The Red Book 1 - Full Walkthrough with Tips and Puzzles
Red Book 1. A popular magazine published an article about the need to create a new Red Book of animals unknown to science. Because of this, his reputation was jeopardized, because no one believed the authors of the article. You are a reporter who needs to find and photograph outlandish representatives of the animal world. Only in this way will people be convinced of the existence of blue hedgehogs and woolly crocodiles, and the status of the magazine will be restored. This article describes a complete and detailed walkthrough of the game with pictures. An overview of all the secrets, tips, tactics and features of game mechanics from start to finish is given.
Red Book 1: General Walkthrough Tips
How to play? The game includes 18 levels, each of which is divided into three sublevels:
- Sublevel 1: search for items on the list, as well as the search for a secret animal;
- Sublevel 2: collecting pairs, triplets or quadruples of objects according to the conditions of the puzzle;
- Sublevel 3: solving the puzzle.
After completing three sublevels, you pass the level and get a photo of the animal in the Red Book. So you have to take 18 photos (see screenshot).
Search for items. To complete the Hidden Object Scene, you must find all the items on the list and the secret animal. His silhouette is indicated at the bottom of the screen, next to the list. If you want to get extra points, you can also catch 10 butterflies and find 10 level animals. However, this task is not required to pass the level.
If you find the next item on the list before the progress bar reaches zero, your points are multiplied by the number indicated on the bar. You can also use the hint (orange button with a question mark). The tooltip recharges once per minute. If necessary, the level can be left or restarted.
In the case of five incorrect clicks in a row, the puzzle will go on a 5-second countdown, but this will not affect your score and the items you are looking for.
Collection of objects. The objective of this puzzle is to collect identical objects (pairs, triplets or quadruples). At some levels, the search is random, at others - you need to find only those objects that will be indicated on the right side of the screen. Sometimes you will have to search by silhouettes or take into account the shuffling of objects every 10 seconds. Here are some tips for solving this problem:
- Try to look for the largest objects first. So you can clear the playing field and find smaller objects faster.
- Don’t forget to move objects. Many objects are hidden under other objects. By moving them, you can find the pair you are looking for.
- Sort objects to find matches faster. This is especially useful in levels where you need to find pairs of objects of different sizes or the same colors.
- Collect stars. Collect stars from the playing field to fill up the star scale at the top of the screen. Each filled scale gives you one clue. In addition, clearing the field of asterisks helps to find puzzle objects faster.
The less time you spend completing a level, the more points you get. You can skip or replay a level in the Pause Menu.
Puzzle collection. When collecting puzzles, you need to either swap the component parts of the picture, or swap columns and rows. Sometimes the collection of the puzzle alternates with the task of finding cards with the same images.
Red Book 1: Locating All Animals
The secret animal is marked in red, the level animals are marked in blue.
Red Book 1: All level puzzles
Use the assembled puzzles to facilitate the process of collecting pictures and determining the location of objects on them. Level 1
Nadezhda D. - website editor and article author, in the project since July 2019. Nadezhda is interested in manga and anime. Loves MMORPGs, role-playing and adventure games. Currently actively playing Genshin Impact and Honkai: Star Rail. Nadezhda has prepared many articles about completing casual games, quests and puzzles. Her works are very popular among readers. More information about Nadezhda is available at this link.