2. What is the purpose of this Policy
Protecting your Personal Information and your privacy is extremely important to the Site. Therefore, when you use the Sites and Services, it protects and processes your Personal Information in strict accordance with applicable law.
In keeping with our responsibility to protect your Personal Information, in this Policy, we would like to most transparently inform you about some points.
3. What Personal Information about you the Site can collect
The Site may collect the following categories of Personal Information about you when you use the Sites and Services:
- Personal information provided by you when registering (creating an account), such as your name, phone number, address and age;
- Electronic data (HTTP headers, IP address, cookies, web beacons / pixel tags, browser ID data, hardware and software information);
- Date and time of access to the Sites and / or Services;
- Information about your activity while using the Sites and / or Services (for example, the history of search queries; e-mail addresses of those with whom you correspond; e-mail content and attachments, as well as files stored in the systems);
- Information about geolocation;
- Other information about you that is necessary for the operation of the site and processing in accordance with the conditions governing the use of specific Sites or Services;
- Information about you that we receive from our Partners in accordance with the terms of agreements concluded between you and the relevant Partner.
The site does not collect purposefully sensitive personal information (such as race, political opinion, health information and biometrics). Nevertheless, you can independently provide them to the Site, in which case the Site will process them as part of providing you with the Services. At the same time, you should take into account that the Site cannot ask for your consent to such processing, since it is not aware in advance of the potentially sensitive nature of the Personal Information that you may provide.
The site does not collect data for the purpose of compiling a "portrait" of the user to the extent that this may significantly affect your rights and freedoms in accordance with applicable law.
4. What is the legal basis and purpose of processing your Personal Information
The site processes your Personal information if:
1.processing is necessary to fulfill the contractual obligations of the Site to you, including ensuring the operation of the Sites and Services (for example, providing you with search results for your search queries);
2. processing is necessary to comply with the obligations established by law;
3. when provided by applicable law, processing is necessary to ensure the legitimate interests of the Site in the event that such processing does not significantly affect your interests, your fundamental rights and freedoms. Please note that when processing your personal information on the specified basis, the Site will always strive to maintain a balance between its legitimate interests and the protection of your privacy;
4. for specific purposes or in accordance with the requirement of applicable law, we may request your separate consent to the processing of your Personal Information. For jurisdictions where consent is recognized as a separate legal basis, the beginning of your use of the Sites and / or Services of the Site expresses your consent to such processing. We hereby inform you, and you confirm that you have no obligation to provide us with any Personal Information when you use the Sites or Services and is based solely on your free will. However, you understand that without providing Personal Information, we will not be able to provide you with the opportunity to use the Services, and your use of the Sites will be limited.
The site processes your Personal Information to ensure its legitimate interests, for example, in the following cases:
- to better understand how you interact with our Sites and / or Services;
- to improve, change, personalize or otherwise improve the Sites and Services for the benefit of all users;
- to offer you other products and services of the Site or other companies that, in our opinion, may be of interest to you (that is, to show you advertising that takes into account your interests).
The site always processes your Personal Information for specific purposes and only that Personal Information that is relevant to the achievement of such goals. In particular, we process your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- Providing you with access to the Sites and / or Services (including providing search results in response to your search queries, taking into account your preferences, search history and other Personal information about you available to the Site);
- Providing access to your account if you are registered in the relevant Services;
- Communicating with you to send you notifications, requests and information related to the operation of the Sites and Services, fulfill agreements with you and process your requests and applications;
- Personalization of advertisements and offers, taking into account your preferences, search history and other Personal information about you available to the Site and the partners of the Site;
- Improving the usability of the Sites and Services, including to display the most relevant search results and provide more personalized Sites and Services, as well as to improve other products, applications and Services of the Site;
- Creation of new products, utilities and offers of the Site;
- Protection of your rights and the rights of the Site;
- Collection, processing and presentation of statistical data, big data and other research.
In most cases, Personal Information is processed automatically without access to it by any of the Site employees and employees of the Site partners.
5. Who else has access to your Personal Information and to whom it may be transferred
The site may transfer your Personal Information to its employees. The site may also transfer your Personal Information to its affiliates, partners, including other companies. Please note that the level of protection of Personal Information in some countries may not match the level established in your jurisdiction, and by using the Site, you consent to such transfer.
The site may also transfer Personal Information to third parties in order to achieve the goals specified in section 5 of this Policy. Please note that the level of protection of Personal Information in some countries may not match the level established in your jurisdiction, and by using the Site Services, you agree to such transfer.
These third parties may include:
1.Partners, such as website and application owners, advertising networks and other partners, providing the Website with services related to the placement and display of advertisements on websites, programs, products or services that are owned or controlled by such partners; companies providing various services;
2. advertisers or other Partners who display advertisements for you on the Sites and / or on the Site Services, as well as such Partners as information service providers or consultants.
The site may also transfer Personal Information to third parties:
1. to third parties in respect of whom the assignment of rights or obligations has been made, or novation has been made under the relevant agreement;
2. any national and / or international regulatory body, law enforcement agencies, central or local executive authorities, other official or state bodies, or courts in respect of which the Site is obliged to provide information in accordance with applicable law upon request;
3. to third parties, if you have consented to the transfer of your Personal Information or the transfer of Personal Information is required to provide you with the appropriate Service or to fulfill a certain agreement or contract concluded with you;
4. to any third party in order to ensure legal protection of the Site or third parties in case you violate the User Agreement for the Site services, this Policy or the conditions governing the use of individual Services, or in a situation where there is a threat of such a violation.
6. How long do we keep your Personal Information
The site will store your Personal Information for as long as is necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was collected, or to comply with the requirements of laws and regulations.
If you want any of your Personal information to be removed from the databases of the Site, you need to send an appropriate letter to the mailbox of the Site.
Cookies are small text files placed on the device you use to access the Sites. They contain information that is collected from your device and sent back to the Sites with each subsequent visit in order to remember your actions and preferences over time.
The site may use the following types of cookies:
- strictly necessary cookies / technical cookies: these cookies are necessary for the operation of the Sites and the provision of the Services to you; among other things, they allow the Site to identify your hardware and software, including the type of your browser;
- statistical / analytical cookies: these cookies allow you to recognize users, count their number and collect information, such as operations performed by you on the Sites and Services, including information about the web pages you visit and the content you receive;
- technical cookies: these cookies collect information about how users interact with the Sites and / or Services, which allows you to detect errors and test new features to improve the performance of the Sites and Services;
- functional cookies: these cookies allow us to provide certain functions to make it easier for you to use the Sites, for example, by storing your preferences (such as language and location);
- (third party) tracking / advertising cookies: these cookies collect information about users, traffic sources, pages visited and the advertisements displayed to you, as well as the one you followed to the advertised page. They allow you to display advertisements that may interest you based on the analysis of Personal Information collected about you. They are also used for statistical and research purposes.
The site uses the information contained in cookies for the above purposes, after which the collected data will be stored on your device for a period that may depend on the respective type of cookies, but not exceeding the period necessary to achieve their purpose, after which they will automatically removed from your system.
Personal information collected using cookies placed on your device may be transferred and available to the Site and / or third parties. The use of Personal Information outside the Sites for advertising purposes, if any, may be subject to separate user agreements available on third party websites. The Site and / or third parties may also provide you with the option to opt out of personalized advertising that may be subject to the laws and regulations that apply to such products and offers.
The site may also use web beacons (pixel tags) to access cookies previously placed on your device for the following purposes:
- Determining your actions on the Sites and in the process of using the Services by accessing and using cookies stored on your device;
- Collection of statistical information related to the operation of the Sites, Site Services.
8. Updating this Policy
This Policy is subject to change. The site has the right to make changes at its discretion, including, but not limited to, in cases where the relevant changes are related to changes in applicable law, as well as when the corresponding changes are related to changes in the operation of the Site and Services.