering well gives out tools 100 times, turns first into gold, and then into a one-time one, distributes tools again, turns into gold and disappears.
- Wells with a golden roof are a subspecies of disposable wells. If you want to quickly clear the islands, then you definitely need these wells. They do not need to be looked for, they are sold in the market and put on the Island of Love. Tools can be assembled 100 times, after which the well with a golden roof becomes golden and disappears.The beauty is that you can always buy another one!
Where to get the wells with tools? Wells are scattered around the islands, but often they are difficult to see behind the clouds. You can also buy wells in the market in the Buildings section.
To build a well, you may need resources that can be obtained by clearing the islands. It is wise to build a new well before it "ends", disappear and leave you without tools.
Where to find / how to get quartz? Follow these tips:
- You can find quartz deposits on almost all islands.
- Exchange the Signs Collection for quartz.
- The Large Statues of Liberty on Liliput Island, as well as the Towers and Walls on Troyan Island, provide useful materials, including quartz.
- Upon reaching level 44, you can buy and build Towers where you can win quartz.
Zombie Farm: Brains and Speeds
Why do we need brains? Zombies love brains! They need them to carry out your small assignments. On the mainland you will meet zombie helpers: they will clear the island from trees and stones, prepare creepy dishes for you, and collect items from amazing collections.
My zombies need more brains. Where to get it? There are two ways to get zombie brains:
- Buy in the Market.
- Click on the icon with the brains and the inscription Free, watch a short video and get the brain as a reward.
Brainy zombie helpers. These cool zombies have enough gray matter left over to work, so they don’t require any extra brains. You can buy Brainwave zombies in the Market for zombies, and never again worry if they have enough brains.
Zombie Farm: Islands and Map
Views of the islands. Permanent, intermediate, temporary islands. There are three types of islands in the zombie world.
- Permanent Islands. Big Earth and the island of Love. Here you can store all your wealth, build buildings, hire zombie helpers, plant plants and decorate the territory with unusual decorations.
- Intermediate islands. Secret, Mad, Trojan and other islands. Your stay on these islands is not limited in time, but as soon as you complete all the quests available at the location and clear the territory, you will have to "close" the island to get the next available in the storyline.
- Sometimes temporary islands appear in the game. Islands such as Christmas Island, Easter Island, Island of Fear, available only 10 days. These locations are quite often associated with a holiday or event, they are usually smaller, easier to clear, and quests easier to complete.
I have lost the island. Where to? Two options are possible: either the island was temporary, and the time allotted for the passage was over, or you "closed" the island to gain access to the next. Temporary islands, such as Christmas Island, Easter Island, are available only 14 days after the first arrival, as the ticking timer constantly reminds.
The second possible explanation: the island that you cannot find was intermediate, and you "closed" it. There is no timer on such islands, but before closing the island, the game asks you for permission to close the island.Carefully read all the messages in the game!
Let’s analyze the procedure for closing locations using the example of Secret Island. This island must be closed in order to get to the Trojan. After completing the quest line of the Secret Island, you get a ship, finish building it and put it on location. Then you click on the ship and a pop-up window warns you that the island will close. By clicking on the Go button, Secret Island closes, and Trojan opens.
Why are there only two permanent islands? Only 2 permanent islands, 2 intermediate and 1-2 temporary islands are available in the game at the same time. As soon as you complete all the quests available at the intermediate location and clear the territory, you will have to "close" the island to gain access to the next in the storyline.
Thanks to the island closure mechanism, the game remains operational even on relatively old weak devices. Each new object, decoration, completed quest increases, makes your game state more difficult. The more states, the more RAM is required on your phone / tablet. On a device that can withstand all the islands of the richest zombie world, you can fly into space! Not all Zombie Castaways players have such powerful devices, and that is why developers "close" the islands.
Zombie Farm: Questions From Beginners
Why do you need a bang-bang (bomb)? Ba-Bach instantly cuts down 100 units in total from all nearby trees, stones and bushes. Cannot be used on Earth.
I lost the zombies. Zombies, coins, and items cannot disappear for no reason. Most likely, you purchased some kind of item or extension, for example, super-swords, or missed one or more tasks. If you are sure that the zombaks have evaporated, write to the support service and they will find in your logs what exactly they were spent on.
I have lost the item / building disappeared from the island. Most likely, you mechanically placed an item / building in a warehouse. Open the warehouse and look for the loss in the Landfill tab. If you have lost a well, then most likely it has "ended". Remember that in the game there are various types of wells that give out a limited number of tools. Once the limit is reached, the well turns into gold, after which it gives out the tools for the last time and disappears from the location.
It is possible to get and put objects / buildings only on the Island of Love and the Great Land. Click on the icon with three dots in the lower left corner, select the bag icon to open the warehouse, go to the Landfill tab and click on the Deliver button under the object that you want to get from the Warehouse.
I have lost items from the warehouse. Do not worry, the zombie’s warehouse is reliable, nothing can just disappear. Most likely, you used this item to create another, or sold it for coins. If you are sure that the zombie thieves have robbed you, write a message to the support service.