Glowfish - Full walkthrough with hints and puzzles
Neon and his team. Neon is a small and brave inhabitant of the deep sea, who lived happily with his beloved. Once he was challenged by an envious sea urchin, nicknamed Dr. Thorn. He kidnapped Neon’s girlfriend and set his henchmen on him. Help Neon restore justice, defeat all the villains and find his beloved. This article describes a complete and detailed walkthrough of the game with pictures. An overview of all the secrets, tips, tactics and features of game mechanics from start to finish is given.
Neon and his team: How to play?
Game basics. Embark on a sea voyage with Neon. Control Neon’s movements with your mouse, keyboard, or game-supported joystick. Avoid traps and fight marine predators to get gold and advance through the levels of the game.
Chain mode. Some enemies are much larger than Neon. Relax them by circling around them while in Chain Mode.
Orbit mode. Turn on the protective field by pressing the left mouse button or the "Space" key. You can now free your friends by hitting smaller enemies.
Acceleration. Neon gets a boost! Be careful, at high speeds it’s hard for friends to stay behind.
Friends. Find friends and bring them back to the house.
Neon management. Use mouse or keyboard:
- Mouse Wheel: Near/Far. Zoom in or out on the camera.
- "TAB" button: turns on the map.
- Button "Ecs": pauses the game.
Neon and his team: Secrets of a successful trip
Super friends. Find new Super Friends like Mustang. They will help you while traveling.
Super friends upgrade. Use coins to upgrade your Super Friends.
What to do with creatures? If a creature latches on to you, shake it off by moving quickly from side to side. Stunned creatures can be attacked regardless of your size.
Super glow. Super glow attracts nearby friends.
Fruit application. The following fruits can help you on your sea voyage:
- Fruit Velcro - slows down enemies.
- Lucky Fruit - Makes Neon invulnerable.
- Fruit Super Nova - neutralizes all enemies around.
- Fruit Propeller - speeds up Neon.
Neon and his team: Achievements in the game
Types of achievements. Collect the following achievements in the game:
- Trap wall. Trap an enemy between two walls.
- Super Scout. Upgrade the Scout to the maximum level.
- Lasso style. Turn a big enemy into a friend while in chain mode.
- Friendly slap. Turn the evil Bouncer into a Super Friend.
- Invulnerable. Clear victory over Doctor Thorn; The neon never went out.
- What’s under the hood? Win a race against a 4 star Pilot.
- I am a star! Get a 4 star rating on any of the levels.
- Stars around. Get a 4 star rating on all 50 levels.
- I’m a superstar! Get a 4 star rating on any 10 levels.
- Pacifist. Finish the fourth level without attacking a single enemy.
- Friends forever. Unlock all Super Friends.
- Personal trainer. Upgrade all Super Friends to the maximum level.
- Neon power. Defeat Doctor Thorn.
- Worth its weight. Collect 5000 coins.
- Golden! Collect 500 coins.
- Leader of the pack. Rescue 500 friends.
- A flurry of bubbles. Defeat 100 enemies by spinning around them in chain mode.
- White hot. Never went out during the stage.
- Centurion. Defeat 100 enemies while in orbit mode.
- Don’t get caught no bait. Don’t fall for the Angler’s Lure in the Blue Lagoon.
- Mr Popularity. Rescue 50 friends.
- Pathfinder. Find 10 secret caves.
- Depth explorer. Find 50 secret caves.
- Thirst for discovery. Find 25 secret caves.
- Puzzle master. Get a 4 star rating on any puzzle level.
Nadezhda D. - site editor and author of articles, in the project since July 2019. Nadezhda is fond of manga and anime. Her favorite game is Perfect World Mobile. Currently, the character of Nadezhda is considered an elite in the TOP-3 guild of the server. She loves Point & Click games, quests and puzzles. Her walkthrough articles are very popular with readers. More information about Nadezhda is available at this link.