Walkthrough Star Wars Commander: Tips, Wiki, Reviews
STAR WARS COMMANDER - Android game with release date 09/17/2014 from the company Zynga. In the article, we summarized the official guides and game guides, developers ’answers to players’ questions. Attention, the article is periodically updated, look at the site Wise Geek more often.
Star Wars Commander: A Beginner’s Guide
About the Star Wars Commander game. The galactic war is in full swing. The empire is gaining power, swallowing whole worlds and destroying planets. It is opposed by independent rebels and their allies. Now the outcome of this war is up to you. Which side do you choose? Join the war and erase enemies in space dust.
You will lead the army and lead your troops to victory across the galaxy. Capture and defend new territories, train your own invincible army. Together with you or against you, legendary heroes participate in the battle - Darth Vader, Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, Princess Leia and many others. On each side you will have your allies and enemies: Wookiee warriors, AT-AT, speedbikes, Empire stormtroopers and the rest of the galaxy.
How to play Star Wars: The Invasion?
If you want to survive on Tatooine, get ready as you should. Let’s go through the basics.
Droids. Not all problems can be solved with a blaster. To build a base, you will need droids. Each construction project will take one of them for a long time, so for rapid development you will need several construction robots.To buy additional droids, click on the icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
Note: Stones scattered in the desert interfere with construction. Touch the pile of debris to order the droid to clear the rubble.
Score. To survive in this den of bastards and villains, you need to properly protect the base. Resources extracted with sweat and blood will allow you to build defensive buildings. There are 6 product categories in the store.
- Defense: all defensive buildings except turrets. Do not underestimate the benefits of the ramparts, and shields are effective against air strikes. Get ready for everything - traps, droid guardians and reconnaissance towers are an important part of your defense.
- Army: Are you ready to attack the enemy? These buildings will allow you to train or build various units.
- Resources: training your soldiers does not matter if you do not have the resources to support the army. These buildings will provide you with alloys, loans, smuggling and crystals. Ultimately, they more than pay back their value.
- Treasure: urgently needed alloys, loans or crystals? That way.
- Protection: Are you tired of dodging blaster shots? Defense will not allow enemies to attack you for a certain time ... or until you yourself attack another commander.
- Turrets: These firing points are an essential part of your defense. Each type of turret has its own strengths and weaknesses; Combine them to protect the base from various units.
Note: Touch the "i" icon in the upper right corner to learn more about the upcoming purchase.
Preparing for the battle. What commander without an army? It’s time to prepare the troops. The following are buildings that will allow you to train soldiers and build military equipment (these buildings can be bought in the game store, section "Army"):
- Barracks: tap to train infantry. Each unit has a unique specialization, different strengths and weaknesses.
- Starship Control Center: tap to prepare the starship for a combat mission. Starships allow you to strike from the air at ground targets.
- Plant: tap to build military equipment. Designed for different tasks, vehicles have different speeds, armor thickness and firepower.
- Special Operations Center: Tap to mobilize the best fighters of the galaxy, such as Luke Skywalker, Han Solo and Darth Vader.
Note: You will need a spaceport in which your troops will wait until they are sent to the battlefield.The maximum size of the army is limited by the capacity of the spaceport.
- Click the Play button and get ready for battle. Make sure your barracks have trained troops.
- Click the "Search for a game" button.
- The enemy in sight! Select a unit at the bottom of the screen, and then tap the map in the right place to place the squad.
Attention! By choosing the Next Battle command, you can reject the current selection and begin your search for a new opponent.
- In your absence, other commanders may try to attack your base. The key to successful defense will be the strategically thought out placement of turrets and various traps.
- Returning to the Star Wars Commander game, you will see a pop-up message about the progress of protecting your base. You have the opportunity to see the events that have occurred and evaluate the success of the defense (the "Watch" command). In the battle log you can view your battles.
- By clicking on the battle log icon, you can view the progress of the battle at any time.
Can I build bases on several planets at once? You can have only one base on one planet. However, if necessary, you can transfer it to another planet through the Space Operations Center. Just first make sure that you have all the necessary resources and enough stars for participating in the battles!
How to get more resources? Alloys, loans, smuggled goods and crystals can:
- Collect in markets and smelters.
- Capture by attacking other players on the planet.
- Receive rewards for completing campaigns and completing assignments.
- Hidden treasures can be found under the stones, cobblestones and rubbish around the base, so be sure to take out rubble from time to time!
- Receive as rewards by participating in events and interplanetary conflicts.
- Buy at the store.
Attention: You will always have the opportunity to accelerate your development - just buy crystals.Go to the store to find out about the available kits and sales!
How to find out more about new improvements to units and buildings? You can review the list of new units at any time and find out what the available improvements are doing.
- Choose a building;
- Click the Help icon in the enhancement menu.
- Choose a building;
- Choose "Train" (or "Mobilize");
- Click on the Help icon for more information.
In the shop:
- Go to the store;
- Select the desired category;
- Select the desired product;
- Select the Help icon for more information.
How to transfer the base to another planet? Battles take place throughout the galaxy, and you have been ordered to command troops outside Tatooine. Intelligence has shown that rebel forces and empires gather on the following planets:
- Dandoran is a fertile, forested planet in the Hutt -controlled space sector. Almost not populated, but there were discovered mines, gambling houses and shelters of smugglers.
- Hot is a deadly ice trap. On the surface of Hot, there are only a few monsters that have adapted to these harsh conditions.
- Er’Kit is the red hot desert where the Er’Kit race lives. Thalassian slave traders have long been interested in this planet.
- Yavin 4 - the jungle of this small planet hides the ruins of Massassi temples, ancient Sith warriors. The rebels used Yavin-4 as a base for their operations.
- Tatooine is a ruthless desert planet, a den of bastards and villains.
- Taconada is a pastoral from forests and lakes, popular among fugitives and criminals, in the middle of which one can often find traces of shots from blasters.
To transfer the base to another planet, follow the instructions.
- Tap the Store icon, then Army. Build a Space Operations Center at your base. Level 5 headquarters is required to build this building.
- Click on the constructed Space Operations Center, and then on the galaxy map. Select a new planet and click "Move."
You do not have to be a Jedi to know that resources are needed to move an army. Earn enough stars by participating in planetary conflicts, or use crystals to transfer the base to another planet.
How to take part in the conflict? During the galactic war, planetary conflicts flare up here and there.Attacking other commanders, you will enter into conflict and take part in the struggle for rewards.
- To take part in the Conflict, click the "Play" button.
- If a conflict starts where you are, this information will be displayed at the top of the screen. Attack opponents to increase your rating. You can monitor your progress by clicking the "View Leagues" button. Want to get involved in another conflict? Open the galaxy map.
- Scroll through the galaxy map to see where other planetary conflicts are occurring. To enter into conflict, transfer your base to the selected planet.
I’m not sure I got the right reward in the supply crate
There are several reasons why commanders sometimes doubt that they have received the right reward.
- Guaranteed and possible rewards.
- Sample squads and data fragments.
- Equipment and units.
Guaranteed and possible rewards. The boxes with supplies for participating in the conflict indicate which pieces of data can be found in them with a guarantee. Remember that this is only part of the available fragments: there may be other pieces of data in the same box.
Sample squads and data fragments. Sample units and data fragments are two different types of rewards.
- Sample units: You get units that you can immediately throw into battle. They do not need to train and waste resources. They are not subject to restrictions related to the level of your headquarters - but you can apply them only once.
- Data snippets: These gold, blue, and silver discs unlock squads or equipment for squads and buildings.
Squads are automatically unlocked after you collect the required number of pieces of data. To manage your equipment, open a research center.
Equipment and units. Data snippets allow you to unlock equipment and new units.
- Equipment: displayed on a gold, blue or silver background with a holographic grid. Allows you to improve a squad or building.
- Squads: displayed on a gold, blue or silver background without a holographic grid. Data snippets unlock additional enhancements for these units.
I am losing too many resources due to attacks by other players. The frequency of attacks depends on how many bases of each faction are on your planet. But in addition to this, you may lose additional resources due to the inefficient planning of your base. Many players leave unprotected resource storages outside the base. This seems like a fairly effective strategy, but there is one caveat.
Perhaps this allows you to protect the headquarters and get stars for the successful defense of the base. This is a good result, but: 1) Your base does not receive protection, and 2) Your resources remain unprotected. As a result, even weak players who would normally not attack you can attack your base in order to plunder the storage facilities. To avoid such situations, distribute resource storages across different sectors of the database and protect them with all your might. So you can save more resources.
How to use reinforcements received from other players? Reinforcements can only be used in PvP mode (player versus player). To dispose of reinforcements:
- Select Play, then Search for a game to start a PVP battle.
- Select your squad icon in the squad menu at the bottom of the screen.
- Indicate the landing point of the troops.
- A collection flag will be set and your reinforcements will appear next to it.
Note: The level of units in the reinforcements depends on the commander who sent them.
Assignments are possible rewards. You can earn valuable resources by completing Planetary goals. Special boxes can also be awarded by completing Heroic Defense. Starting to complete the task, you will see several possible rewards. Please note that the three reward options that you see on the screen are not the only ones. You may receive another reward. Possible rewards include:
- Game currency;
- Unlocked squads;
- Limited number of unit applications.
Loans, valuable alloys, and smuggled goods received are added to your balance sheet directly. Other rewards will be mobilized to your inventory at Headquarters.
Please note that during the upgrade you cannot access your inventory at headquarters.
Assignments - Why weren’t I sent resources as a reward? Remember: if you get resources or currency as a reward, but your storages, shelters and metal depots will be full, resources will be lost.
What are night raids and why do we need a new database editing tool?
Recently, Star Wars: Invasion introduced two new features. Below you can read more about each of them:
- Night raids.
- Database editing tool.
Night raids. To unlock night raids, upgrade your headquarters to level 4. Build a new reconnaissance tower, select it and tap Defend to go to the night raids menu. Then use the reconnaissance tower to complete missions on the heroic defense of the base twice a day and receive reward boxes of supplies.
Database editing tool. Select "Planning Mode" to quickly and conveniently change the layout of your base!Click "Put All in Storage" to move all buildings to the storage. Select Quick Storage to move buildings one at a time.
Note: Work on the database editing tool continues, so not all players will immediately get access to the new function.
How to unlock and improve team features? Each commander can spend reputation points to unlock the desired feature of the team. Investments of players are summarized until the required number of reputation points is gained and the feature is unlocked. In addition, reputation points spent by players increase the level of the team. The higher the level of the team, the more powerful features of the team are available to the commanders.
Note: Features are available to all team members, but each player pays for the activation of the necessary abilities on his own base.
Star Wars: The Invasion Subjects and Terminology
- Cancel: Click "Cancel" to exit the menu without making any changes.
- Clear the rubble: Click "Clear rubble" to remove the pile of stones or debris. Clearing the rubble, you can find crystals!
- Collect loans: Click "Collect" to transfer credits to your account necessary for the construction and improvement of buildings, as well as training soldiers.
- Collect metal: Click "Collect" to get the metals needed for the construction and improvement of buildings.
- Collect smuggled goods : click to collect smuggled goods that can be paid to mercenaries.
- Finish / Go: Click to instantly complete the action by spending crystals.
- Recruit Hero: Click Recruit Hero in the Special Operations Center to prepare elite units for battle.
- Help: Touch a building to get information on its purpose, internal storage capacity, wall strength and production speed.
- Equipment: Equipment management is carried out from headquarters. You can receive new items by completing campaign tasks or purchasing special sets.
- Movement: Touch the movement icon to enter the base editing mode.
- Request troops: You can ask other players to send you reinforcements every 60 minutes.
- Research: Improve your units, increasing their effectiveness in battle. You can upgrade your science center to unlock stronger units, heroes, vehicles, and other improvements.
- Team: A team center allows players to team up to support each other, coordinate efforts and join forces in battle.
- Starship Production: Choose a starship; when your base is attacked, you can use the produced starships to launch air strikes.
- Turret replacement: You can change the turret model. The turret level will remain the same, but you will have to pay the cost of construction.
- Train: After each battle, you need to train new soldiers.
- Enhance: Upgrade your barracks to unlock new types of specialized infantry units. Upgrade buildings that produce resources to speed up production and increase storage capacity. Improved buildings are better protected and may receive additional abilities.
- Galaxy Map: Collected stars and crystals will allow you to move to other planets through the Space Operations Center. Choose the command "Attack the enemy", start the battle and in case of victory will receive stars as a reward. To transfer the base you need 20 stars. Missing stars can be replaced with crystals.
- Mercenaries: Select in the Cantina the mercenary you want to recruit. For this you need smuggling.
- Next battle: The Reconnaissance Tower will tell you when the next heroic defense will take place.
- Faction: The icon of your fraction is displayed in the upper left corner of the screen. Be proud of them! Your ID, team name and rating are shown to the right of the icon. The more wins, the higher your rating. Rating is a confirmation of your victories, it does not affect the gameplay.
What happened to my protection time? After purchasing a defense time in Star Wars Commander, less defense time is displayed than was purchased. Try to force close the application and run it again to update the protection time counter.
Format for displaying protection time. The value of the remaining protection time is displayed in units of time (weeks, days, hours, minutes ...). The safety time margin may be longer than displayed, since only the two largest units of time are displayed.
Why can’t I find a player or team? If you play on suitable platforms but still cannot find each other, sync with Facebook. Having established communication through Facebook, you will appear at each other in the list of friends on the leaderboard.
Why did I lose the battle or the war of teams, while the statistics show 0% damage? Even if you win the battle, disconnecting from the network or losing the connection to the server during the battle automatically leads to defeat, as if you had surrendered. Check the reliability of the connection before the start of the battle.
- If you use mobile Internet, make sure the signal is reliable wherever you are.
- If you use Wi-Fi, make sure that your device is receiving the signal from the access point or router. Also check the connection quality of the router itself.
Details can be found on the website of the manufacturer of your router and / or your Internet provider.
Why does the battle log show my loss, although in repeat mode my victory is visible? Sometimes there is a chance that in the repeat mode the lost match is not played correctly, and it will seem that you won.However, the correct result is always recorded in the battle log, showing which of the commanders actually won the battle.
Why do I get the message "not enough free space" when I send troops to the spaceport? When sending units from headquarters to the spaceport, make sure that you quickly touch the desired unit. This way you will forward units one at a time. If you touch a squad and hold your finger for too long, all squads will be sent at once. In this case, you will receive a message that there is no space in the spaceport, although the spaceport is not yet full.
Why did my hours of defense disappear? The player receives protection depending on the amount of damage done during defense:
- Loss of 1 star = 8 hours of protection;
- Loss of 2 stars = 12 hours of protection;
- Loss of 3 stars = 16 hours of protection.
How to change the name of our squad? You can change the name of the unit only at the time of creation of the unit. Once created, the name cannot be changed.
Why are my mercenaries at level 10, although they have been upgraded to prestigious? The level of fully improved mercenaries in the game always corresponds to the maximum level of Cantina. This is done on purpose. Since this building can be upgraded to a maximum of level 10, the mercenaries you hired in Cantina will have the same level, even if they have been upgraded to a prestigious level.
Why am I not given a medal for a successful defense and attack on other players? If a player attacks little or defends passively, there is a chance that he will not receive a medal for the victory. Balance attack and defense:
- If you often attack other players, be sure to participate in a heroic defense. Arrange turrets and traps and defend your base from enemies.
- If you often take part in a heroic defense, it may be time to go on the offensive and attack the bases of other players.Improve your troops and equipment, as well as mobilize the hero, and only then declare war!
Star Wars Commander: Tips for Players
Why do I come across stronger rivals? There are various reasons why you come across stronger rivals.
- You have too many medals for your level. Then you will come across just as gamblers.
- Perhaps on your planet there are few players with the same achievements in the game. Then you will be asked to fight with those who have more developed bases.
- Your base is on a sparsely populated planet. In this case, you can go to the Space Operations Center and transfer the base to another planet, and then try to find other rivals there.
- You often refused to participate in battles. Do not forget that there may be too few players on your planet. Use every opportunity and attack as much as possible!
- Most players are playing now and cannot be attacked until they exit the game. Remember that you can only attack players who have left the game. Closer to the end of the conflict, many players will try to conduct as many battles as possible.
How to improve the situation with the selection of rivals:
- Get ready to move the base to a more populated planet. Fill the storages or collect the resources needed to transfer the database. On a galaxy map, you can always find planets with a large number of active players.
- Do not give up battles too often! Refusing to fight, you lose the opportunity to attack opponents (as well as the chance to test their own strength). Attack as many players as possible.
- It is very important to choose the right time! Attack at other times when most of the players are offline (for example, at work or at night). When players are not in the game, they can be attacked (if they are not protected by a shield).
Star Wars Commander: Team Guide
How to exclude from the team the commander who stopped playing? Players are automatically excluded from the team 30 days after they stop playing - including commanders. After the commander is excluded, the player with the highest rating is at the head of the team.
How to exclude a player from the team? Exclude players from the team can only its creator or officer.
- Touch the team icon on the right side of the database interface.
- Select the Members tab.
- Select the player you want to exclude from the team from the list.
- Tap the arrow icon and select Exclude.
How to leave the team?
- Tap the team icon on the right side of the screen.
- Select the Summary tab.
- Touch the "Leave" button, then confirm your choice.
How to create a team in Star Wars Commander? To create your own team, follow these steps:
- Open your base and tap the team icon (flag icon) on the right side of the screen.
- Select the Favorites tab and tap the Create Team button.
- Select a team name. You can also add a description of the command.
- Indicate the minimum number of medals required to join the team.
- Indicate whether the team will be open to all comers or whether it will be necessary to apply for entry.
- Pay 200,000 credits for creating a team.
After creating a team, tap the team icon again to view a list of players, exchange messages, and view requests for joining a team.
Remember: After creating a team, you cannot change its name and security settings.
How to invite friends to your team? To invite friends to the team, follow these steps:
- Open the leaderboard by clicking on the corresponding icon.
- Click the Friends tab. If it is empty, click on the Facebook login button.
- Select a friend and click "Invite." Invitation sent!
Remember: Rebels and fighters of the Empire can only exchange shots from blasters. You cannot invite a friend to the team if he is in a hostile faction.
Star Wars Commander: Game Settings Tips
How to find your game ID and PIN in Star Wars Commander? Follow the steps below to find out the game ID and PIN in Star Wars Commander. Touch the Game Settings icon.
Touch the "Help" line.
A pop-up window with a game ID will appear.
Can I install more than one copy of the game on my device (have more than one player profile)? The Star Wars Commander game assumes that there should be no more than one copy of a game with one player profile on a single device. Do not switch between different iOS or Google Play accounts, as this is fraught with the loss of data about your progress in the game.
How to sync with Facebook? All commanders are strongly encouraged to save game data. Facebook sync is available for iOS and Android devices. Your game will automatically sync if you play on Facebook Gameroom. To sync your game with Facebook, follow these steps:
- Launch the application and open the settings menu;
- In the settings menu, click on the Facebook icon;
- Follow the instructions to log in to your Facebook account and click "OK."
The Star Wars Commander game does not post to your Facebook wall.
Where can I see my username and team name? The username and team name are displayed in the upper left corner of the screen next to the rating of your database.
How to report inappropriate player behavior? All commanders must respect their weapons comrades. If you meet commanders who discredit the honor of their uniforms by their actions, report this to the headquarters by clicking on the "Support" button at the bottom of the screen. The punishable are:
- Inappropriate names of commanders;
- Unsuitable team names;
- Unsuitable command descriptions;
- Inappropriate layout of the base.
Selecting "Support", specify the device that you use to play. Next, select "Help on the game" and "I want to complain about the player." Indicate the following information in your report:
- Your player ID;
- The name of the commander you want to report;
- Reason for complaint;
- Screenshots (if possible);
- The exact time of your PVP match against the specified player (if possible).
Change notification settings. To change the notification settings, follow the instructions for your device:
- Go to "Settings";
- Tap "Applications" in the application management section;
- Select Star Wars: Invasion;
- Select "Show notification";
- Check / uncheck to enable / disable.
- Go to "Settings";
- Touch the "Notifications" item;
- Select Star Wars: Invasion;
- Enable or disable notifications.
- Open Facebook Gameroom;
- Touch the globe icon;
- Touch the gear icon;
- Enable or disable notifications.